The Family Recipe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And what a cock! It felt almost as big as her brothers.

"What do they put in the water round here!" Dani wondered as she was stuffed from both ends.

Desperate to escape the unholy ravaging, Dani placed her hands on the wall either side of the thick cock leaking into her stomach and forced her head back. With a lurch the cock was yanked from her mouth and Dani fell backwards, her ass hitting the wall behind as she bottomed out on the giant one behind her.

Reeling from the sudden and total intrusion, Dani heard a deep groan through the wall and felt a sudden warmth deep, deep inside her. Looking down, Dani saw her pussy gripping a cock that bore an uncanny resemblance to the one that had ravaged her arsehole just a week before. Dani saw it swell and pulse before a warm rush filled her stomach. She watched as the man squirted over and over inside her, feeling the tip of his colossal cock nested firmly against her cervix, unloading directly into it, then overflowing, still spraying, feeling herself swelling, seeing her stomach swelling, as his semen rushed down her passage and was squeezed out of the tight seal around his penis.

In a daze, Dani cupped beneath their join and felt the thick cream drop into her palm. Watching as the stranger continued filling her, she licked at the handful of cum. Exactly as she remembered it.

Reaching down again she smeared the escaping juice onto her clit and felt her legs shaking as the familiar pressure built.

"No," Dani thought through a haze, "I won't give him the satisfaction."

Drawing on the last reserves of willpower, Dani pulled herself from the magnificent cock still emptying the last of its seed into her. Turning, Dani inspected the cock dripping with their combined juices.

Impulsively she bent to clean the still hard cock and felt the abandoned man behind her rubbing insistently at her gaping, dripping hole.

"Ohhhhh noooo!" Dani groaned as the man, even wider than the one she'd just managed to disgorge, parted her lips. There was no way the flared tip would have penetrated her without the cream pouring from her just used hole. Dani grunted as she was pushed, once again, towards that exquisite pressure.

Giving in to the pleasure once more, Dani lost herself in the intoxicating taste coating the cock that swelled once again in her mouth. The man behind Dani roughly pounded into her, unknowingly hitting that secret spot inside her.

"Pleeeease!" Dani groaned, holding onto the cock in her face for support, not knowing if she wanted this to stop or never to end.

Then the wave was breaking, she was spraying with each thrust of the relentless cock, juices erupting onto the wall behind her with a wet splat. The vibrations caused by Dani's whimpering were too much for the man filling her mouth; for the second time that night he gave her the yummy cream. At that precise moment the man behind her begin depositing inside her too. It was too much for Dani.

Dani came-to on the floor, cum smeared across her face and between her legs but not a drop in the glass jar beside her.

"It's settled," Dani thought, "I'm going to hell."

Walking gingerly, Dani pulled her cap low over her face. A pair of headlights swept across her as a car pulled out of the empty parking lot on the edge of town. Stepping back into the doorway of the club, Dani glanced at the passing vehicle. A vehicle she knew very well. A vehicle driven by her father. Everything fell into place in a moment of hideous clarity. The doppledick that took her viriginity; of course it was similar to her brother's cock, it was her dads!

"No," Dani groaned inwardly, "I'm already there."


Dani hadn't left the glass jar on the shelf above the bathroom sink and she definitely hadn't filled it to the brim with cum. Yet there it was, waiting for her after she'd snuck into the house with her father's cream still running down her legs.

There was a note beside the jar. Dani unscrewed the lid and inhaled the familiar musky smell deeply.

"The family recipe; our secret."

Dani checked her watch; 12 hours until the bake-off would be judged. 12 hours to bring Beckie low. 12 hours to make the horrors of the last 4 weeks worthwhile. 12 hours and Dani could put all this behind her, for good. Dani rushed to the kitchen. Not a moment to lose.

"Mum! Where's my pie?!" Dani began to panic as she rifled through the fridge.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"It was right here and now it's gone. Did you eat it?"

"I've just woken up. Maybe Mike had a slice?"

"I guarantee he didn't...he's still in bed."

"What's all the fuss?" Lily asked, entering the kitchen, carrying a nearly empty dish.

"Someone's eaten my creampie!" Dani was close to tears.

"Your creampie?"

"You didn't?"

"Lily!"

Lily scraped the remnants of the creampie from the dish.

"I couldn't help it, it was delicious. You have to tell me the recipe."

Dani clenched her fists, trembling with a rage. She could have killed her sister. Then she had a better idea.

"Of course," Dani forced a cherubic smile, "I'll make you as much as you like. After all, it's the family secret."

12