The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've called this meeting," Liz said, breaking Bri out of her thoughts, "To explain why we're having Sunday Family Dinner. Your aunts and cousins will be coming over, we'll eat dinner, we'll pretend that everything is normal." Liz said this last part very firmly, everyone knew how serious she was about this, "And then, after dinner, you will all be going to your aunts' houses, Nathan and Brooke will be going to Aunt Andrea's house, and Erika and Lexi will go to your Aunt Jenna's house."

"What? For how long?" Brooke asked before anyone else could say anything.

"At least the rest of the summer," Liz explained.

"What? NO!?" Erika whined.

"That's so unfair!" Lexi cried out.

"What is this about anyway?" Brooke said, curiously.

"What is it about?!" Liz repeated, beside herself with anger and regret, "Weren't you here last night? This is not something families do, Brooke!" Liz sighed then, trying to calm down.

But Brooke wasn't about to hear the end of it, she couldn't stop now, she was having too much fun and they'd hardly even begun, "Mom," she said, deciding to see if she could combat Liz's emotions with logic, "We've basically been a very distant family. We all more or less keep to ourselves, but this is a way to bring us all together so we can all have a good time."

"By fucking each other!?" Liz stood from her chair, her face blushing with rage as she stared down her oldest daughter, "Brooke, are you not going to be satisfied until Nathan fucks everyone else?!"

Though everyone else assumed Liz was talking about Nathan fucking Brianna in the laundry room just now, Brooke picked up on what Liz was said, "Wait, Mom, what are you saying?" she asked, "What do you mean by 'everyone else'?"

Liz was too angry to stop herself from saying, "Nathan fucked me last night! His own mother!" Then she gasped at herself and fell back into her chair feeling like the world was crushing her.

Nathan perked up at that, not remembering most of last night, but he felt he would know if he fucked someone last night. Still, he thought as he didn't remember what he couldn't remember, maybe I did fuck Mom... He felt his cock twitch, but as much as the thought turned him on, his mother was absolutely stunning and he was 19 and full of hormones, the thought also freaked him out. He wasn't sure what to think.

Lexi and Erika were basically having the exact same thought at the same time, Mom fucked Nathan! If I don't fuck him soon he won't ever fuck me. The only real difference was Erika's thoughts had a lot more panther-like snarling aimed at her mother in between words.

Brooke just laughed at Liz's statement, "Haha, this is ridiculous. No, I know what to do. I'll be right back." She got up and ran out of the room and they could hear as she ran through the house, up the stairs and to her room, #7, so it wasn't too far from the top of the stairs, and run back. When she came back through the door to the living room she was brandishing her digital camera.

"Here, this will clear up everything," she said as she hooked it up to the tv.

She started the recording and everyone but Brooke gasped simultaneously. It started on the scene in the kitchen where Brooke had apparently started recording. On-screen, Nathan and Liz were making out while Bri ate her pussy, and then the camera moved to show that Erika and Lexi were both sucking on their brother's cock. Erika and Lexi were both very surprised to see that along with running their lips and tongue along Nathan's dick they would stop sucking him momentarily to furiously French kiss each other before coming back to Nathan's cock.

On-screen, a very drunk Liz said, "Brooke, come shuck on your Mommiesh tittiesh, hic."

"Coming mother," Brooke said and the footage switched off.

"Um, I should probably fast forward through this part," Brooke said in the living room as she started fiddling with the camera but the scene had already cut to the next bit and Brooke's pretty face filled the screen. She had set up a tripod to set the camera up, "Almost done," she was saying in the video.

In the video, Brooke stepped out of the way, showing that every woman but she was on the couch, naked, their legs spread showing their glorious pussies directly to the camera and to Nathan who stood in front of them, also naked, "Are we going to start?" he said impatiently, swaying, everyone obviously drunk as skunks.

"Wait," Liz said, "I want to watch this."

"Are you sure, Mom?" Brooke said, cocking an eyebrow.

"Yes," and she left it at that. Liz wanted to see how depraved things really got so she knew just how guilty she was supposed to feel but, if she was really being honest with herself, that part she saw from the kitchen made her very horny and she really wanted to see what happened next with this scene of four pussies facing the camera with her hung son standing there looking ready to fuck them all.

"Alright, whatever," Brooke said as she sat on the floor to watch with everyone else.

On-screen, Brooke came back into the frame and stood next to her brother, "ready when you are, Bro!" She said to him sounding very excited, she was just as naked as everyone else. Her big boobs bounced as she put an arm in the air and pumped it a couple of times to show how excited she was.

"Well, let's do it," Nathan said.

Brooke turned to the camera, "Okay, now the rules are simple, as soon as a woman cums you have to move onto the next woman. First person to make everyone cum wins!"

"What the fuck?" Erika said in real life, "I don't remember any of this."

"Language, Erika!" Liz said, though her eyes were glued on the screen so Erika knew she didn't actually care. And in truth, she didn't remember any of this either.

"Alright, now the first Pussy Eating Contest begins!" Brooke said, and then she and Nathan both got on their knees, she was in front of Bri and he was in front of Lexi, and they both started eating the pussy in front of them.

Lexi started writhing around right away, Bri soon followed, both Nathan and Brooke seemed to be evenly matched, but then Lexi shouted out, "I'm cumming!" As Nathan sucked her clit while fingering her at the same time and she spurted out all over his hand.

Brooke was doubling her efforts but Bri wasn't giving in yet as Nathan moved onto Erika and dug right in. Erika, who already had her pussy licked by Nathan earlier, seemed to know what to expect, only to have Nathan totally blow her away as he licked from her labia to her cunthole and back again, licking all the way into her until he touched her G-spot and she was cumming on his tongue as well. He was already moving onto Mom when Bri finally came on Brooke's face.

Brooke moved to Liz, who was next to Bri, right as Nathan was and they both started going down on her at the same time. While doing so, Bri and Nathan started to make out with each other as they were also making out with their mother's pussy.

"Holy shit," Nathan moaned on screen as he broke the kiss between two sets of completely different kinds of lips, "this is so hot! I think I need to fuck someone!" He slurred his speech so much it all kind of sounded like one long word.

The onscreen Erika and Lexi both said, "ME!" at the same time but Nathan was already moving behind Brooke, his huge, erect cock in hand, and lined it up with her pussy. She was on her knees so her pussy and ass were presented to Nathan and the camera very clearly. As Brooke at her mother's cunt she pushed her ass into the air, ready to get fucked by her brother's humongous love machine.

"You can't!" Liz suddenly moaned out between her perverted moaning, "Don't do it, Nathan! Don't fuck your incredibly hot sister! That's something you can't undo!" She then moaned out loud as another orgasm took her, probably brought on at the thought of Nathan fucking his sister.

Brooke stopped licking her mother's cunt long enough to say, "It's not really fucking if he puts it in my ass!"

The Brooke in the living room gasped as she heard herself say this on the screen, she had remembered the Pussy-Eating Contest but did not remember this. And she was just starting to realize just how much her asshole hurt that morning but hadn't thought about it until just that moment.

And on-screen, Liz moaned, "YES! YES! FUCK YOUR SISTER IN THE ASS, NATHAN! FUCK MY DAUGHTER'S TIGHT ASSHOLE, SON!" As she cummed yet again as she grabbed Brooke's head and gripped her tightly as she continued to suck her mother's pussy.

On-screen, Nathan stuck his cockhead in Brooke's puckered asshole and pushed it in. Brooke moaned, her eyes going into the back of her skull as Nathan started to push his way into her tight brown hole. She turned her head back to her mother's pussy as Nathan started to get into an incredible rhythm as he fucked Brooke's ass.

Erika and Lexi started to first masturbate themselves as they watched this depraved scene, but then turned and started to make out with each other, their hands going to each other's pussies.

Erika cringed as she watched herself do that, never before had she done such a thing with another woman like that, at least not with a man involved at the same time. Lexi blushed and turned away from the screen, not believing how much she kept getting into lesbian situations the past few days, and especially with Erika of all people. Anyone but her... she thought, but then she looked back at the depraved family film a moment later not wanting to miss anything.

On-screen, Nathan groaned and started to cum in his older sister's asshole before pulling out and letting loose 7 more torrents of cum that sent streaks all over Brooke's ass and up and down her back.

Brooke then got up off the floor in real life, "I think that's enough, let's just skip to the part I wanted to show you."

"No, wait!" Liz cried, desperately wanting to see the rest, but it was too late. Brooke was already fast-forwarding through what looked like Nathan then titfucking Liz on the couch and giving her a facial then getting a triple blowjob from all his sisters while Bri licked his asshole and Liz lay on her back on the ground and ate Brooke's pussy while finger fucking both Erika and Lexi.

Then the scene shifted to them in Liz's room. Still fast-forwarded so it was hard to make out what was happening as bodies seemed to shift and change on the bed, Nathan was eating Liz's pussy while Brooke and Bri 69'd, then Erika sucked Nathan's dick while Brooke and Lexi masturbated nearby, then Nathan was fucking Brooke's tits while Erika and Lexi were taking turned sucking his cockhead as it pushed up through their sister's cleavage until Nathan covered all three of them in cum.

But then the scene shifted again, and it was on night-vision mode showing a very different angle as the camera was just placed on the bed and using the night vision setting.

"Ah, here it is," Brooke said as she sat back on the floor.

Brooke came in the room, Liz was laying on the bed, she was wearing an enormous dildo. A very drunk Liz lay on the bed and moaned, "Fuck me, please fuck me, fuck your mother Nathan."

Brooke came up and lined up her dildo, being sure not to touch her mother otherwise, she might give herself away, but she started to fuck her really hard as Liz began to moan out like the sex-junky she was in that moment.

Liz was shocked as she watched Brooke fuck her with the huge dildo, but also very relieved. She knew now that Nathan didn't fuck her...but Brooke did! She was starting to shift the anger she had for Nathan that morning after catching him with Bri onto Brooke but didn't really have time to finish her thoughts before they heard the sound of at least three people coming up the stairs from the basement.

"Oh fuck," Liz said, "Stop the tape!" She shouted.

"OOOOOHHHH FFFFUUUUCCCCKKK!" Liz moaned on screen, "DON'T STOP FUCKING YOUR MOTHER!" The screen went black a second later as Brooke stopped the feed.

12