The Family Pt. 01: Donna Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right now, Chris seemed engrossed in the game and was ignoring both of them. Finally, Ralph stopped Donna, who looked at him confused.

He put his cock back into his shorts and pulled his arm away. "Hey Donna, would you run and grab Chris and me another beer? It looks like we are both out, " he said with a chuckle.

"I don't think Chris wants anymore. He doesn't drink more than a couple of beers. I can grab you another one, though," she said, standing up.

Chris realized that Ralph was trying to get him drunk. The images of what he had been doing to Donna in the kitchen were still fresh in his mind. Part of him wondered what he would do if he thought Chris was out of the way.

"I will take another one," he told her, much to her surprise.

Donna grabbed their glasses and returned a few minutes later with the refills. After handing Chris his, she returned to the loveseat. Then, looking at Ralph, she sat down very close to him again.

They watched the last 5 minutes of the game. Everyone hoped that their team would rally to come back with the win, but it never happened.

Chris stood, holding onto the chair's back, pretending to be drunker than he was.

"Sorry Ralph, I think I am going to lay down for a bit. You can stay and talk with Donna if you want," he said as he walked over to kiss Donna and stumbled off to bed.

"He's kind of a lightweight, isn't he?" asked Ralph after Chris had left the room.

Donna turned on the loveseat and nodded. "Yeah, a couple of beers, and that's all she wrote."

"Good, now we can finish what you started," he said as he stood up and walked over to the chair Chris had left. The chair's angle would allow anyone in the hall to have a perfect view of what he had planned.

"What did I start?" Donna was nervous that Chris might get back up. She was also conflicted about doing anything else with Ralph. She was a married woman and shouldn't be doing this, but how he made her feel when he forced and abused her excited her.

"Yes slut, get your ass over here," he told her.

She walked around the coffee table like she was in a trance and stopped in front of Ralph. She looked up into his eyes before dropping her gaze to the bulge at his crotch.

"On your knees slut, and pull out my cock" Chris heard Ralph say from the hallway. Sneaking back to the living room, he hid in the shadows of the hallway. From that vantage point, he watched his wife pull down Ralph's shorts and free his cock. It sprang free and hit her in the face.

"Suck it bitch," Ralph told her as he moved her hair out of her face. With her hair out of the way, it was easier for him to watch as she tentatively licked the massive head.

It tasted a little funky but not nasty, and before long, she was taking several inches into her mouth. Ralph pushed her away and reached down, grabbed her tank top, and pulled it over her head. With her top gone, Donna was nude from the waist up.

Slapping her face with his cock he said, "I didn't say stroke my cock slut, I told you to suck it."

She wrapped her hands around the shaft and put the cock back into her mouth, moving her hands to stroke the shaft.

"Put your hands behind your head, you stupid fucking bitch" he told her.

He realized she was getting off on being degraded and abused.

Chris couldn't believe what he was seeing. Donna liked to give him head, but she got pissed when he talked to her the way Ralph was.

Chris noticed that when Donna put her hands behind her head, it pushed her tits out even more.

The sight was too much. Chris pulled his shorts off to stroke his cock while watching his wife suck off the next-door neighbor.

Ralph put his hands on top of Donna's on the back of her head. He started moving her head back and forth with slow, steady strokes. He glanced at the hall where Chris hid and caught a glimpse of him as he tried to duck out of view.

This is working out better than I had hoped, he thought.

He picked up the pace of his hands, forcing more of his cock into Donna's mouth.

"Relax your throat slut, and swallow" as he pushed more cock into her mouth. Donna was gagging now as the cock hit the back of her throat. Struggling to pull away, she realized that he wasn't going to stop. Feeling there was no other way, she relaxed her throat and felt the cock head push into her throat. A few strokes later and her lips met the base of this cock. She couldn't believe she had swallowed the entire thing.

Chris watched in amazement as his wife was face fucked by their next-door neighbor. Tears ran down her face mixing with the saliva and precum dripping down onto her tits. Chris kept stroking his cock and fought to keep from cumming before Ralph did.

She is pretty good at this as Ralph watched his dick slide in and out of Donna's mouth. He took one hand off the back of her head and picked up his phone from the arm of the chair. He started recording her as he face-fucked her.

"You should be able to do this on your own. Keep sucking until I cum slut" Ralph told her, moving his other hand off her head. Ralph adjusted the camera slightly to catch Chris jacking off in the background as he watched his wife forcing his dick in and out of her mouth.

"I'm getting close. I want you to hold my cum in your mouth until I tell you to swallow slut"

As he started cumming, he grabbed the back of her head and forced her face to his pelvis. Holding her there, Ralph shot the first stream of cum down her throat. Then, pulling back until the cock head was in her mouth, Ralph shot twice more. He filled her mouth with cum, before pulling out and finishing on her face and tits.

The sight was too much for Chris, who couldn't hold back any longer and shot hot cum on the wall and carpet.

"Open your mouth slut, and show me what's inside."

Donna opened her mouth, showing a pool of semen to the camera.

"That's a good slut. You can swallow now."

He recorded her swallowing his cum and showing that her mouth was empty. Then, reaching down, Ralph helped Donna back to her feet.

Donna picked up her top before turning away. She had walked a few feet towards the hallway Chris was recovering in. Chris panicked as he realized his wife would catch him spying on her in a few seconds. He quickly cleaned up what semen he could with his underwear before going back to the bedroom.

"Where are you going slut?"

"To clean up," she told Ralph, turning back to look at him.

"I never told you that you could clean up. So get your ass back over here."

Donna walked back to where Ralph was standing.

"Use your fingers and scope the cum off your face and tits and eat it. Then, when you can't get anymore off, I want you to rub the rest in," Ralph told her, leaning in close.

"But Chris ..."

"I don't give a fuck about Chris. You need to do what I tell you to do, understand slut?"

"Yes," she mumbled, looking down.

"Stop fucking mumbling and look at me when you answer."

"I said yes," she told him, looking up into his eyes, feeling very nervous.

"That's better, now stand there and clean up so I can go home."

Donna felt like a slut as she scooped up the cum on herself and pushed it into her mouth, swallowing it. Then, when Donna couldn't get any more cum off herself, she rubbed the rest in, leaving a film on her face and tits.

"Go get your phone and come back," he told her.

When she handed it to him, he took a selfie of them. He was fully dressed, and Donna was topless. He glanced at the picture before sending it to himself.

"Now I have something to remember this by," he told her after checking the picture on his phone.

"A couple of things before I go. You are not to clean up until after Chris leaves for work tomorrow. Also, no touching yourself without permission."

She stared at him with her mouth open for a few seconds trying to digest what he had told her. Then, before she could say anything, he stepped close again. "Do you fucking understand slut?" he asked her, forcing her head back, so she looked into his eyes.

Her shoulders sagged as she felt defeated. All the things she wanted to say collided with each other in her head, and she found herself answering, "Yes, sir."

"Good girl, now walk me to the door so I can go home," he told her, letting her go.

She started to put her top back on before he stopped her. "It's dark, and no one will see you slut" he said, taking the top away from her and tossing it onto the chair.

Not looking back at her, he walked to the door and waited. A few seconds later, she followed him, opening the door for him.

"Goodnight slut" he told her, walking out the door.

"Goodnight, sir," she responded as she closed the door and walked back to the living room. Once there, she picked up her top before going to the bedroom. She opened the door and relaxed when she heard Chris snoring. She finished undressing and got into bed, quickly falling asleep.

Chris stopped faking being asleep after he was sure Donna was out. He couldn't believe what had happened tonight. Thinking about his shy wife on her knees, giving a stranger a blowjob in the living room was driving him nuts.

The thought added to the fact that her husband was in the next room caused him to get another erection. He got out of bed and went into the bathroom to jack off again. He was so excited it didn't take long before he exploded. Cleaning up again, he climbed into bed and fell asleep dreaming about Donna fucking other men.

12