The Family Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I braced myself.

In this position, he can pound me relentlessly, and I was sure that he was going to.

Wet, horny as hell, I farted as he impaled me in one go.

Over the years there was no holding back between us, the fart triggered another flashback from my youth, because of the way I had grown up, I was able to spar with Mark in sex as an equal, not like some frustrated, resentful woman with issues. We explored our sexuality freely, picking and choosing whatever got our motor going.

Tonight, spying on our naughty children was taking us to new highs.

Ordinarily I enjoy every fraction on an inch of my husband's cock as he drives it home into me, but tonight I didn't even notice the pole that was being driven into me. I was so high from edging all day that the sensation of my pussy being torn apart was somewhere in the background of the incredible, mind-blowing orgasm that Mark had triggered in me with just his first touch of my aching sex.

I'm beautiful, busty, with an ass to die for, and I'm multiorgasmic, what can I say, housewives, eat your heart out.

My vision was dimming, I couldn't see my gorgeous boy clearly as I eagerly awaited for him to spew his jizz all over the screen in front of him.

That fabulous tennis ball cockhead of Mark's was plopping in and out of me, compressing the air in my pussy and bizarrely making it fart. I felt like a raw nerve, Marks slightest touch was producing such sweet pain holding me above the threshold of my climax.

I was cumming and cumming. Stiff in Marks grip, unable to fall on the bed.

I was drooling from every hole in my body, while tears of joy were running down my face.

A scream was muffled by my constricting throat as I felt the room go dark, again.

When I woke up the room was dark, the screens at the foot of the bed were moved away, Mark was asleep next to me.

My hair was damp from sweat and my thighs were sticky with combined cum and pussy juice.

My ass was convulsing.

I was wasted, but happy.

I pulled the covers over my naked body and fell asleep.

Mark had slowly wired the whole house with cameras, there wasn't a nook that you could hide in and not be seen.

We followed our children's daily rituals meticulously, we got to know them to the minute intimate detail.

Every evening we would retire early, so that we could review the day and fuck our brains out under the influence of what we would discover.

It was Thursday night, we were in bed, I had Mark's cock in both of my hands, and he held me in his favorite "bowling ball" grip; his thumb up my ass, ring and middle finger as deep as they could go in my pussy, while he played with my clit with his index finger.

I was purring in his arms as we watched our children live from their rooms.

Adam was jerking off to the newest collection of "candid" pics he got of me, and some new ones of his sister, naturally.

Mark had Annie on the screen, and I had Adam, the day was very busy for them. Both were in their rooms, masturbating all afternoon. Adam had collected some new pictures and Annie had gotten adventurous. She had taken a shower, playing with her pussy, then, as she went about her other business in the bathroom, she had the handle of her favorite hairbrush in her pussy, the whole time wagging her ass, as if she was swaying to some music playing in her head.

Mark was mesmerized by the sight of her.

Alone in her room, unknown to her, under her father's watchful eye, she pranced about naked, still with the brush sticking out from between her legs.

Mark's cock twitched in my hands, while watching Adam my pussy was aching, so I knew that his cock was in need of some soothing. I stretched my mouth over the bulbous head and licked around it, while I watched Adam play with himself.

In the past few weeks there were more and more bare pussy pics of Annier in Adam's collection.

Adam had gotten her to pose in that new dress that we bought, and of course, he was able to snap a few pics under the hem of her dress, she wore it without panties.

Since then, Adam's focus had divided almost equally between Annie and me.

"Do you think that we are corrupting them?" asked Mark.

"We haven't made them do anything, Annie chose to go commando on her own, I just showed her that I do. Adam chose to watch you fuck my brains out that night, no one forced him to." I answered politically.

"Should we plan something for the whole family this weekend?" Mark asked me as his cock twitched in my hands.

"Do you have something on your mind? Something specific?" I asked.

"Specific, no, but I would like Annie to see me fuck you. I want her to see the look on your face as I ravage you." Mark said, his voice rasping.

"Annie isn't like Adam, even if we were all alone in the house and she was to come across us having sex, she would just close the door, to give us privacy." I smiled as I imagined the situation, and so did Mark.

"We could come up with something." Mark said, frustrated at not having an answer.

He played a montage that he had assembled of Annie as she played with herself, and the few times that she was naked in her room. Scenes from the bathroom and shower were interesting, as she groomed herself or inspected the folds of her cute little snatch.

Watching Mark commented: "She is just like you, when I met you, and so much different than you, when we met."

"Life experience is what she is lacking, she might never be like me, no matter how much she is like me." I answered remembering my youth.

"Do you regret being the way that you are?" He asked me seriously.

"Not a single stich, I love the way I am, but because of you. Who knows how I would have turned out, had I not met you."

"I'm glad that you did." He said swinging my ass on the bed with his "bowling ball grip."

"Maybe it's time that we had some girl time again, maybe I can stir her interest in our sex life." I trailed off.

Mark and I have a kinky sex life, the cameras in our home had just raised it all to a new level, so with a little thought, I came up with a plan on how I can introduce my daughter to a new way of life for her.

Friday was a half day for Annie, she was home hours before Adam was due, enough time to get the ball rolling and then see where it takes us.

Annie "caught" me naked in the kitchen as she came home.

"Mom! What are you doing naked in the kitchen?"

"Annie! Is it time for you to be home, already?" I acted surprised ignoring her question, and answering her what I wanted her to hear. "I was looking for my glasses, I can't seem to find them."

"Naked, why do you need your glasses while you're naked?" She asked as I was hoping that she would, and it was so much easier than I had hoped.

"How can I tell you, honey, it's so embarrassing?" I played.

"More embarrassing than being naked in the kitchen?"

"It's kind of personal, you know, it's Friday, I was in the bathroom and I wanted to prepare for the evening, and now I can't find my glasses..."

"Let me help you..."

"No, I couldn't, just help me find my glasses" I played dumb.

"That's what I meant, let me help you find your glasses. Where did you see them last?"

"In the bedroom, on the nightstand, but they're not there anymore."

"Let's go back to the bedroom and I'll try to find them." Were Annie's words before I led her up the stairs, naked, subtly waging my ass this way and that.

Out of the corner of my eye I watched her as she watched me.

From the bedroom, I went straight for the bathroom, talking to her behind me: "They were on the nightstand the other day, when I was reading something, and now they are nowhere to be found."

"Have you checked the drawers, maybe they got put away, still, what do you need your glasses for in the bathroom?"

"If you must know, I was shaving my pussy last month, and I cut myself so badly that I don't do it anymore without my glasses. Satisfied." I acted hurt.

As she rummaged through the drawers that I prepared for her, I washed my hands in the sink.

Over the running water I heard a gasp and a few sharp breaths, she had found the toys that I had strategically laid out for her to find.

Taking longer than it should have, she finally entered the bathroom: "I can't seem to find them." She said standing by the door looking me over. "You could get a new pair tomorrow." She said.

"Or maybe they'll turn up, but I need to prepare and I can't do that without my glasses."

"Let me change, and I'll help you." She said and left the room.

I had waited for her to say that, now all I had to do was bring it home.

When she returned, she was in a bathrobe, short and tied around her waist.

"Have you ever done this before?" I asked her.

"A couple of times, don't worry."

I sat on the edge of the basin with one leg up on the counter spreading myself for my daughter. We took the shaving cream and lathered up my crotch. Gingerly Annie began shaving me.

While she shaved me, I spoke my prepared lines in hushed tones: "Fridays your father and I like to have some fun, you know, and he likes me to be smooth down there, I like it when I'm smooth too, when he kisses me, you know, it's just incredible"

I watched her as she worked, timed my words to her responses and watch her face flush.

"Jeez, mom, TMI, TMI, I'm helping you, I know why you want to be smooth, you don't have to tell me." She replied in a hushed conspiratorial tone. She was fighting, but I had determined that she wanted to hear more.

Silence, just the sound of water and the whisk of the razor over my soft skin. I was thinking and waiting.

She was finished, taking water in her hand she washed off the foam from my freshly shaved pussy.

Slowly and delicately she checked my folds for stubble and picked off the couple that she found.

I checked for stubble myself and then turned around offering her my ass, leaning against the counter I spread my ass for her with both hands.

Taking some more foam she delicately cleaned the crack of my ass from any trace of hair.

"You look god mom." She said smiling.

"Good enough to eat?" I teased her.

"Good enough to eat." She replied with a wide grin.

As she worked on me, her robe had fallen open, she didn't bother to wrap herself again, she was naked under it, I reached for her pussy and cupped it in my hand.

"I'm gonna do you now." I told her

"It's ok mom, you don't have to, I can do it later myself." She said refusing my help, not denying that she grooms herself.

"Nonsense, you took such good care of me, the least I can do is return the favor" I insisted.

"What about your glasses?"

"Don't worry, I won't cut you." I said soaping her up, while she posed on the counter the way that I had been, moments ago.

Playing with her pussy as I shaved her, I was trying to make her horny, for the next step of my plan.

Handling her delicately, but not giving her a choice as to what I was doing, I shaved her from the front and from the back, after washing of the foam, I licked up the crack of her ass laughing.

"Now you are good enough to eat too." With her red in the face, we both laughed.

"I knew that there would come a time when I would have to take care of you." She told me.

"Yes, there would, but you are still not that old."

"Depends on how you look at it, if we were apes, by now I would have a half of dozen little monkeys running around and be living in my own tree."

"Yeah," I laughed with her, "And to half of them you would be both a mother and a sister, your father being the alfa male that he is, while to the other half you might be a mother and aunt at the same time." We continued laughing as we walked into my bedroom, both naked.

"Adam wouldn't do that to me." She said joking.

"And your father would?" I asked,

"Weeeeelll, I don't know, he is an alfa." We clowned.

"You take after me, as its plain to see." I turned in front of her showing off my ass and tits, as she explored her body in the mirror.

"And, from what I have seen, your brother is just like his father" I whispered conspiratorially.

"You've seen Adam?"

"Not so much seen, as I know what he looks like under those baggy shorts that he's always wearing." I replied whispering.

"No, how do you know?" She asked, almost urgently.

"I was cleaning his room the other day, when his computer woke up in front of me, and there it was, and on that big screen of his, bigger than life."

"Maybe it wasn't him,

"It was him, I looked at the other pictures that he had, and it was him." Returning the ball to her, I waited for her to show interest.

"I never thought about his, I mean him, is he really big, not that I want to know, just curious?" she kind of trailed off into silence.

Playing with her as best as I could, I had my back turned rummaging through my closet, when I casually replied: "I didn't know how big he really is, but I wanted to show your father, so I took a picture of his screen with my phone."

"You didn't!"

"I did, want to see?" I turned toward her picking up my phone.

"Sure, since you have it already, let me see."

I unlocked my phone and brought up the album with the pictures, offering it to her.

She walked over to my side of the bed, naked, sat on the edge and took the phone from me, while I pulled out some choice garments from the closet.

"He does look like he is big, but I don't know that it really is him." She said, flicking on to the next picture in the collection, as I expected her to.

"Don't you believe me, I just told you that I found other pictures with his face." I played dumb.

"I know what you said, but it doesn't look like the same penis in all of these pictures mom."

I walked over to her and standing at her side, I watched as she looked through the pictures in the album. I had some great pictures sorted just for this moment.

"Honey, what you are looking at is your father, the one that I showed you was Adam, but don't you see the family resemblance now?"

Shocked, she almost put the phone down, but she didn't.

"Yes, I can see the resemblance." She whispered looking back at the pictures that I had prepared for her.

"I was thinking that we could try some of these clothes, now that we have the house to ourselves." I said ignoring the fact that she was looking at images of her father's cock sitting on the bed next to me.

She looked at me then at the pile on the end of the bed, reluctantly taking her eyes off of the screen she picked up the first dress from the pile.

"Does this go with a bottom?" she asked looking at one of my tubed tank top dresses.

"Put it on, it'll be cute on you." I told her.

She wiggled it on, and the dress obscenely ended well above her freshly shaven mound.

"Let me help you, you have to fit it to your form, now watch this."

I bent over in front of her, slid one arm under the dress, and the other over, cupping her breast and spreading wide the fingers of the other hand, I stretched the dress down.

"Like when you are putting on pantyhose, you see?" I took hold of the other breast and 'dressed' her.

As I got down to her pussy, I gave her a quick lick.

"Mom!" she protested, still playing with the phone.

"Sorry, baby, but you're so pretty down there that I couldn't resist myself."

"There, aren't you just cute in this?"

We stood in front of the closet mirror, her in the white dress, and me still naked.

"It looks like I'm naked," she protested again.

"It does, doesn't it, but you're not." I encouraged her enthusiastically.

"You can see my nipples, and if I had a bush, it would totally be out there." She commented less sternly as she twirled in front of the mirror. The hem was stretched beyond its limits, covering the globes of her ass and hiding it from plain sight.

"But you don't have a bush, now do you? You are not naked; and both you and I have these 'delicate' little pussies, just the charming little slit, while everything else is out of sight. So even if we do 'accidentally' flash someone, it's not vulgar at all. Am I right?"

I was bringing home the idea that I had worked on, I wanted my daughter to be open to explore sexuality with more freedom than she has shown.

Looking critically at her own image in the mirror, she stooped, curtsied, and bent over, looking at how much skin she was showing.

As she did I adjusted the dress over her tits and ass a couple of times, showing her how good it was on her.

"From time to time you have to adjust your boobs, you don't want them slipping down, and just a twerk of the hem before you get in or out of the car, for example."

"You know a lot about how to do these things, don't you?" She ribbed me.

"It's my dress, isn't it?" I turned to the other items that I had chosen.

"Take that off and try this." I gave her a blue two piece, tight small skirt, and a flowing strapless top, thin but not transparent.

Putting it on, over her nude body, she asked, "Where do you wear these clothes, I mean they are so revealing?"

"I like to have them in my wardrobe, sometimes, like we are doing now, I just like to try them on, and sometimes, your daddy takes me out to fancy places." I replied putting on a short pleated, like schoolgirl, skirt.

I threw on a tight tee-shirt and bending over in front of the mirror 'twerked' my ass. Pouting I said looking up at Annie, "I've been a very bad girl, I got an "F" on my "oral", are you going to punish me?"

We laughed, and Annie patted my bare ass.

We had broken the ice, she was comfortable with the two of us playing sexy games, and comfortable with being naked with me.

"It's time that we go downstairs and start dinner, do you want to help me?" I asked.

"What should we wear?" She asked smiling, and choose the third most revealing thing on the bed.

I took the blue two piece, I like the way my boobs look in it, and the skirt, well it's just naughty enough.

Dressed standing in front of my mirror we looked over our choices.

"We can't wear this, it's too sexy." she said smiling and almost backing out.

"Sure, we can, we're at home with our family. It's ok, honey." I reassured her.

As we were leaving my bedroom I had a second thought about the next step, and decided to make it today.

"Just a minute dear, no outfit is complete without some bling." I reached for one of my drawers that Anne had searched through, looking for my glasses, and took out my favorite bluestone butt plug.

From the entrance of the room, Annie watched me, as I brought the toy to my mouth and licked it wet, seductively, with a smile on my face.

She blushed, knowing exactly what I was going to do with it, but didn't turn away. I reached back, under my skirt, looking at her the whole while, taking my time as if I was having trouble, finally, slipped it up my ass.

"When I'm feeling frisky, I like to take that extra step." I answered her quiet stare with a shake of my ass.

Before I closed the drawer, I pulled out another, a red one, and threw it on the bed in front of her.

She almost dropped her jaw in disbelief.

"Don't worry, it's clean, and I don't use it any more, it's one that I've outgrown, you could have it." I pressed her.

She took it in her hand, weighing it and touching it gingerly.

"You can put it in downstairs, now take it and let's go." I forced her out of the room with the toy in her hand.

While I arranged the pots, Annie studied the toy that I gave her, asking bluntly "Does it hurt?"

Bent over a lower drawer I shook my ass at her smiling, "I does, oooo, just how deliciously it does hurt! Now, your mother is telling you, quit looking at it and put it in!" I said mocking sternness.