The Family Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Lena gives Father & Brother a Bday they will never forget.
18.3k words
4.63
29.7k
63

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

P.S. - I've removed the old Megan series and rewritten this draft fleshing it out better. I have changed some names (which will reflect across my other stories soon)

"Come on Dad, this is lame! Why don't we just drop her gift off and then leave. She's got her shift tonight anyway." my son Luke groaned as I drove us to Hooters where Lena worked, "It's only middle-aged dudes there who check out the waitresses"

I chuckled at Luke's words. My son was 24 and I was sure he would have much more fun with his friends on a Friday night, rather than spend it with his Dad and his younger sister. But I knew he was just grumbling for the heck of it. It wasn't a regular night, I knew there was no way he would miss Lena's birthday for the world. I'd raised both Luke and Lena all by myself, and though both of them had moved out of home, we were all very close and had a yearly tradition of celebrating our birthdays together.

"Come on, Luke, Lena just started working here so it's hard for her to take off time from work, especially on a weekend night like tonight.But, you know your sister wouldn't miss spending her 19th birthday with us!"

I replied as I glanced over at him and patted his knee, "And besides, Alanah is going to be there too, remember?"

Alanah was Lena's roommate and best friend. They shared an apartment downtown near their jobs at Hooters. Luke had always had a crush on Alanah and I knew that seeing Alanah dressed up in her sexy Hooters uniform would cheer him up.

"Yeah, yeah...I know" Luke grumbled good-naturedly as we pulled into the parking lot and parked the car.

It was the first time her brother Luke, and I had ever gone to see Lena or Alanah at work. I'd asked my friend Tommy, who owned the place, to give them a shot and he'd agreed. I doubt he'd have said no anyway, considering Lena and Alanah were both drop-dead gorgeous girls but I still owed him big time. The girls had both dropped out of college to pursue modelling and needed a side-gig to pay the bills while they auditioned for gigs.

As we sat there, I looked around, checking out all the other girls who worked with my daughter. They all seemed to have fantastic bodies, and were all wearing skimpy uniforms. Lena was nowhere to be seen but I spotted Alanah, working at another table. I waved to her, and she came over to say 'Hi'.

Alanah is a gorgeous blonde and while I knew she was beautiful, I had never imagined how sexy she was until today. Her Hooters uniform consisted of a pair of tight orange booty shorts, a short white crop top that barely covered her big breasts, and a pair of orange tube socks pulled up over her knees. The outfit hugged her curvy hips and sexy thighs, showing off her perfect bubble butt. Alanah's long, silky blonde hair was tied in a high ponytail and her huge tits bounced with every step she took towards us. Alanah is Lena's age, 19, and has been best friends with Lena since grade school. She was practically family but for the first time I couldn't stop thinking of how smoking hot Alanah was.

I nudged Luke and nodded toward Alanah and grinned when I saw my son staring open mouthed as Alanah approached our table. His jaw almost hit the floor when she wrapped him in a big hug, pressing her huge tits against his chest and planting a playful kiss on his cheek before breaking apart and nodding at me.

"Hey, Mr. Paul. Here for the annual Paul Birthday Bash?" Alanah asked, grinning mischievously. She had come over to our birthday nights a couple of times in the past so she knew how we liked to celebrate. Her tits bounced enticingly, as she leaned over, allowing Luke and I to get a peek down her shirt at her deep cleavage.

"Yup, you know the tradition. We're just waiting for Lena to be done." I answered, letting my eyes roam over Alanah's big tits. I noticed her nipples were poking out obscenely, through the material of her shirt. She was not wearing a bra.

"She's working at the bar tonight. I think she's waiting a couple more tables, then she's off." Alanah replied, smiling seductively. "I wish I could join you guys but I've got a couple of hours in my shift!"

"You can drop by anytime Alanah. We'll be up all night anyway, might be starting movie #3 by the time you are done?" I said, returning Alanah's smile. I glanced over at Luke, his eyes were glued to her cleavage, and he was licking his lips.

"I love how you guys are such a close family. Lena is so lucky." Alanah said, while casually reaching up and playing with her hair, "I wish my mom was as cool as you, Mr. Paul."

"Karen's still not talking to you?" I asked. Karen was Alanah's mother. Alanah's father was the pastor at our church and we played Poker together every Thursday night. He was quite cool about his daughter working here, but his wife could be a bit uptight.

"Nope. She keeps lecturing me on how indecent I look in this uniform." Alanah replied, gesturing down at her breasts, "I keep telling her the guys love seeing my big tits and ass, and it's good for tips. Dad understands, though."

"Well the uniform fits you quite well..." Luke said, grinning. He was staring directly at her tits now.

"Aww...you're such a sweetheart, Luke." Alanah replied, winking at him. She had always been aware of my son's attraction to her and loved teasing him. She leaned over again, pushing her tits out towards him. "I love wearing this uniform because it really turns the guys on and I love giving them a show. It's fun."

"Yeah, it is." Luke replied, grinning and I watched as Alanah flirted with my son. He's not a bad looker either, he's tall and well built from the time we was a quarterback in college. She licked her lips as she checked him out.

"Have you guys ordered yet? Would you like me to take your order?" Alanah asked, smiling mischievously, "Or would you like to keep staring at my big tits, Luke?"

"Umm...yeah, we'd better order." I said, looking away. Alanah had always been a tease, and she knew Luke liked to stare at her big tits. I figured the least we could do was order something while we waited for Lena.

Alanah took our order, we watched her sexy ass sway, as she walked away. I noticed Luke was doing the same.

"That uniform sure looks good on her!" I said, shaking my head.

"Yeah." Luke grinned, "She's pretty hot."

"Yeah, she is probably one of hottest girls here." I replied. Luke raised an eyebrow when I agreed with him, but I just shrugged at him. As a guy, there was no way I could deny that she was smoking hot. We settled back and waited for Lena. After about 20 minutes, Luke and I had downed a few beers and were lightly buzzed when Lena appeared and saw us sitting there.

"Hi Daddy. Hi Luke. Hope you didn't have to wait long?" Lena asked as she walked over, and gave Luke and me a hug and a kiss. "Sorry bro, for the last minute change of plans. I couldn't swap my shift tonight!"

"Happy Birthday Baby! Don't worry, we just got here." I said, admiring my daughter's sexy Hooters uniform. She was wearing the exact same Hooters outfit as Alanah. Except somehow, it looked even sexier on my daughter.

Lena is a gorgeous girl with light brown hair and a cute girl-next-door look. She had inherited my late-wife's bright blue eyes. At 5'4" tall, she is petite, but she has a killer body with a lovely tan. Her sexy breasts filled out her Hooters uniform quite well, and she has a bubble butt that was emphasized by her skintight booty shorts. Like Alanah, she also wore the tube socks pulled up over her knees. Her outfit showed off her hourglass shape and voluptuous figure nicely.

"We thought we'd have a few beers and wait for you to finish your shift." I replied, admiring Lena's sexy body, "If that's alright with you."

She rolled her eyes at me, "Of course it's alright with me, Daddy. I just have 3 more tables, and I'm done." Her eyes twinkled mischievously, "Also, let me take over your table from Alanah. I could use some extra tips from you two."

Over the next hour, we just looked around at the other girls serving customers and drank a couple more beers. The other girls, especially, Alanah were total knockouts, but for some reason my eyes kept wandering back to Lena. Pretty soon, I started to think to myself that my daughter looked the best.

When she would come over to sit with us and talk, she would lean over. I couldn't help but look at my daughter's tits, and as I did, I guiltily felt my cock become very erect. I tried not to look, not to have such dark, lustful thoughts about my daughter, but the naughty thoughts kept coming back and I was thankful that she finally finished her shift and put on a sweatshirt over her uniform before joining us and heading out.

The original plan was for us to stop at Lena's place for her change before heading back to my place for dinner, but it was already late and we decided to skip stopping by her apartment and head straight home instead. Lena reminded Alanah to drop by with a change of clothes for her later and we left the place.

We drove home with Luke in the front and Lena sitting in the back. Lena was chatting away excitedly about her work and how much money in tips she was making as tips. I was having trouble concentrating on her conversation though, and found myself thinking about how sexy Lena had looked in her Hooters uniform.

I hoped that I would be able to put these thoughts out of my mind quickly. Once he reached home, Lena quickly took off her sweatshirt in the living room, and walked up the stairs to her old room.

"God, I'm so sweaty in this uniform. Give me minute to go and pick something to wear from my old clothes, Daddy." Lena called out as she disappeared upstairs.

I saw that Luke's eyes were lingered on Lena's ass as she climbed the stairs, her thick round butt cheeks, bouncing with every step. Luke noticed me watching him, and blushed slightly but he shrugged and winked at me. I winked back, grinning. "Why don't we get started with the movie, while we wait for her?" I suggested. Luke nodded and went to pop some popcorn while I set up the opened up Netflix on the TV in the living room.

My house is a beautiful three bedroom with a nice big living room and a nice big couch. Ever since they were kids, we'd spent every birthday, either mine, Luke's or Lena's together, watching movies back to back all night until we fell asleep on the couch. It had started out normal enough but the last few years we'd added alcohol to the mix and were usually all drunk by the end of the night.

"I couldn't find anything that fit me anymore, Daddy. Did you pack up my clothes in the attic?" Lena asked as she came downstairs behind me and I turned to answer her question.

"Oh I forgot to tell you about that... I moved some of your things to the attic-" My breath caught in my throat when I saw her outfit. She'd changed out of her Hooters uniform, and was wearing a tight stripped crop top which was definitely a couple of sizes too small for her. I remember buying it for her when she was 13 or 14 and it was now way too small for her.

It showed off her midriff, and barely covered her big breasts. The top ended right below her big tits, exposing her sexy tanned stomach and below that she was wearing the same sexy booty shorts from Hooters. But what caught my attention was Lena's pierced belly button. I had no idea Lena had done that.

"Yeah, I couldn't find anything that fit me. This was the only shirt I could find that fits." Lena said, shrugging, "I hope you don't mind me wearing this Daddy?"

Lena looked at me, arching her eyebrows inquisitively. "I...umm. No, of course not. You can wear whatever you want Lena." I stuttered, unable to tear my eyes away from my daughter's sexy body.

"Wow sis! Nice piercing!" Luke said, as he walked into the room carrying the popcorn and whistled appreciatively when he saw Lena's outfit.

"Thanks Luke. Alanah convinced me to get one. Do you like it?" Lena asked, turning to face Luke.

"Hell yeah! And I love the sexy outfit." Luke replied, his eyes roamed over Lena's exposed midriff and her long sexy legs, "I never realized how hot you are Lena! You can give Alanah a run for her money."

"Shut up Luke. I've always been hotter than Alanah." Lena retorted, rolling her eyes at Luke and walked over to him and gave him a playful punch on the shoulder, "You're lucky it's my birthday and I'm in a good mood or else you'd be in so much trouble for saying that, you jerk!"

Luke grinned at Lena, and wrapped an arm around her waist hugging her to him "Happy birthday sis!" he said while giving her a soft kiss on the forehead.

Her crop top rode up as Luke hugged her, revealing the bottom curves of her big tits. I gulped hard as my cock began to stiffen. Lena was oblivious to my reaction, while she chatted with Luke. He smiled her her and said "I'll get you your present later, it's still at my place." he teased, "Alanah helped me pick it out, so I hope you like it."

Meanwhile, I was mesmerized by my daughter's big tits. I knew I should turn away, and pretend I hadn't noticed Lena's piercing, and her sexy crop top, but I was unable to tear my eyes away.

Once they ended their hug, Lena turned towards me and pulled the remote out of my hand and picked out a beer before she plopped herself down on the big couch, lying down on her back and putting her feet up on the arm rest, "Come on Daddy. Let's get the party started."

Luke and I exchanged glances, before turning off the lights and joining Lena. Our couch used to be perfect for the three of us when Lena and Luke were younger, but now there wasn't enough room on it for us so we usually ended up cuddling a little closer than we should. Tonight was no different. Luke sat down to her right, with Lena lifting her head and snuggling up next to me, her head resting on his lap and I took my place on the other side with Lena stretching her sexy legs across my lap. I casually rested my right arm across Lena's waist, trying to act casual as we started the movie marathon.

During the opening credits, I noticed Luke glancing down Lena's cleavage more than once, he had a perfect view down her crop top since Lena's head was resting on his thigh. I saw him adjust his position subtly. As a guy, I knew that my son was adjusting his position so his sister wouldn't feel his boner. I couldn't blame him, neither of us had realized till today how hot my daughter was.

As for me, Lena's sexy crop top had ridden up higher, and her entire smooth tanned waist was completely exposed to my eyes. Her top was cutoff just below her huge breasts and I had a clear view of the underside of Lena's big tits. As the movie continued, Lena stretched her arms causing her top to ride up further, almost completely exposing her big tits from below. I could barely make out her areolas peeking out from under her crop top and I had a raging hard on. Lena was obviously unaware of her near exposure though, and she was relaxed, munching on the popcorn and drinking her beer as she watched the movie.

I had no idea what was going on in the movie. All I could focus on was Lena's sexy body and her big tits. I'd seen my daughter wearing skimpy outfits at home many times before, but tonight for the first time, I was looking at my daughter's body with a man's eyes. She looked sexy as fuck in the dim light of the TV screen and I was fantasizing about how hot she must look naked.

Lena and Luke were whispering jokes to each other occasionally and giggling, oblivious to my lustful thoughts. I was sure my son was as hard as me but he seemed to be handling his arousal much better than me. Around an hour into the movie, all of us had finished a couple of beers each and we were all feeling a little buzzed.

I got a little confident and pretended to absent-mindedly stroke Lena's smooth exposed skin, innocently bringing round my left hand to casually run up and down her sexy legs, pretending to watch the movie. This caught her attention and she turned her head towards me and arched her eyebrows curiously but my eyes were glued upfront, pretending to be engrossed in the movie. Lena shrugged and turned back to watch the movie but I kept caressing her smooth sexy legs with my fingers, slowly moving my hand upwards towards her thighs, ever so often.

Lena squirmed a little but I guess she assumed I was just absent-mindedly being affectionate with her, and didn't think much of it. I could feel her skin break out into goosebumps, as my fingers reached and caressed her inner thighs. As if unconsciously, Lena spread her legs wider apart, giving me greater access. A soft moan escaped her lips as my fingers stroked their way along her silky soft legs.

I braved a glance at her and saw that Luke was stroking her hair and Lena looked like she was enjoying being pampered by both of us. I became bolder and moved my hands further up her thighs, I was now stroking Lena's upper thighs dangerously close to her pussy.

I noticed Lena's breathing was becoming more ragged, her big tits heaving up and down with every breath she took. Emboldened by no resistance my other hand moved up and rested on Lena's waist, gently stroking her smooth tan skin, tracing lazy circles with my finger tips, around her pierced belly button. Lena's crop top had slid up even further during the hour and half we'd been watching the movie.

She shifted her position as my fingers brushed against her exposed waist but again didn't say anything, continuing to watch the movie. This continued for a few more minutes until Lena pulled her legs up to be more comfortable but it also inadvertently caused her toes to rest against my throbbing bulge in my jeans. I groaned softly, when I felt her foot touch my hard erection. Lena froze at my gasp, realizing my state of arousal and she turned her head towards me and raised her eyebrows, "Daddy are you okay?" she asked softly.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." I replied, deciding that blunt denial was the best way to hide that she had caught her father with an erection, "Why?"

"Umm...no reason...." Lena replied hesitantly, biting her lower lip, "It's nothing..." Lena replied blushing. She glanced at my crotch and then turned back to face the TV.

Her reaction just made me more bolder and I continued rubbing her waist lightly, tracing my finger tips along Lena's sexy, firm, tanned abs. Lena squirmed slightly, but didn't say anything, feigning interest in the movie. I ran my fingers around her pierced navel, teasing Lena's sexy belly button playfully.

"Mmm....that tickles Daddy." Lena murmured, closing her eyes and shifting her hips. But she didn't pull away or push my hands away, so I kept teasing my daughter's sexy belly button with my fingers, enjoying the forbidden taboo feeling of touching my daughter so intimately.

All this while, her toes remained pressed against my bulging crotch. As my daughter squirmed at my light touches, she would wiggle her toes against my hard cock, driving me crazy with desire.

'God!' I thought to myself, 'She's driving me fucking crazy'.

I could feel that I had crossed a line that shouldn't be crossed between a father and his daughter and I expected Lena to slap my hand away or yell at me at any moment for being a pervert and molesting his own daughter. But she didn't do anything except lie there, allowing me to continue teasing her exposed waist.

While I was looking forward at the TV, I had stopped watching the movie at this point altogether and was focussed on my fingers feeling up my daughter's body. Around 15 mins and another beer down, I gathered the courage to slowly run my fingers up towards the bottom of her tits. I was afraid to look down at her, half expecting to be caught by her if I looked down. I could sense Lena tense up and hold her breath, as my fingertips grazed the bottom curve of her big tits. But still she didn't do or say anything, allowing me to trace the underside of her boobs.