The Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're gorgeous. There are cis women who would kill to look like you."

"Were it not for where we are, I'd never think you weren't born a woman."

"I'd take you for a night on the town without hesitation."

She was surprised at how much she enjoyed the compliments. Her heart pounded in her chest with each one and her endless arousal twitched approvingly behind her dress. All of the men certainly noticed this as well.

The adoration and compliments made the night fly by. Before long, the men had shuffled out of the room and by 1AM the only people left were the girls and the workers cleaning up the facility.

As Maddie took a break sipping a cocktail in the corner, Chloe walked up and said, "My dear, please come with me."

She stood up and followed Chloe into a private room. She moved into the room, closed the door and sat on the couch. She patted the seat cushion and Maddie sat as requested.

"My dear, you were amazing tonight. Every man in that room was infatuated with you from the start. I have had all the boxes placed in your car for you and this envelope has your cash for the evening," she said, handing her a thick, sealed white envelope. "We want you to come back. Please let me know by tomorrow evening if you'll be joining us again. If you do, I ask that you come next Saturday by 3PM so that I can have a private meeting with you beforehand. I'm sure you have more questions, and I will answer them at that point."

She leaned in and kissed Maddie on the cheek before getting up, opening the door and saying, "You're free to go. I look forward to hearing from you soon."

She said nothing as she exited the room. She didn't even think about changing her attire before driving home. She walked into her apartment carrying the boxes while fully dressed as Maddie. She set them down on the table and sat on the couch to decompress.

Her mind immediately began reliving the evening. The compliments. The looks. Seeing Marilyn in the hallway. Her cock grew quickly at the thoughts. Her hand reached down to pull the dress up enough to expose her panties. She pulled her rock hard cock out of the side and began stroking it. As the thoughts of the evening continued racing through her head, her cock throbbed in erotic pain. Her stroking felt intensely pleasurable. More so than ever before.

She began moaning in a feminine, high-pitched tone as the intoxicating smell of her perfume mixed with her unquenchable erotic hunger. Her hand rolled up and down her shaft, driving the sexual release closer and closer. Her moaning grew more pronounced and she began to quiver as her body suddenly surged with the energy of pent up sexual explosion.

She stopped stroking as her cock twitched excitedly and began erupting thick ropes of warm, white cum all over her. Her entire body clenched tightly as the orgasm exploded out of her, paralyzing her into place. Her moans were guttural and uncontrollable. The cum splashed all over her dress, her face and her hair. She didn't care. She had never cum like this before.

After a few minutes, she finally recovered enough to get up and get dressed. Kerry had now returned to take over. Madeline needed the rest.

He walked over to the boxes and opened the one with the laptop in it. He sat down at the table, opened it up and powered it on. A single icon was in the center of the screen and it simply read "Start here."

After double-clicking on it, a video popped up. It was Chloe. He turned the volume up as she began to speak.

"By now you have just gone through your first evening with us. If history is any indicator, you may have just masturbated and cum as hard as you ever had in your life. I should know; I was once in your shoes not that long ago. If you're seeing this video, it's because we want you to join us once again. There is so much more to who we are and what we do than you experienced this evening. I believe your life can take a new, amazing trajectory and what you felt tonight was only the tip of a very large, very deep iceberg. This laptop has everything you need to continue your feminization journey. The boxes we gave to you will be your first step in discovering your truest, most sexually empowered self. As you explore all of it, please know that I am here for you each step of the way. Do not hesitate to contact me. All of my details are here, in this laptop. Congratulations on making it through the first night and welcome to our family."

Kerry sat quietly for several minutes after the video ended. He finally started looking through the various programs and files on the laptop. He also found a direct phone number for Chloe. He reached for his cellphone, put her number in and sent a short, direct message to her.

"I'll be there Saturday."