The Family Pt. 01: Donna Ch. 05

Story Info
Donna makes her decision and Chris has some fun.
7.8k words
4.46
12.1k
16

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This story revolves around cuckolding, both non-consensual and consensual, with the humiliation of the main character. If this type of story is not a fetish you enjoy, please read something else.

Donna had just finished making tea when the doorbell rang.

She froze, not sure what to do. She was still topless and had dried cum on her face and breasts. Worried it might be Ralph or, worse, Connie. Donna slowly walked to the door. Peeping out the sidelight, she saw it was Beth.

Opening the door slightly, using it to shield her naked breasts, she looked at her neighbor.

"Hello."

"Can I come in?" Beth asked.

"No, I'm not dressed for company," Donna replied, hoping Beth would return home.

"Still topless, huh?" Beth asked with a smile.

Donna's eyes dropped as she nodded. The more she talked to Beth, the more she liked the young woman.

"I thought you might have some questions, and maybe I could help answer them."

Donna thought about the offer and realized she did have some questions. So before she lost her nerve, she opened the door for her to come in.

Beth came inside and looked around. "I Like what you have done to the place," she said as Donna shut the door.

Turning towards Donna, "You don't have to cover yourself, dear. You have great breasts. I wish mine were big and firm like yours. If it makes you more comfortable, I can take my top off, too," Beth said, reaching for the bottom of the top to lift it off.

"You don't have to do that," Donna replied, quickly dropping her arms to her side to forestall Beth from taking her top off.

Beth grinned and put her arm around the other woman. "How about we get something to drink? Then I will help answer any questions you have."

Donna let Beth pull her into the kitchen and sat in a chair next to her tea.

"Leaded or unleaded?" Beth asked as she made a glass.

"Unleaded," Donna replied, grinning, as she watched Beth add Vodka to hers.

"It should be a crime to drink tea without Vodka," Beth told her, sitting across from Donna.

"I am guessing that you have a lot of questions. After I tell you what happened to me, I will answer what I can."

Beth proceeded to tell Donna how she had been abused as a teenager by a family friend. About her leaving home at 18 and not looking back. Her college years and meeting her husband, Tim, at a frat party. About getting married and moving into the house next door 6 years ago. Then her first meeting with Ralph for the first time, and the other meetings leading up to her signing the contract.

"I was terrified. I didn't know what Tim would do, but I couldn't give up on how Ralph made me feel.

In the end, I waited for Tim to come home. Instead of hiding in the house, I met him nude and covered in Ralph's cum at the door."

"How did Tim take it?" Donna asked.

"Well, I thought he would go ballistic, but he asked me if that was what I wanted.

I told him I loved him but would do whatever Ralph said unless Tim could make me feel the same way Ralph did."

Beth looked away.

"I knew he wasn't forceful, and he admitted he didn't think he could do what Ralph had done."

Beth glanced out the window, remembering.

"We cried a little bit, and then we walked over to Ralph and Connie's house," Beth said, looking into her glass, ashamed at admitting this to Donna.

"How did things change between you and Tim?"

"When we arrived, Connie realized Tim was as submissive as I was, so she took over handling him."

Beth looked up and locked eyes with Donna.

"She made him her slut. She makes him dress like a woman and fucks him like one too. Then, if he is good, he is allowed a blowjob once a month."

"He hasn't been allowed to fuck me since the first meeting," Beth said, looking at her empty glass.

"Want a refill?" Beth asked, getting up and refilling her glass.

"No, I'm good," Donna replied after checking her glass.

Donna allowed what Beth had told her to sink in. If what Beth said was true, then the two young kids they have couldn't be Tim's.

Beth guessed where her thoughts were going. "Neither kid belongs to Tim. Connie sold my breeding rights in a lottery."

Seeing the surprise on Donna's face, Beth elaborated a little more.

"Connie told you that part of being a sub to them meant that they could choose to breed you."

Donna nodded, "I didn't think she was being serious."

"She was serious. I didn't know it at the time, but the family has a lot of men whom they allow to pay for the privilege of being the father."

"How does that work," Donna asked. She hated to admit it to herself, but the prospect of someone other than Chris being a father to her children excited and terrified her.

"During the breeding parties, only the man who paid to breed you gets to use your cunt. Everyone else uses your mouth or ass. The parties happen every night while you are ovulating.

To add to the suspense of who the father is, you are hooded each time.

Once you are pregnant, it goes back to normal. I guess I have been lucky; the two winners look enough like Tim that no one can tell he isn't the father."

A shadow passed over Beth's face, "Sadly, not everyone is that lucky."

"There are more subs?" Donna said, unable to hide her surprise.

"A lot more," Beth said with a grin.

"For instance, the couple that sold this house to you belonged to the family. But, unfortunately, they didn't last very long."

"What happened?"

"The couple that lived here before you, Kim and Steven Miller, well, she got off being used. The nastier, the better.

Steven didn't know what Kim was doing. He traveled a lot, and things were always normal when he came home.

Ralph and Connie agreed to keep her activities quiet, keeping Steven in the dark.

Well, Kim ended up pregnant and passed it off as Stevens. Things were going well until their daughter was born.

Steven went ballistic when she delivered a very dark little girl. He forced Kim to tell him everything in a room full of nurses and the doctor.

I heard that Kim cried through the entire retelling. After she told him everything, she begged him to forgive her. Instead, he left her and the baby in the hospital and went to find Ralph.

"Things got ugly," Beth told Donna, shaking her head.

"After the dust settled, Kim was divorced, a single mother with a new baby. In addition to disowning her, the house was sold in the divorce proceedings. That is why they told you that you and your husband must agree to what level you both became involved."

"Any other questions?" Beth asked

"I don't know if I can do this. I love Chris, and I don't want my marriage to end," Donna told her as tears started to roll down her face.

Beth moved closer to Donna and lifted her face. "Sweetie, it's ok. You can still walk away. You can also be a slut if you want. Ralph and the others will accept that too."

Beth held Donna's hands.

"You don't have to be a sub if you don't want to."

Beth released Donna's hands and picked up her tea.

"That's his decision, not yours. You made yours when you let Ralph use you. You have to decide how deep you go."

"Why did you take the sub-option if it was all in your control?" Donna asked, wiping away her tears.

"I guess it was because I could be a complete slut and not have any of the guilt. The people using me are the ones that made the decisions. It was liberating when I realized that," Beth said, smiling.

"I didn't know how submissive Timmy was, and to be honest, I get off fucking him in the ass," she said with a wink.

"Connie lets me use him before he gets his blowjob. It only takes a lick or two before he blows cum everywhere," Beth said, chuckling.

"Does your family or friends know about it? Well, you know?" Donna said blushing

"About Timmy and I being sex subs? No, home life is separate from play life. The kids have a wonderful dad, even if he isn't their father. We look like a normal family when we go out."

Beth glanced at her watch. "Sorry, I have to run; the sitter needs to leave" she stood up and hugged Donna.

"Don't forget that you are to stay topless with Ralph's cum on you until you meet him later tonight. He wants your husband to know who owns you."

Donna nodded and walked Beth to the door.

She felt better and knew what her decision was going to be.

After Beth left, Donna sat on the couch and waited until Chris got home.

*************************************************************************************************************

Chris's phone dinged with a new message for Ralph.

Face fucking your slut wife was the message under the video file.

He quickly clicked on the link. It started blank but promptly faded into his wife taking her top off in what looked like an office or library.

The video then cuts to her having a giant cock moving in and out of her mouth. Large globs of Saliva and precum were running down her chin onto her large breasts, coating them.

The video then cuts to the man cumming all over her face, hair, and breasts.

It then cuts to her standing in the entryway of a house, looking at the street topless. Finally, the last shot was of her outside Ralph's house, topless, going home.

Chris was stunned. He couldn't believe his conservative, shy wife was the woman in the video.

He realized the thing that bothered him the most was her outside topless for everyone to see, not the ones where she was blowing some guy.

His phone rang, breaking his train of thought. Glancing at the number, he realized it was Ralph. Shit, I don't want to talk to him right now, he thought. By the fourth ring, he gave in and answered.

"Hello Ralph"

"Hey, I was wondering if you would pick up."

"Sorry, I had someone in my office. It took a few seconds to get them out," Chris lied.

Ralph decided to let it go for now. "Did you get the latest video of the slut?"

"If you mean my wife, then yes, I got the video," Chris replied

Ralph noted the tone in Chris's voice. "Are we going to have a problem, Chris?"

Chris took a few breaths to calm down, then answered, "No, Ralph, I just don't like referring to Donna as "the slut"."

Ralph laughed.

"After seeing the videos of her blowing someone she just met and the very next morning after you go to work, she did it again. Not to mention the other cocks she sucked or the guy she fucked in your living room."

"What would you call a woman that did that, Chris?"

Chris realized that if it hadn't been his wife, he would have called her a slut too. "I guess I would call her one, too, based on the videos."

"Glad we are on the same page, Chris."

"Now, as you see, she came over, and we talked about her future. I know I warned you what was coming earlier, but I just want to ensure you understand."

"She has to decide if she wants to keep being the slut or if she wants to be our sub. She has until tonight after you get home and the two of you talk."

"What the fuck do you mean by a sub?" Chris asked, his voice rising.

"Chris, that temper is going to cause you problems. I suggest you get it under control."

Chris forced himself to calm down. "Sorry."

"That's better. Now to answer your question. My wife and I collect young married women who are submissive, like your wife. We belong to a group of people that we call the Family. We share the women with the aunts and uncles who are of like mind and enjoy using them.

Some women just want to be a slut and fuck around, while others want to be owned wholly. The ones in the latter group become subs. All aspects of their lives are controlled by either my wife or myself.

Everything Chris, including their clothing, body piercings, tattoos, what they eat and drink, exercise, when they can sleep, who they fuck, and their reproduction. You with me so far?"

Ralph paused, waiting to see if Chris had any questions.

Chris couldn't believe he was having this conversation with his next-door neighbor. Much less that they were talking about his wife.

He understood most of it, but the last one threw him for a loop. "Reproduction?"

"Yes, Chris. We decide if the wife will have children, how many she will have, etcetera. If we decide to breed the bitch, we sell the right to father the child to members of the group. The winner knocks up the wife anonymously during a breeding party.

Just so we are crystal clear on this, there are no abortions; Chris and the group are very diverse, so the child may not look like the husband.

When the child is born, the husband signs off as the father, and the couple raises the child. Since we breed the wife, we pay for all expenses for the child and even set up a college fund for them." Ralph paused again, letting Chris take it all in.

Chris didn't know what to think. He realized watching Donna suck Ralph off had excited him, but it sounded like he would lose his wife if she chose the sub-option.

"I don't know about this. I don't want to lose Donna because she feels pressured into something."

"Donna is a big girl, Chris. She can decide what to do with her life and body.

We aren't evil, Chris, but we take our ownership very seriously. The husband and wife both sign a five-year contract. At the end of the five years, they are free to leave the Family. The only requirement is if they go, they move from the neighborhood. The monthly stipend for the children remains until they turn 18, as is any money set aside for college."

"How do I fit into this?"

"Well, that depends on you. We both know that you got off from seeing your wife give me a blowjob, so if Donna chooses to just be a slut, you and she can work things out."

"If she goes the sub route, you can expect only to have use of her maybe a few times a month, and that might just be a blowjob. Perhaps we can provide sexual relief for the rest of the time. It will depend on you.

We have a few husbands that are as submissive as their wives. In that case, you can join her as a sub or be a cuckold and watch.

We even have a few that are dominant and become Uncles. I have given you enough to think about. Your wife is at home waiting on you. After you both talk, I expect answers from you in person by 7 pm tonight," Ralph said as he hung up.

Chris sat with his head in his hands for several minutes, trying to gather his thoughts. Then, realizing that he didn't know what to do and wasn't going to get anything done at work, he left early.

The drive home seemed to take forever, but he finally parked in the drive. He sat a few minutes before he slowly walked to the door.

He could see his wife sitting on the couch through the door with her back to him. Taking a deep breath, he went into the house.

"Hey, babe," he said as he shut the door and put his backpack down.

"Hey," Donna responded, sounding subdued.

Chris walked into the living room and noticed a couple of things immediately. First, Donna was topless, wearing the skirt he had seen in the video.

The second was that she seemed to have dried cum in her hair, face, and breasts.

"What the hell happened to you?" he demanded, knowing what had happened but unable to contain his anger.

Donna started sobbing, unable to get any actual words out. Chris felt like an ass, so he went around and sat next to her and held her hand.

"It's ok, babe. Sorry I didn't mean to yell. Are you ok?" he asked, taking her hand in his

Donna calmed down and told Chris everything that had happened, starting with the first night.

Chris couldn't believe what she told him about the neighbor, Beth, and her husband, but he listened until she finished.

"I am so sorry, Chris. I don't know why I let Ralph make me do the things he did. You probably hate me."

"I don't hate you, Donna," Chris reassured her while the internal war played out whether to tell her how turned on the entire thing made him. "Did he force you?"

"He was a little rough with me but didn't threaten to hurt me. Afterward, he threatened to tell everyone I know if I didn't do what he said." Donna left out that he had threatened to drop her off at the homeless compound. She didn't want to make this worse for Chris.

"So why did you do it?" Chris asked, trying to understand

"I just. I mean, Ralph," Donna was making no sense, so she stopped to collect her thoughts.

Looking at her hands, she responded, "I didn't know why. I was scared Ralph might hurt me and even more scared that you would find out and I would lose you."

Donna could feel the tears running down her face.

"After sitting here this afternoon trying to decide what I would do, I started thinking about why I didn't try to stop this. I realized why eventually."

Donna looked at Chris, "I let this happen because it was something I wasn't supposed to do. You know how I was raised. I had to be a good girl; good girls didn't do anything he told me to do."

Chris remembered meeting her father for the first time. He had essentially told him that no one would find his body if he touched his little girl.

The truth is he believed him.

They had dated almost two years before they felt it was safe to have sex, only if no one knew about it.

"That first night, it felt like he was making me do things I shouldn't be doing, and even though I was terrified, I was also more turned on than I had ever been" she looked up at Chris guiltily.

Before he could say anything, she continued. "Afterward, when he gave me the options and threatened to tell my parents and you, I just couldn't say no."

Chris was beginning to realize that Ralph could have done anything to or with Donna, and she would not have resisted.

Letting her parents know what she did would destroy her.

"What do you want to do about it?" he asked, hoping she would only take the slut route. He hated to admit it to himself, but after watching her last night and the videos today, he didn't want her to stop being the slut.

He didn't like the sub role. He feared losing his wife.

She looked into his eyes. "I understand if you want to leave, this isn't something you signed up for. I won't fight the divorce. Please don't tell my parents why we ended things."

Chris realized that he would have to come clean with her otherwise. Otherwise, when she discovered that he knew about everything and Ralph had already told him about today, she might leave him instead.

"I am not going to leave you, Donna. You are my best friend, and I love you so much. I have a confession to make, though."

He told her everything, about him seeing her suck Ralph off that first night, about Ralph knowing he had seen it. He even told her about jacking off while watching her and how turned on the entire thing made him. About Ralph sending him the videos of her sucking off the other men and eventually fucking the guy across the street.

Donna had not thought anything else could shock her after her day, but Chris's confession did.

Part of her was pissed, but another part felt relieved.

"So, what do you want to do, babe?" he asked her.

She looked down before answering. "I thought about going the slut route. It would keep Ralph from sending anything to my parents, and with what you just told me, I guess our marriage would survive."

She looked Chris in the eyes.

"The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I couldn't do that, Chris. It was one thing being forced to be a slut. I realized it would be a completely different thing if I did it on my own."

Donna paused, and Chris was afraid of what she would say next.

"I think my only option is to be a sub. If someone made me do the things instead of actively participating, it might be the only way to survive this mentally until it's over."

"Are you sure, Donna?" Chris asked, holding her hand.

"You said Ralph told you this involved more than just fucking who they told you. It involves everything, including when and with whom you have children."