All Comments on 'The Family Pt. 01: Donna Ch. 01'

by fredStoner

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a nice first story. Be prepared for the assholes who stalk the LW category simply to attack people who write wife sharing/ cuckolding stories. Ignore them and do your thing. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice foray into this genre. Am thinking Ralph has her entertain him and one of his older buddies soon. Thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Fred you are ready for the LW prime time. Be wary of the assholes who stalk this genre to praise every cuck and cheating story no matter how badly written. Listen to these idiots and you'll never get any better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a bad story. Not the best either. The potential is there but I think you need to work more on what would be natural behavior instead of forcing things. They were tired and I doubt they would be so accommodating to sit for a three hour game with someone they just met. Even if they invited him in the time would have been spent talking about each other’s lives, etc. you could have slowly started the seduction of the wife and made it a bit more exciting for the reader to watch her progression. Clearly you don’t want to rush it like the assholes here rush to judgement on cuckold stories. You may want to do yourself a favor and delete the nasty hateful comments and shut the assholes up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This looks like they bought the right house! WooHoo!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start - can’t wait till he starts banging her with his big cock. Probably should’ve had them start out a little slower, maybe gave her a week or so before the neighbors made his play on her. Hope you finish this series soon. Kinda reminds me of my wife & a friend. He had her sucking his cock in my shop while I was under a pickup putting a wood bed in it & they was on top helping me. I couldn’t see what was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

be interesting as to where this story line is going to go? Too many people people taking this fictional story way too seriously. Keep working on it. I bet the super critical will no doubt keep reading if only to bust your balls. Keep it up and drive them nuts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

graet story ,the way he uses the slut in front of her husband was a real turn on and the dirty talk and name calling were hot . Perhaps Ralphs wife could visit when her hubby is out and continue using the slut .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfredStoner@fredStoner
I enjoy reading stories here and decided to try writing some of my own. Let me know what you think.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES