The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan had to do everything in his power not to cry out in utter shock as his mother laid her hand on his dick and felt as she freed Nathan Jr. under the table. He glanced around, certain somebody could see, but the other customer across the room seemed absorbed in his newspaper, and Darlene was still in the kitchen in the back. Meanwhile, under the table, Liz slowly started stroking her son's cock.

But then, the shock wore off and Nathan realized what was happening to him. His own mother, Elizabeth Slope, possibly the hottest woman he'd ever known, but had never really seen sexually before that morning, was now giving him a slow handjob in a public place. He felt as she gripped his dick tightly about the shaft, stroking all the way up to his cockhead, overflowing with pre-cum under the table, she seemed to love it as her hands were coated in it and Liz used to the friction to cover his cock and stroke faster and make the whole experience more pleasurable for her son.

This was when Darlene came out of the kitchen with their food. Liz saw her this time and slowed the stroking of her son's cock under the table just enough that it didn't look like her upper arm was moving much, but even then, Nathan's cock was so long that Liz had to make some pretty obvious arm movements in order to go all the way to his cockhead and back. It never occurred to Liz to stroke less of her son's huge dick, oddly enough.

"Oh, lunch is here, isn't that great Nathan?" Liz said, teasingly, as she stroked her son's dick under the table and watched him squirm.

Nathan had not noticed that Darlene had come back because he was lost in the pleasure of feeling his mother stroke him off under the diner's table. Of course, realizing someone else was there watching was like a jolt of electricity by how shocked he was. "Oh fuck no!" he shouted as he then went crosseyed and started cumming all over the underside of the table.

"Holy hell, are you okay!?" Darlene yelled, positive that Liz's son was having a heart attack right in front of her.

Nathan had no choice but to shut his eyes and ride it out. He could feel his semen shooting all over his legs, and was sure that his shorts were soaked, along with the underside of the table and the floor.

Liz kept her hand on her son's cock the entire time. She enjoyed feeling Nathan's warm cum cover her hand but was disappointed she wouldn't be able to lick it off without Darlene seeing, not to mention the other customer who was now staring at them strangely from across the room. She glanced back and saw that the cook was also looking out the door after her son shouted.

Nathan stopped cumming and stammered, "I'm, um, okay." to Darlene though he couldn't bring himself to look at her. He was sure that if he did she'd know everything that happened right away, if she didn't already.

Darlene was just glad that Nathan was okay and said so before going back into the kitchen. She stuck her head out a few times to see if anything else strange was happening between Liz and her son, but they ate normally for the rest of their meal before leaving a huge tip on the table as they left.

She did notice that they seemed to use an awful lot of napkins to clean up what looked to her like thick chunks of sour cream, or maybe yogurt. "That's weird," she said as she took away their plates, idly eyeballing the dirtied papers they piled on, "I didn't think they even had yogurt or sour cream."

Darlene had a thought, but quickly dismissed it as being too ridiculous and didn't really think about Liz or Nathan for the rest of the day. Lunch rush was just starting and a few customers were already pouring in the front door.

12