The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, Liz had naughty dreams. One involving Lexi and Brooke sucking their brother's cock, just like the women in the porno she caught Brooke watching. It was in their kitchen and she walked in and caught them. "What the hell is going on in here!?" She shouted, being motherly, "That's your brother you can't suck his cock like that!"

Their kitchen was very big, like everything else in their house. In her dream, Nathan was sitting up on the industrial-sized metal counter naked, his giant cock jutting out as Lexi and Brooke were on their knees in front of him and worshipped his massive erection with their tongues. They'd both suck one of his balls and move in unison, licking and kissing up the side's of Nate's cock until they came to the tip and they'd kiss each other as together they sucked on his giant dickhead. It was so depraved, Liz couldn't look away. She was slightly annoyed they weren't listening to their mother either.

But then her Sex Demon stepped out, who in her dream looked just like Liz but with red skin and horns and a demon tail, "No, keep going!" She ordered as she stepped up behind Liz and ripped her clothes off and started pinching her nippled and fingering his pussy with a clawed hand, "A cock like that needs to be serviced!" The demon demanded.

Then the Sex Demon forcefully gripped Liz by the hair and turned her around and bend her over so she was presenting her pussy and asshole to 3 out of 4 of her children, "Now, Nathan, fuck your mother! She needs to get pounded by your pussy-pleasing cock!" As the demon said this she got down on her knees on the side of Liz and used both hands on Liz's front and back to spread her pussy lips and asshole with her fingers as she stuck out an impossibly long forked tongue

"No, please!" Liz cried but she knew the demon spoke the truth as her son walked over to her. Liz could do nothing but watch and wait for her son to begin fucking her. The demon let go of Liz's body, got up, and grabbed Nathan's cock. She forcibly pull him by it. The Sex Demon lined up Nathan's dick at the opening to Liz's cunt. The cockhead started to penetrate. They were about to commit the most unholy of all sins. Liz could feel as Nathan started to fuck her, his mother. Liz cried out in pleasure and pain as her son pushed his further into her unholy hole.

Liz woke instantly from her nightmare, but also could tell that she had orgasmed by the amount of dampness on her sheets around her crotch.

She glanced at the clock and saw she had only been asleep for a few hours. She sighed, knowing there was no way she was getting back to sleep now anyway, and got out of bed to get dressed. Liz was much soberer, but could still feel a bit drunk. She wondered, briefly, if she had a good time last night. She couldn't remember anything since the bar-

That's when the memory of the night before hit her all at once. She looked up at herself in the mirror and said, "Oh no," to herself, "I did it again haven't I..." she thought about how she let herself go with Brianna so many years ago and how it had driven them apart from each other. And just like with Bri, and Liz's father after she saw his cock, she suddenly wanted to run away from everything again. Just run out to my car and drive away and start a new life. The kids are adults now, and I hate my husband, I don't have a reason to stay here.... Liz thought but that line of thinking only made her depressed. She couldn't abandon her family.

"What would Yumi tell me to do?" She said out loud. Yumi Kim was her therapist and a very good one at that. Although most of her sessions were about how disappointed she was in her husband. Still, the solution was obvious, "She'd tell me to not run away from my problems and instead confront them head-on." Liz admitted. Her next session was later that day, but she was already thinking that instead of running away from her son they should spend the day together. "We haven't done that since...well, ever." Liz admitted, "not just the two of us anyway." There was a part of Liz that felt very guilty about that. She hadn't made much time for her only son while he was growing up. Maybe, she thought, it's time to change that.

Liz got up. As she finished getting dressed, she felt this was a very good idea and she was sure her Sex Demon wouldn't get in the way in any way. I'm completely sober now...mostly, she rationalized as she also stumbled slightly.

She walked back down the hall to her son's room. Liz had dressed so quickly that she hadn't put on underwear or a bra and was now only wearing her jogging outfit of short cotton shorts and one of her tight t-shirts. Her nipples were clearly poking dents in the thin fabric.

Liz went into her son's room and almost laughed at herself when she saw his nude form on the bed. When she left the room she had forgotten to cover her son up. She noted that his cock was still soft though, for medical reasons, and she felt a bit proud that she was able to "tame the savage beast" the night before. Then caught herself and forced herself to feel ashamed instead and she covered her son back up before waking him.

Nathan had to be grabbed by his shoulders and shaken awake that morning and he was incredibly groggy when he shouted, "Okay! I'm awake!" He had been having some strange dreams involving his mother and sister, Lexi, that might have been more sexual than he'd like to admit. "Sorry," Nathan mumbled, embarrassed when he saw it was his mother who had woken him as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

Though Nathan probably could sleep through a nuclear war, when Lexi had grabbed his cock last night he had only been about half-asleep. And then was wide awake for everything that came after. He had never had sexual thoughts about his mother before. But Liz had never dressed in something that wasn't very conservative around him before. Last night, seeing her body in the moonlight, he fell instantly in lust with his mother. And when she started playing with his cock and proceeded to give Nathan his first bowjob, he pretended to still be sleeping. He was too inexperienced sexually to do any of the things he wanted to do, like moan out loudly as his mother jerked him off or grab her by the head as she sucked him off. He couldn't because these feelings for his mother were still too new to him and despite her horny exploitation of his body, didn't know how to express his sexual feelings in physical ways yet.

Of course, after Liz left the room, Nathan, after cumming three times in a row, fell right to sleep. And now, after less than an hour of actual sleep, he deduced that the memory of what happened was all just a highly sexual dream he had for going to be without masturbating first. Mom would never do anything like that...would she? He thought to himself. But then also noticed she was wearing the least conservative outfit he'd ever seen her in.

"It's okay," Liz said to her son in response to his apology, "I just thought maybe you and I could spend the day together, just you and me. I can't even remember the last time we did that!" Liz opened Nathan's blinds and let the sun in.

Nathan put his hand up not ready for the light yet, but then put it down to see his mother from behind. Her ass was perfect, and in those shorts, it was positively divine. He shook his head and realized he was being stupid. He knew his family was attractive but he just saw them as his family, I'm just having these thoughts because of that weird sex dream, he decided.

His mother turned around and he could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. Nathan could even see Liz's nipples poking through her shirt. He felt his cock twitch under the blanket and knew today was going to be a long day...

12