The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 18

Story Info
Mom's Sunscreen.
6.4k words
4.68
10.1k
14

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18: Mom's Sunscreen

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2020 Charlie Flemming

Bri and the Slope family all walked from the jacuzzi, everyone totally naked and drunk.

"Grab the wine!" Liz said excitedly as she half-walked, half-stumbled over to the lawn chairs. Next to each chair was a small table with a bottle of sunscreen on each table. Bri made sure each was full once a week to make sure the Slopes all protected their skin around the pool. Also, Brooke and Lexi were both a little absent-minded sometimes and would forget.

Liz lay on her back, almost collapsing as she looked at her big-dicked son walk over to the side of her chair. She pushed herself up on her elbows to look at him, feeling she was giving him a very good view of her tits as she did.

Nathan's eyes went from his mother's tone ass to her ample, humongous tits. His cock twitched its approval. Nathan had never been drunk before, he'd actually never had any alcohol of any kind before, but his intoxication, not to mention five beautiful naked women within reach of him, and not only that, but he'd either performed oral sex on each woman or they'd performed it on him. He was making him hornier than he'd ever been, and even though they were all his family (except Bri but he'd always thought of her as a sort of step-mother anyway) at that moment in his drunken state, he would have fucked any of them without any remorse (until he sobered up...).

As Nathan stood without shame with his erection on display as he ogled his mother, the other four beauties took seats nearby. Lexi on one side of her mother so that Nathan's ass was now facing her, Bri on the other side to keep an eye on whatever was about to happen so it didn't get out of hand (or so she could quickly join in if it did get out of hand...). Beyond her was Brooke, Erika went on the other side of her, not really wanting to be near Lexi right then even though she was now three seats away from her brother.

Fuck this is so hot! Brooke thought as she lay back in her own seat, I never thought things could possibly get this far, especially not with Erika and Lexi present, like everyone else but Nathan, Brooke still thought of Erika as the innocent one, but here we are. I wonder how far Mom will push things... As Brooke thought about this as she ogled her stud brother and beautiful mother, she slowly started petting her pussy as she imagined what they might be doing next.

"Okay," Liz said, she stayed on her front but grabbed the sunscreen on the nearby table and handed it to her son, "We all need sunscreen, and I think Nathan should apply it to all of us one at time." Liz paused to see if there would be any complaints, her Sex Demon who was in full control of her at that moment, was very pleased that no one said anything contrary. She went on, "But, as Nathan showed us in the hot tub, he really has to learn to hold back on his orgasms better." Liz paused again to see what anyone might say.

"Fuck yeah he does," Brooke said as she shoved another finger up her cunt. Brooke's words caused everyone to laugh except Nathan who blushed embarrassedly but didn't look away from his mother's beautiful body because he was really too drunk to feel that embarrassed about anything with a troop of nude women all around him. "If you want to be a good lover, you need to hold back on your loads." Brooke went on, she wanted to push people, so she added, "If Nathan was fucking me, for example..." Brooke trailed off as she pictured it, but also to see if anyone was going to cut her off.

"Don't fuck Nathan," Bri said, finally after a minute of no one else saying anything, all eyes but Nathan's glued on his cock. As Bri said this, she took her eyes off Nathan's humongous dick to look over at Brooke, but then her eyes were stuck on Brooke instead as the blonde bombshell finger fucked herself with no remorse as everyone sat around them like that. Bri's pussy pulsed and as she looked back at her best friend and Nathan, she considered masturbating as well, but as she turned back she found that her hands had a mind of their own as one found a tit and the other started idly playing with her clit. Why the fuck do I find all this so hot? Bri vaguely thought as she played with her erogenous zones.

"It's just a hypothetical," Brooke explained, "And if he was fucking me, he'd need to fuck me for a very long time so that I can cum. Otherwise, he's just a selfish bastard." Brooke was kind of keeping her jilling off subtle so she could always deny it if her mother or Bri said something to her, but at the thought of Nathan fucking her with his giant cock made Bri so hot she spread her perfectly toned legs wide, moaned out loudly and grabbed one of her huge tits and started pinching her nipples to increase her pleasure, "Mmmmm," Brooke moaned, "Nathan, you have to hold your load so you can fuck me!" Then thought to add, "I mean, hypothetically."

Lexi had been in a sort of erotic haze since she'd given her brother a blowjob in the hot tub, which the alcohol only made worse, but everything since then had felt like a dream to Lexi. But at the words from Brooke reached her brain, Lexi could feel her body tighten and then loosen pleasurable as she had a miniature orgasm, the thought of Nathan, her twin brother, fucking her was just too hot.

Nathan bit his lip with worry at Brooke's words. Though he was drunk those words reached his brain very quickly and penetrated deeply. He always tried to be a good person. Mostly because his father was so selfish and awful to everyone, he never thought that cumming quickly could actually be a bad thing. "I don't want to be a selfish bastard," he admitted, slurring his speech only slightly.

"Well, that's why we need to train you." Liz explained, she was panting like a dog in heat as she practically drooled over his giant cock, not noticing anything else that was going on around her, "And while you apply sunscreen to each of us, we're going to play another game."

"I like games," Nathan hiccupped and for some reason, started thinking about Pin the Tail on the Donkey, "What are the rules? Do I have to be blindfolded?"

"What? No...maybe some other time," Liz said with a laugh as she took a sexier tone,"In fact, you should be able to see completely because you have to be sure to get every single spot on my body. You don't want me to burn do you?"

"Um, no," Nathan said, nervously, as he realized he was already being rude by letting his mother get so much sun without sunscreen. He dumped it into his hands and started to massage it into her softback. He was drunk enough he just started to get lost in the feeling of his mother's silky skin under his fingers.

But then Liz cocked her head towards him, but only so she could see his cock as she grabbed it. She wrapped her fingers around her son's thick shaft and started to slowly jerk him off.

"Mom, what-" Nathan started to say.

"This is the game, son," Liz said feeling her pussy twitch as she knew that all her daughters and Bri could see her stroke her son while he fondles her body. "If you can hold off from cumming until you apply sunscreen to every part of my body, you'll get a reward."

Erika could see everyone, but her focus was so concentrated on Nathan, she kept sticking her chest out to make her big boobs more apparent to her brother, or playing with her hair seductively, but nothing she did could take Nathan's eyes off their sexy mom. That was when Erika noticed that everyone around her was masturbating, and for a moment was horrified, but was so horny she just went with it and started playing with her pussy and masturbating along with every other woman there but Liz at that time.

Nathan gulped at his mother's words, but was also so horny and excited he wondered if he was going to fuck his sexy mother, but that thought as his mother steadily stroked him was already making him want to cum. He started doing her shoulders as he tried to keep his thoughts on something other than the feeling of his mother's hand on his cock.

"You need to go lower, Nate," Liz said as she arched her back just a bit so she could stick her bare ass in the air, giving her son all the incentive he needed and he moved down.

Her ass was pure perfection, Nathan felt as gripped her sexy, tone cheeks and started fondling her to his heart's content. But as he moved down, Liz had to reluctantly take her hand off her son's cock.

"That's against the rules," She said, "you can't keep touching me if nothing is stimulating your cock."

"Maybe I could-" Brooke started to say, she was openly moaning along with masturbating now as this sexy scene unfolded and was just dying to get her hands (and pussy) on either her mother or brother right then.

"No!" Liz scolded, "The rule is that it has to be the one he's applying sunscreen to." She looked back at her son as he continued to massage her ass, "Stick your cock between my ass cheeks." She told him.

"You mean, um," Nathan said, wondering if she wanted him to fuck her in the asshole. A dollop of pre-cum came out of his cockhead and landed on the back of his mother's leg as he pictured just that.

"No, not, um, that," Liz said, reading her son's mind. She was so turned on right then that she probably wouldn't be opposed to getting fucked in the ass, even though she never had before, but with everyone else watching she felt the more motherly side of her threatening to come back. She couldn't have that, not yet, "Just stick your shaft between my ass cheeks, and, um, stimulate yourself like that."

"That's called an assjob," Bri said, "Um, or so I've read." She added quickly, though she didn't know why she was being candid as she watched Nathan stick his giant cock up alongside Liz's shapely asscheeks.

Nathan gripped his mother's cheeks, pushing her shapely ass around his shaft as she started to move, stimulating her boy's cock as he pushed her globes around his cock. She flexed her ass muscles as she started moaning.

"Holy hell," Liz said as she felt her son continue to massage her ass as she felt pleasure pouring out of her, "I don't know why this feels so good but it does! Oh fuck son, you make your mother feel so good!"

At his mother's sexy words, Nathan could feel himself cumming, but he did everything in his power to hold back but knew the only way was to stop what they were doing. He took a step away trying to catch his breath. As he did he looked up at everyone else and saw that his sisters were all openly masturbating, Brooke was playing with one of her nipples while diddling her clit with the other hand. Erika had both hands working on her pussy one stimulating her labia while the other had three fingers shoved in her cunt. Meanwhile, as he glanced behind him, he saw that Lexi was sucking four fingers in her mouth with another four fingers up her sopping wet cunt. All four other women were moaning wildly as they were working themselves up towards their own orgasms.

The sight took Nathan's breath away and he had to fight the urge to cum even harder as his mother turned over on her back, showing her perfect body to her son and daughters, "Now it's time to do the front." Liz said to her son.

Nathan stepped back to his mother, his eyes going from her perfectly shaped tits to her sopping wet vagina. She handed him the sunscreen and he felt like he had just won the lottery, he was about to lay hands on his stacked horny mom!

Nate hardly put any sunscreen into his hands before he went to grab his mom's heaving breasts. But as he did so, she grabbed his giant cock with one hand as she fondled his balls with the other.

"Remember, no cumming or you won't get your reward," Liz said that last word with such lust dripping from it that everyone knew she meant that she was going to let Nathan fuck her if he could hold his load for however long it took to finish applying her sunscreen.

However, Nathan was having a very hard time concentrating on holding back his load as he fondled his mother's tits, he squeezed and pushed getting used to the feel of them. He'd only seen tits in real life recently and these were the first pair he really got to feel in this way. He really wanted to suck on them, but he was too drunk and didn't have the confidence to ask the question.

As Liz stroked her son's cock, she knew, somewhere in the back of her mind where thoughts were still somewhat sober, that if she couldn't make her son cum, then she was going to fuck him. And that same part of her brain was the only part of her mind that didn't want to fuck her son at that moment, but it wasn't nearly strong enough to make her let go of her son's cock. I'm just going to have to make him cum now, she thought, happily and hornily, and with that thought, she sat up slightly to take her son's cockhead into his mouth.

"Oh fuck me!" Brooke shouted from a few chairs away as she started to cum on her fingers as she watched her mother engulf her brother's gigantic dick. "That's so fucking hot!" Her words echoed across the yard and as she said them, her sisters started cumming as well, and soon all three buxom beauties' moans of pleasure joined Brooke's own as the three of them jilled off through terrific orgasms at the sexy sight of Liz sucking Nathan's cock.

Nathan's mind was on overload as the sounds of his sexy sisters cumming filled his ears, he'd never heard this many women cumming all at once, especially not while he was feeling up his mom while she gave him a blowjob, and he was too drunk not to start cumming himself. He opened his mouth to warn Liz but only a Neanderthal-like grunt came out as his balls tightened and he felt nothing but pure pleasure as sperm shot up his shaft.

As her son's cum filled her mouth, Liz started to have an orgasm herself, though not nearly as hard as everyone else was at that moment, her son feeling her tits and squeezing her nipples as she fought to swallow Nathan's humongous load. She loved every second of it, but couldn't keep up as the cum just seemed to keep coming. She took her head off her son's cock so she could swallow more but as she did so his cock just kept shooting and she leaned her head back and closed her eyes so her son had a good target for his semen.

"Yes, son," Liz said as she felt Nathan's jizz rain down on her face, "cover me with cum. I love it! Mommy loves it!" She moaned then, loudly as she opened her mouth and more of Nathan's creamy load filled it and she swallowed it down.

After completely covering his mother's face, Nathan's cock started to go flaccid, and he felt weak in his knees and suddenly a lot drunker than he did before. He started to sit down on the concrete ground where he was, just from feeling so lightheaded.

Liz, however, was very horny. Orgasms just made her hungry for more orgasms. "Nathan, what are you doing?"

"I think I need a breather," Nathan said, feeling like he could just stretch out on the cold concrete, but his eyes went back to his mother's face and as he watched cum drip down onto her heaving tits, he could feel his cock coming back to life again.

"Well, you don't get one," Liz explained, "You failed so the punishment is you have to eat my pussy."

Nathan might have felt a bit winded, but he did not have to be told twice when it came to munching cunt. He was at the foot of his mother's lawn chair in moments and dove into her pussy, tongue first.

"Oh fuck me, son!" Liz moaned as Nathan happily lapped away at her sopping pussy, "Fuck me with your wonderful tongue! Holy shit! Holy fucking shit! FUUUCK! FUUUUCK MMEEEE! FUCK YOUR MOOOTTTHERRR!" All the other women started masturbating again as they watched this.

Nathan didn't care who was watching. He forgot anyone else was there as he explored every inch of his mother's delicious pussy with his lips and tongue. He couldn't get enough of Liz's flavor and a drunken thought reached his brain as he kept licking away, I wish I could do this every day! Or several times a day! Nathan only thought this next bit because he was drunk, I feel like I was made to eat pussy!

Liz suddenly bit her lip to try to stop her endless obscenities as Nathan kept eating her out through two orgasms in a row, she was trying to keep her orgasms a secret from her daughters so she could have Nathan keep eating her but it was hopeless as the second one overtook her only moments after the first, "FUCK I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING ON MY SON'S MOTHERFUCKING TONGUE! NATHAN IS THE BEST SON IN THE WHOLE WORLD!"

As his mother came, Nathan instinctively moved his mouth to her twitching cunthole and swallowed down all of Liz's cum like it was the nectar of the Gods. He was absolutely addicted to his mother's pussy juices.

As Liz writhed in orgasmic bliss her legs wrapped around her son's back and pulled his head even further into her pussy, "Please, keep going! Don't stop licking my cunt, son!" She gasped as she felt another orgasm already building within her and she came yet again, "OOOOHHHHH MMMMYYYYY GGGOOOOODDD!" She moaned out loudly as she filled her son's mouth with her cum once again.

"What the fuck, I thought it was my turn?" Lexi whined and moaned at the same time as she continued to openly masturbate in the chair beside them.

"Um," Bri shook herself out of her drunk and horny haze for a moment to realize things have probably gone too far, er, more than too far actually, she stopped masturbating, "We should probably stop this," She said, sounding responsible.

Brooke didn't want things to stop, not when they were getting so good, "Except everyone still needs sunscreen." She said, thoughtfully, "Especially Lexi, she's a redhead after all."

"That's true," Bri said, who knew about Lexi's fair skin, but that didn't mean they had to do all incestuous touching in the process, "but Nathan shouldn't be the one to apply it," as Bri said this she stood up and grabbed Nathan lightly by the shoulder but it was enough to break him from his erotic high.

Nathan suddenly realized where he was and what he was doing and to whom while in view of who else. He stood up looking embarrassed and tried to say something but not knowing what to say it just came out as drunken grunts. "Um, oohhaggaah?"

"I couldn't have put it better myself," Bri said, noticing as all the other women did that Nathan had an enormous erection still. Bri's pussy pulsated as she looked at it merely inches away from her exposed pussy. Still, she had to be the responsible one, since it seemed no one else wanted to, "Nathan, go inside and get dressed." She turned to the rest of the Slope family, "that goes for the rest of you as well."

Nathan half-ran half-stumbled away, feeling guilty and stupid because he was letting his dick do the thinking for him again and, as had been the case for the last two days, he felt his cock had led him into nothing but trouble. He got back into his room, practically on autopilot, and collapsed on his bed feeling incredibly depressed. "Goddammit!" He drunkenly shouted at his own cock,"I don't care how hot they are! They're your family!"

Outside, Liz looked up at her best friend as her son and daughters left the area and went back inside, "What the fuck Bri?" She complained, her face still dripping with her son's cum over her angry features, "I was having fun!"

Bri was drunk but Liz being angry at her sobered her up as her own anger came alive, "And who am I talking to? Liz or her Sex Demon?" She asked as she remembered what Liz told her earlier about her overactive libido.

Liz opened her mouth to insult Bri, but stopped, first to scoop Nathan's cum off her face and then lick it off her hand, "Mmm, Nathan's cum is delicious."

"I know," Bri said, "but you're behaving like a sex-addict."

12