The Family Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a light gasp when my finger tips traced the underside of her big tits, and I almost immediately withdrew my hand in fear that I had finally gone too far but Lena began gently moving her legs, rubbing her thighs along my erection as encouragement (at least I thought that was what it was) for me to continue.

My curled my fingers so that my thumb rested on Lena's smooth flat stomach and my index and middle fingers cupped the bottom curve of Lena's big tits. I was breathing heavily by now, and I was sure Luke and Lena could hear my heavy breathing over the sounds of the movie playing in the background but I was lost in the taboo thrill of groping her to care.

I continued tracing Lena's tits with my fingers, exploring her big tits with my fingers, without actually cupping and squeezing them. Meanwhile Lena's thighs were rubbing my erection harder and she was now grinding her thighs along the full length of my 8" cock, causing my dick to twitch and throb through my pants.

I wondered if Luke could make out what we were doing in the dim light of the TV but I didn't dare look over to check. However, it seems that he had some plans of his own. "Just a minute, sis. Let me get a little comfortable." I heard Luke ask her and glanced at him to see that he had inched a bit forward on the couch. Lena instinctively lifted her head for a moment before resting it on Luke's thigh again.

However, her face was now right next to his crotch. Lena remained unaware of this subtle change in position, and simply snuggled her head deeper into his lap. I thought nothing of this but It wasn't until I heard a soft moan escape Lena's lips that I finally looked down at Lena and that is when I realized what Luke was upto.

He was following the same strategy as me, pretending to be engrossed in the movie while also allowing his lustful thoughts control his actions. He started caressing Lena's hair while also running his hand along her shoulders. I watched Luke's hand move over to Lena's shoulders, and then move towards her collarbone.

Like me, he braved a quick glance at my daughter's face before moving his fingers over her crop top, Luke began teasing his fingers along her cleavage, taking advantage of the fact that Lena was wearing a crop top.

While I had my fingers teasing her underboob, Luke had his left hand resting on her shoulder while his fingers were lazily resting along her cleavage, digging in her tits and tracing the top of Lena's tits.

All this while, Lena's cheeks were flushed red and I could hear her panting softly, struggling to catch her breath. Her face was pressed up against Luke's crotch, and I knew that she could feel her brother's hard-on pressing into her neck.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Luke and I were blatantly fondling my daughter Lena on our living room couch while watching a movie and she was allowing it to happen. We were each pretending to be oblivious to the other while Lena lay there between us allowing her Dad and her brother to grope and touch her big tits.

I wasn't sure how long we would have gone on pretending, but the doorbell interrupted us and we all jumped up in surprise, as we heard Alanah's voice outside, "Hey guys, open up. It's freezing out here."

"Shit! I'll get it." Luke cursed in surprise as he got up off the couch, adjusting his shorts, hiding his rock hard boner and heading off to open the door, leaving Lena and me alone on the couch.

Lena was blushing red furiously, both from the booze and also probably from arousal and pulled down her crop top to cover her tits. She straightened up and I was half expecting her to leave the room in embarrassment. But instead she sat up straight beside me resting her head against my shoulders, relaxing as she waited for Luke and Alanah to join us.

I was surprised but I wrapped my arm around Lena's shoulders, pulling her close to me. She smiled up at me with a half-drunk smile, and said softly "That felt really nice Daddy..."

I blushed and mumbled to her guiltily, "Just got a bit tipsy...wasn't thinking straight..."

Lena giggled at that and said teasingly, "Yeah me too...Wasn't thinking straight either..."

Before I could answer, Luke stomped in placing another six pack of beers at the table and flopping down on the couch. Alanah followed him in a moment later holding a small overnight bag.

"Here's your clothes, babe!" She tossed Lena's overnight bag towards her and sat down on Luke's lap, wrapping her arms around my son's neck playfully and then turned to Lena, "So what did I miss?" Alanah asked, grinning mischievously.

The rest of night passed in a blur of drinking and joking around. Lena and Alanah changed into some comfortable pajamas before we started the second movie. We ended up watching 2 more movies that night and we were all wasted by the time I fell asleep on the couch with Lena's head resting on my chest and Luke and Alanah passed out on the recliner chair.

***

The next morning, everyone was nursing hangovers as we woke up. Both Luke and Lena had had way too much to drink and seemed to have forgotten about our naughty encounter on the couch. It was an uneventful breakfast and then Alanah and Lena both kissed me goodbye on the cheek and headed back to their apartment.

As Lena hugged me goodbye she whispered teasingly into my ear, "Thanks Daddy...last night was really fun..." Her blue eyes twinkled mischievously, leaving me wondering about what exactly she remembered.

Over the new few weeks, Luke and I kept going back to Hooters on Lena's shifts. Luke claimed he was going because Alanah worked there but I knew he was secretly going to ogle Lena as well. The truth was so was I. While Lena might have forgotten our encounter on the couch that night, I had not and every time I visited Hooters now, I found myself staring at Lena's tits hungrily.

It was a surprise to see my baby girl behaving so sluttily with the customers at Hooters. She would tease the men at the table, wiggling her big tits at them seductively when she brought their orders over.

In fact, not just the customers, she would tease Luke and me the same way too. She would lean over us, asking teasingly if we were having a good time, letting Luke and me take peeks down her shirt. I wondered what had gotten over her. Was working at Hooters bringing out her slutty side? Or was it because Luke and I had groped her on the couch on her birthday?

Regardless, we both loved seeing Lena wearing that skimpy Hooters uniform, knowing that she was showing off her big tits to every horny guy there.

It was during one such night when we were at Hooters. She got us a few beers while we waited and watched as the usual teasing and flirting with the customers at her tables began. Luke and I watched Lena flirt with the other guys, wiggling her big tits at them, and we watched jealously, as she leaned over their tables, letting them take peeks down her Hooters Uniform at her sexy tits.

Despite my earlier intentions, as I watched my daughter, at some point, my thoughts began to become lustful, incestuous thoughts again. I noticed how great of a body my daughter has. When she would come over to sit with us and talk, she would lean over. I did look at my daughter's tits, and as I did, I felt my cock become very erect. I tried not to look, not to have such dark, lustful thoughts about my daughter, but the naughty thoughts kept coming back.

I could see that Lena did not have any tan lines; I began to think of my daughter tanning naked. She has an amazing set of tits, probably at least a 32F from what I had seen a few weeks back. I would watch my daughter walk around; her sexy ass looked incredible in the tight Hooter shorts. My thoughts became even more dirty when I would look up from glancing at my daughter's tits, and I would watch her mouth.

As Lena talked to us, I noticed she had a very nice mouth, nice lips. I began to think about how good a cock would look in her mouth, my cock. That only made my cock harder.

I was hoping that Luke wouldn't catch me staring at Lena's tits today. That is when I noticed he was also staring at his sister's tits. At this point I was consumed with lust and. I knew that was thinking the same thing that I was. I decided to test things with my son when Lena walked away again.

"Maybe it's me, but I think your sister is the best-looking woman in here." I said to him with an innocent smile.

"I was thinking the same thing, Dad. Lena sure does look hot. I never realized how great of a body she has." My son suddenly turned red, this was the first time we had talked about Lena out loud like this. He was embarrassed by what he said and probably worried I would get mad at him.

"Oh, I agree Lena does look hot. I bet all the men who come in here hit on her, probably hoping to take her home and sleep with her." I was testing my son to see his reaction.

"I'm sure they do, Dad. I know if she wasn't my sister...I would be trying the same." he smiled at me, looking relieved that I did not get mad at him.

"I can't argue with you son. Lena sure looks sexy." At that point, we both knew, on a guy level, that we were each having lustful thoughts about Lena and continued discussing about how hot she was the rest of the evening until Lena dropped by our table at the end of her shift. "Phew...I'm exhausted!" she sighed as she sat down on the stool opposite to me.

"You girls work really hard here." I replied, smiling at Lena.

"Yeah, it's always worse during weekends. I'm wiped out and my feet are killing me!" Lena complained, "I can't wait to get back home and take a long warm bath."

"Would you like us to drive you home?" Luke offered, "Alanah is going to be stuck here for a while right?"

"Would you, Luke! That would be great." Lena replied, grinning mischievously, "Let me just change and grab my stuff, meet you at the car in 5 minutes?"

I watched as she got up and hurried to the staff area in the back of the restaurant. Heads turned to watch her sexy ass bounce as she walked and I smirked, shaking my head. If only Lena knew how many men in this place lusted for her.

Once we reached her place, Lena invited us in, insisting we come in before driving back. "Come on guys, keep me company until Alanah gets here." Lena pleaded as she opened the door to her apartment.

I hesitated and looked at Luke, but he just shrugged and walked in. We settled down on the couch, while Lena disappeared into her room to change. About 5 minutes later she came back out, wearing a short pink night robe which barely covered her ass. The silky night gown clung to her sexy curves and I could clearly make out Lena's nipples poking out against the silky material of her night gown.

Both Luke and I gulped hard as Lena sauntered over towards us and sat down on the couch, between Luke and me. Her night gown rode up high, exposing her long sexy tan legs.

"God, my feet are killing me!" Lena sighed as she stretched her long sexy legs out onto the table, "I've been on my feet all day and I'm soooo tired."

I stared at Lena's sexy long legs, my cock twitching in my pants as her night gown ride up high, exposing her smooth thighs to my eyes. An idea came to my mind, and I decided to go for it.

"Umm...would you like a foot massage?" I asked, looking over at Lena, "I'm pretty good with my hands."

Lena looked at me surprised for a second, her blue eyes meeting mine. She smiled knowingly at me and nodded. "Mmm...that sounds great Daddy! You don't mind?"

"Not at all, Sweetie!" I replied, shifting in my seat to get more comfortable and gesturing for Lena to place her feet on my lap, "and maybe Luke can give you a shoulder rub? It will help you relax?" I added and Luke nodded at her, a little more enthusiastically than needed though.

She looked over at her brother suspiciously, "You're being awfully nice today, bro..." Lena teased Luke, but he just shrugged.

"I'm always nice to you, sis." He replied, grinning mischievously at her, "Consider it a thank you for serving us all those beers while you worked today."

Lena grinned at him, but agreed nonetheless. She twisted on the couch, her back towards Luke, and placed her feet in my lap.

I noticed her night gown riding up her legs, exposing her sexy thighs and I gulped hard. I reached over and took Lena's left foot in my hand, massaging her sole with my thumbs. Lena moaned in pleasure, "Mmmm...Daddy...that feels so good.." she purred, closing her eyes.

Luke glanced at me, raising his eyebrows and I saw him smirk. I watched as Lena snuggled up closer to Luke, moaning softly as I massaged her feet. Luke grinned at me and winked at me, reaching over and started kneading Lena's shoulders over her night gown.

"Mmm...Luke, that feels good. Don't stop" Lena murmured as she felt her brother's strong fingers dig into her shoulders from over her robe. She closed her eyes and casually slid her robe off her shoulders, to allow Luke better access.

"Let me loosen my robe a bit, Luke." Lena murmured softly, opening her robe, "You can do my back as well."

Neither Luke or I said anything but we both watched with bulges growing in our pants, as Lena undid the knot on her night robe, loosening it and allowing Luke to directly massage her back. As Lena did this, her robe fell off her shoulder completely and exposed her deep cleavage. She wasn't wearing a bra! Lena's massive tits were threatening to spill out of her night robe and we both stared wide eyed, watching Lena's tits jiggle and bounce seductively as she stretched luxuriously, enjoying Luke's message.

I knew I should look away, or remind Lena to tie her robe up properly, but I was unable to look away from her cleavage. "Does it feel good Lena?" Luke asked huskily, glancing at me and smiling, as he continued working on her shoulders.

"Mmmhhh...it feels soo good Luke!" Lena replied, purring in pleasure with her eyes close, "I think you missed your calling, big brother. You should be a masseuse."

Meanwhile, I had moved up from massaging Lena's feet to her calves and I was now slowly working my way up to her knees. Lena let out another soft moan as I dug my thumbs deep into her calf muscles, kneading them firmly.

"Fuck that feels good Daddy! Right there...mmmmhhh..." Lena murmured, stretching her legs, spreading them apart slightly.

Luke and I exchanged glances and he winked at me, giving me an encouraging nod. I gulped hard as Lena spread her legs further, allowing her night gown to ride up further, revealing her inner thighs and a clear view of her pink thong panties. My cock throbbed inside my pants as I continued massaging Lena's sexy legs, my eyes glued to Lena's pussy mound, barely hidden beneath her skimpy night robe and thong.

"That's it Daddy...mmmmm...so good...." Lena murmured, squirming, "A little higher...yes...just like that...feels so good..."

I slowly worked my hands upwards, massaging Lena's upper thighs, my heart pounding loudly in my chest. "Oh yes Daddy...right there...fuck that feels so good..." Lena murmured as I dug my thumbs deep into her inner thigh muscles, "You too Luke, don't stop!"

I looked up to see what Luke was upto and I watched him dig his fingers deeper into Lena's shoulders, and she moaned loudly arching her back, pushing her chest out, thrusting her tits out enticingly. Her sexy breasts rose and fell as Lena breathed heavily. Luke moved his hands lower, moving lower still until they were right above Lena's tits.

He hesitated for a moment, glancing at me, as if asking for my permission. I gulped hard, my eyes fixed on Lena's tits but I nodded my head in assent, giving Luke my approval. I watched as Luke continued the shoulder massage, sliding his hands lower still, massaging just above Lena's big tits.

Lena groaned in pleasure, not noticing the slight pause in Luke's message. She was still laying back, resting her head against Luke's chest with her eyes closed, moaning softly as Luke continued working on her shoulders. Luke's fingers inched lower and lower, until he was almost messaging Lena's big tits. I held my breath, waiting for him to touch her tits.

When Luke's fingers were just inches away from her tits, the doorbell rang. Lena lazily opened her eyes "That must be Alannah." Luke's hands paused right above Lena's big tits before we whipped them back as she got off the couch, tying her night robe. Meanwhile her brother and I could only curse our luck for the second time as we adjusted our bulges discretely in our pants.

"That was fun guys. Thanks!" Lena said grinning mischievously as she walked to the front door. I watched her big tits bounce as she walked away, unable to speak or react.

As soon as Alanah came into the living room, both Luke and I excused ourselves and quickly headed home. Neither he nor I mentioned what had happened with Lena but once I got home, I whipped out my cock and jerked off hard thinking of my daughter Lena's big tits. It was the most taboo fantasy I'd ever had but it turned me on like crazy and I shot a huge load of cum picturing my daughter's tits.

***

Both Luke and I avoided each other AND Lena over the next two weeks. A mixture of taboo lust, guilt and confusion filled my mind whenever I thought about Lena. She had practically thrown herself at us that day and Luke and I had come really close to groping her tits. I tried telling myself that Lena was just being a tease but deep down I knew it was much more than that. Lena had wanted Luke and I to grope her big tits and judging by how close Luke had gotten, I knew that he knew it too.

Lena continued to act normally though, asking us on the family whatsapp group about why we hadn't been dropping by Hooters over the last couple of weeks. I told her I was quite busy with work and preferred a quiet beer at home these days over the crowded Hooters. She seemed to buy it, but I could see that she was slightly hurt that we had stopped visiting her at work.

I didn't know about Luke but I was hoping that the distance would help me get over the naughty thoughts I was having about her.

However, the following Friday was special and I knew there was no way we could avoid her. It was Luke and my birthday. It's funny that my son was born on exactly the same day as me but that's where our tradition of celebrating all birthday's together started. There was no way Lena was going to let us celebrate our birthday without her.

We did try to wriggle out of it but after a strong phone call from Lena, Luke and I headed over to her apartment that evening. She had planned a nice dinner for us. Luke and I shared an awkward silence as we rang the bell, both of us thinking of the last time we were here.

The door swung open and we were surprised to see Lena standing there in her sexy little hooters outfit, a big smile on her face.

"Happy Birthday, Daddy! Happy Birthday, Luke!" she exclaimed, giving each of us a tight hug, "Come on in!"

"Thanks, honey." I said, confused at her outfit, "Umm... do you have to go back to work?"

"Oh no, Daddy! This is my surprise for you two!" she replied, winking at me and gesturing to her Hooters outfit, "I thought since it's your birthday, I'll be your personal Hooters girl for the night - there's lots of beer for the both of you."

I gulped hard, and exchanged a glance with Luke. Lena looked really sexy in that Hooters outfit and the thought of her serving us, wearing that outfit was an incredible turn on.

"I'm not complaining!" Luke said, grinning, "Alannah's here too?"

"Nah, she's staying over at her parent's place tonight. So I've got my favorite two men to myself all night." Lena replied, winking at him, "Come on in guys."

Lena acted totally normal. She got us a few beers and had us sit on the couch while we waited and watched her set up the food and snacks for us, bustling in and out of the kitchen before grabbing a beer of her own and joining us.