The Family Recipe

Story Info
Sister gets an accidental taste for creampies.
4.4k words
4.28
58.3k
67

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say the first taste is with the eye. If that's the case then the pie on the kitchen counter wouldn't be winning any awards. The churned-up filling was a mess. Dani had to concede that it tasted a lot better than it looked as she swirled another spoonful of the mysterious creampie around her mouth. There was something about it that she couldn't put her finger on. A salty, bitter taste that the college cheerleader might have recognised if she'd got past first base with any of the eager football squad. A taste that would remain a mystery until marriage, she hoped. A taste that was growing on her with every mouthful. The thick, musky taste of cum.

"I need the recipe," Dani begged her mother, Astrid, "the church bake-off is next week and it's time that harlot Beckie Metherson gets beaten."

"Dani!"

"It's true, Mom," Dani's 18 year old sister, Lily, quipped, "everyone knows she's blowing Father Damien."

"Lily!"

Lily had taken after their mother in all the ways Dani had not, inheriting Astrid's wide hips and full breasts that made all the boys, and most of the girls, lose their pages in choir practice. Dani had often looked at her tall, lean reflection in the mirror and wished she had some of her sister's curves.

"And Sister Margret." Dani's twin brother added.

"Mike!"

"You have to tell me the recipe. Please!"

"It's no great secret, it's just an old family recipe, a run-of-the-mill creampie."


The gloopy liquid running down the shower wall in the Jack-and-Jill bathroom that Dani shared with Mike looked suspiciously like the creampie filling. It kind of smelled like it too. Dani ran two fingers through the mess and scooped it her mouth.

"Tastes like it too," she thought as she swallowed it.

Intenser, saltier, but definitely the same flavour. Maybe this was the secret ingredient whose existence her mother so vehemently denied.

Dani took another pass at it, wracking her memory for where she might have tasted it before and pondering how it ended up here, on the shower wall. She squatted down for a closer look. There was a lot of it, like someone had spilt a mug-full of the stuff. The smell was overpowering and Dani started salivating. Whatever it was, she liked it. A lot.

Dani tentatively licked the slop from the wall, not stopping until every drop was in her stomach. Dani knew the only chance of serving up a slice of just desserts to Beckie was to find the source of this mysterious elixir and she knew where to look first. Wrapping a towel around her lithe body, she opened the door to her brother's adjoining bedroom.

"Mike..."

Dani stopped short. Lying on his bed, Mike was frantically stroking his thing beneath his sheets. In the moment it took to realise what had happened, Mike crossed the point of no return. Wild-eyed and guilt-ridden, Dani watched as Mike began to shoot rope after rope of the delicious ingredient onto his chest and stomach.

"Coming!" Dani feigned indifference as her brother rushed out of the front door. She listened closely for the sounds of the garage opening, the engine starting, and the car pulling away that meant she would have the house to herself for at least two hours.

She'd spent the hours since this morning desperately trying to erase the vision of her brother ejaculating levels of semen that could only be described as zoological. Unbidden, she pictured Mike's astonished face as it was plastered in repeated ropes of his own thick jizz.

A frantic google of 'creampie' had helped Dani join dots that, frankly, she'd rather had stayed unjoined. The little pervert had been fucking his mother's dessert. Dani couldn't remember seeing anything about that in the bible but she felt fairly certain it wasn't encouraged. 


Certain now that the house was empty, Dani opened the kitchen cupboard. One way or another she'd find a way to recreate that taste. As much as Dani hated to admit it, she couldn't get it out of her head.

"What a waste," Dani's knee-jerk response had been as Mike rolled panic-striken off his bed, landing on the shining pool collecting on his chest.

An hour later, cupboards raided, and Dani was resigned to the fact that there's just nothing like it. If Dani wanted to win the bake-off and give Beckie her comeuppance then she was going to have to do as Daniel did. Dani would return to the lion's den.


 The biggest problem with developing a taste for your brothers cum, and Dani conceded there were a few, was sourcing the goods.

The shower was suspiciously clean after every use. Mike's bedroom floor was tissue free. Not even an incriminating sock, forgotten in the dark recess beneath his bed. The longer the hunt went on, the more Dani obsessed over the half-forgotten flavour. Dani had all but given in to despair, forsworn the church bake-off, and renounced the star baker title when, out of clean underwear and rushing for college, she opened the shared wash-basket in the jack-and-jill and was hit by that intoxicating scent, that unmistakable odour of her brother's cum. It didn't take long for Dani to discover the offending item; her best underwear, the black lacy ones she wore for recital, drenched in the velvety juice.

The gusset hung obscenely under the weight of the thick load as Dani lifted it out of the basket. Still warm.

Just one taste, before she bottled it up for the bake. That's what Dani told herself. Yet when the door opened Dani was too absorbed in her find to notice. Mike watched as Dani licked the last remnants of his cum, savouring every last drop while she worked on the sudden and irresistible itch between her legs. Dani couldn't explain the connection between the thick taste in her mouth and the intrusive tingling inside her cooch.

Sucking the fabric, Dani slipped a finger in, exploring, and found some relief rubbing the rough patch inside. Closing her eyes, the vision of her filthy big brother surfaced, covering himself in the delicious liquid. So much more of it than she'd found on the shower wall or in her underwear. Mouthfuls of it. Mouthfuls.

Unable to stop the forbidden thoughts and ignoring the growing pressure inside her, she imagined what it would be like to fasten her lips around the source of that nectar, to feel it swell as she was swelling now, and drink it hot, fresh, and wet. Wet. The pressure inside her broke and suddenly the wet was not in her mind but on her hand, on her legs, splashing against the floor. She clenched and her eyes shot open, suddenly alert to the moment and desperate to halt the liquid gushing from between her legs.

That's when she saw Mike, standing open mouthed, watching as his sister squirted for the first time.

"Dani! Mike! Dinner's ready!"

The twins froze. Their mother's footsteps were approaching down the hall. Dani acted on instinct; grabbing Mike's hand she pulled him inside the bathroom and slammed the door to his bedroom at the precise moment their mother opened his bedroom door.

"Mike? Are you in there?"


"What are you doing?!" Mike hissed, face-to-face with his naked sister. 


"Tell her you're showering. Using the toilet. Plucking your eyebrows. Just get rid of her!" Dani whispered.


"Be out in a minute," Mike stammered, "I won't be long."


"Boys..." their mother muttered, assuming the worst.

The twins breathed a sigh of relief as they listened to her receding footsteps. It was only then that Dani noticed how close her brother was standing. As one, they looked from where her dripping hand clasped Mike's wrist to the thick protrusion in his shorts, now rubbing against Dani's naked stomach.

They jumped apart, as if electrocuted, Dani reaching for a towel to cover herself. 


"It's not what it looks like," Dani babbled, "I can explain..."

"...in short, if I stand any chance of beating Beckie then I need to recreate that recipe."

"What's wrong with Betty Crocker?"

"Mike, I'm being serious!"

"So am I! You can't feed strangers my...ejaculate."

"Funny time to start drawing lines, you didn't seem to have a problem when it was the family dessert you were filling."


"I told you, it was an accident!"


"You accidentally...finished...in mom's pie?"


"Yes. Well, no, that part was on purpose. I saw it in a film. It's supposed to feel like the real thing. But I didn't mean to leave it out. I promise. I was going to clean it up. You can't tell mum."


"Can't I?"


"Not unless you want to explain whatever just happened in here."

"I was...researching."


Mike's eyes lingered on the puddle on the bathroom floor. He felt a twitch in his shorts and tore his eyes away: he could not make this any weirder than it already was.


"So did it?" Dani probed, uncomfortably.


"Did it what?"


"You know," Dani rolled her eyes, "Did it feel like the real thing?"


"I don't know I've never tried."


Dani glanced at Mike's shorts. The thick shape had diminished but she could remember the heat of it pressed against her abs. She wondered what it would feel like pressed against her somewhere else, splitting her gently open as her fingers had done only five minutes before until -


"You wouldn't even have to know about it. I'd leave a jar in here every evening, you'd make your...deposit...and in the morning it would be gone. No harm no foul. It's not like I'd see anything."


"What if Mum found it? Or Lil?"


"I'd tell them it's moisturiser. Something organic."


"Even if I ignore the obvious moral, legal, and hygiene reasons; what would be in it for me?"

Dani blushed furiously, her voice dipping to a sheepish murmur, "I'll let you keep my underwear."


Mike couldn't ignore the tension in his shorts any longer. Looking at his innocent, churchgoing sister wrapped in a towel with her love juices puddled between them as she volunteered to let him stroke her still-warm thongs around his shaft...


"We can't," Mike blurted as he opened his bedroom door, "I'm sorry."


It was dark in the room, with just a thin strip of moonlight falling on the thin sheet that covered her brother's sleeping body. Even in the dim light Dani could tell something was wrong. It wasn't the first one she'd seen. She had the internet. There was no way the thing twitching beneath the almost transparent fabric could be what she thought it was. It was nearly as long as her forearm. At least as thick. Ten inches. Maybe twelve? Steeling herself, Dani careful pulled the sheet down Mike's torso, over his firm pecs and defined abs, until she revealed the tip of the monster cock beneath. The biggest cock she'd ever seen. Her brother's cock. Jesus H Christ. At that moment, Mike grunted.

Ten minutes earlier Dani had entered their shared bathroom and found the jar exactly where she'd left it, untouched, and made a decision that would have been unthinkable a week ago: if Mike wouldn't give her his special sauce, well then she'd take it herself.

Kneeling beside his bed and holding her breath as Mike shifted in his sleep, Dani regretted that choice. Seeing her brother's thick penis for the first time, she admitted she didn't even know where to start to extract it. Dani reached a trembling finger towards the swollen, red tip. Was she really doing this? Remembering the bake-off was only two weeks away, she closed the gap and touched a cock for the first time in her life.

Dani was surprised by the warm, leathery feel. She ran her fingertip across the small slit, causing her brother's massive tool to throb momentarily before slapping on his abdomen with an impressive thud.

"That must be where the juice comes from." Dani thought, as a small trickle of clear liquid leaked out. Not wanting to make any mistakes, Dani scooped up the liquid and put it in her mouth.

"Close but not as intense." Dani pondered, as she noticed the strange itch beneath her nightie again.

Dani gripped the veiny shaft in her small fist and gently began to stroke it, noticing this caused the trickle to turn into a sticky stream that quickly dribbled over the bulging edge of his head before pooling against her hand.

Dani slipped a hand beneath her nightie and felt the inexplicable dampness between her thighs. Dani remembered the gushing flood that had erupted from her earlier that day and clenched her hand to the heat between her legs, knowing she couldn't do that here. No. This was purely for the recipe.

In the same instant she reaffirmed this to herself, another part of her mind was aware of a musky odour that reminded her of her first taste of the creampie. Instinctively she licked the clear liquid from her hand, then lapped gently at her brothers cock for more of the taste.

"Just a bit," she thought, "just to be sure it's the same."

Dani wasn't sure when her finger had penetrated her steaming pussy. She was only aware of the stretch when the second squeezed in beside it, glad that her brother's cock muffled the sound of her moan as she clamped her mouth over the tip and sucked out more of the delicious nectar.

"Just until the thick stuff," Dani asserted, "then I'll get the jar."

Squeezing from the base, Dani fisted the length of Mike's shaft and was rewarded with a spurt of the thin juice hitting the back of her throat. Dani gagged at the sudden, but welcome, surplus of liquid in her mouth. Curling the fingers buried within her, she felt the familiar pressure building as the itch intensified and imagined how the pronounced ridge of Mike's head would feel rubbing across the knot of pleasure inside her.

Taking him out of her mouth and stroking the threads of her saliva along his shaft with two hands, Dani glanced at Mike. Fast asleep. The family had always joked it would take a plane crash to wake him.

Almost without thinking, Dani mounted the bed and squatted over her brother's biblical piece. Pointing it upright, straight at her suddenly empty hole, Dani noticed her own juice dripping obscenely onto it.

"Just until he squirts," Dani lied as the spongey tip kissed her damp lips, "just to scratch the itch."

The stretching sensation, so much more intense than with her fingers, built as Dani lowered herself. Mouth half-open with lust, Dani watched as the baseball-sized tip spread her wider than she thought possible and then continued, wider and wider until the pleasure was mixed with a pain that made her breath in ragged gasps and bite her lip to silence a moan that threatened to wake the rest of the house, if not her brother.

Almost at that ridge, Dani longed to feel it pop inside, to plug itself in her tight hole and press insistently against that mysterious pleasure spot. Dani tried to spread herself with one hand, a finger slipping across her tiny arsehole as she pulled herself open. The unexpected sensation caused Dani to clench and the thick cockhead was pushed from her strained pussy with a small squirt of her juice that splattered against Mike's stomach.

Descending again, Dani quickly reached a spot where her entire being seemed to be stretched open, a place where it seemed impossible to go further. Her eyes rolled up and she saw it, caught in the moonbeam just above Mike's bed, the crucifix.

Reality came crashing back. In an instant Dani remembered everything her parents had ever told her about sex. About the sanctity of marriage and the virtue of saving your purity for a husband. She raised herself off her brother's glistening cock, astonished that she had let herself get so close to sin. And all for a creampie.

Dani twitched as Mike's cock slipped out of her with a moist squelch and came to rest against her rosebud. Surprised again by the shivers the sensation caused, Dani felt herself opening up to Mike in a totally unimaginable way. Dani was approaching that wonderful tipping point before she'd had time to ponder the rectitude of this particularly sin.

"Would it fit in there?" Dani pondered as the bulbous ridge of Mike's cock disappeared behind her distended ring. Dani paused on the precipice, willing herself to stop, to leave this room and forget all about that delicious creampie.

"Dani?"

Mike's voice startled her and she lost her grip on the thick shaft. Free from her controlling touch, the pulsing flesh twitched with a sudden rush of blood that expanded the crown and drove it beyond Dani's sphincter with an audible pop.

"Miiiiiiiiiiikkeee!" Dani moaned as she shook uncontrollably, each spasm of her weakening legs driving Mike deeper into her virgin bowels and taking him closer to the release that had woken him from his slumber.

Dani stared, wide-eyed at her brother, as she scrabbled to regain a hold on the shaft that was trapped inside her by the thick ridge and burrowing deeper by the second. Gripping it, Dani was stunned to find almost half the thick rod had disappeared. At least 6 inches of her brother's cock was inside her. The thought was too much for Dani; she felt a wave of pleasure build inside her as her legs gave way and Mike's cock thrusted even deeper inside her, seemingly hitting that elusive ball of nerves to trigger a gush of liquid that erupted from her pussy and straight into her brother's open mouth.


The word had a vaguely religious feel to it. Gloryhole. Squatting in the dark booth beside her glass jar, Dani had to admit that nothing about it felt very pious. The oblong holes in the walls either side of her were dark pits where, the internet had promised her, she could extract the forbidden cream that would win her the bake off.

Dani hadn't spoken to her brother in two weeks. How do you explain a thing like that? She'd tried to put the whole thing out of her mind, contest and all, but the smug grin on Beckie's face sealed it for her. If her brother wouldn't serve up the goods then she'd find it elsewhere. The other business she'd try to forget. Just an experiment, never to be repeated, until marriage at least.

Dani was distracted by the sound of a zip in the adjoining booth. A moment later a semi-erect penis was unceremoniously thrust though a hole.

"Disappointing," was Dani's uninvited thought as she stroked the cock to firmness, "not even half the size of Mike's."

Wondering if the taste would be the same, Dani latched her mouth to the cock and began to suck. Without warning her mouth was full of the familiar creamy goodness. Dani recoiled in shock and was splattered from forehead to chin with thick jizz.

"Breadcrumbs!" Dani cursed as the cock withdrew behind the hole.

Scooping the liquid into her mouth, she knew she'd have to be sharper with the next one. She didn't have long to wait. A thick, black cock flopped through the hole behind her. Turning, Dani admired the heavy piece of flesh in front of her.

"More like it."

Dani immediately began sucking on the cock and felt it engorge inside her mouth, forcing her jaw open uncomfortably wide. Not as long as her brother's, it certainly felt as wide, if not wider.

Dani was vaguely aware of someone entering the booth behind her but was absorbed by the musky cock now stretching her throat and didn't see the hand reach through the hole, flip her skirt over her back, pull aside her damp panties, and rub her dripping clit.

Only able to breath through her nose because of the chunky cock probing her throat, Dani couldn't object as the man behind her inserted first one, two, then three fat fingers inside her.

"For friggs sake," Dani thought, unable to escape from either side, "this is not what I'm here for."

Dani couldn't deny she enjoyed the rough fingering and her mind leapt back to the incredible sensation of her brother's thick tool spreading her. She felt the man behind her withdraw his fingers and heard the wet smack as he spanked her suddenly needy pussy. It wasn't wanting for long though; Dani felt the familiar stretching as the man forced his cock into her virgin pussy.

Dani tried to wiggle away but the man stuffing her mouth chose this moment to begin thrusting back and forth, working his thick tool deeper into her throat. It was all she could do to not retch while a huge cock forced her cunt open. Unable to swallow any more of the man in front and unable to retreat back, Dani was helpless as she reached the unforgettable peak of fullness before - pop - her pussy took a cock for the first time.

12