The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz sighed and stopped eating her son's sperm. "You're right, but I can't help it. Not around that fucking stallion."

"That 'stallion' is your son," Bri pointed out, "You can't have feelings for him like that."

"Yeah, I know." Liz admitted, she took a breath and then smiled up at her friend looking much more herself and less like the Sex Demon she claimed was living inside of her, "I'm feeling more normal now. We should probably do something to clear the air. How about you go and get a couple of pizzas? I'll pay for it, just grab my card out of my purse."

Bri considered it, Liz "I have been drinking..." She pointed out.

"When has that ever stopped you before," Liz retorted, knowing Bri had driven them back from their Thursday bar nights many times in the past.

Bri shrugged, "Fine, I'll grab some clothes and get some pizzas. Just stay away from your son until I get back, okay?"

"No problem," Liz said, "I'm too embarrassed to see him now anyway." She looked away, she seemed ashamed even with cum dripping down her face.

Bri nodded and walked away. Liz smiled to herself. Most of what she just said had been a lie to get Bri out of the house and leave her alone with her children. She wasn't herself again, her Sex Demon was fully in control.

Liz jumped in the pool to get the rest of the cum off her body before walking back in the house. She just caught Bri walking out of the foyer and into the garage, fully dressed now. Unlike Liz who walked through the house naked, up the stairs, and directly down to her son's room, carrying two bottles of wine.

Nathan was still lying naked on the bed feeling sorry for himself, and was so drunk he didn't notice at first that his mother was still naked as she walked into the room, "I'm so sorry Mom!" He said as she sat up, not even bothering to cover his erection or anything else as he sat up and turned so he could stare at the floor in shame, "I don't know what came over me, it's like I lose all control whenever I'm horny."

That statement almost made Liz's motherly side come back because that's exactly what happened to her, but she took a swig out of the open bottle and it went away, "You have nothing to be sorry about Nathan, my darling son." She said as she stared at Nate's cock, "It looks to me like you have a problem..." she said.

Yeah, Nathan thought bitterly, not looking away from his spot on the ground, I have a whole mess of problems, and their names are Brooke, Bri, Lexi, Erika, and Mom. He sighed, depressed.

Liz didn't like seeing her son like that, especially when she was coming up there to fuck him before Bri got back. But she had to cheer him up first, she didn't want to emotionally scar her son just because he had a mother with cocklust. She sat on the bed next to him, "Look, Nathan, I'm sorry. This isn't your fault," she handed him the open bottle and put the unopened one on the floor as she said this.

Nathan looked at her and noticed for the first time since his mother came in his room that she was naked, he gawked at her beautiful, big boobs as he took the wine and took a swig, "It's not your fault Mom," Nathan said as he took the bottle away from his mouth, "You're too perfect to ever do anything wrong."

This statement made Liz smile and butterflies filled her stomach, "That's a sweet thing to say to your mother," she sat up so she could push her chest out and show off her perky breasts to her son as he openly ogled them, "But something tells me your only trying to flatter me because you have something else on your mind," As she said this she took hold on her son's cock with one hand and moaned as she felt how it was still hard as steel, "God, son! This thing never goes down does it?" Her pussy gushed with juices as she pictured riding his cock right then and there. She started to stroke him.

Nathan moaned out, "Fuck yeah, that feels fucking awesome!"

"What the fuck!?" Came a voice from the door. Mother and son turned and saw that it was Lexi, but it wasn't just her, as she came into the room, Brooke and Erika followed, "Jesus Christ," Lexi went on, 'Every time I come in here I swear you two are fooling around in some way." Lexi was drunk and very jealous of her mother.

"You've caught them doing this before?" Erika asked, hardly able to believe it but unable to look away from her mother as she jerked off her brother on the bed.

Nathan didn't like seeing anyone being mean to his mother, even his twin sister Lexi, and he was too drunk to stop himself, "What the fuck, Lexi! You're the one who admitted that you're in love with me and now you come in here and judge Mom!" He could feel a rage building he didn't even know that he had before, but it might have just been the alcohol. "We're all naked," he pointed out, "I don't see how this is any different from what happened in the hot tub."

Lexi gasped, knowing her brother was right, "But I-"

"No buts," Liz said to her daughter as if she were telling her to eat her broccoli. She was incredibly turned on by Nathan standing up for her, something her husband, James, had never done even once, "Nathan has that problem again and needs our help." She said, her sexual side knowing this is the right thing to do, "the only way is with his mother's mouth." She said as she then leaned over and engulfed her son's cockhead in front of his sisters. Liz started slowly sucking more of his huge cock into her mouth as she repositioned on the bed so she was kneeled over on her knees like a dog as she began to suck her son's cock.

"Holy fuck, this is hot," Brooke said, noticing that her mother had her butt sticking up in the air giving her a great view of her mother's dripping wet pussy. "Well, if you can't beat em..." She said to Erika and Lexi as she got down on her knees on the foot of the bed, putting her face in a perfect position behind her mother so she could lean in and start lapping at Liz's hot cunt.

"Oh my fuck!" Erika stated at the sight before her, not believing any of it but unable to look away from the depravity of her family. She was horny as all hell and wanted to get involved somehow, but wasn't sure about doing anything lesbian related to her mother or sisters. She had just recently begun thinking about her brother in a sexual way.

But as Erika stood in shocked silence, Lexi wasn't about to sit out while her mother got to have fun with her brother again. She jumped up on the bed and pushed her brother's body onto his back.

"Lexi, what?" Nathan said, surprised at being pushed down, but only knowing in that instant just how good it felt to have your own mother suck your cock.

"I want- no," Lexi said as she straddled her brother's chest, "I need you to eat my pussy. I need to know the pleasure I watched you give Mom out by the pool." And before she could get approval from her brother, Lexi practically jumped onto his face, pushing her pussy down on his lips hard, hoping that Nathan would give her what she wanted.

Lexi was not disappointed as she felt Nathan's tongue immediately enter her pussy. She'd only ever had one other person lick her down there, Donna, only yesterday. Nathan proved immediately that he was better though as his tongue and lips seemed to instinctually find all the points in her pussy to cause the most pleasure, "Nathan, oh fuck me! Oh fuck me Nathan! You're so good at this! Please, eat me! Eat my PUSSY!" She shouted that last word while an amazing orgasm overtook her. But already her body was craving more. Lexi didn't know yet, but her body craved multiple orgasms as much as her mother did.

Erika was watching this oral sex fest in front of her and as she watched Lexi arch her back in orgasmic bliss, her drunk mind filled with anger and jealousy. Since she started to realize only a couple of hours ago that she might have feelings for her brother (though she still didn't want to admit this to herself) knowing that Lexi was in love with him made her feel they were in direct competition with her sister. Even though her mother was right then sucking on her brother's dick, Lexi riding his face was much worse in her mind.

"No!" Erika shouted as she got up on the bed and tried to pull Lexi off of their brother's face. Lexi wasn't moving through and literally grabbed onto Nathan's head to keep from taking her pussy away from Nathan's talented tongue.

"Stop Erika!" Lexi whined like Erika was trying to take her favorite toy away from her, "I need to cum again!"

"Well, I want to cum too!" Erika complained as she started roughly fondling Lexi's tits and pinching her nipples as she wrestled with her.

Erika was trying to be mean but it was only making what was happening to Lexi's pussy while their brother ate her out only more pleasurable, "Oh Erika," Lexi moaned as she began cumming again, "That feels so good!" Lexi was very drunk or this thought would have freaked her out, but at that moment her body only wanted more sexual bliss and Erika was giving that to her, even if accidentally.

At that statement, Erika took her hands away from her sister but when she realized that even after cumming again, Lexi was not going to get off of Nathan's face, Erika decided she had to up her game. She straddled Nathan's chest too, and pushed herself up his chest, her soaked pussy leaving a trailed of cunt juice on her brother's chest as she did so, but pushed her pelvis right up against Lexi's butt.

Lexi didn't realize what Erika was doing but then felt as Nathan's tongue left her pussy, briefly brushed against her asshole, making her squeal as an odd pleasure from it shot up her spine. And then Erika started moaning behind her. "Holy fuck," Lexi said softly to herself as she realized, "He's licking both our pussies now!" She started grinding against her brother's face as his tongue came back to her.

Nathan was too drunk to fully understand what was happening, just that there was a lot of weight on his upper body and there was a lot of pussy to eat. His tongue went from one vagina to the other and back again as he lapped from their holes to their clits and back again. Not to mention just how good it felt to have his dick sucked by his mother at the same time.

Liz was in heaven as she sucked her son's cock. She knew as his thick shaft filled her mouth and she could feel as Brooke ate her pussy, making pure orgasmic joy fill both her mouth and pussy. She was sucking her son's cock about halfway, but then Brooke's tongue was making her get more and more excited as her orgasm started to mount. Partly because Liz was so drunk, but mostly because she was so fucking horny as she came on her daughter's tongue, she forced her son's cock completely into her mouth, about half of it going down her throat as she moaned like a maniac while her whole body started to shake.

Brooke tasted as Liz's cum filled her mouth and just kept lapping away at her mother's pussy. She knew that Liz was multi-orgasmic and wasn't about to stop even if she wasn't. Brooke was very happy, this was her dream come true being able to eat the pussy of her mother, the most beautiful woman she'd ever known.

Erika and Lexi both started to cum at the same time on Nathan's face as they simultaneously had their pussies eaten by him. Soon moans of all four women filled the air, even Brooke was cumming by the hotness of it all without even touching her pussy right then. The sounds, smells, tastes, and feeling of so many hot women getting off around him was too much for Nathan's very drunk and sexually inexperienced brain and he took his tongue out of his sisters' pussies for long enough to announce, "I'm about to cum!" to the room.

"Cum on all of our faces!" Brooke said as she moved from her mom's pussy to the front of Nathan on her knees, she grabbed Liz and practically ripped her off her brother as they both got on the ground.

The thought of giving his mother and sisters a group facial was too hot for Nathan to pass up and he practically threw Erika and Lexi off him so he could get up and start jerking his cock right in front of Brooke and Liz, he watched as they licked their lips in anticipation of his load. Erika and Lexi wordlessly getting on the floor beside their kin.

Nathan's load started just as the door flew open once again and Bri stood in the door, "What the fuck? I thought you were going to stop all this!" She yelled, angry.

Nathan was too far gone and his load started to spew all over his mother's face, he shot two ropes as Liz closed her eyes and opened her mouth, swallowing what fell into her open orifice. Nathan turned to Brooke and shot some in her blonde hair accidentally before readjusting and shooting a line from her chin, across her nose, and up her forehead. He turned to Lexi, who wasn't sure about getting another facial but as soon as sperm started covering her neck, tits, and face, she smiled and took it as a woman in heat, moaning out loudly as she felt the hot cum drench her features. Then he turned to Erika, who instead grabbed his cock and sucked his head into her mouth so she could swallow the rest of her brother's load.

Erika didn't normally like the taste of cum but also didn't want to have to wash it out of her hair so that's why she decided to swallow it, but as soon as her mouth filled with Nathan's cum, she knew she was already hopelessly addicted to the taste of his sperm. It wasn't like the other cum she'd tasted, which was salty and bitter, this was somehow sweet, and filled with flavor. It still tasted like cum, and she wasn't sure if it was just because it was taboo cum from her brother's cock that made it taste so good or if it was just something in Nathan's diet, but what she knew was she absolutely loved the flavor the moment it landed on her tongue.

As Nathan finished cumming, he fell back on the bed, "Wow, that was awesome." He said, slurring every word so much that no one understood it.

Still, though the sight of Nathan covering his family in cum turned Bri on greatly, she knew she had to be the responsible one, "And now everyone is going to get dressed and-" She started to say.

"Fuck that, Bri," Liz said from the floor as she was already scooping her son's cum off her body and shoveling it into her mouth, "How about you get your clothes off and join us. Bring more wine," Liz said as she looked over and saw that her son was still rock hard after the impressive orgasm he had all over their bodies. She just had a deliciously naughty idea as she grabbed the unopened bottle from the ground and unscrewed it, "I think I'm going to drink wine off my son's cock!" She announced.

Nathan was on his feet a moment later, ready to do whatever his mother asked of him. He glanced at Bri at the door and smiled when he saw that she was already removing her clothes to join in the family fun.

12