The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 17

Story Info
Hot tub games.
7.6k words
4.65
14.1k
14

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Family Mansion 17: Hot Tub Games

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2020 Charlie Flemming

Nathan tried his best to will his boner away but as soon as his mother and Bri came over he knew it was basically impossible. He could only hope the jets spewing bubbles in the hot tub was enough to cover his nudity.

Liz and Bri were wearing their "swimsuits" they had bought at the mall. But, since they didn't get a chance to try them on before just then, neither realized that they were actually just lingerie. The triangular pattern that covered their nipples and vaginas were actually made of a see-through mesh that left their private parts fully on display.

Liz almost chickened out, but she was already kinda drunk and very horny and Bri, who was a bit tipsy simply suggested, "Just think of Nathan's face when he sees us in this!" And Liz was completely on board again as she thought of her son seeing her dressed like a slut.

Liz was too drunk to keep herself from thinking about her son sexually, or Bri for that matter when she could see her beautiful brown back and butt from behind and clearly see her EE breasts and hard nipples along with her wet, shaved pussy. Liz licked her lips, "You know, we don't have to go out with the kids." She said as glanced at Bri's small bed in the corner of her room where they were changing their clothes.

Bri knew exactly what Liz was implying, but knew if she fucked her friend in her intoxicated state she would be taking even more advantage of her than she had when she ate her pussy in the guise of Nathan yesterday. Bri grinned and told Liz, "No, I think we should join your children in the hot tub. It will clear the air, you know?"

Liz nodded, and within a few minutes, they were out in the jacuzzi with several bottles of wine and pouring drinks for Nathan, Brooke, and Erika, in outfits that left them practically naked.

Nathan could do nothing but gawk with his jaw wide open as he stared at his mother and the family maid. Their bodies were even more on display than Brooke's and Erika's. He could clearly see his mother's pink nipples and Bri's purple ones, along with both their pouty, bare pussies. He could feel his cock twitch in the water as he remembered eating his mother's cunt yesterday and just how eye-opening it had been for him that he could enjoy bringing so much pleasure to a woman with his lips and tongue, and just how much he loved the taste of pussy. He glanced at Erika as part of him wanted to eat her cunt again right then, even though he had just gotten done with it. He would normally try to force these incestuous thoughts out of his mind, but with all four women in that hot tub being practically naked, and all the blood from his brain rushing to his giant cock, he couldn't think of anything but sexy thoughts about his family right then.

Erika was feeling very strange as she took her almost completely full wine glass from her nearly naked mother. Jesus, she thought, Mom's never drunk with us before, but I've never seen her like this before either. She considered Liz's outfit, openly staring at her mother's giant boobs stretching the bikini strap nearly to its breaking point. Erika glanced at her brother to gauge his reaction to their mother's slutty outfit. Erika wasn't surprised to see that he was staring back at Liz with pure lust in his eyes, but what surprised her was that a sudden pang of jealousy jumped into her mind.

What the fuck? Erika thought as she looked away from the sight of her brother practically raping their mother with his eyes, she had to gain control of her emotions, Why would I care what Nathan does with anyone? Sure, it's weird he and Mom are trying to fuck each other, and it's totally obvious with Mom if she's out here trying to get him drunk and dressed up even more revealing than I am. Hell, she's dressed like a porn star ready to fuck! Erika glanced at Liz again, biting her lip as she got an eyeful of her mother's sexy, made-to-fuck body, Fuck! Even I want to fuck her when she's dressed like that! What? This thought confused Erika as she looked away from Liz again, she'd never thought of a woman in a sexual way and didn't want to start with her own mother, That's as bad as Nathan... Her thoughts drifted away as she remembered how wonderful it was when he ate her pussy just then, Jesus Christ, I've never had anyone make me feel so good before. I didn't even know I could feel that good before. Fuck, I need to feel that again, I need to...NO!

Erika stood up, fully intent on storming out of the jacuzzi and going to her room to stew for a while and stay away from her nerdy (sexy) loser (stud) brother forever, but as she stood everyone turned to look at her and she froze. Erika realized that if she left, that basically meant Nathan was left there with Liz, who Erika knew had fooled around with him, Brooke, who she'd just witnessed give their brother a blowjob, and Bri, who was dressed just as slutty as her mother and Erika didn't like (or trust) very much at all.

Erika sat back down and sipped her wine. She wasn't sure about her feelings for her brother, but she was damn sure she wasn't letting anyone else get to him first.

Brooke scooched closer to her brother and lightly started to stroke his leg as they both drank their wine. Brooke knew that Liz was drunk, she'd seen her that way before, but never while also being this horny. She needed to push things in the direction she wanted them to go.

"Let's play a drinking game!" Brooke suggested as she raised her full glass of wine into the air.

...

Lexi had been sleeping off the rest of her hangover and then went to take a shower afterward. When she came back she heard voices in the backyard and then gasped at what she saw, all the women who lived in their mansion were in the most revealing swimsuits she'd ever seen anyone wear as they drank wine with Nathan! She was instantly jealous, Lexi had been secretly in love with her twin brother for as long as she could remember, and if he was giving attention to anyone in their family it had aught to be her.

Needless to say, within minutes she was in her own swimsuit and out at the jacuzzi.

"Just what's going on here?" Lexi asked suspiciously as she eyeballed the suits everyone was wearing. Lexi herself only had one swimsuit and it wasn't very attractive at all. Just a normal one-piece bathing suit.

"Oh, we're just about to play Never Have I Ever!" Liz announced cheerfully as her middle daughter came up, she poured another glass of wine and handed it out to her, "Come on Lexi, play with us!"

Lexi glanced around again, not sure exactly how she felt about any of it, but also, similar to how Erika felt moments ago, she didn't want to be the only one missing out on whatever it happened to be. She took the glass, "You don't mind we're underage?" She said as she sat in the tub in between her mother and Brooke as Bri settled down on the other side of Liz with Erika to the side of her leaving Nathan in between Brooke and Erika.

Liz shrugged, which caused her top to push up and reveal one of her nipples. Nathan gulped but no one else said anything as they could already see it through the lingerie anyway. "You're all 18 or older. And the law is you can drink in your home as long as you have your parent's permission." She explained, "We're all adults and I'm your mother, I think we should be allowed to drink together on occasion. Besides, what's better than getting a little tipsy in the hot tub!"

"Alright, well, how do you play Never Have I Ever?" Lexi asked, she hadn't been to many parties in high school and didn't know.

"Oh it's easy," Brooke said, "It goes around and everyone says something they've never done, and if anyone else has done it they have to take a drink."

"That's it?" Lexi asked, "That doesn't seem so bad."

Brooke smiled, already thinking of ways she could push things a bit further, though not too far until everyone was drunk, "Well, how about we up the ante a little bit?" She suggested.

"Oh no, that's al-" Lexi started to say.

But Brooke interrupted, "We'll add a few extra rules. One, if no one else drinks then whoever said what they'd never done has to drink."

"That seems fair," Liz said, who was just hoping to clear the air and be a good mother again with this game, no matter how horny she was or what she was wearing because of it, "How about we start now?"

"And two," Brooke went on, ignoring her mother, "Whatever we say should have to involve someone else here."

"But, why?" Nathan said just before Brooke grabbed his cock under the water in the hopes he would keep his mouth shut.

Brooke sighed and let go of his dick as punishment, to Nathan's great disappointment, but she didn't care because he'd angered her, "Just to keep things interesting. You know, it will get us drunker faster."

"I'm all for that," Bri said, who was kind of hoping the alcohol would help her to hide her feelings for Liz better, at least from herself.

Nathan was feeling conflicted in general but kept his mouth shut and sipped his wine. He'd never had alcohol of any kind before, but felt this wasn't so bad. Kind of sweet, though it had a funky aftertaste as he drank a bit more of it he was starting to get used to it.

Lexi and Erika both felt suspicious of everything that was happening, but neither said anything. Lexi mostly hoped that she'd find a good excuse to take her brother and leave, while Erika was trying to think of a way to get everyone else to leave but her and Nathan.

"Okay," Liz said when Brooke didn't say a third extra rule and no one complained about the additions, "How about Brooke starts the game as she's the one adding all these rules."

Brooke smiled, flashing her perfect teeth perfectly complimenting her sexy face, "Alright, well, never have I ever," she started, saying the words slowly as she considered whether she should lie or not. Brooke decided to be truthful because it was more fun that way, "been naked in this hot tub before." It was true, not in that particular jacuzzi anyway.

Nathan and Erika both glared at their sister as they took a drink, Nathan being naked right that second just hiding under the jet streams, while Erika was naked moments before while Nathan ate her out.

Brooke noticed Liz take a drink as well and faked being surprised, "Mom! You're bad!"

"Well, it was only late at night when you were all asleep," Liz explained, not feeling the least bit embarrassed about it. But as she got drunker and hornier as she realized her sexy body was on full display for her children to see, especially her son Nathan, her Sex Demon was coming out to play and she wasn't doing anything to stop it. In fact, Liz knew she didn't want to stop it. "Who's next?"

"How about we go to the left," Brooke said, "So Nathan is after me." She looked at him and got closer to him in the tub so her big boobs pressed into the side of her brother's arms and distracted him.

"Uh, um, what?" Nathan stammered out, hoping beyond hope that his cock wasn't jerking so much as his blonde older sister pressed her body against him that his cock wasn't jerking so much it was obvious to everyone else.

"I said it was your turn, silly," Brooke said, giggling flirtatiously as she did so. "Tell us your deepest darkest secret?"

Nathan realized that Brooke was so close to his face he could actually taste her breath, which only made him want to kiss her. He gulped, blushed, and blurted out before he realized he was even saying anything, "I'm a virgin."

Brooke laughed and scooted away from her brother before anyone got suspicious of her, "Oh my god, that's hilarious." She said, "Of course you are, you loser." She really only said that to make it seem nothing had changed between herself and her brother and Brooke thought it would be weird if she didn't insult him in some way.

"Hey!" Liz, Lexi, and Erika all said at the same time.

"Be nice to your brother!" Liz scolded.

"Why are you always so mean to him!" Lexi said angrily.

"You're such a bitch!" Erika yelled.

But since they said this all at once, all Brooke heard was the "Hey" part, but as to how they all seemed to be standing up for Nathan all at once when Brooke had never had anyone stop her from bullying her brother before, she knew things had started to change around there. She just had to be sure they changed in the direction she wanted them to go. "I'm just kidding." She said as she settled back. "And no one drank for Nathan's never having sex before so-"

Then Lexi quickly took a drink from her wine glass and Brooke rolled her eyes, "Okay, I drank." Lexi said as she blushed.

"Of course, that makes sense," Brooke said, causing Lexi to blush almost as red as her hair, and then Brooke looked at Erika, "Your turn."

"Huh?" Erika said, "Oh right," she had been distracted by ideas of how Nathan could lose his virginity. She was starting to feel a bit tipsy from the wine, even though she'd only drank a little but she knew she was a lightweight from drinking with her school friends, who weren't friends at all, not really. Erika realized something as she thought and that was that all eyes were on Nathan. It didn't take someone as smart as Erika to realize the women in that pull were lusting after him, but she also didn't like that no one was giving her any attention at all either. She couldn't have that.

"I don't have any real friends," Erika said, gloomily as she looked down into the bubbling water.

"Oh no," Liz said concerned for her youngest child, "I'm very sorry to hear that." She moved in the water over to her daughter and hugged her. "I'm your friend, sweetie." She whispered to Erika as she held her close, trying not to notice that they're tits were now rubbing against each other, which was making Liz very horny right then.

Erika hugged her mother back as she noticed all eyes were now on here filled with concern, she had gotten what she wanted, "Thanks, I needed this." She said as Lexi and Brooke both put a comforting hand on her shoulders. She broke the hug with her mom, "But none of you drank." She said as she sat back in her seat looking somewhat smug.

Everyone took a drink, even Erika as she considered everything. She actually had said that to make everyone feel sorry for her and get the attention she craved, but she realized as she said it that it was true. She really didn't let people get close to her, not in an emotional way. Erika didn't care about that before and she wondered what changed. But as she sat back she felt her arm brush against Nathan's arm and a shiver went up her spine as her stomach filled with butterflies. She wanted to grab him and kiss him but had to remind herself, this is Nathan we're talking about here. But she didn't move her arm away from him as she thought this.

Lexi couldn't think of anything so she said, "My name has never been Brooke." Making Brooke roll her eyes and take a drink. Lexi wanted a little revenge for her making fun of Nathan for being a virgin though.

Bri didn't want Liz to drink more than she already had so she said, "I've never been one of Liz's kids." Making everyone but her and Liz drink. Brooke and Erika both rolling their eyes at Bri for picking such an easy target.

Liz thought for a moment and said, "I've never had sex on an airplane before." She said, smirking like a goon at Bri while she did.

"Well, I shouldn't have told you about that," Bri said as she rolled her eyes and was about to take a drink when Brooke stopped her.

"That's not right, Mom." She said, "You're supposed to say something about someone else here."

"Oh yeah," Liz said giggling at herself and causing her tits to bounce with her laughter, making Nathan gulp, "that's a weird rule. Ummmm, I guess I've never, um, taken a shower with Nathan before." Liz was too drunk to think there was anything inappropriate about that and had been thinking about showering with her handsome son since he'd showered her with semen yesterday morning.

Bri thought that was a weird one and was about to say so when both Erika and Lexi took a drink from their glasses making her voice catch in her throat. "Wh-what?" She croaked, though softly enough no one heard her over the sound of the water jets.

Liz was also a bit confused as they drank but figured it was probably something they did when they were young and didn't know any better, so she didn't push the matter.

Brooke just wanted to keep things sexy so she said, "I've never gone down on Mom." Fully expecting everyone to glare at her and she'd have to drink. But instead, both Nathan and Bri took a drink. Brooke cocked an eyebrow and said, "Well, that is interesting." As she said this she inched closer to her brother and grabbed his cock under the water, "Very interesting." she said as she began to slowly stroke him off, being careful to keep her movements slow so no one noticed beneath the bubbles.

Erika's jaw dropped open, she couldn't believe it. Nathan had licked their mother's pussy just as he had her own! Her mind was on fire but not as much as her cunt as she remembered how good it felt to cum on her brother's tongue. She wasn't surprised about Bri, she had known she was in love with Liz since Erika knew what romantic love was.

Lexi, however, was livid. She stood up in the tub, "You went down on Mom! That's our mother!" She stated, staring daggers into Nathan filled with rage caused from her jealousy.

Nathan gulped but really couldn't concentrate while Brooke was stroking his cock. He was especially turned on by the fact that it was happening in front of everyone while they didn't know anything. And was far too turned on to respond to his redheaded twin sister, "Um, let's continue the game!" He stammered, "I've never had a vagina!" He practically shouted as he did his best to hold off on cumming in the water. He was thinking an awful lot about vaginas right then.

"Ugh," Lexi grunted as she sat back in the water and everyone took a drink with everyone else. Her glass was empty after that and Liz practically yanked it away from her to refill it. Lexi was angry, and starting to get suspicious of Brooke's arm movements so close to her brother, but thought at that moment that she was just drunk and being paranoid. Then again, she thought, Nathan's gone down on Mom and even I gave him a handjob in the shower...I guess he's not opposed to being intimate with family members. This thought made Lexi jealous but also gave her hope.

Erika was very interested in what else Nathan might have done with other family members so she said, "I've never given Nathan a blowjob." She knew Brooke would drink then but was surprised that Bri also drank (Liz drank a few moments later but long enough after that anyone who noticed assumed she was just taking a drink because she wanted to).

Erika was about to say something about Bri but that's when Lexi reached over and turned off the jacuzzi jets.

Lexi was immediately very jealous of Brooke giving their brother a blowjob and proving that Nathan has been fooling around with more than just she and their mother. She was so upset about this she didn't even notice that Bri drank as well. But that basically clinched her suspicions of Brooke's arm movements and turning off the jets confirmed this. The bubbles stopped forming in the water immediately and everyone could see that Nathan was sitting in the hot tub naked with Brooke's hand gripped around his huge cock which was very erect and obviously leaking pre-cum into the tub.

"Oh my," Liz said as she licked her lips at the sexy sight. She was very tipsy and extremely horny and seeing that Nathan was not only naked but being stroked off by his sexy sister, the sight was so perverted that Liz's Sex Demon immediately came out to play. Her hands went straight to her tits as she started groping her own boobs and playing with her nipples.