All Comments on 'The Family Room Ch. 06'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting chapter...

Although, I don't understand all his guilt, after everything that Erin put them through; it seemed like poetic justice to me. But, I have to admit, after his encounter with her, you even had me feeling a little sorry for her. I'm very curious of where you intend to take this story now, so I hope you update soon. Kudos for the unique story idea and the twist and turns that made this story so good. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!

stevaroonistevarooniover 18 years ago
Intense, beautiful

Well-written. Jeeze, isn't this just supposed to be porn? Isn't there just supposed to be the sex? Great stuff, very enthralling. Thanks!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
More than a little bewildered !

I have to admit that, after all she had done, I didn’t think Erin deserved any sympathy but Sam raping her was distasteful and extreme and Rick obviously agrees with me!!! I don’t know where you are going with this story, but the rape of Erin seems to be a turning point. Rick saying "Julie, I want you to be my sister" suggests that ‘MUSED got confused’ LOL, and this story has lost sense of direction! Quickly Ch.7 please.

ropeshodropeshodalmost 16 years ago
What a tangled web we weave ...... just by living

G'Day,

Talk about being left hanging! What hell of a way to finish(?) a story.

This is one story that definitely needs continending.

Love happens and we don't always (often?) have the choice of who where or when.

At 72 I have never managed to put aside my thirst for love stories.

Thank you for a good one.

Ropeshod

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Simply amazing!!!!

this is such an amzing story its so intense I just stated reading this and wow!! I am so glad I found this story...I am very curious to see what happens to Erin and her brother I felt sorry for her torwards the end you should write a story about them!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Almost great.

I loved this story except what happened to Erin & the breakup of her family. I think this could have been handled a different way.

daimmo3dmadaimmo3dmaover 7 years ago
Mused elaborating on Erin and Sam...

...would be nice, I know they were assholes, but its redeemed, and the dismal situation between them has plot potentials.

One could wish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please write more about Sam and Erin

I found Erin's reveal about her and Sam really interesting, could you please write more about it! Also you're one of my favorite writers please please do more!!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i really like this story

any chance you'd add another chapter or 2? 5 stars for all 6 of them - but you could add a chapter or 2!!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Oh My God...

I gave this 5 stars still. The chapter thou was dark, so dark. I know you wrote Erin to be a character we would all hate, but she was only 19 years old and she had a crush on a hot guy. And now she got raped forcefully by her own brother no less, someone whos meant to look after and protect her. This chapter broke my heart tbh. Rape is a terrible thing and the experience Erin has been put through will scar her for the rest of her life. She didnt deserve that, no one does. To be violated and hurt in that manner... Gosh if that happened to someone because of me i would spend the rest of my life with them to make it up to her...

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Erin...

To rape a 19 year old girl for having a crush on you, this left a extremely distasteful taste in my mouth. At first i didnt really have much sympathy for Erin for trying to force her best friends brother to do something he doesnt want to, this is wrong but the answer to that is NOT to rape her, having a brother do it is even worse, she will be forever emotionally scarred. The one male who is supposed to protect her throughout her life now broke her trust and love and raped her for his own pleasure.

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

yeah i agree with the others. i know im getting to this rather late but having her brother rape erin, even though rick didnt know thats what was going to happen, not cool.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Okay, I gave this one a 5 even though the story as a whole isn't. Is Julie ever going to explain the initial meltdown after getting her cherry popped? 🍒 I guess that will go unanswered forever. 😥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lance and several commenters are ridiculous . Sorry that bitch was selfish and borderline evil . She tackled him and shoved her puss in his face and then threatened to ruin their life if he didnt do as she wanted. She got what she dessrved end of story . She was perfectly willing to destroy her lifelong best friend for sex with someone who didnt even want to do it. She deserves no sympathy . Shed have hurt her vest friend , her "crush" abd the parents of both just to get her rocks off

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous