The Family Pt. 01: Donna Ch. 03

Story Info
Donna's training continues.
5k words
4.44
14.7k
11

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is 18 years old or older at all points. Any resemblance to any actual person, alive or dead, is just happenstance.

Author's Notes: This story revolves around cuckolding, both non-consensual and consensual, with the humiliation of the main character. If this type of story is not a fetish you enjoy, please read something else.

Donna had nightmares of strangers assaulting her, forcing her to perform perverse sex acts while she came from the humiliation.

She woke with a start to find her panties soaked and her nipples rockhard.

What is wrong with me, she thought as she extracted herself from the embrace of her sleeping husband.

In the bathroom, she changed panties, throwing the soaked ones in the hamper. She got back in bed and tossed and turned; she had no more dreams.

The alarm woke them both a short time later. Chris thought about just staying home but knew since he had just started the job, he had to be in the office.

They ate in silence, each lost in their thoughts before Chris grabbed his briefcase and walked to the side door.

The same door that Donna was nude in yesterday.

Chris could still see the picture in his mind.

He glanced at Donna, standing beside him, looking at the ground.

So she remembers yesterday too, Chris thought.

Chris cleared his throat to get Donna's attention.

"Got to go, or I will be late," he told her with a smile.

Donna didn't want him to leave, "Can you skip work today?" She was afraid of what might happen if he wasn't here.

"I wish I could, babe."

Donna tried one more time. She pulled him in for a kiss, took his hand, and placed it against her right breast.

Chris squeezed her breast, wanting nothing more than to stay home and fuck her, but he had no choice.

"Sorry, babe. I would love to spend the day in bed with you, but I can't."

"Fine, I will stay in the fucking house while you go to the office." Donna knew that she was being unfair. Chris had no choice.

Chris frowned and kissed her on the cheek. He hated to leave her home, knowing that Ralph might come over.

"Is everything ok?"

Donna knew she should tell him what was happening, but she didn't want to face rejection from Chris. What if he didn't believe her? What if he accused her of being a whore?

"Everything is fine. I just had bad dreams last night," Donna lied.

Chris had hoped she would come clean but kept his disappointment to himself.

"Ok, babe. Talk when I get home?"

"Sure"

After another kiss, Chris was off to the office, and Donna was left alone.

Only a few minutes after Chris pulled out of the drive, someone started pounding on the side door.

Donna knew it was Ralph. She thought about pretending that she wasn't home and ducked into the bathroom.

If it's Ralph, I will tell him I was in the bathroom and didn't hear him, she thought.

The pounding stopped, and Donna let out a sigh of relief. That is until her phone dinged.

She glanced at the phone. Fuck, it was Ralph.

Where the fuck are you, slut??

She didn't want to answer, but Donna knew that not answering him would only worsen things.

So she texted back. Sorry I was in the bathroom

Knowing that he was standing at the side door, Donna left the safety of the bathroom and slowly walked to the side door.

Sure enough, Ralph was waiting on her, looking very impatient.

"Sorry, I..." Donna started to say as the door swung open.

"I don't give a fuck what you are sorry for, Slut," Ralph told her as he pushed past her into the living room.

Donna shut the door and turned to see Ralph glaring at her.

This is almost too easy, Ralph thought as Donna lowered her eyes, her body language telegraphing how submissive she was.

"Let's get some shit straight. Fucking look at me when I am talking to you!"

Donna jerked her eyes up from the floor to look at her tormentor.

"From now on, the fucking side door stays unlocked while Chris is at work. Got me?"

Ralph pushed himself against Donna and could feel the tremors going through her body.

"Fucking answer me!"

"Yes, Sir," Donna said, fighting the urge to look down.

"I hope you do, Slut. I also don't want you wearing clothes while Chris is at work."

"What? Anyone could come to the door or look in the windows and see me," Donna protested.

Ralph leaned in, "I don't give a fuck. No fucking clothes, and leave the curtains open as well."

Donna shrank away from him and found herself against the door.

"Why are you still dressed, Slut?" Ralph asked her, his arms crossed.

Donna swallowed and stripped off her top and pants, looking at Ralph before she removed her bra and panties.

Ralph admired his latest acquisition, her large breasts quivering as she stood nude in front of him.

He grabbed her hanging breasts and pulled them to his mouth, watching Donna's face the entire time as he sucked on her nipples.

"Relax, slut."

Donna took a deep breath, making her breasts more prominent, and let it out slowly, trying to calm herself.

Ralph decided to ramp it up a little. "Spread your legs, slut," he told Donna, wanting to drive home that she wasn't in charge.

Donna hesitated for a second until Ralph bit her nipple. Then, she yelped and spread her legs.

Ralph let her breasts fall and slipped his hand between Donna's legs, creasing her thighs but stopping just short of her pussy.

Ralph grabbed the back of Donna's neck and pulled her close. Then, looking into her frightened eyes, he kissed her, forcing his tongue inside her mouth. She tried pulling away, but he held her firmly until she gave up and let him kiss her.

Pulling away from her slightly, he looked into her eyes, "This isn't going away. I own your fucking ass, and you had better start acting like it, or I will have to punish you. Maybe that is what you want? Do you want me to punish you, slut?"

Ralph ran his right hand down her side, lightly teasing her as he traced the outside of her breast before tracing her curves down to her outer thigh. He felt her relax under his caresses, but she was still tense.

Letting her go and stepping slightly away, "So what's it going to be slut? Are you going to be a good girl, or do I punish you?"

Ralph could see the internal conflict Donna was fighting. However, he was reasonably confident that her submissive side would win out.

Giving her a little more room, he moved to the side table by the loveseat and put his phone down. He used its kickstand to position the camera in the phone to capture the loveseat. Happy with the view, he started recording and turned back to Donna as he sat.

"Come over here and sit in my lap, Slut," Ralph commanded.

Donna hesitated, unsure what she wanted to do.

"One. Two. I get to fucking three, and I will take your slut ass down to the homeless camp and drop you off for a few hours. The boys there would love to play with a little slut."

Donna wasn't sure if he was serious or not. They stared at one another for a few seconds, playing a game of chicken. Donna watched Ralph's lips as he started to say three. She hurried over to him, sitting on his lap.

"You might just be trainable," Ralph commented as he grabbed two handfuls of her tight ass.

"Now kiss me, Slut."

Broken, Donna leaned in and gave him a quick kiss.

"I'm not your fucking brother. Kiss me like you want to be fucked."

Donna took a deep breath and leaned in. She kissed Ralph with a lot more passion, sliding her tongue into his mouth. The kiss started getting her hot, and it wasn't long until Donna wasn't faking it.

Ralph felt the change in her kisses and started running his hands down her back and sides.

Donna was getting into making out with Ralph when he pushed her off his lap and onto the floor.

Donna looked at him confused, her face and chest flush from her arousal.

"Take my cock out and suck it, slut."

Donna picked herself up and got between Ralph's legs. She made short work of opening his pants and fishing out his hard cock.

She looked at Ralph as she dragged her tongue up the shaft from his balls to the head before engulfing him to the root.

Donna was proud of herself, taking Ralph's giant cock all the way down to his pelvis.

"Good, Slut," Ralph praised her, taking control of her head with his hands as he fucked her face.

"You like my cock better than your husband's?" Ralph asked her, knowing that Chris would be seeing parts of this video later today.

Donna moaned around the cock in her throat, unable to speak.

Ralph pulled her off his cock, surprised that she moaned in disappointment.

Won't be much longer, and this slut will do anything I tell her to, he thought.

He rubbed his cock all over her face, enjoying how she tried to get it back in her mouth as he coated her cheeks with saliva and precum.

"Fucking answer me."

"Yes," Donna said quietly.

"Yes, what, slut?"

"Yes, I like your cock better than my husband's," Donna said, knowing that was what Ralph wanted her to say.

Ralph let her have his cock back. Donna promptly sucked it greedily into her throat, wanting his cum.

Ralph noticed she had slipped a hand between her legs and fingered herself. Then, seeing the TV remote beside him, he picked it up and wacked Donna on the ass.

"Get your fucking hands out of my cunt, you stupid slut!"

Ralph held her head against his pelvis as he hit her ass a few more times with the remote.

He ripped Donna off his cock, holding her by her hair. He pulled her face close.

"That fucking cunt belongs to me! Nothing, and no one touches or uses it without my permission. You understand me, Slut?"

Donna was terrified at how angry he had become.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know," Donna stammered, tears running down her cheeks.

Ralph frowned at her. "What part of your stupid ass belongs to me wasn't clear?"

"Sorry, Sir. I..."

"I don't want any of your fucking excuses. No one touches that cunt unless I say it's ok. No one, that includes you and the fucking idiot you're are married to."

Donna was shocked. She didn't know how to tell Chris he couldn't have sex with her.

Donna also knew that Ralph wouldn't have any issues sending the pictures and videos of her to her parents and friends. However, she was also beginning to think the threat of giving her to a group of homeless men might be more than an idle threat.

Ralph could see the fear and knew where her mind was going.

Good, a few more days, and then the real training can start, Ralph thought.

"Do you fucking understand?"

Donna sobbed as she nodded her head.

"I can't fucking hear you."

"I understand," she managed to get out.

"What the fuck do you understand, Slut?" Ralph always enjoyed this part.

"I. I," Donna closed her eyes as she struggled to talk.

"You what?"

"You own my cunt. No one can use it without your permission," Donna said with fresh tears running down her face.

"Not just your fucking cunt. Your body belongs to me, slut. That means you only fuck who I tell you."

"I belong to you and will only fuck who you tell me to," Donna said, with fresh tears running down her face.

"What about Chris?"

"I can't fuck him unless you say it's all right," Donna whispered.

Ralph shifted closer, "I won't tell you again about speaking where people can fucking understand what you are saying."

Donna repeated herself louder.

"Good, Slut. Now get your mouth back over here and finish what you started. I've other things to do today."

Donna crawled over to Ralph and put his semi-hard cock into her mouth. She quickly sucked him hard, licking around the head before letting his cock slide down her throat.

Ralph put his hands on her head, guiding her efforts until he was at the point of cumming.

Pulling Donna entirely off his cock, he sprayed cum on her face and chest, coating her in cum.

"I have a few things to take care of," Ralph said, pushing Donna back and pulling up his shorts.

He was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. Ralph glanced at the side door. A delivery driver was standing there holding a package.

Donna tried to melt into the floor when she heard the doorbell. Until the bell sounded, she had forgotten that Chris had told her a couple of packages would show up today.

She glanced at Ralph as the bell rang again.

"Don't fucking look at me, Slut. I don't live here."

Donna reached for her top when Ralph stopped her.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Getting dressed so I can answer the door."

"I know I told you that you weren't to wear any fucking clothes during the day while Chris is at work. Didn't we have that conversation a little while ago?"

Donna nodded, "Sorry, Sir. This is all new."

She slowly got off the floor, watching the delivery driver through the window.

The driver was a slightly overweight, older black man. He looked annoyed at the delay, but that changed when he saw Donna. He got a big grin as he watched Donna walk towards the door.

Donna pulled the door partially open. Then, she used the door to hide as much of her nudity as possible.

"Can I help you," she asked, her voice shaky.

"I have a package for which I need a signature," the delivery guy said, his eyes never leaving her body.

Donna took the tablet from him and signed.

"I'm going to need to see some ID," the driver told her. He honestly didn't, but he wanted to see more of her body.

"I never had to show ID before," Donna protested, not wanting to leave the scant covering the door provided.

"Sorry, Miss. It's a new company policy."

"Is there a problem here?" Ralph asked as he walked up and grabbed the door. He gave Donna a look, and she stepped back so he could open it fully, exposing her entirely to the driver.

"No problem, just need to see the little lady's ID," the driver assured Ralph, not wanting any trouble.

"Don't keep the driver waiting, Slut. Go grab your Id,"

The driver raised his eyebrows at the dynamic between Ralph and Donna, watching as Donna blushed a deeper red and walked quickly away to get her ID.

"She's got a nice ass on her, right?" Ralph asked the driver as they both watched Donna walk away.

"Hell yeah," the driver said, glancing at Ralph, trying to figure out what was happening.

Donna returned and held out her ID.

The driver made a show of comparing the ID to Donna and finally handed it back. The entire encounter had given him a hard-on. He had heard rumors of things like this happening, but in fifteen years of delivering packages, he thought it was all BS.

"Everything looks ok," he told her, handing her the packages. Then, as he turned to leave, Ralph stopped him in his tracks.

"Hey buddy, how would you like a tip?"

Donna was terrified.

"Slut, the least you can do is give him a tip since you gave him a hard-on."

Donna swallowed and turned to the driver, "Can I give you a tip, Sir?" she asked, looking at the floor.

"Sure, darling," he said, turning back around.

Donna glanced at Ralph, who just raised an eyebrow.

Donna tentatively reached out and unzipped the delivery guy's pants, fishing out his dark cock. She started at it for a few seconds, having never seen a black cock before. He seemed about Chris's size, so he was slightly over average.

"Come on, Slut. He has other deliveries to do today."

The comment broke Donna from her trance, and she knelt and took the stranger's dark cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," the driver commented, grabbing her head and wrapping his fingers in her long hair.

Donna let him control the speed and depth the cock went in her mouth as he started fucking her face.

"Spread your legs," she heard Ralph command.

She adjusted herself, opening her legs as much as possible while still sucking the cock in her mouth.

Ralph squatted behind her and started fingering her cunt roughly. Donna moaned around the cock in her mouth, sucking harder as she felt herself approach a massive orgasm.

Motioning at the delivery guy, Ralph took over control of Donna's head. He drove her hard against the driver's pelvis before pulling her back. He could tell that Donna was about to explode when the driver started grunting.

"Oh fuck. Here it comes, Bitch," the driver said.

Ralph pulled Donna's mouth off the driver's cock and let his cum coat her face and chest. At the same time, his manipulation of Donna's cunt pushed her over, and she came, covering the floor in front of her.

The driver stepped back from Donna and put his cock away, still not believing what had just happened.

"Thank the driver, Slut,"

"Thanks for your cum, Sir," she said, looking at the ground.

"No, thank you. That was amazing," the driver commented as he walked away.

Ralph held Donna's hair until the driver pulled away, keeping her kneeling in the doorway for anyone to see.

Then, he pulled Donna to her feet once the truck was gone.

"Ouch, fuck! What the hell...."

"Shut the fuck up, Slut! Who told you that you could give the driver a blowjob?"

Donna was confused. He was the one that had told her to tip the guy.

"You told me to tip him," she said, her confusion easy to see on her face.

"I said to tip him, not blow him," Ralph responded.

"I thought..."

"That's the problem with sluts. They overthink everything. I guess the threat of dropping your stupid ass off at the homeless encampment want enough. Maybe we need to take a road trip," Ralph said.

"No. No. Please. I'm sorry. I misunderstood what you wanted me to do," Donna begged. She didn't want him to take her to the homeless encampment.

Ralph appeared to think about it. But, in reality, he wasn't going to take her there just yet. That would come later after he had fucked her a few times.

"I guess I should have been clearer about what I wanted," he told her.

Donna relaxed a little.

"You only fuck who I tell you to. Period. If you have a question about an instruction, you may ask. But don't ask about something you have already been told about."

"Any questions?"

Donna shook her head.

Ralph pulled her hair slightly.

"I fucking asked if you had any questions."

"No, Sir."

"Good. You can take a shower and dress right before Chris gets home. Not a second before," Ralph told her, opening the door and stepping out.

Donna closed the door after he had walked away, sliding to the floor against it; she held herself as she cried for a little while.

At some point, Donna realized that crying wouldn't solve anything and that she needed to finish some things before Chris came home.

Ralph chuckled at himself as he walked away from his neighbor's house. It had gone much better than he had hoped, and based on experience, it wouldn't be much longer before he completely owned Donna's ass.

Connie looked up from the couch as Ralph walked in, noticing the look on his face. "I don't need to ask if everything went well, do I?"

"No, babe. It went better than I had hoped...." Ralph filled her in on what had happened.

"How much longer before I get to meet the new toy?"

"Maybe a few more days."

"Remember our deal. I get the little slut the same number of days you get to break her," Connie told him, imagining the slut on her knees between her legs.

Ralph laughed and pulled Connie in for a kiss. He patted her on the ass and left the room.

In his office, Ralph uploaded the videos and images he had captured of Donna and created several small ones to share with Chris.

Chris had just left a meeting when his phone dinged.

Crap, it's Ralph, he thought as he walked to his office and shut the door. Then, as an afterthought, he opened it back and looked at his assistant.

"Carrie, can you hold my calls? I need to do some research on the Thompson proposal."

12