The Family Pt. 01: Donna Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ralph pushed a button on a remote, and the TV on the wall turned on, showing a front view of Donna squatting on the floor with her legs spread and her breasts thrust out. Donna swallowed and realized that they were recording her humiliation. She found the camera under the chair and looked directly into it as she answered.

"I am here because I want to become a sub," she said quietly.

"You are going to have to speak up bitch if you want anyone to hear you," Chris snapped at her.

He was still very excited, as reflected by the bulge his cock made in his pants. Humiliating Donna was turning him on more than anything else had.

"Sorry, Sir. I am here because I want to become a sub," she said more forcibly as she stared directly into the camera.

"Do you know what that means slut?" Ralph asked,

"That I do whatever I am told to do?"

"There is no more you or I. Being a sub for the Family isn't like most Dom/Sub relationships. There are no limits short of the ones Chris has stipulated. You will do whatever you are told when you are ordered to do it, regardless of what it is.

In short, you are property to be used however we wish to use you. You will submit to anyone we place above you. Most of the time, that will be Aunts, Uncles, etc. But that doesn't mean we won't put another sub in charge of you."

Ralph glanced at Chris. "Since Chris has some emotional ties to you and wishes to retain an ownership stake in you, he will also have some owner's rights."

Several of the people seated glanced at Chris. For his part, he kept a neutral expression on his face.

Donna thought about what Ralph had said, shivering as she realized just what she was getting herself into.

"So, what does being a sub mean?" Ralph prompted Donna.

"Whatever you want it to mean," Donna replied, looking at the floor.

The response got a few chuckles from the others seated around Chris.

For his part, Ralph was excited to see what perversions he could get this shy housewife to commit.

"I have a few changes to make to the paperwork before you and Chris sign it. While I am gone, you are to thank the Family members around you for allowing you this opportunity."

Ralph stood and motioned Chris to follow. As they left the room, Chris glanced back and saw Donna had crawled over to Donnie's chair and was fishing out his cock. The image of his shy wife putting a cock in her mouth stayed with him as they walked into Ralph's office.