The Family Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blew cum between her tits as well. I wanted to keep cumming on my daughter, but unfortunately, that was impossible. When I was done, I looked down at my daughter with a lustful, dirty sense of satisfaction at all the cum I blew all over my daughter.

"Just lay there, Lena." I said to my daughter as I got up. I first moved to my daughter's head, "Open your mouth and suck the rest of my cum out."

My daughter opened her mouth, and I shoved my cock into her wet mouth. "Oh yeah, that's it! That's how you suck your father's cock. Suck it dry!" After a minute or two of watching my daughter suck my cock I stood up and went over to the table.

My son and daughter watched me, wondering what I was doing. I grabbed what I saw early and returned to my cum covered daughter. I knelt beside Lena and told my son to kneel on the other side.

I took my hand and showed everyone what I had, a shot glass. "So Lena, I know you like to do shots. Well, I have shot for you to do."

I took the shot glass and ran it across my daughter's chest, scooping up as much cum as I could. My son smiled wickedly, knowing now what I had in mind. I held the shot glass up to my daughter's lips. "Come on, Lena, do a nice cum shot for us!"

At first, my daughter did not want to, but then I reminded her of what she said earlier. "Lena, take the cum shot! Remember you said if we didn't fuck your ass, you would swallow all the cum we wanted you to. So get to swallowing, or else your brother and I will bend you over and take turns fucking your nice, tight ass!"

My daughter opened her mouth, and I put the shot glass to her lips and emptied it into her mouth. My son and I watched as Lena swallowed the shot of cum. My son asked her if she had any booze hidden, she told him where it was, and he got it. My son put some in it and had her drink again. Then my son took the shot glass and scooped up his own shot of cum for his sister to drink. He handed it to her and told her to do it.

We watched as my daughter wrapped her lips around the shot glass and then tilted her head back, holding the glass in her mouth. We watched as our cum slid out of the glass and into my daughter's mouth. She swallowed it, and we gave her another small sip as a reward.

"That was hot, Lena! You are a sexy little slut swallowing a double cum shot for us!" Luke exclaimed, and we watched my daughter smile and blush a little.

"There's still some cum left on your tits though. You missed a spot!" My son exclaimed, "Why don't you clean it off and swallow it for us?"

We watched as my daughter scooped up her brother and fathers' cum from her tits, she grinned at us as she showed us the cum-stained shot glass "You guys want me to swallow this too?"

We both nodded and watched her take the shot glass and run her tongue around the inside of the shot glass, licking our cum off the glass. We both grinned wickedly as my daughter swallowed our cum.

As my daughter swallowed the cum, I said, "Now that was one fucking hot cum shot Lena. Damn, it was one of the hottest things I've ever seen!"

Then we told Lena to lick her tits clean. My son and I watched as Lena sat up, grabbed her tits and licked our cum off of them. She licked and sucked on her own tits, enjoying the taste of our cum, her sweat and the alcohol. My son and I played around with Lena's tits and pussy for the next 15 minutes or so. We wanted to make sure we were ready to really give Lena a good fuck. My daughter just assumed that we were just playing with her to watch her squirm, make her moan as well as make her cum again and again.

"Come on Luke, time to fuck your sister?" I grinned at my son as both of our cocks were finally hard again.

"Hell yes, Dad! I have wanted to fuck her for a long time!"

My daughter looked up at us with a surprised look on her face. "Oh my...Dad, Luke, are you seriously going to fuck me again?"

My son and I did not answer her; I got up on the bed, quickly moving between my daughter's spread legs. I moved closer to her tight pussy, my erect cock in my hand. My son sat down next to his sister with his hard prick in his hand. I took my cock and slapped it on my daughter's clit a couple of times.

Lena looked at me with her eyes wide open. I had surprised her when I had fucked her from behind the last time, but this time she I was going to make her watch as my cock penetrated her pussy.

I rubbed my cock head up and down between my daughter's pussy lips, making Lena moan and squirm a little. She watched as I slowly pushed my cock head between her pussy lips. She bit her lower lip, and her eyes were wide as she watched inch by inch of my cock disappear into her pussy.

"Oh god Daddy...you are fucking me! You are actually fucking me!" Lena moaned, as I pushed more of my hard prick into her hot, tight pussy.

I watched with delight as my cock disappeared into my daughter's pussy. I let out a loud 'fuck' as my cock buried deep into my daughter. Her pussy felt so hot, tight, wet and velvety around my cock.

I was really going to enjoy fucking my daughter. I began to thrust my cock in and out of my daughter at a rapid, hard pace. Lena let out a scream and arched her back up "Oh fuck...Daddy...you are fucking me...oh god...it's so fucking good!"

Lena kept moaning, screaming and squirming around and I got lost in pleasure within a minute of fucking my daughter.. All I knew was how good my daughter's pussy felt around my cock. I listened to my daughter moaning, and I fucked her faster. I watched her luscious tits bouncing around with each thrust of cock, so I fucked her even harder.

My son was slowly jacking himself, watching me fuck his sister. I didn't blame him, Lena looked so hot, writhing around on the bed, and I would be jacking off, too, watching my daughter getting a good fuck. "Fuck her Dad! Fuck, Lena! Give it to her, good! Look at her writhing around, moaning like a hot little slut! I can't wait until I can fuck her next!"

My daughter looked up at me, then at her tits. She began to massage them, pulling on her nipples, and then she bent her head down and began to lick and suck on her nipples as I fucked her harder and harder. "OH YES! OOOH YESSSS! FUCK ME! FUCK ME, GOOD Daddy! FUCK ME HARDER...UUHHH, MAKE ME CUM, Daddy. OH...OH, YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD INSIDE OF ME!"

"Luke! Suck on your sister's tits!" I yelled at my son. My son quickly bent down and began to happily suck on his sister's tits.

My son quickly bent down and began to happily suck on his sister's tits. She moaned even louder than before. "That's it, Luke! Shit, your sister loves it! She loves getting fucked and having her tits sucked at the same time! Her fucking pussy is so wet and tight now."

Lena looked up at me and moaned "That's it, Daddy, keep fucking me. I wanna cum the same time you do! Fuck me! Fuck me, Daddy! Come on! Fuck me harder! Oh yeah... that's it! Oh yes! Keep fucking me like that! Luke, suck my tits! Oh yes, please suck my tits!"

There was no way I would last that long fucking my daughter. Her pussy was so fucking good! I could feel my cock begin to swell as I felt my cum load begin to build up. I sped up my pace, fucking my daughter faster, faster. "Oh yes, Lena! I'm gonna fucking cum! Oh shit, I'm gonna fucking cum in your pussy!"

"Come on, Daddy, fuck me! Fuck you, daughter! Come on, you pervert, fuck me! Do it, Daddy, cum! I know you want to cum for me! Oh yes, Daddy, I'm gonna cum too!"

I let out a loud groan of pure animalistic pleasure as I shot my wad into my daughter's pussy. At the same time, my daughter's pussy began to quiver as she experienced her own mind-blowing orgasm.

She yelled out, "Oh god, you are coming inside of me!" as she felt my first spurt of cum jet up inside of her. I pounded another spurt of cum into her tight, wet pussy before I very quickly pulled my cum spurting cock out.

My cock spat out another surge of cum across her clit and lower stomach. "SIT UP, Lena!" I yelled at my daughter.

As my daughter sat up, I got up quickly, stroking my pussy wet cock. My daughter knew exactly what I wanted to do, so as she sat up, she opened her mouth. I shot the remaining amount of my cum wad into my daughter's inviting mouth. Then I let her suck my cock dry, enjoying the flavour of my cum mixed with her sweet pussy juice.

I turned to my son, who was sitting next to Lena's bed; "It's your turn Luke. Give your sister a good fuck."

My son leapt up out of the chair and jumped onto the bed. He grabbed his sister around her waist and quickly flipped her over. "Get on all fours, Lena. I want to fuck you doggie style."

My daughter got up on her hands and knees as her brother positioned himself behind her. I sat up on the bed, spreading my legs so my daughter was positioned between them. My son wasted no time in ramming his cock into his sister's pussy and then began to fuck her good.

My son let out a loud moan of pleasure as he pressed his cock into my daughter's very nice pussy. "OH FUCK! Your pussy is fucking awesome, Lena! Shit, I'm gonna love fucking you!" My son grabbed his sister at her waist and then began to fuck her like a wild, animal.

I looked at my daughter, and I saw the forbidden pleasure she felt as her brother fucked her. Her tits bounced around nicely with each thrust of my son's cock into her tight pussy. She moaned and groaned with wild, pleasure. "Fuck... Oh fuck... I've never been...ahhh... fucked so many times...ahh... fuck...in one night..."

Her brother grabbed her long brown hair, holding it like it was the reigns on a horse. My daughter tilted her head back; her eyes were glazed over with lustful pleasure as her brother continued to fuck her hard and fast. Against all odds, I was getting hard again. Incest was like the blue pill for me, I'd never gotten hard so fast before.

I began to slowly stroke my cock, watching my son and daughter fucking. I then slapped my cock against my stomach, making it even more erect. "Luke, let go of your sister's hair. I have a use for her head and pretty mouth."

My son smiled lustfully at me and let go of his sister's hair. I wagged my hard prick around in front of my daughter's face. "Do you like getting fucked by your brother?"

"Oooh, yes." Lena mind was crazed with lust at this point after being fucked by her brother and I. Her eyes glazed with desire as she stuck her tongue out by instinct and tried licking my cock.

"Tell your brother you like it; tell him how you want him to fuck you." I said as I teased my cocks inches from her face just away from reach.

"Fuck me, Luke! Fuck me hard! Harder...faster... don't stop! Please keep fucking me!" Lena moaned, her eyes never leaving my hard prick inches from her mouth. "Daddy...do you want me...ooh yes...do you want me to suck your cock?"

"Yes, Lena. Suck my cock. Suck it good. Show me how much you love your father's cock." I put my hand on the back of my daughter's head, but I didn't even have to push her head down to my cock. My daughter bent her head down, opening her mouth and swallowing my cock whole.

It was such an incredible sight from there on out. My daughter was pushed forward by her brother's intense pounding on her pussy with his prick. Her head kept bobbing up and down on my prick at the same time as I looked at Luke "Oh yeah, Lena...suck it! Suck my fucking cock! Luke, do you like fucking your sister?"

"Fuck yes, Dad. I could fuck her every day! I'm not gonna last long; her pussy is so fucking tight and wet."

"Don't hold back, son, just fucking cum in your sisters' pussy when you want to. Oooh shit Lena...fuck, you are so good at cock sucking!" I watched my daughter as my cock disappeared into her mouth.

She worked her tongue all around my prick and prick head. The noises that could be heard in the room were my son grunting as he fucked his sister, his balls slapping against her. My daughter moaned with delight, and wet sucking noises came from her mouth as she lustfully worked on my prick.

Since I had cum so much already, I knew I could last a while before I could blow another load of cum; so I could really enjoy my daughter sucking on my cock. My son, on the other hand, was young and extremely horny. I knew he would not last too long fucking his sister.

My son began to moan out loud, "Oh yes, Lena... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna fuck'n cum!"

"Do it, Luke, fucking cum in her nice pussy. Fill your sisters' pussy up with cum!" My son did just what I told him to do.

He tilted his head back as his pace quickened even more. He grunted loudly and yelled out, "Here it comes! I'm cumming, sis!" I could tell he was pumping his huge cum load into my daughter's pussy. My daughter mewed like a kitten as I held her head on my cock.

My son pulled his prick out of his sister's pussy and shot one spurt of cum across her ass and back. "Dad, I want Lena to clean my cock off." I told my daughter to sit up and suck her brother's cock clean. My daughter sat up and repositioned herself so her pussy was close to my cock.

I decided I wanted more of my daughter's pussy, so I lifted her up and impaled her on my prick. Her pussy was so tight, wet and sticky with two cum loads. I didn't care; I was overwhelmed with lust; all I wanted was to fuck her again. My daughter began to ride up and down on my prick as her brother stood up and held his cock out for her.

My daughter grabbed his cum covered cock and slid it into her mouth. I lay there watching my daughter ride up and down on my cock while sucking my son off. Her tits looked so good as they bounced up and down. I reached up and began to fondle them.

My son just looked down at this sister, sucking his cock, "That's it, Lena! Suck it; clean my cock off! Oh yes, that's it, is, you are such a fucking great cock sucker. Fuck, I want to blow another load into your mouth!"

My son put both hands on my daughter's head and began to slowly fuck her mouth. My daughter moaned louder and louder as she fucked my nice hard prick. This went on for five minutes or so, my daughter riding my cock and sucking her brother off. I noticed that my son stayed hard, so I knew he had one more cum load in him.

My daughter fucked my cock until she got off. That was the only time she let her brother's prick out of her mouth, to scream out in pleasure as her pussy tightened up around my prick, covering it with her gooey, sweet pussy juice.

I told my daughter to get up off of my prick. She pulled herself up off of my prick, and I quickly stood up, telling her to stay on her knees. I offered her my cock and told her to suck us both off. My daughter moved her mouth from my cock to her brother's and then back to mine again.

"Fuck yes!" My daughter exclaimed, "I fucking love sucking off both of you! It is so fucking hot being shared by you guys!"

"Oh, you are such a hot little cock sucking whore, Lena. Getting to fuck my slutty sister on my birthday is the best gift in the world." Luke remarked as his sister licked and slurped all over his cock "Fuck, I could do this all night."

My daughter grinned and looked up at me "Mmmm... You two have fucked me more tonight than my boyfriend has in a month."

My son and I lasted for a reasonable amount of time, both of us just moaning and intently watching Lena suck our cocks. My son and I both blew our loads at the same time. We grabbed our cocks and began to jack off in Lena's face. My daughter opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out. My son and I exploded with sticky cum.

"Take it Lena! Take it all!" we moaned together.

She let out a slutty groan as my son and I both blew cum wads all over her face, tongue and even her hair. My daughter just moaned, "Mmmmmm, yes...come on, give it to me, guys! Cover me with cum! Blow your loads all over me!"

My son shot a massive stream of cum into his sisters' mouth as my first wad blew onto her tongue and chin. We grunted loudly as we both kept jacking off, sending numerous spurts of cum into my daughter's, his sister's, and waiting mouths. We came so much, cum was dripping out of her mouth, down her chin and the sides of her mouth, dripping onto her chest and tits!

I used my prick head to push all the cum covering Lena's tongue into her mouth. My daughter clamped her lips around my prick, sucking hard while she began to swallow the cum. She opened her mouth, and my son pushed his cock into his sisters' mouth. Lena continued to swallow cum as she sucked us both dry.

We both fell back exhausted on the couch as Lena knelt there covered in our cum, her eyes closed, savouring the taste of cum in her mouth. She finally opened her eyes and looked at Luke and I. She opened her mouth, showing us all the cum we blew into her mouth. My daughter closed her mouth and swallowed the rest of it.

My son and I just lay back on the couch, breathing heavily, trying to catch our breath. My daughter looked up at me with a slutty, wicked, cum covered grin.

"Mmm... I hope you both loved your birthday gift guys! No one's ever fucked my brains out like that before." She said to me before bending her head down to her cum covered tits and licking up our cum from her skin.

My son and I were completely spent. It was incredible; we had given my daughter the hottest, sluttiest fuck she had ever had. It was getting late and Luke and I finally got off the couch and got dressed. Lena didn't even bother putting anything on as she walked us out to the door.

We stood by the door, father and son, with my sexy naked cum-covered daughter. Lena stood on her toes and kissed us softly on the cheeks. "Happy Birthday again, Daddy, Luke."

My son and I turned around to look at Lena one more time, and then I said, "Thanks for being the sluttiest, dirtiest cumslut for our birthday!." Lena smiled at us as we shut the door.

Note: Please read "The Pastor's Daughter" to check out Alanah's Adventures in her own series.