The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 08

Story Info
The Diner.
4.3k words
4.56
13.1k
21

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: The Diner

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2020 Charlie Flemming

Nathan and his mother, Liz, drove in silence. Both were caught up in their own thoughts after the therapy session with Yumi Kim.

Nathan was mostly thinking of his mother kissing him. Wow, he thought, I can't believe it. I mean, my mother is probably the hottest woman I know. Maybe second-hottest after Erika... he remembered how she had essentially molested him in the shower that morning, plus the French kiss she gave him during it. Wow, my first two real kisses in one day...I'm not sure it counts when it's with your mother and sister though. He then thought of Lexi and how they sometimes kissed each other goodnight, though those were very brief kisses and seemed innocent enough. But kissing Lexi was nothing like kissing Mom just now. So warm and... "Sexy," Nathan said out loud, only to then realize he had even said anything.

Liz's thoughts had been going back and forth between thinking about her son's humongous cock and explaining to herself that she shouldn't be thinking about her son's humongous cock when the "sexy" statement from said son interrupted her brain. Her pussy pulsated as Liz knew exactly what she wanted right then. "So," she said huskily to her son while she drove, pursing her pouty lips and sitting up, causing her large boobs to bounce a bit, before continuing, "you think something is sexy..." Liz let that thought hang in the air. She licked her lips and slowly inched her hand up her leg as she continued to drive.

Nathan gulped as his dick twitched in his pants as he looked at his beautiful mother, he could feel his mouth hanging open but it was such a distant feeling as even with Nate's incredibly low sexual experience at that point, he could tell that his mother was horny, and not just horny, but so down-to-fuck that Nathan could feel his mother ripping his clothes off with her intense, brown eyes. As she licked her lips and her gaze drifted down to her son's crotch and Nathan knew he was spouting a rigid erection already in his pants.

Liz, her need for sex taking over her body, took her hand off her leg and started reaching over to grab her son's log sticking up in his pants. But that was when they both crashed into an oncoming truck and died because Liz was too distracted to remember she was driving, or would have if Nathan hadn't suddenly shouted "MOM LOOK OUT!!" at the last moment and Liz swerved out of the way and they were both thrown into shocked silence.

God, I'm such a horrible mother, Liz thought, berating herself, I'm being such a horny slut that I am practically drooling over my son's cock...But what a magnificent cock it is, and such tasty cum...NO! I can't keep thinking like that. I need to be his mother first and a horny slut second. Liz realized right away that that wasn't a great way to put it. But she knew what she meant, I need to look at Nathan as my son and not some kind of sexual God! She decided to stop thinking about it altogether after that.

Once Liz had calmed down, she parked in front of one of the city's many diners. There was time before the appointment she made that morning with the Slope family doctor, and not only was she hungry but she knew she should talk to her son and it was better to get it out of the way now instead of later.

They came in and Liz and Nathan sat in a booth near the back and away from what little customers were in there at the moment, who quickly filtered out after Nathan and Liz sat. It wasn't quite lunchtime yet so it was no surprise it was nearly empty.

The mother and son sat and neither seemed to want to look at one another. But Liz had made a firm decision that she was going to talk about this. She was only glad that the full extent of her inhibitions didn't come out in the therapy session, but she may as well get out what they did talk about in session, "About our yoga this morning..." she stated.

"Mom, it was all my fault and I-" Nathan stammered out.

Liz smiled at her handsome son, now looking at him fully, "No, Nate," she interrupted him, "It was my fault." She sighed, Nathan looked at her then and their eyes met. Liz admired her son's attractive blue eyes and her heart swooned. She felt like a high school girl falling in love for the first time and had to remind herself who she was talking to, "It was me, okay." Liz was getting flustered by her sex drive wanting to come out to play and having to but the Demon back in its box all the time that she just blurted out: "I'm so horny for your co-" She was about to say "Cock" but that's right when she noticed the waitress standing beside them.

The waitress was Darlene, and Liz saw her every Wednesday for her book group. Liz always noticed she was very attractive, almost as beautiful as Liz was, but with slightly smaller breasts. She was giving Liz a strange look. Probably because Liz's mouth was still hanging open mid-"cock."

Darlene was 36 with blonde hair and blue eyes. She had a daughter, Suzy, who was 18 as of last November. Darlene got pregnant during high school from a man who died shortly after she was impregnated. In a way, Darlene had Suzy to honor the memory of that man, but that was a long time ago and Darlene had many lovers since then, mostly men, but was known to shack up with a woman every now and again, and she was very open with Suzy about her love life, though Suzy seemed to be more interested in books than boys (or girls), as Suzy and Darlene were always honest with each other so Darlene knew all about what her daughter was up to in regards to a relationship at the moment.

When Darlene was walking up to the table where Nathan sat with his mother, she recognized Liz immediately as she had a weekly book group over at Liz's house once a week on Wednesdays. She was excited to say hello as she had never seen her come into her workplace before, but as she heard her say "I'm so horny for you co-" her brain filling in the rest of the "cock" for Darlene as she listened, and she stopped dead unsure of how to react. Of course, she was already standing right next to the table. Darlene looked at who Liz had been talking to and gasped. It was Nathan, Liz's own son! This was the man who's cock made Liz horny.

Darlene was sexually open-minded but had never once considered incest as something that could be anyone's particular kink. It was something that was completely foreign to her mind, so much so that she just chose to block out what she thought she heard a mother say to her own son and instead said what she was going to say anyway, "Liz! It's so good to see you!"

Liz, who was so flustered by being caught in her own perversions realized she recognized the person who caught her, "Darlene! I didn't know you worked here." Liz realized as she said this that Darlene had told her before she was a waitress but Liz had never thought to ask where she worked and had never been in that slightly worn down restaurant before.

"Yup," Darlene said in a friendly way, "this is the place." Darlene put a hand up to present the diner to her friend, though it was mostly as a joke since the diner wasn't in the best shape. The tables were old, and some of the wallpaper had come off and you could see the wood underneath. Darlene turned back after the display of her place of business and turned towards Nathan. "And I see you brought your handsome son." She said. Though Darlene had already decided that Liz was saying something else than what she was when Darlene approached the table, she was sizing Nate up as if he were her next potential lover. He was obviously strong, and very tall with fiery red hair. Darlene glanced at his crotch, but Nate had his hands over his lap, and Darlene wondered for just a moment if he was hiding something big... "It was Nathan, right?" she asked him.

"Um, Nathan, yeah," he said, too embarrassed to look at her while he was covering his erection in his pants, he was still overly excited from what was discussed in the therapy session, not to mention how sexy and horny his mother seemed to be acting around him, "Or Nate, if you prefer." He croaked out after another moment of what felt like dead silence to him.

"Pleasure, call me Darlene." The hot waitress said. She leaned over, looking directly at Nathan, her shirt hung down and when Nate glanced at her he almost bit his tongue when he glanced at her and saw that he could see right down her shirt. Darlene didn't wear a bra when she worked, mostly because it rubbed her tits the wrong way under the apron, and she knew full well that Nathan was getting a good look at her bare breasts.

She had really good ones, Nathan thought as he stared, perky with pretty pink nipples that seemed especially hard. Nathan wondered if something was making Darlene horny but he couldn't imagine what. He still hadn't gotten in his head that anyone could ever be attracted to him.

Liz saw how Nathan was ogling the waitress and suspected something was up so she cleared her throat.

Darlene stood up completely right away and straightened her clothes out. Just in that incredibly brief interaction with Liz's son, Darlene could tell that Nathan was about the shyest person she ever met. She wasn't super picky about who she fucked, as long as they weren't some kind of creep, but she was definitely more attracted to confidence than Nathan's incredibly shy demeanor. He was handsome, sure, but she didn't have time to teach a virgin how to fuck. That's just how Darlene was with the people she dated, for the most part.

"What would the two of you like to order?" She asked again, a bit rough this time as she wasn't sure what was going on between Liz and her son but she felt like she didn't need to have any part of it.

"Actually," Liz said, "If you give us a few minutes, I think we'll be able to order then." Liz just wanted Darlene to go away so she could finish what she wanted to talk about with her son.

"Anything to drink?" Darlene asked before walking away, unable to stop herself. It was her instinct as a waitress.

"Um, two glasses of water," Liz said quickly, and Darlene walked off.

"Okay," Liz said to Nathan. She had calmed down and was much less horny. Darlene's interruption had definitely helped, though now Liz wondered if she and Darl would have to have an awkward conversation at their next book group. "Okay," she said again, "What happened this morning wasn't your fault, Nathan, it's mine. I'm the adult and I should have known to, um, stop everything before it all went spiraling out of control." Liz gulped as she feared to say this next part, "I think I should admit that I do feel I'm, um, attracted to you, Nathan. But-"

"I think you're hot, Mom," Nathan admitted quickly. He was so excited to know that his mother felt an attraction to him that he was enthused to say the feeling was mutual. Of course, this was right before he realized he said this and blushed a shade as red as his hair. He looked away again, wishing that he could die of embarrassment.

Liz moaned slightly as her pussy twinged slightly from her son's compliment. Her husband never complimented her, in fact, she didn't have a single memory of him doing anything like that, so when Nathan said she's hot, something inside her seemed to explode in pure lust. She had to do everything in her power to keep herself from tackling her son right then and there and start kissing him all over his body.

But those feelings still scared her, "Nathan, I'm your mother and you're my son and we can't do anything about whether we're attracted to each other or not." Liz explained.

Nathan was bitter when he then said, "So back to the way things were and you'll just ignore me."

"Nate," Liz said, comfortingly, "my son." She took one of his hands from the table and held it in both of hers, "No. Not like that ever again and I'm sorry if you feel that I've neglected you most of your life." Liz was very regretful about that, "I only hope that I can make it up to you."

"How will anything change?" Nathan asked.

"Well," Liz thought about what her therapist said, "I think it's like what Dr. Kim talked about. We should do more activities together, both just you and me and with the rest of the family. And I think we should start with what Yumi said about more appropriate touching."

"Like what?" Nathan said as he felt his mother fondle every inch of his hand with all ten of her fingers. This was turning him on a lot for reasons he didn't fully understand.

"Um, well, holding hands like this is okay." She said as she stopped just fondling his hand like it was some kind of drug and just held it tightly. Liz then thought of something else, "Actually, maybe we can practice more now." She got up and walked around the table to Nathan's side and her son had to scoot over so she could sit down beside him.

"Um, well..." Nathan mumbled as he and his mother's legs touched sides under the table. He liked the feeling of her smooth leg from her skirt down rubbing against his bare leg as well. His cock twitched in his pants but he was glad that the table was in the way and no one could tell just how aroused he was.

It didn't help Nathan's arousal one bit as Liz took his hand from the table, and moved it underneath. Nathan wasn't sure where his mother was about to move his fingers and was both afraid and excited that his hand might be about to touch its first pussy, even if it was his mother's cunt in a crowded restaurant, Nathan was more than eager for more sexual experiences in his life, especially after having none at all before that morning. Of course, Nathan's self-esteem was so low that he could only assume that no one could ever like him in a sexual or romantic way, especially not his own mother.

But Liz wasn't letting this go, "I think we should try some other appropriate touching," as she said this she stood and walked around their table to sit right next to her son. As she sat, she took her son's hand and placed it on her leg. "This would also be okay for you to touch me here." She explained as she let go of her son's hand and his fingers started lightly touching her with his big, strong hands. Liz was so turned on by her son's touch that she didn't care that Nate fondling her leg, that she put aside the fact that it wasn't exactly "appropriate" like she had explained, as her son lightly touched her thigh. "I think it's just as appropriate for a mother to touch her son in the same way." Liz said as she reached her hand closest to Nathan under the grab his leg and wrap her fingers around his muscular thigh. Liz took a deep, sharp breath as she realized just how much her son worked out since she could tell from how his leg felt so naturally flexed, totally different from her flabby husband who didn't think exercise was very important. Liz starts to feel her son's legs higher and higher on his inner thigh, she felt her hand pushing under the leg of his shorts. She wanted to feel his cock-

"Are you ready to- um..." Darlene said as she came over to the table. She had meant to keep an eye on Liz and Nathan because they were acting a little strange when she talked to them before, but completely forgot about them when another customer came in and then took forever to decide that he just wanted coffee. Darlene forgot they were there and came back over, thought it was weird that they were now sitting on the same side of the table, but stopped her question when she stood next to the table. Being that the tables were attached to the walls and the booth was not pulled all the way up, Darlene in the only angle in the restaurant where someone could see everything that was happening underneath the table between Liz and Nathan. Darlene was speechless as it looked like Nathan had a humongous erection, bigger than any cock Darlene had seen before, and his mother seemed to be reaching her hand up his pant leg in order to grab it.

Nathan's mind was in overdrive as he seemed to remember that he was sitting in a public place. His mother's hand on his leg had given him a boner and all the blood in his brain running his memory had all gone to his cock, "Um, what? Who? What?" He said in surprise as he removed his hand from his mother's leg and tried to move away from her on the bench.

Of course, Nathan couldn't move away from Liz as she refused to let go of his leg. Her hand was still about an inch under the leg of his shorts, and very slowly inching further up his leg towards his crotch. "Could I help you with something?" Liz said confidently, she was feeling amazingly naughty as she could just feel the side of her son's cock with the tops of her fingers as she slowly slid her hand up his thigh. What am I fucking doing!? Liz thought desperately, but she couldn't stop herself. Nathan, her own son, being this close to her was turning her on so much, she felt like she was out of control.

Darlene stood with her mouth open in utter shock. She could plainly see that Liz's hand was inching up her son's inner thigh, definitely not an appropriate place for a mother to have her hand for her own son. Especially when he has an enormous and quite obvious erection in his shorts. "Um, uh, um," Darlene stammered, but then swallowed, realizing that she was probably overreacting to something innocent, even if she could plainly see that Nathan had what looked to be a very uncomfortable erection. "Um, just wondering if you're both ready to order." She said.

"I'll have a cobb salad," Liz told Darlene, clear and confident, something Darlene had never known Liz to be, "And my son will have scrambled eggs and toast." Liz noticed how nervous her son was, and she may not have known her son well but she knew him enough to realize he would have been too shy to answer right then.

Nathan just grunted, sure that whatever was happening was beyond his control. All he knew was that he had to will his erection away but it was basically impossible with Liz touching him so intimately under the table and he could feel as her fingers lightly touched the sides of his cock. Being that he was even more virginal than most virgins he'd never had someone else's hand this close to his erection (that he knew of) and the thought of his mother's soft hand wrapping around his cock was distracting him from any other thoughts at that moment.

As soon as Darlene was back in the kitchen and out of view, the horny, sexy mother turned to her handsome and confused son, "help me pull the bench forward." Liz ordered Nathan as she took her hand off his leg and grabbed the plastic, padded bench from the underside.

Nathan was slow on the uptake, "What? Why?" He asked in a low voice, not sure if the other customers on the other side of the room could hear them or whether or not he wanted them not to hear them.

To answer, Liz turned her head to her son, fluttering her brown eyes, she lightly licked her lips with the tip of her tongue, and smiled sexily.

Butterflies flew out of Nathan's stomach and filled his empty brain cavity as he fell in love with his beautiful mother, "Uh, okay," Nathan said automatically as he and his mother pulled the bench up to the table in front of them.

Liz had let her personal Sex Demon take over completely. It was too much letting herself brush her son's leg and lightly touch his cock with the back of her hand. She couldn't hold back, not right then, not with her pussy flowing with need and so close to the object of her desire. She didn't care that it was incest, or that it was wrong. And, as soon as they sat on the bench again, the bottom half of their bodies now covered by the table in front of them, and Liz reached under the flat surface, grabbed her son's cock, and pulled Nathan's huge dick out through the leg of his shorts.

12