The Family Pt. 01: Donna Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure that you want to give up on our family? We could run away tonight. Leave everything and just go."

"As nice as that sounds, we can't do that, Chris. Ralph has the videos and all the contacts from my phone. I'm sure he'll send them to everyone."

"If you want to go, you can," Donna told him as fresh tears fell.

Chris realized she felt she had no choice, and knowing her family. He didn't think she did either. So he wrapped his arms around her and held her, ignoring the dried cum on her body.

"It's ok. I won't leave you. I guess we can put up with this until the contract expires," Chris whispered into her ear as he stroked her matted hair.

He held her for a little while before Donna pushed him away. "We need to get ready to go over to their house before I change my mind," she told him as she stood.

Donna spent the next hour getting ready for her date with Ralph. She thought about wearing panties but remembered how he had told her to dress earlier, so she decided against it.

Remembering that Beth had no pubic hair, she decided to take a chance and shaved her cunt bald. Then, putting on a short skirt, she looked into the mirror. She hated that she looked like a total slut, and was about to go outside topless again.

She was shaking like a leaf when she walked down the stairs.

Chris looked up from the tv as he heard her coming down the stairs.

"Wow," Chris exclaimed as he saw how she was dressed.

He felt his cock stirring as her breasts swayed as she walked. Realizing why his wife was dressed this way had him instantly hard.

He walked to where she was standing and put his arms around her. He kissed her and slid his hands down her back before pulling the skirt up and cupping her ass.

"We have time for a quickie?"

Donna pushed him away, shaking her head.

"Ralph said you couldn't have sex with me before we got there tonight."

She moved close to Chris, looking him in the eyes.

"Beth told me that her husband was cut off completely after she became one of their subs. Are you sure you can handle this, Chris? Not having sex with me, I mean, not the other men using me thing. You already told me how much that turned you on," Donna said, smirking.

Chris had spent the last hour while she was dressing, asking himself the same question.

"Honestly, I don't know if I can. But the idea of my wife being nothing more than someone else's plaything turns me on."

They both realized their lives together were about to take a drastic turn.

"You sure about going outside like this?"

Chris knew how Donna felt about being "underdressed" in public. He had tried to get her not to wear panties or a bra multiple times to no avail.

Going outside topless with her large breasts exposed to anyone driving by in a skirt that barely covered her ass was very much out of character.

"No, but this is what Ralph told me to wear, so if I am going to do this, I need to learn to follow orders," she replied, forcing her arms to her side.

Chris clasped Donna's hand, and they walked outside the house together.

The sun had almost set when Chris returned home, and the street lights were on.

Glancing both ways, they walked quickly between the two houses and up the front stairs of Ralph and Connie's house. After checking the door, Donna realized it was locked, so Chris knocked, and when no one answered, he rang the bell.

Donna kept casting nervous looks at the street behind them, praying that no one looked out their windows. Finally, after what felt like a small eternity, the porch light was turned, lighting the entire area around the steps. A few seconds later, Ralph opened the door.

"Well, hi, Chris," he said smugly.

He turned to Donna, "Hi slut, you're late. I will let it slide this time, but if it happens again, you will be punished. Now, let's see if you followed instructions. Lift your skirt slut, and let me see my pussy".

Ralph was leaning against the doorframe blocking the entry to the house and didn't look like he would let her in until she did what he told her, so she pulled up the front of the skirt. She felt herself turning red with embarrassment as she exposed her shaved cunt to him.

"I see you cleaned it up a little from earlier. We will deal with that later," Ralph chuckled, reaching for Donna's bare cunt

When his fingers touched her, she jumped but stood still as he cupped her sex and inserted a finger into her soaked cunt.

"I see this is turning you on slut" he said as he finger-fucked her.

Chris could hear how wet Donna was due to the squishy noise Ralph's fingers made as they sawed in and out of her body. Donna was moaning and shaking as Ralph ripped his finger out before she could cum.

"Please don't stop," Donna begged.

"I need to know your decision, Donna, before we go any further."

Donna looked at the ground. She couldn't make herself say which option she had chosen. It violated everything she had been taught growing up.

"I don't have all night slut" Ralph told her, reaching for her nipples.

Between the cooler temps outside and her arousal, they were fully erect. He started pulling and twisting them, causing Donna to moan.

"I need to hear what option you what, slut or sub," he repeated, twisting the nipples harder and using them to pull her large breasts up from her body.

"Sub," Donna said under her breath.

"What's that slut? You have to speak louder if you want me to hear you."

Ralph squeezed her nipples harder, causing Donna to reach up her hands to stop him. A look from him stopped her hands before they touched his wrists.

"A fucking sub," she said, forcing her hands to her side as Ralph tortured her nipples.

Ralph looked at Chris. "You ok with her choice Chris?"

Chris was angry and turned on at the same time. He was surprised that he was more furious with Donna than Ralph. She had always had a holier-than-thou kind of attitude about sex. It took over a year after they married before she would take his cock in her mouth, and even to this day, she wouldn't let him cum in her mouth. In addition, she always wore conservative outfits, refusing to show off her tits or ass when they were in public.

He saw her abused by Ralph and not fighting back. Standing on the front porch of the neighbor they met a few days ago, almost entirely nude, and letting him abuse her nipples and finger fuck her was pissing him off. Considering what Ralph could accomplish in a couple of days, he imagined what he could achieve in Donna's five-year contract.

Chris tore his eyes off his wife's shuddering body to look at Ralph.

"I am ok with it if it helps the slut learns her place. I have a couple of conditions, though. I want to use her at least once a week and one weekend a month. For any family or business events, she needs to be at, she is with me for the time required, and it doesn't count against my time with her."

Chris paused for a second, thinking. "Our marriage is important to me, so nothing that would interfere with that. If you decide to breed the bitch, the child must look like I am the father. No visible markings. I don't want any issues with her family. If she isn't home, I want to know where she is. If you record her, I want a copy. If she makes any money being a whore, I want a share of the proceeds."

"Anything else?" Ralph smiled, letting Donna's nipples go and turning his full attention to Chris.

Donna was shocked as the two men negotiated her usage like she was a piece of meat.

"One more thing, make sure the men are clean. I don't want the slut coming back with diseases." Chris thought for another minute, "I thank that covers it."

"I think we can agree to those restrictions without any problems."

The two men shook hands and turned to Donna.

"Take the skirt off and turn around slut" Ralph ordered her. She quickly complied, forgetting in her desire to cum that she stood outside under a bright light. Completely nude, she stood facing the street with her legs slightly spread, waiting on Ralph to finish.

"Lace your hands together behind your head. That's a good slut. Now bend slightly forward. Perfect slut, don't move," Ralph told her as she laced her fingers together behind her head.

This position caused her large breasts to stick out even more.

Chris couldn't believe what he was seeing his shy wife doing. He was incredibly turned on, his cock so hard it almost hurt. Yet, at the same time, he found himself pissed that she would do this for essentially a stranger but wouldn't even think about doing this for him.

Ralph sensed Chris's conflict and decided to push Donna a little more.

"It's an amazing sight, isn't it, Chris? The little slut showing the world her body, trembling as she waits for someone to fuck her."

Chris tore his eyes off his wife and looked at Ralph. Chris felt his mouth dry out and had to swallow a couple of times before answering. Finally, "Yes," he managed to choke out.

"I bet the bitch never even entertained doing anything like this for you. Did she?" Ralph asked, a shit-eating grin on his face.

"No. Every time I asked Donna to go without a bra, you would have thought I committed a crime or something," he answered. The more he thought about it, the more anger he felt.

"Well, Chris, before we go in and sign the paperwork, I have a little present for you. For the next 10 minutes, you can do anything you want to the slut, as long as she doesn't cum. Fuck her, beat her ass, whatever."

Ralph chuckled. "There are a couple of rules, though. First, whatever you decide to do happens right here. You are not to do anything that permanently marks her. I am sure you understand that I don't want the value of my property reduced."

Chris caught that Ralph was referring to his wife as his property and found the thought turned him on even more. But, looking up and down the street, Chris still hesitated. He didn't want either himself or Donna arrested.

Seeing Chris looking around, Ralph put his hand on his shoulder. "Chris, I can assure you that no one around here will have any issues with whatever you decide to do to her. No one will call the police either. Everyone living here," Ralph gestured towards the houses around them, "I own them, or they are part of the family."

Chris remembered Donna telling him about the twisted Family that Ralph and Connie had.

Then, on impulse, Chris asked, "How do I become part of the family?"

Ralph smiled. "The price of admission is contributing a sub. Since you are loaning yours to us, that makes you part of the family. We will talk about that after we sign the papers."

Satisfied, Chris walked behind Donna and freed his cock. Without looking at anyone else, he slammed it into her dripping cunt with one shove. Donna moaned as Chris roughly fucked her soaked cunt. As Chris fucked her, he could tell she was getting close to cumming, so he pulled out.

"Oh, fuck Chris, please finish me," she begged.

"Shut the fuck up cunt" Chris told her, slapping her ass hard, leaving a red handprint.

Donna whimpered but didn't move as Chris smacked her ass with his hand.

"Fucking cunt," Chris kept saying as he turned her ass red.

Realizing he was almost out of time, he decided to fuck her in the ass, something else she had refused him.

Grabbing her hips, he put the head of his cock against her asshole.

Donna realized what he was going to do. "Please, no, Chris, not there," she begged.

"Shut the fuck up. You are nothing but a worthless fucking cunt," Chris told Donna as he pushed his cock into her virgin ass.

Donna was hurt by what Chris had called her, but deeper down, she realized the names were turning her on.

Chris's cock only went a little past the head, so he pulled out of her tight ass and shoved his cock back into her soaked cunt. A couple of strokes had Donna convinced that he had listened to her and had abandoned fucking her ass.

That thought died when he pulled back out and pushed hard again into her asshole. This time he managed to get about half his cock into her ass. Then, pulling almost out again, he shoved hard and buried himself inside her tight ass.

Donna sobbed as Chris proceeded to fuck her ass hard. At first, it hurt worse than anything she had ever felt, but soon she loosened up, and his cock moved in and out easier. Finally, the pain gave way to discomfort, and finally, she felt herself getting closer to cumming.

Her sobs turned to grunts and moans but like before, just before she could cum, Chris pulled out of her body.

"Please, Chris, I need to cum," she begged.

"It's not about you anymore slut. Remember, you want to be a sub to the neighbors," Chris told her.

He spun Donna around and forced her to her knees. She was crying now. The humiliation she felt was warring with her arousal.

Chris looked down at his lovely wife and saw the tears flowing down her face. Some part of him wanted to pick her up and hold her, wiping the tears away, but another part didn't care. He felt hurt that she was turning her back on their marriage.

Fucking selfish bitch, Chris thought. He had planned to jack off on her face but decided there was one more humiliating task for her to complete before Ralph took ownership of her. "Open your fucking mouth bitch"

Donna started to argue with him, and Chris slapped her breasts hard.

Although Donna was shocked at what her husband said and did, she followed the order and opened her mouth. However, Chris wasted no time before shoving his cock down her throat, gagging her.

"Finish me off bitch" he told her as he fucked her face hard. Tears were streaming down Donna's face as she worked to get Chris off.

"Fuck, here it comes bitch" he told her as he forced his cock into her mouth and exploded in her throat.

When he finished cumming, Chris pulled his limp cock out of her mouth and smacked her a few times on the face with it. He then knelt in front of his wife.

"Are you ok?" he asked, looking into her eyes.

She coughed a little before answering. "I guess I am."

Seeing the hurt and betrayal in her eyes, Chris hugged her. "I wanted to give you a taste of what you might expect when someone only sees you as a sexual object to use as they see fit. I want to make sure you are ok with going ahead with this.".

Chris pulled back so he could see her face. Then, wiping away her tears, he forced her to look into his eyes.

"We can walk away, Donna, if you want. I don't care what people say or what your family or mine would think about us. I don't want to lose you because you think you have no choice other than to do this"

Donna felt some of the tension in her body release. With how he treated her, she thought Chris hated her for wanting to do this. But now she understood he was just trying to make sure she understood the reality of her decision before it was too late.

She almost backed out then. Honestly, even when Chris was using her like a piece of meat, she had never felt so excited and alive. She was also worried that her decision might lead to Chris leaving her. Hearing he was concerned about her leaving him made her realize that they could survive this.

"I don't want to lose you, Chris, but I want to do this. I never realized that this side of me existed, and while I am terrified, I have never been this turned on."

Ralph watched the entire thing and had to admit that Chris had surprised him. He had thought that Chris would be submissive like other husbands and want to be humiliated while their wives were used.

Chris dominated his wife as if he had been doing it for years. What he did afterward, telling her he loved her and was willing to deal with the fallout of the videos Ralph had threatened to send to everyone they knew, showed he had a backbone. It complicated some of their plans for Donna, and Ralph was already reworking things in his head.

They held each other for a few minutes before Ralph cleared his throat.

"Time is up slut. Get your ass over here," Ralph told her, looking at the ground in front of him.

She started to stand up before Ralph snapped at her. "I didn't tell you to get off your fucking knees slut. Now get your fucking ass over here like the bitch you are."

Donna crawled over to Ralph and knelt before him, spreading her knees like she had seen Beth do earlier.

Ralph pulled a thin black collar out of his back pocket. "Hold your hair up bitch"

Donna pulled her hair out of the way so he could fasten the collar on her neck. When she finished, Ralph attached a short leash to it. "Until told otherwise, I expect you to keep the collar on unless I tell you otherwise. When you leave your house, the leash is to be attached. Any questions before we get started?"

Donna swallowed but shook her head no.

Glancing at Chris, Ralph raised his eyebrows, waiting to see if Chris had any. Chris shook his head. "Ok then, pick up her skirt and follow me," he said, pulling on the leash as he opened the door and walked inside.

Donna followed him, with Chris walking behind his wife, admiring her ass and her swinging breasts as she crawled behind her new owner. He could feel his cock growing again and had to adjust things as he entered the entry hall.

"Find a bin and put the skirt in it. Donna won't be needing it again for a while."

Chris noticed that most of the bins had clothes in them already, both male and female. Finding an empty one, he glanced at Ralph, who saw the unvoiced question.

"The other subs and sluts have already arrived. We will get around to meeting some of them a little later. Right now, we have some business to conduct"

Several men and two women were seated as they entered the living room. It looked more like a meeting at the office than Chris had expected. All conversation died as they entered the room. Donna realized she was the reason everyone had stopped and could help but blush and look at the floor, trying to blend in with it.

"So the slut finally decided to show up," a tall blonde woman wearing a business suit said as she sat down her glass. She glanced at Chris. "I take it you are the husband of the bitch?"

Chris smiled and walked over to her. "Yes, the bitch is my wife. Hi, I'm Chris," he said, extending his hand to the woman. She smiled and shook his hand.

"I take it that you won't be joining her as a sub?" she said, looking him up and down.

"No, not interested in being anyone's sub. I rather play with them," Chris said with a grin.

She laughed and looked at Ralph. "I like this one." Then, turning back to Chris, "My name is Cassondra, but you can call me Cass."

Chris held her hand a little longer than necessary before turning away from her and looking at Ralph. "What's next?" he asked, ignoring his nude wife.

"We introduce everyone to you and then fill out some paperwork before we start training the bitch"

Donna realized they were talking about her like she was property. She blushed more and realized she was getting wet as they spoke about her.

Ralph pulled Donna over to a hook set in the floor and attached her leash. "Sit bitch" he told her.

She quickly dropped her ass to the floor, and remembering how Beth sat earlier, she spread her legs and put her hands behind her head, looking down.

"Not bad for a new sub," Ralph chuckled as he sat in the empty seat in front of Donna. Chris didn't wait for an invitation and took the last seat in the room.

"Now, Donna, before we get to the paperwork, I want to introduce the people in the room to you. I expect you to address them as either Sir or Madam.

To my left is Judge Donald Preston. You remember Donnie?"

Donna swallowed, "Yes, Sir. I remember Donnie."

Chris looked at Donnie, remembering the video of Donna sucking his cock on the driveway.

Ralph continued.

"To his left is Dr. Cassandra Twill, and to her left is Kevin Smith. To my right is Tim Southland, and next to him is Tera Babbitt. You already know Chris. I need you to tell the group why you are here and what you want us to do with you so there are no misunderstandings later."