The Family Pt. 01: Donna Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, Chris. Is there anything I can do to help?" Carrie asked. Chris loved that she was so perky.

"Not right now, thanks," he told her as he shut the door again.

Chris sat at his desk and pulled his phone out again. He hesitated. He knew that each time he interacted with Ralph, he got deeper into his sick game. What was happening to Donna was equally exciting and worrying.

Knowing that putting off opening the text wasn't going to make it go away, Chris tapped the message.

It contained an image of Donna completely nude and on her knees in their living room.

Holy Shit, Chris thought, looking at the picture.

The caption read The slut greeted me like this! Let me know if you want more.

Chris couldn't take his eyes off the picture of his wife. Knowing that someone they had just met was responsible for her being nude on her knees gave him an instant erection.

Is there more? Chris responded.

Ralph smiled when Chris answered back. He knew that Chris couldn't resist seeing more.

Ralph sent the following image. This one was of Ralph's cock halfway down Donna's throat.

Chris watched for the following message and was shocked when he saw his beautiful wife sucking a cock that wasn't his. His erection got harder, becoming uncomfortable in his pants.

He wanted to pull his cock out, but Chris knew his assistant was in the next room and could interrupt him anytime. That excited and scared him, knowing he could lose his job if she caught him. But, ultimately, it was too dangerous, so he adjusted things as best as possible.

A new ding caught his attention. Ralph had sent a video this time.

Chris made sure that the audio on the phone was turned off before he played the video.

The clip was fifteen seconds long and started with a blank screen with a title.

Slut services new Owner

Owner? Chris thought.

Before he could wrap his mind around the title, the screen faded, and he saw Donna on her knees, with Ralph fucking her face. So hard. Chris watched as fluids leaked from Donna's mouth, adding to the mess over her face and chest.

Donna was looking up at Ralph as he fucked her face. She was offering no resistance as Ralph fucked her mouth like a pussy.

The video ended with Ralph pulling out of Donna's mouth and spraying cum all over her face and chest. Donna tried to follow the spraying cock with her mouth to catch the cum, but Ralph held her still.

What a fucking slut, Chris thought. He was trying to deal with how his wife was acting and his sense of betrayal. That was countered by how excited the entire thing was making him.

There was another ding. Ralph had sent another video.

Chris's finger hovered over the new video clip, part of him not wanting to see what else Ralph sent him.

Did he fuck her? Chris thought. The image of Ralph fucking his wife made his decision, and he opened the clip.

This clip started with a title screen.

Slut tips driver

The blank screen came to life with Donna on her knees again. This time it looked like she was next to the side door.

What surprised Chris most was that she was sucking a dark black cock. Chris could see the uniform and realized it must be the delivery driver for the package coming to the house today.

Ralph was behind Donna, driving her head back and forth on the delivery driver's hard cock. When the guy came, he shot his cum all over Donna's face and chest. At almost the same time, Donna started shaking, and Chis watched in shock as she squirted all over the floor.

She's never done that before, Chris thought as the video faded to black.

Chris waited a few minutes, dreading and hoping for another video. Finally, when nothing came, he put his phone away.

He was lost in thought when his assistant poked her head into his office.

"Your one o-clock is here," Carrie said, breaking his thoughts.

Chris adjusted himself, "Send them in, please."

The rest of the day was a blur of meetings, keeping Chris from thinking about Donna.

***************************************************************************************************

Donna glanced at her phone as it dinged. It was a message from Chris.

On my way home.

Thank God, Donna thought as she went and showered, washing off the dried cum from her body. As the filth washed away, she relived everything that had happened to her. At the end of the shower, she dressed and made it back to the living room as Chris opened the side door.

The same door that I sucked off the delivery man earlier, Donna thought, flushing at the memory.

"Hey babe," Chris said, taking his wife in his arms and kissing her. The kiss heated up, and his hands slid down her back, cupping her ass.

Donna melted in his embrace, loving the feeling as her husband kissed her. Then, her body started heating up, and she could feel herself getting wet.

This is what was supposed to happen, she thought, moaning into Chris's mouth as his hands continued creasing her body.

Chris had been hard all afternoon and wanted to fuck Donna. He tried to get her to suck him like she had Ralph, moving them towards the loveseat.

He unbuttoned her top and slid it off her shoulders, exposing the lacy bra that covered her large breasts.

He slid his right hand inside one of the bra cups and pulled her breast out, dropping his mouth down to suck it.

His mind flashed back to Donna's cum covered breasts. The thought drove him to suck her nipple harder.

Donna's moans kept coming as Chris unfastened the bra, pushing it to the side so he could alternate between her torrid nipples.

Donna was beside herself, wanting nothing more than to let Chris fuck her in the same spot where Ralph had made her suck his cock.

Thinking about earlier and what she had done with Ralph returned her instructions. She had to stop this before things went too far.

Fuck Ralph, I can fuck whoever I want to, Donna thought as she ran her hands through Chris's hair as he sucked her nipples, sending shivers to her wet pussy.

An image of being forced to service multiple men, of Ralph punishing her, spoiled the mode. She tried to argue with herself, saying she would not tell him. It was no use. She didn't want to take the risk.

"Please stop," Donna said, pulling herself away from Chris.

Chris didn't want to let her go. He was almost past the point where he cared whether she wanted this.

"Chris, please," Donna begged, stepping away from him.

Chris was horny and a little pissed that Donna pulled away, and his tone conveyed some of that frustration to her. "What's wrong, Donna?"

Donna was close to tears. She still hadn't worked out how to tell Chris that Ralph decided who and when she could have sex.

"I'm. I don't feel well," Donna managed to get out before breaking down in tears and running from the room.

What the fuck? She blows everyone and won't even let me touch her! Chris thought, tempted to follow her, and knew that would lead to an argument. If that happened, he didn't trust himself not to tell her he knew about her infidelity.

Donna ran to the bathroom, locked the door, and slid to the ground, crying. She hated herself for telling Chris no when she let everyone else use her.

Chris stood outside the door, listening to Donna crying. His anger gave way to guilt as her sobs pulled at his heart.

"It's ok, Donna. Really. I didn't know you weren't feeling well," he told her, his forehead against the door.

Donna gradually stood up and opened the door, letting Chris see how distraught she was. He pulled her into an embrace despite her struggles to keep her distance from him.

"It's ok," Chris kept repeating as he stroked Donna's hair.

"Sorry," Donna told him.

"Don't be sorry. I was an ass. I should have asked if you felt like fooling around before I jumped in."

Donna wanted to tell him what was going on very badly, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

They hugged for a few more minutes before pulling apart.

Chris pulled away and looked at his wife. "No more tears, ok?"

Donna gave him a tentative smile, "Ok," she promised.

They left the room together. The rest of the night was spent with small talk, with Donna going to bed early. Chris stayed up, and when he thought Donna was asleep, he locked himself in the bathroom to jack off, watching the videos and images that Ralph had sent him.

Donna knew what he was doing, having pretended to be asleep when Chris checked on her. Fresh tears fell from her eyes as she drifted off to sleep.

12