The Family Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the coffee I had at noon, I had decided that I was going to tease my son. Since I had made that decision I had been getting more and more aroused by what was happening around me.

My sex throbbed from the stimulation that my mind was producing, from the thoughts running through my head.

After I had dressed for dinner I had noticed, that without panties, my pussy was drooling down the inside of my thighs, I wondered if Adam would catch that with his camera.

Adam was dressed in a T-shirt and some baggy shorts, Annie and I in short light summer dresses, both pantyless.

When Mark entered the house, Annie wet to greet him. In the dark of the living room, he probably couldn't guess what his daughter had in store for him, but as they entered the kitchen, with his arm around her waist, and one look at me, then back to her, everything was clear to him at once.

He leant in giving me a kiss on the lips and whispered in my ear; "Am I now coming home to two cocksusking cumsluts?"

"One cockteasing, cocksucking cumslut as usual, about two, I don't know, you should work on it." I whispered back.

Discreetly, Mark grabbed my pussy spreading my drool all over my bare ass and up and down my crack, almost making me cum.

At the dinner table, under the table cloth, I kept my knees spread, for Adam's benefit. When I saw him fidget with his phone in his lap I pulled up my skirt and played with my pussy blatantly.

The four of us were alone in the house, Mark knew what I was doing, Adam was spying at me through his phone, so I only had to be careful that Annie wouldn't catch me.

We ate, chatting, me with one hand under the table playing with myself, and Annie blushing every time her father looked at her. Self-conscious about her breasts being on display above, and her legs tightly crossed below, the edge of the table.

I watched Adam squirm as he found himself not being able to watch both Annie and me at the same time. 'What sweet torture' I thought to myself.

Still early in the evening, but aroused to the point of boiling, I whispered to Mark that I wanted to go to bed.

We said good night to the kids and went to our room.

Closing the door to our space, I jumped on Mark asking him to take me fast and hard.

He did. He took me in his arms and kissed my face relentlessly. Attacking my mouth with his and ripping my ass with his strong hands.

In his arms, I felt safe and as he held me I tore at his clothes getting him naked. He pulled my dress off and threw it on the pile with his, both of us stood naked in the middle of the room, me trembling from my arousal and he towering over me with his massive cock prodding my belly.

Mark walked over to the wall, dimmed the lights, slightly, and opened the door a crack.

Understanding, on unsteady legs, I moved to the spot on the carpet we had marked so long ago and knelt.

Mark came up in front of me holding his penis just under my nose, speaking clearly to me and rubbing his precum over my upper lip.

My place on the carpet was chosen so that I would be on full display for anyone looking through the crack in the door, and also that I could see when our audience would arrive.

I watched the crack intently, knowing that I would have to wait until Adam took his designated place before his father would give me my relief.

My pussy was in pain, my ass was twitching uncontrollably, awaiting that moment when I fall over the edge of my long-delayed orgasm.

Finally, a shadow in the corridor, I raise my hand to touch the monster in front of me, Mark grabs my hair.

"Slut."

"Yes?"

"Open your mouth."

I do, and he slowly pushes his cock between my lips, it's big, it almost painfully stretches them.

From my position in the room I see a wide eye staring at us, at me from the dark hall.

"Slut"

I look up at my husband with a mouthful of cock and grunt a question through my nose.

"Suck, slut. I need your hot mouth and your hot throat."

I raise my arms and grab Mark by his ass, holding on to him, as I impale my face on that sweet hunk of meat.

Every time we have sex, Mark takes the first thrusts slow, we adjust our positions and then he pounds me.

I slipped him in, he pulled out, I stretched my jaw and he pushed back, my throat was prepared, he drove in, my spit was drooling down my chin, over my tits and between my legs, I was a rag doll for his pleasure, I lost myself in his lust for my body and then I everything went dark for me.

That night I slept like a baby, a wicked baby. I dreamt about cocks and cum all night. I woke up in the morning wet and horny. Mark had already left for work and I could hear the 'children' downstairs in the kitchen.

Putting on a short and 'decent' robe, I went down to check on them before they left the house.

Adam, as always, almost ignored me, but now that I was on to his game, I kept watch over him out of the corner of my eye.

Not knowing that he was busted, it was easy for me to catch him ogling me. I even gave him some easy scores, when I knew that Annie wouldn't notice.

As they left the house, I locked the door and dripping wet ran upstairs to my room. Out of my "toybox" I pulled out the double dildoed "chastity" belt that I have, and with trembling hands I stuffed both my ass and pussy as fast as I could. Fastening the toy around me, naked I went to my son's room.

Naked I sat in his easy chair, opening my computer on his desk and searching his library of "mommy and sister" porn.

His room was muskier than the other morning, he must have milked himself dry last night, after the show my husband and I treated him to.

Sitting naked in the lowlight of his room, rejoicing in the scent of his cum, I imagined him as he tugged at his cock, with both hands, milking himself for me, streams of cum flowing from his firehose dousing the fire in my heart.

Looking around his room, I found strewn, still damp, tissues with his cum.

I collected them all like a good mother, and wadding them together in a ball, I inhaled the intoxicating smell, like a bad mother.

High on the smell of my boys jizz, I looked at the most recent additions to his library.

Pictures of his sister's pussy from last night were up already, and in "mum's" folder there were the pictures from the kitchen, from the hall, when he had come home, and a clip as my husband used me for his entertainment before bed.

I watched the clip.

Rarely have we had a real candid shot come back to us from our adventures. I enjoyed looking at what we were showing to our audience.

I really looked good. Naked in the middle of the room, no obstacles between the camera and the "subject".

My ass and tits are really good, not to brag. But as Mark has that beautiful cock, I have a great ass and tits. My tits are big, not busty blond bimbo big, but big, and my ass is really great, high and tight.

We allowed enough light in the room, so the whole scene was full of detail. From the way that Adam filmed the whole act, I could tell that he was afraid of getting caught, the camera kept moving in and out of the shadow, but that just adds to the "authenticity" of the whole deal.

Adam recorded everything, he even caught the moment when I passed out in my husband's hands, on his piercing cock, from all of the stimulation. My face was slack, but my mouth kept sucking, you could clearly see cum ooze out of the corners my mouth and drip over my naked tits. The microphone had caught my whimpers as I struggled half-conscious with that monster.

Before he was done with me Mark spewed what was left of his massive load over my face and tits, Adam recorded as his father took me, cum covered, in his arms and placed me on the bed before he got into it next to me.

I spent the morning looking at the accompanying pictures Adam had collected along with the sneaky pictures that he had taken of me and Annie.

The girls that he had chosen to represent us really have a slight resemblance to us both, how he found them, god knows. My double is obviously too young for me, but still. I focused at the subjects that were interesting to Adam. Obviously, until last night he didn't have a picture of his mother having sex, nor his sister, so he improvised.

He had pictures of girls shaving their crotches, playing with themselves, using various items as dildoes, and of course, he had us fucking and sucking cock with cum leaking from every hole.

I had decided that I was going to tease Adam, and after that exchange over the dresses with Annie, I decided to let Mark flirt with her freely, but I also wanted to see Adam, watch him, and Annie.

After lunch, I called Mark at work, and we agreed that he was to set up secret cameras in our kids' rooms and bathrooms, so that we could spy on them.

That afternoon I took them with me to the movies and shopping, giving Mark time to set up as much as he could.

After the movie, I dragged Annie from one shop to the next, and kept Adam on his toes with opportunities that somehow "just happened."

The other day I decided not to wear panties around Adam, giving him a greater incentive to be on the lookout.

With the size of my boobs, and my age, I can rarely getaway without wearing a bra, but today was one of those days.

I chose a nice dress, it was our local shopping center, I didn't want to be too obvious, decent cleavage, decent length, cut low under the arms and light.

Bending over and extending an arm just so, and voila, a perfect view of a whole naked breast.

Twerk that ass, and voila again, the dress would just find its way between the ass cheeks and stretch across them. Not to mention that awkward moment when you just have to pick something up from that bottom shelf, and your whole ass gets exposed, with some pussy too, if you do it right.

I played with Adam and watched him, amazed that he didn't catch on to the fact that I was playing him the whole time.

I had worn the same dress numerous times before, with Mark, teasing total strangers, the flowery pattern of it we chose on purpose, for me to be able to use it and discreetly wipe off and hide the pussy juice that just flowed out of me.

I had a plan for Annie too. Our last stop was the store that I like to shop in. Knowing what I was looking for, I picked out the garments and took them back to the changing rooms to try them on.

With Annie in front waiting I closed the drape and changed into a top and skirt that were almost vulgar on my frame, with my "assets."

Walking out in front of the mirror, I could almost see Annie's jaw drop.

"You are not serious about that?" she looked at me.

"Yeah, I know, right, it looked just so cute on the hanger." I said twirling obscenely in front of her.

"Let me try something else." I returned to the stall, not closing the drape all the way, letting Annie watch me as I dressed.

"You're not wearing underwear." She whispered, scolded me, surprised.

"I told you yesterday, its such nice weather..." I replied ignoring her annoyance.

Next, I chose a dress that I saw one of the porn girls wearing in Adam's collection, that resembled Annie. Too tight and to short for my frame, but very sexy.

Annie watched me as I pulled it on. We would change in front of each other before, but today I was being especially provocative, touching my naked ass and pussy in front of her, grabbing my boobs. It happens when you are trying on clothes, right?

Walking up to the mirror I twirled about a little, pimping the dress out to my daughter.

"Nice, but not for me, why don't you try it?"

"Don't you think that it's too short?" She asked shyly.

"For me, maybe, but not for you, you should try it and we'll see." I walked into the stall, not bothering to pull in the drape. I slipped off the dress, and naked holding the dress I offered it to her. Slightly confused she took it from me and walked in as I, still naked, walked out of the stall.

Watching me being so bold in the changing rooms, and probably reassessing her values, she took her own clothes off, without closing the drape.

I wash the clothes for our whole family, so I know every bra and pair of panties that Annie owns. She was wearing a comfortable cotton bottom and a nice half lace bra. Compared to my nudity she was like a Nun.

The dress was made for her. Her tits big, like mine, but perky young, her ass big, like mine, and perky, if an ass can be perky, were perfectly framed in that cut and in that material, just the right size for her.

The dress fell on her frame just right, deep cleavage, forming around her tits presenting them perfectly but not too deep. The bottom flowing over her perky ass and accenting it under her slim teenage waist. The hem high above the knees but decent, well, just about decent.

Annie walked out to the mirror and from the look in her eyes I knew that she loved the way she looked in it.

Twirling and posing for herself in front of the mirror, I could almost see that she was thinking.

Her back to the mirror, like every woman, she was admiring her ass and how it looked in this dress.

More to herself than me she said "What do you think? Would it be OK if I was to wear this? How do I look?"

Being careful not to oversell it I walked up to her.

I was still naked as I stood next to her, "thinking."

Taking the opportunity, I fondled her breasts, "straightening" and "smoothing" out the fabric, I pulled on the hem and felt up her ass.

Squatting in front of her while she admired her ass, I spread my knees offering her a plain look at my crotch, while I tinkered about with the dress.

In a swift motion, not giving her a chance to think, I pulled down her panties, "This is what's wrong." I told her. "Look, now, isn't it better?"

Caught off-guard, she idly stepped out of them, as I adjusted the folds on her rear.

"Do you think Dad won't mind if you get me this dress?" was her final try to find something wrong with it, while I could see the spark in her eyes all the while.

"Honey, it's your call, but I think that you look great in it." Still naked I stood next to her as we admired our reflections in the mirror.

"Ok, I'll take it. But there is no way that you are getting that slutty dress you just tried on." We laughed.

"There is the other one that I haven't tried yet, let's see how I look in it."

I had seen this set before, not really something that I would choose, but for the purpose that I was going to put it to, it would do.

Like Annie's dress, this two-piece fell just right over my curves, the sleeveless tank top was a hair below my bellybutton, cut in the waist but loose. Openings around the arms so that I can display my tits, when I want to, but also, such a fine material that as it falls over my boobs shows every bump.

A light elastic band keeps the skirt in place and the sensible material just flows over my legs plunging in and out between them, and just long enough.

I stood next to Annie in front of the mirror, we looked great, my dress was civilized enough, but from the way that I wore it, I could tell that she was holding her comments back, just so that I didn't change my mind about her dress.

"You are going to wear underwear with that, aren't you?" She asked me seriously.

"Off course, when it gets cold!" I told her laughing as we returned to the same booth to change.

I watched my beautiful daughter, discreetly, as she got out of her dress and put on her own clothes. She was so beautiful, I had to give her a hug.

"Give me my panties." She said as she pulled up her skirt.

"I put them away, they're soiled, you shouldn't wear them." I teased her.

"Mom, I can't go through the whole shopping center naked." She whispered while I changed.

"You're not naked, with that skirt you could join the convent." I replied folding our choices and heading for the register.

"Mom..." Annie followed me close behind, holding down the edges of her skirt.

I paid and we walked out of the store. Adam was waiting for us, with a nod he followed us in tow.

I was waiting for Mark to signal that he was done at home so I had us walk around some more killing time. It was late, and Mark hasn't called yet, so I decided to go with my children and have something to eat.

Our favorite pizza place was in this shopping center, it has a patio overlooking the whole town, which is a sight when it gets dark.

By the time that we had eaten Mark had finished and we packed for home. I had butterflies in my stomach, from all of the teasing I had done with my children, and the anticipation, that when I get home I would be able to spy on my little spy.

Annie had stopped being self-conscious about being "naked," but I couldn't resist reminding her, by teasing her some more on the escalators on our way to our car.

"Is that boy looking up our skirts?" I'd ask her randomly, making her squirm and pull her skirt tight against her legs, fuming. When we closed in on our car I whispered to her: "Just for fun, when you take your seat, why don't you flash Adam with your other 'smile?'"

Chuckling to myself I watched as Annie was barely able to enter the car from the tight way that she held her legs.

"Evil, that's what you are! Evil." She sneered in my ear taking her place next to me.

I was naked, in the middle of the bed, holding my computer on my lap and with headphones. Like some of those nerdy girls you might see on the web.

Mark was showing me what he was able to do with the time that he had.

The monitoring program was showing direct feeds from the cameras that he had concealed. It was late and the kids were home, so I able to see how well he hid them, but the picture was great, and we had sound.

"I took some of our new HD equipment, the expensive kind, but what's a little money when it come to my wife's happiness, and we now have HD live streams, with audio, and we can watch them on our smartphones and..."

I was wet and horny, naked in the middle of the bed, alone with him in our bedroom, and he was babbling all about what his equipment could do.

At that point of the day, I was interested in just one part of his equipment, my great big cock that he was tasked to maintain ever since I married him.

The screen was showing our children, in their rooms, getting ready for bed. Annie was in her nightgown and Adam was just in his shorts. Annie was admiring the dress that we had just bought, while Adam was uploading files from his phone.

As we watched, he turned off the music and light in his room, sat in front of that big screen that we got him, pulled out his father's legacy out of his shorts and stroked himself as the images appeared on the screen.

"I brought my other computer and paired it with Adams." Mark grabbed my attention, from the live feed of my son's perverted passion, to his babbling.

"We now have a remote view of his screen, what you see here is what he is looking at right now."

I switched between looking at the two screens in front of me, when Mark took them and arranged them on a stand at the foot of the bed.

Three screens were now in front of me, one of my son stroking his cock, the other a slideshow of up skirt and candid shots of Annie's and my bare pussy, from the shopping center today. The third was a live stream from Annie's room. She had turned off the lights, but there was no hiding from her father's HD equipment, soft music was playing in the background, while she played with herself in bed. She had her favorite hairbrush and that long glass vial of perfume in her hands. The brush was for her pussy, and she used the glass vial on her ass.

Grabbing me by the ass, Mark posed me, finally, doggie style, in front of the screens, and fucked me from behind.