The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was cut off as Brooke moved in the water and started licking her face, "Um what?" Lexi said but was cut off again as Brooke kissed her and shoved her tongue into her mouth. Lexi could taste the cum that was on it that Brooke just licked off her cheek. She started kissing her back barely even realizing who she was kissing, only that she wanted more of her brother's cum in her belly.

Erika noticed that Nathan was still hard in the water and saw an opportunity, "Well, it looks like our brother is still very horny. I suppose I should be punished next and have to blow him too, right?" She suggested as she reached over and gripped Nathan's cock in the water.

Liz licked her lips of the last remaining cum. She was still very horny too, and really wanted to make Erika suck her son's dick, but that thought made her realize she was maybe pushing things a little far, "No, um," she watched Brooke make out with Lexi for a minute, realizing just how sexy her daughters looked as the hot sun reflected off their beautiful faces, "Actually, we all need sunscreen. Yes, definitely." Liz said as an excuse as she got out of the hot tub, "How about we switch to tanning?"

As LIz was about to get out of the jacuzzi, she noticed that all other women, even Bri, had their eyes on Nathan's cock as Erika stroked him off in the water. Well, no one's going to come with me if my stud son doesn't cum too, um, come too. She reached out and grabbed Nathan's cock too, surprising Erika as they stroked him together for a moment, but instead, Liz took a strong grip on his dick and practically dragged him by it as she helped him stand up to make her follow him out of the hot tub.

Liz smirked a second later as she watched the four other women follow her and her son over to the lawn chairs that were set up beyond the edge of the pool.