The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bri's mouth dropped open in shock, but all these revelations about the Slope family was making her incredibly horny as well. She never knew that incest could be so fucking hot before.

Erika wasn't shocked since she'd watched Brooke give Nathan a blowjob not too long ago, but part of her was very jealous that she hadn't thought to stroke Nathan off first. Still, she just sat and stared as Brooke's hand gripped their brother's giant schlong.

Lexi stood up and in a fit of rage started tearing off her one-piece swimsuit, "Well, if Nathan is naked, I should be too." She said, slurring her words just a bit as her sexy body came into view.

"Wh-what?" Nathan stammered as he took Brooke's hand away from his dick and stood up as well. He'd never been drunk before and the alcohol had made most of his shame about being naked just melt away. He grabbed ahold of a now naked Lexi by her shoulders and forced her to look him in the eyes, "Lexi, what's with you?"

Lexi looked at her brother's big blue eyes and swooned a bit before pushing him away and sitting back down in the water. "Never mind, why don't we continue the game?" she suggested.

Nathan sighed and sat back down. Brooke's hand stayed away from his cock as everyone could see them now. He wondered if Liz was going to yell at him, but that's when he noticed his mother openly fondling her tits as she stared at his cock in the water and licked her lips. Nathan gulped as he felt his cock twitch, not sure what she wanted, and not sure if he wanted what she wanted. She seemed far from mad at him though.

Lexi was still obviously angry so she said, "I've never fucked Nathan." Not even bothering to censor herself in front of her mother, but she was glad that no one drank at that.

"Duh, he already said he was a virgin," Brooke pointed out to her nude, and obviously drunker than she seemed, sister, "Now you have to drink." She couldn't help but ogle Lexi's body either, she'd never really thought of her like that before but she was a very sexy young woman. Brooke briefly wondered what Lexi's beautiful pussy tasted like.

Lexi drank, feeling a little stupid as she did but still glad she confirmed Nathan hadn't fucked anyone there before he fucked her.

Bri was next and all she was thinking as the sexual tension seemed to only get thicker and thicker was, Jesus Christ this is hot! Look at Liz openly playing with her tits while Nathan and Lexi are naked right in front of her. Oh my God! This is too much. Oh yeah, it's my turn, I probably shouldn't say "I've never started masturbating right in front of you but I'm about to start," can I?

Bri shook her thoughts away and took a drink of wine then handed her glass to Liz to refill it, this made Liz stop feeling herself up and she sat normally without doing anything after to her tits after she handed the glass back.

"Um," Bri couldn't think of anything so she took a play from Nathan's book, "I've never had a penis." As she said this everyone's eyes but Nathan's went straight to his cock.

Nathan just groaned as he drank though and his mother took his empty glass and poured more wine into it.

It was Liz's turn but she was struggling with her Sex Demon right then as she also ogled her children. She could only stare at her son's cock now, unable to turn away from his stiffness. It was too massive, a monolith to his manliness. Liz wanted nothing more than to take Nathan to her room and fuck his brains out until she was completely satisfied. Her pussy pulsed as she pictured her sitting on her son's cock, his dick thrusting into her from below as she ground against him cumming over and over again as he filled her cunt full of his sinful seed. But these thoughts worried her more than it made her pussy wet (though they did that as well...).

"Mom, it's your turn," Brooke said, interrupting Liz's perverted fantasies.

"Hmm," Liz mumbled as she considered what she wanted to do. A lot of secrets had been revealed to her, a lot of sexy secrets that she wasn't meant to know. They made her hot, but also upset in that she should be a good mother and put a stop to everything, she knew this, "I think we should stop playing this game now." She said, taking a very stern tone with her children.

Everyone looked to Liz, "Um, why?" Erika asked, hoping to learn even more about the happenings in that house and sure she could use it all against her siblings and mother later.

"Because you all deserve to be punished after what I've heard." Liz said, sounding very strict. Everyone thought she was acting differently. Much more confident but also scarier. "You shouldn't be doing these things with family members and you're all admitting it like your proud. I have to put you all in your place. It's my duty as your mother."

Brooke was especially surprised by this. She had been expecting to manipulate everyone until her family was all essentially her sex slaves. She hadn't expected her mother of all people to stand up to this. Liz was so timid most of the time Brooke hadn't thought she'd be able to do anything to stop her, even something as small as telling them all to stop. Still, she had to try to continue, "But Mom," Brooke pointed out, "We already know that Nathan went down on you. You're just as much to blame as we are."

Liz scoffed at this, but also knew that Brooke was right. A part of her felt guilty about that, but mostly she just felt much hornier at the thought of her son with the talented tongue eating her pussy and making her cum. This was enough to awaken her Sex Demon fully and brush her responsibility under a rug.

Liz stood confidently as she made her decision, "First off," she said as she grabbed the top and bottom of the lingerie she wore and literally ripped it off herself, causing the straps of both parts to snap and she was now totally naked in front of her children, "for this punishment, everyone has to be naked." She ordered everyone as she stood with her hands on her hips, not the least bit concerned that her EE breasts and shaved, swollen, and practically gushing pussy were completely exposed to her offspring.

Brooke smiled as she ogled her mother and simultaneously took off her top. She had been planning to get everyone drunk and drink less herself so she could be sober enough to manipulate everyone into doing things like getting naked in the hot tub. Turns out, she thought as she took a big gulp of wine, I had nothing to be concerned about. She was a little worried about her mother though, she'd never seen this side of her before, so sexually confident. Brooke loved this part of her mother and hoped she see her this way again in the future.

Erika was also very surprised at Liz's sudden demeanor. She'd always been the most timid mother imaginable, and very easy to manipulate. She knew that Liz at least thought of her as innocent and naive, so Erika was half expecting Liz to make her go away but as everyone else got nude in the tub, Liz crossed her arms, under her breasts, and glared at Erika expectantly. Erika acted as if she was reluctant as she took off her bathing suit and threw it out of the jacuzzi as everyone else had done.

Liz smiled, "Good, very good." She knew she was drunk, but something inside of her felt very sober and very sure about something, something that was emanating from her vagina and worming its way into her brain, "Next, we're going to finish our glasses of wine." Liz grabbed her own glass and raised it into the air, "I notice all of your glasses are practically full." She pointed out. This was 100% Liz's fault as she made sure everyone's glass had been full and already gone through two bottles of wine.

Everyone toasted their glass, all 6 people swaying a bit, and then they drank their whole glasses of wine in a few gulps.

Bri, who had gotten naked with everyone else, figuring that her "swimsuit" didn't really hide anything anyway. She was very drunk for the early afternoon and wasn't used to it. The wine, along with all the beautiful Slope family in front of her, was making her very horny. She knew she should be stopping Liz from her own devices before she did something (else) that she would regret later, but was too turned on to not be curious as to what she was going to say was the next "punishment."

Nathan was the first to finish his wine and his glass fell in the grass behind them as he put it down, "Whups," He said, slurring his speech slightly, "I'll get it." He stood up, but as he did his body was pressed up against his mother's as she finished her wine.

Bumping into Liz's body caused her to slip and spill wine down the front of her body and slip into her son, "Oh fuck!" She shouted in shock as she fell.

Nathan, purely out of instinct, put his arms around his mother to brace her but was too drunk to do that and stay stable himself. He slipped and he fell back as he gripped his mother and Liz moved forward, her legs moving to either side of his and her hips pushed into his so her pussy was pressed up against her son's shaft as it stretched up his stomach. As the water splashed around them, Liz felt Nathan gripping her tightly as her breasts pushed into his chest, they were now face-to-face with each other.

"Um, we should probably-" Liz started to say as she slowly moved her hips, she was trying to stand up and get away from Nathan before she did something she would regret, but this act caused her pussy to slowly slide up his shaft, stimulating both her clit and pussy lips and sending a shiver up her spine and she said, "Ah, fuck it." And instead of pushing her son away, pushed her lips into his and started kissing him passionately, not only not caring that others could blatantly see she was a slut for her son, but it was really turning her on knowing she was completely exposed to her family. My own children can see me as I suck Nathan's tongue! She thought, That's so wrong! Yet so fucking hot I can't stand it anymore! I need to fuck my son! Right now, in front of everyone!

As Liz moved her hips further up her son's shaft, tongue wrestling with him like a maniac as the four other women watched in stunned silence, she could feel her cunt hole get to the tip of Nate's cockhead. She knew she shouldn't but was too drunk and horny to stop as she started to push down and-

Before she could penetrate herself on Nathan's humongous dick more than a millimeter (so none at all, really), Lexi saw what her mother was doing and practically tackled her, pushing her off of Nathan and right into Brooke. Brooke immediately moved her hands to Liz's breast under the guise of bracing her as she practically slammed into her.

Lexi looked pissed, which was kind of sexy as she stood over her mother naked, her whole upper body going a light shade of red including just the top of her tits, which she was jutting out as she arched her back with her hands on her hips, "Mom! What the fuck!?" She said, not wanting to say what exactly her mother was about to fuck.

Liz looked back up at her daughter, feeling very guilty as she realized she really was about to fuck her own son in full view of her daughters and Bri. "Um," Liz cleared her throat and then looked to her son, "Nathan, you should be ashamed of yourself. This is why you're going to be punished first." She was pretending it was Nathan's fault, knowing full well he probably blamed himself anyway (Liz's Sex Demon being in control was making her think about things very bluntly), "Stand up." She ordered her only son.

Nathan blushed as Liz told him off, he did indeed blame himself for everything that had been happening. He stood his cock coming above the water and was staring off into space too drunkenly embarrassed to look at anyone. If he did, he'd notice that every eye was glued to his erection as the women licked their lips and all five imagined what it would feel like to be penetrated by such a beast.

Liz cleared her throat, "So, the punishment shall be," She looked up at Lexi, feeling somewhat angry that she stopped her from fucking her son she could have felt guilty about it after she had already ridden him through a few orgasms. "Lexi," she said.

"What? Why me? I didn't do anything!" Lexi complained.

"Because," Liz started and had to stop herself from saying, you stopped Mommy from getting her fuck on. And instead said, "You seem the most upset by not getting to fool around with your brother. This is because you have a sick obsession with him that must be tamed." Liz felt she knew exactly what she was talking about as she continued, "That's why the punishment is that in order to get over this horrible 'love' for Nathan, or at least what you think is love you naive girl," though she was directing this at Lexi, Liz was really thinking this about herself right then and how she'd been duped into thinking she loved her useless husband for so many years as even now he was off cheating on her when she'd been nothing but faithful to him (discounting the last couple of days), "That's why your punishment is that you have to get your brother off. You have to make him cum."

"Wait, what?" Lexi said as the words of her mother settled into her drunk brain.

"With your mouth," Liz continued feeling her pussy pulsate with pleasure as Brooke continued to play with her tits, "and, as we're all to blame, we all have to watch."

Lexi stood there, glancing at her sisters feeling very confused as to what she wanted right then. For one, she had been jealous that everyone else, it seemed, had been having oral fun with each other and she desperately wanted to give her brother a blowjob, especially after learning that Brooke had already done the same, but she'd never imagined she would have to do it in front her mother and sisters. "But Mom-" Lexi whined in a similar tone to one complaining about having to finish their broccoli.

"No buts," Liz scolded her redheaded daughter. She motioned to Nathan's cock in the air in between the five of them, "Look at your brother, he's practically aching for release. It's our fault that we did this to him." As she said this, she grabbed her tits and pushed them together and Nathan's cock jumped as he watched, "See, Lexi, it's our duty to make him cum."

"Um, Liz," Bri said, shaking off her drunk and horny haze as she realized that her best friend was probably pushing things a bit too far, "Maybe we shouldn't-"

Liz's Sex Demon didn't want anything to stop and moved quickly, pushing herself off Brooke, who's hands only now left her mother's breasts, and into Bri, she grabbed the brown beauty and kissed her passionately, causing Nathan and Lexi to gasp. Brooke and Erika weren't that surprised by it, both knowing that Bri had feelings for Liz before and Brooke had always thought they'd make a better couple than her mother with their father. Erika just didn't care, her thoughts on how she could suck Nathan's big cock instead of Lexi.

As Liz kissed Bri her hands slid up Bri's thigh and rested on her pussy, she started moving along her friend's folds, inserting a finger into her hot cunt. She broke the kiss but kept fingering her friend in the water as she turned back to her kids, "Now, Lexi, either you should suck your son's massive cock or I'm going to." She decreed.

Lexi gasped, but as Liz moved to do just that she shouted, "NOO!" Surprising everyone, even herself, but she was already on her knees in the water with both hands on her brother's cock, "No," she repeated, "I can do it." She looked up into Nathan's eyes as she stuck her tongue out and tentatively licked the tip of his cockhead. She tasted his pre-cum for the first time and thought it was actually pretty tasty. She wanted to taste his cum. "I want to do this." She said to her brother, pretending they were the only two in the hot tub, even though everyone heard what she said and all eyes were on her.

Lexi opened her mouth as wide as she could as she took her brother's cockhead into her mouth. She wasn't used to straining her mouth so much and couldn't take in more than the head of her brother's dick, but she started running her tongue in a circular motion around his head of his penis and started stroking the rest of his dick with bother her hands. She wanted to bring as much pleasure as she could to Nathan. Lexi hoped she could make her brother cum harder than anyone else had so far.

Nathan's mouth hung open as he watched his twin sister suck his dickhead while stroking his shaft. He looked around at the faces watching them, his mother, his two sisters, the family maid, all openly staring at the incestuous blowjob happening right between his legs. He then noticed that they're hands seemed to be moving between their own legs and realized that all the women in the tub were masturbating, even Lexi as she blew him! This was too fucking hot, "I'm going to cum!" He announced.

"No! Don't cum!" Brooke shouted as she fucked her pussy with three fingers, with one in her asshole, "You've barely even started!" She really wanted to cum when her brother did and wasn't ready yet.

"Yeah, Nathan," Liz said next, "You really have to learn to hold your loads better." She sounded sincerely concerned about this, "It's not healthy to cum so quickly, you know." Liz was pretty sure that wasn't true but was too drunk to care and really wanted her son to be able to pleasure women well.

After being scolded Nathan tensed up every muscle in his hips in the hopes that it would help, but he was already too far gone, with a mighty moan, he started cumming directly into Lexi's mouth.

Lexi had heard him announcing that he was about to cum, but she still wasn't completely ready for the copious amounts of semen rushing out of her brother's humongous dick and filling her mouth to the brim as her cheeks bloated full of his cum she backed away so she could swallow it all in a few gulps. She did like the taste, after all, but as she backed away this only left Nathan's boner shooting cum all over her face and into her hair. "Nate!" She complained as she put her arms up to block it, "Watch what you're doing!"

"Don't you dare!" Liz shouted as she got behind her daughter and grabbed Lexi's elbows and pulled her arms down so Nathan's next salvo went straight into his sister's face again, "This is your punishment so you have to take Nathan's load like your his fuckslut!" There's that word again...Why does it turn me on so much? Liz thought before continuing, "If you can't swallow his cum then you should take it on your face to show him how much you appreciate your brother!" Really Liz just wanted to see Lexi get a facial.

Since Liz got right up behind Lexi as she grabbed her, Liz's head was right over her shoulder and as Nathan's cock kept shooting he ended up covering his mother's face almost as much as Lexi's. They were both splattered with his pearly white jizz. Liz was so horny she started eating it off herself immediately, taking her hand and wiping it through the mess so she could lick it directly from her palm. "Mmm, delicious." Within moments she cleaned all the cum off herself.

As Liz licked herself clean, Nathan sat back down, too drunk to fully comprehend everything as he watched open-mouthed as his mother ate his cum from her hand as she moaned and purred like a kitten drinking milk. He was still too new at sexual things to know that his mother was what was referred to as a "cumslut," all he knew was the sight of her eating his sperm like it was candy was keeping his cock just as hard as it was before he came all over his mother and sister.

Lexi, however, sat in the water with his cum sticking all over her face in a splatter painting feeling like she couldn't do something as slutty as her mother, even if she was still really horny and knew that sucking her brother's cock until he came on her face was the hottest thing she'd ever done, but still, she wasn't sure if she should wash it off in the water, since then it'd be floating around in there with them, "Um, should I get a towel or..."