The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 20

Story Info
A family meeting.
5.8k words
4.49
8.5k
18

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Family Mansion 20: A Family Meeting

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2020 Charlie Flemming

After Liz's bath and before she caught her daughters naked in the hallway doing God knows what with their brother in his bathroom, she had made a decision. She had decided to call her sisters.

First, she called Jenna, her oldest sister. She was 40, two years older than Liz, and had blonde hair, blue eyes, was taller than Liz but nowhere near as tall as Nathan who was 6'4" and Liz felt they got along, but also knew that Jenna was very nosy.

Also, since the first time Liz showed Jenna the mansion that James built for their family, Jenna had been trying to move in. She pointed out there were "-so many extra rooms! There's no way you'll have a family this size!" That was before Jenna's husband died and they were both pregnant for the first time, just noticing their 21 bedrooms in their expansive upper floor, "Please let us move in, you'll hardly notice us, I promise."

Though Liz felt she and Jenna had a good relationship, she also knew that her nosiness and general disrespect for her would slowly drive her insane and she'd succeeded in keeping Jenna from living with her so far. But, every few years, Jenna would suddenly "get a promotion" or find a "better living space" and would suddenly be living a lot closer to Liz's house than she was before. After moving her whole family at least five times since her husband's death, Jenna now lived in the nearby city and had her job shifted around enough that she was now working from an office there too.

Liz put a robe around her wet body and called her sister as she sat on her now clean bed, Thank God for Bri. She thought as hit the button for Jenna and put the phone to her ear.

Jenna answered on the second ring, "You know," she said, knowing already it was Liz because her phone told her so, "it's very early, the sun is barely up."

"I knew you would already be up," Liz said, knowing that Jenna had basically been a workaholic since her husband died, "and I wanted to call you before I called Andrea." Andrea was the name of Liz's and Jenna's other sister.

"Oh? Making the rounds?" Jenna asked, Liz had been right, Jenna had already been up, eaten breakfast, and working on something for her boss on her laptop for the last two hours. It was tough work being an executive assistant, but Jenna earned her $55k a year. Still, she knew it would never be enough to live in a place as luxurious as Liz's mansion.

"Yeah," Liz answered, she wanted to keep it brief before Jenna became suspicious of anything, "I had an idea and thought we could maybe have a Sunday Family Dinner tonight."

"Oh, we haven't had one of those in a while." Jenna said sounding happy but was already suspicious that something was up, Sunday Family Dinner was something they thought about doing once a week since everyone now basically lived in the same city, and it worked...for about a month, then they skipped one, and then decided it could be every other week instead, which they did the next week but then decided once a month was best, then it only ever happened every once in a while and hadn't at that point for several months, "Is that the only reason you called?" Jenna asked innocently.

Liz bit her lip, hoping she wasn't about to give anything away, "Um, I thought, if it's alright with you, perhaps Erika and Lexi could spend the summer at your house. I thought you could pick them up today after dinner." She cringed saying it out loud, but Liz knew that someone had to leave or she was going to lose control again, and since she couldn't the next best thing was kicking her kids out of the house.

This surprised Jenna on the other end, "What? The whole summer? Why?"

Liz opened her mouth but then closed it again. She knew she wasn't the best at keeping secrets and also knew that, if she had a secret to keep, then Jenna would hone in on it and do everything she could to uncover it. "I just want them out of the house for, um, a little while." She said trying to hurry the conversation along, "Would that be okay with you?"

Jenna thought about pushing it but decided there'd be time for that later, "Sure, I love it when your family comes to visit." This wasn't a lie, she really did love her nieces and nephew and loved spending time with them, another reason she felt moving in together was a good idea, "We'll have to switch around some sleeping arrangements but I'm sure it will be fine." All three of Jenna's daughters still lived with her even though they were all adults now, which she didn't mind figuring they'd all live at Liz's mansion eventually, and there was so much room they would hardly have to see each other, probably.

"Okay, thanks, see you then," Liz said as she quickly ended the call. She immediately dialed up Andrea, her other sister.

Andrea was born the year in between Liz and Jenna and was 39. She was a redhead, which ran in their family, and had gotten pregnant the first time she drank at the age of 20 and was so drunk she never knew who the father was. Since then she'd been very against drugs and alcohol and also became incredibly religious and spoke at great length about celibacy and how she wished she had never gotten drunk that fateful night. That was before she then gave birth to triplets, all girls, and loved them very much. They were Erika's age and went to the local high school with Jenna's youngest daughter. She lived on the other side of the city, and Liz felt she always seemed to live in the same city as Jenna did like she was following her around. Liz thought that was especially strange because she knew that Jenna and Andrea more or less hated each other, so knew that couldn't be the reason...could it?

"Hello," Andrea yawned into her cell phone after many rings, "I was asleep, Liz." She said a moment later as she took a moment to glance at who it was who was calling her.

"Sorry for the early hour, Andrea," Liz said to her sleepy sister, "But I was hoping that we could have a Sunday Family Dinner tonight, like old times."

Andrea glanced at the clock, "I have to get ready for church soon, but I suppose we could come after. It'd be nice to see the family again. I'm sure my daughters will be thrilled." She actually wasn't sure of that but was just trying to be pleasant as she woke up.

"Awesome," Liz said, "and thanks, but I don't suppose you'd, um, want to also maybe take Nathan and Brooke for the rest of the summer?"

Andrea was in the process of pushing her blanket off her and getting up but that stopped her as if she'd been "paused" for a second, "I mean, there's not a lot of room here..." She said after a moment. She worked at a massage parlor that didn't see a whole lot of business and was barely making enough to keep her small, one-floor house. It did have a basement but it was converted into a bedroom for all three of her daughters. That left her room, the living room, and the kitchen, none of which were very big. "One person can sleep on the couch," Andrea went on, "but I doubt that the girls would be happy if someone had to stay in their room, there's hardly enough room for them."

"Couldn't Brooke just sleep with you or something?" Liz suggested.

Andrea cringed at the thought, "That...would probably not be a very good idea. Why do they need to be gone today anyway?" She realized she probably should have asked that first. Andrea wasn't stupid, she just tended to be a little slow on the uptake sometimes.

Liz sighed as she considered telling Andrea what was bothering her. Unlike with Jenna, Liz knew she could trust Andrea, and since she and Jenna hated each other Liz also knew Andrea wouldn't tell Jenna anything. But, Liz also knew that if she even said a hint of what she remembered about yesterday, she'd never hear the end about how it was a sin and she was going to hell, etc. Liz decided not to tell her anything, but also not lie to her either, "Let's just say that they've been very bad and I don't want to see them for a while. Brooke, especially." She couldn't really remember last night, but her mother's intuition, along with the fact that Brooke tried to seduce her two nights ago, made Liz think that Brooke was more to blame than she would likely admit.

"A naughty boy and girl, huh? Alright, I can help you out, Liz. We'll make room."

Liz thought that was an odd way to put it but didn't want to mention it, "Thank you so much, Andrea. I'll see you later today?"

"Yeah, probably in the afternoon." Andrea said, "After church, and goodbye Liz, I love you."

Liz smiled hearing that, "I love you too, Andrea." Liz hung up the phone, feeling like a sense of normalcy had returned.

But then she ran into Erika running out of Nathan's room naked, reminding her how abnormal things had become. And while she was scolding her (after first making sure that Nathan wasn't in his room), Lexi came out of Nathan's bathroom, also walking through the halls naked and with what smelled like semen on her breath and Liz made them go back to their own rooms and put some decent clothes on, announcing the plan for "Sunday Family Dinner," even though they hadn't done it for several years at that point.

Liz felt for a minute that she had things under control as she woke up Brooke.

But then she caught Bri fucking Nathan in the basement, reminding her just how out of control everything had become.

...

Liz came into the living room, which had an overly large couch stretched along the wall with the entrance to the room and went around the corner in an L-shape. There was also a very large coffee table that was big enough anyone sitting on the couch could use it. The TV was on the opposite wall taking up almost the entire wall, there were some chairs on the other side of the door and some shelves, but the TV was best seen from the couch without moving furniture so most people just sat there.

She was unsurprised to see there were similar splotches of boy and girl cum all over the couch, though not nearly as bad as it was in her room. Liz was too angry to care though and grabbed one of the seldom-used chairs in the corner and brought it over and sat in it. Erika and Lexi came in after and sat to the side of the couch that was cleaner than whatever they did in that room last night.

Lexi was feeling very jealous of Bri fucking Nathan and was sitting there staring at the floor and thinking, God Dammit, now I'm the only one in this house who's still a virgin. She thought bitterly, though that was the least of her concerns, Dammit, will Nathan even want me now that he has Bri? She remembered the scene she walked in on moments ago of Nathan's monstrous cock impaling their African-American maid in their laundry room downstairs. Fuck, Bri looked like her pussy was practically being split in two by Nathan's humongous dick. I wonder how something that big would feel in my pussy... Then she was jealous once again at Bri, Fuck it! I'm going to fuck Nathan as soon as we're alone together! It's the only way I'll be able to him know that his twin sister is the one he should be with! I'm the one he should be fucking! Lexi was feeling so horny and angry right then this seemed like the most logical course of action.

While Lexi moped next to her, Erika, who was at the very edge of the couch nearest the door, leaned on the nearby armrest. She was also remembering the sight of Bri riding Nathan as they fucked on the floor downstairs, but her thoughts were very different. Holy fucking shit fuck, Bri? Really Nathan of all the women here... I would have preferred it if it were Mom or even Lexi, but anyone but Bri. Erika had always seen the family maid as something of an enemy, mostly because she would see right through her bullshit. Oh, it doesn't matter anyway! Nathan can do whatever the fuck he wants! I don't have feelings for him! I DON'T! But even as she thought that she pictured Bri fucking him again, his humongous dick plunging in and out of her wet pussy, except as she pictured it, Erika wished that it was her instead of Bri who was plunging herself on Nathan's sausage.

Liz was also lost in thought in the intervening time before anyone else came in the living room. Great, first me, now Bri, she thought, remembering that someone had fucked her last night, though she was too drunk to know who it was exactly, there wasn't anyone else in their mansion last night with a dick, will Nathan never be satisfied until he fucks the whole family?

As she thought this another voice cropped up in the back of her brain, "You know," Said Liz's Sex Demon, or what she called her overpowering libido whenever she came around, "It's not Nathan who's at fault. If anything, he's just caught up in our playtime."

"What?" Liz said in her mind, she was facing her Demon now in a mental room in her brain. Though the rest of the room was nondescript, "But he's trying to fuck his sisters! And he definitely fucked me!" Liz took a deep breath and calmed down, "He needs to be sent away. That's why I called his aunts."

"What do you remember about last night?" The Demon said as she got closer to Liz, she stuck out a forked tongue that ran down the side of Liz's face.

Liz didn't like that but just stood there and let her lick, "I remember that Nathan basically used me as his own personal cum bucket last night." Liz shuddered at the thought, but not because it disgusted her but instead because it turned her on so much.

"Did Nathan actually do that?" The Demon asked as she started pacing around Liz in a circle, she seemed to be sizing her up like a farmer might cattle. "Try to remember last night."

Liz sighed and thought of the parts of last night she actually did remember, "No, I guess not." She sighed and sunk down to the floor, "He didn't do anything at all, it was all me. All his mother trying to be his own personal cum bucket." She stared at the floor as the demon passed by again with hoofed feet.

"What else do you remember?"

Liz looked up into the Demon's eyes, she felt like she was about to cry, not just in the fantasy but in the living room in front of two of her daughters as well, "I remember being happy. So totally completely filled with joy that I was my son's lover, no, that's not right, but more like his sex pet willing to fuck him any time and anywhere. I remember that I wanted these things, I've wanted them my entire adult life, to be an uninhibited pervert and live out all my fantasies. To fuck my son, my daughters, and everyone else in between. To be a total slut!" Liz sighed as she finished her speech. She felt amazingly guilty, "That shouldn't be anyone's dream. Especially not an upstanding wife and mother, like I am."

Liz's Sex Demon stopped her pacing so she could laugh at her.

Liz scowled, "Well, like the respectable wife and mother that I want to be, anyway." She looked up at the red-skinned clone of herself, 'What the fuck do you think I should do?"

The Demon got down on her knees and smirked at Liz like the devil she was, "I would give in, become the total slut I know you want to be. Fuck your whole family! Who cares about consequences?!" The Demon laughed, "Liz, we both know you'll never be happy unless you decide to really live."

"And do that through sex?" Liz rolled her eyes, "Not just sex but incest? I can't do that. I can't let anyone else do that either. And the only way my children will be safe is if I send them as far away from me as I can."

The Sex Demon opened her mouth to say something else but Liz banished her away as quickly as she finished her thought. She came back to reality, where not much had changed and Liz, Lexi, and Erika all sat in the living room not talking to each other for a few more minutes before Brooke came into the room.

They looked at her as she came in but when they saw it was only Brooke they all looked back at the nothing.

Brooke whistled when she saw the mess they made of the room, "Well, I suppose we'll need to clean this up before the rest of the family gets here. I mean, that is if we're all still planning on having Sunday Family Dinner like you said when you woke me up."

Liz sighed, "We'll do that after the meeting, this is important to get out of the way first." She explained.

Brooke moved around to the other side of the couch after it curved around the corner and lied down, there were no cum stains over there, "Okay, what is it you want to tell us?" Brooke wasn't the least bit concerned about what her mother might say to her, she got to live out many of her fantasies the night before and was feeling extra confident things were going to go very right for her in the coming days.

Liz took a breath, then said, "We should wait for your brother to get here."

"Oh, where is he?" Brooke asked.

"Fucking Bri," Erika said bitterly before she could stop herself.

"What?" Brooke said, surprised, "Nathan is fucking Bri? Can we join in?" That thought greatly turned Brooke on, though she realized as soon as she said it that she was pushing things too far too fast.

"NO!" Liz practically shouted, though she was mostly angry at herself, she was very angry with Brooke as well. She knew that she did nothing to stop whatever sexual things happened the night before. She took a moment to calm down though, "You will not do such things in this house, Brooke. Not anymore."

Brooke didn't like the sound of that, "What do you mean by that, Mom?" She asked.

Liz opened her mouth to answer but closed it again when Nathan and Bri came into the room. Liz then took a more passive stance in her seat and looked away from them, not really wanting to see either of them at the moment.

Nathan went wide-eyed at the sight of the room, Jesus, did I do that? He wondered as he saw just how many sperm-stains seemed to cover the couch. He and Bri sat next to each other next to Brooke, who sat up. Nathan sitting in between Brooke and Bri.

Wow, Nathan thought as he sat down next to Bri, I lost my virginity. I can't believe it. And to Bri! He glanced at Bri, blushed, and looked away. I can't believe any of this. I feel like I did something really wrong. What if she doesn't want to talk to me again? He felt severely conflicted, for one, he really wanted to put an arm around Bri right then, but for another, he was almost positive she would punish him for being a perverted creep being that she was practically his step-mom and she was always very stern with him and his sisters growing up.

Bri, however, was feeling very differently from Nathan. Bri sat very close to Nathan and was almost resting her head on his shoulder she was so close. She really wanted to lie down with him, his strong arms cradling her as they cuddled on the couch. Bri had had a lot of sex in her life, not as much as some people but she generally shacked up with some stranger she met at the bar at least once a week. And yet no one had made her feel the way Nathan made her feel in the laundry room just ten minutes ago. Bri was sure she'd never cummed so hard before, and no one had a cock like Nathan, she knew that much. Her whole body felt like it was buzzing, every cell lit up with pure sexual satisfaction. It was like she was on some kind of drug that generated euphoria stretching throughout her entire being, but that drug was simple sex with someone who seemed to be some kind of secret sexual dynamo.

Who fucking knew? Bri thought as she glanced at Nathan out of the corner of her eyes, Nathan, man I've known since he was born, so shy, so nerdy, so reserved, who fucking knew that he was some kind of Sexual God in disguise? I feel so fucking good right now after the fucking he gave me. My whole body feels alive for the first time! I can't wait until we're alone again, I need more... She tried to stifle that thought, knowing it would be a one-time thing, but at that moment, Bri's pussy had other things to say on the matter.

12