The Family Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the corner of my eye I watched her as she used an adult toy for the first time in her life, I assumed.

Licking it wet, like I did, she fumbled inserting the plug, "Do you want some help with that?" I said over my shoulder.

"No, it's ok, just getting there," she answered, obviously flustered.

By the time the boys were home, the two of us were horny and had dinner ready, Mark watched us closely as did Adam.

That evening Adam had gym, and Mark and I were planning on having fun by ourselves, and maybe Annie.

After dinner, we went to our rooms, Mark had watched Annie and me from work, so he was all caught up and ready to go, when we entered our room.

Like with Adam, we left the door open a crack and hoped that Annie would come over and spy on us.

During dinner, Annie had squirmed in her seat more than usual, getting to know her new toy probably, and knowing how horny a butt plug can get you, with all of the information that I had given her today, I was certain that she would be waiting for just the right moment to jump into action.

We prepared the room, arranged the lights, prepared our dialogue. On Marks pad, from the floor next to the bed, we watched as Annie left her room silently.

Still dressed in the dress that she chose, with the butt plug still in, she crept to our door. Now certain in our audience we played our parts.

In the middle of the room Mark stood naked with his giant cock in my mouth, whispering.

"I couldn't get you out of my mind all day today. I could hardly wait to get home and get you alone with me. You and your sweet little mouth and pussy." He gasped as I sucked on him.

I pulled him out of my mouth and played with him, showing Annie what an awesome cock her father has.

"Were you thinking just about me?"

"I was thinking about you, and Annie did cross my mind, she's just so beautiful."

"I shaved her pussy today, just so that you know."

"She was ravishing at dinner tonight. That dress she wore was just perfect to show off those tits of hers, and her ass, ughmpf." He grunted as he forced his cock in my mouth.

"She is beautiful, tomorrow we are going to shop for some new clothes for us, would you like me to buy her something special?" I asked pulling my face off of his hard cock.

"I want you to get her clothes that make her ass and tits look really good."

"What about Adam, what if he sees her like that and starts getting ideas about her?"

"It's up to them, they are grown people now, they can make their own choices."

"You would let him fuck her? His own sister?"

"Hell, I would fuck her if she'd let me!"

"You are such a perv, am I not enough for you? Or are you just so damaged that you would want Adam to fuck me, his mother, too?"

"Would you have me slob on that monster cock he got from you, would you want me to drink his cum for him too?"

"Yesssss, I want you to be my slutty wife, I want you to be our son's slutty mother, I want you to suck on our cocks and keep us from going mad from pent-up cum because of you and your slutty daughter."

We were improvising, I played with Marks cock, and he played with my pussy, we were all over the room, showing off for our dear girl.

Anni stood in the dark of the hall, away from the light of our room and played with herself as she watched and listened to us. With a glance at the pad on the floor, we could see her.

Mark pulled me closer to the mirror by the door, and prepared me for his stream of cum, he had me kneel in front of him as he took the matters into his own hands. I licked and sucked on his balls as he pumped away.

"Now." He pushed my face up and started painting my mouth, cheeks and nose with his cum.

I held my mouth open for any flying drop that I could catch, before he slipped in his strained member for me to clean.

I licked and sucked at his cum, off of his cock and the cum oozing down my face, "You would do this to Annie? Your own daughter. Cover her face with your sticky slimy cum, like you do to me?" I talked dirty smiling at him.

"Yes, I want to cover her face with my cum, I want to make her my cum slut like you are, I want to make her a cumloving cumslut like your father made out of you. I want her to nurse on my cock before she goes to sleep, and have her wake up with it in her mouth, sucking on it for more"

"What if she doesn't want your cum?"

"She's your daughter, our daughter, as soon as she gets a taste, she'll be coming back for more. Just like you did." Mark was rambling on, his cock getting hard again.

Kneeling on all fours I offered my ass to him, peering into the hall I caught a glimpse of Annie; "You've seen the pictures I've shown you of Adam, are you going to let his monster stretch my pussy for you? Would you let me walk around with his cum running down my legs? What if he ruins my perfect ass with that monster of his and your little cock just slips out?"

"If he wants this tight ass of yours, you are to give it to him, you are his mother. You have to take care of the needs of your family. Or do you want to wind up like your mother, a shriveled, pruned up old bitch?"

I felt every little bump as Mark pierced my hot pussy, I cooed and gasped for air as he pumped in and out of me.

Edging myself all day had made me cock crazy, I didn't have to exaggerate the rush that Marks great tool was giving me.

I wagged my ass, getting every last bit of him in, deep, tears of joy and sweat were running down my face while pussy juice was slipping down my thighs.

Mark grunted, groaned, cursed and kept on coming at me. Mauling my tits while he fucked me from behind, making me feel like I was in the arms of a wild animal.

"When I get my cock in that little minx, I'm going to show her the stars. I'm going to make her squeal like her mother does and have her returning for more..."

I was at the end of my wits, and I was squealing on the end of his cock.

We were all wet and shiny from sex, his skin was gliding over mine, the only friction being between his enormous prick and my tight pussy.

I felt contractions in my ass, before Mark pushed his thumb in and threw me into oblivion.

I really did squeal, in pleasure from my climax. I felt my pussy throbbing around his stiff member and my ass grabbing at his thumb. My mouth was gaping, hoping for something to suck on, as waves of desire washed over my tense body.

Mark felt me cumming, he grabbed me by the ass and held me firmly as he conducted the harmony of my bliss with his magic stick.

With steady strokes, he kept me riding high on the waves of my orgasm.

As I would slip down a crest he pumped me back up again. I was surfing the perfect wave with no shore in sight. The rush going through me was incredible, and as usual I could take only so much, my tormented body just gave up and I fell to the floor.

Mark took matters into his own hands, again, and painted my back with his cum.

I felt every scorching drop landing on my skin, as I fell into my post orgasmic darkness.

It was dark, again, I was under the covers shaking, again, wet and slimy from sweat and cum, my favorite feeling.

As we performed for Annie last night, Mark brought up my time at home. The things that I told him in confidence about my life with my family.

It had brought back some pleasant, and the other kind of memories.

Resting in bed, in the dark of our chamber, I willfully recalled the nights in my childhood room. The nights when both my father and my brother would come in late at night and feed me their cum.

My mother was a prude, hopelessly religious, after having had me and my brother she ignored her sexuality. Always preaching to me about my ways, about the way I was dressed, about the company that I would keep.

Until my father started using me for his sexual needs I don't know how he had coped, but from the amount of cum he had me suck out of him, it seemed to me that he had collected it all, waiting for me to be old enough to drain him dry.

My first taste of cum was a smelly, salty, slimy mouthful, one Sunday afternoon.

Mother was in church and my brother was out. My father, the man I loved so much, walked into my room and raped my mouth with his cock. He had me swallow it and left me in tears.

He kept coming back after that, and I kept crying. I couldn't tell my prude mother, and I couldn't tell my friends. Every night and twice on the weekend he would take my face in his hands and fuck it, I had tears running down my face but I had to swallow all of the cum, mostly in silence he would use my mouth and dump his seed in me.

I eventually stopped crying. I had become familiar with the smell of his cock and the taste of his cum.

In the silent darkness of my room, sometimes he would call me his slut, as he would pump his meat into me, he called me his beautiful cumslut, and more often he would kiss me on my mouth, after I sucked him off, telling me that I was his beautiful cumslut.

With time, I wanted to be his cumslut, I saw that my mother was mean to him, that she was a warped religious nut, and I was glad that I was my father's beautiful cumslut.

The dreaded nights had turned into sweet anticipation for me, I wore what little sexy things I had for him, as I waited for that time of the night.

Silently, as the moon would come out from behind the clouds, he would enter my room, I would be ready for him, my mouth open, waiting on the edge of my small bed, sometimes naked, just sitting there, waiting patiently for my portion of what became my passion fruit.

One night he came early, "Give me your ass." He told me. I obliged silently, turning on all fours, on the edge of my childhood bed, and I gave my father my ass.

He knelt behind me, spit and licked at my asshole and then he just plunged his hard cock as deep as he could.

The pain was strong, but the joy that it gave me was stronger. The knowledge that I was pleasing my father, the dirty pleasure that I was spiting my mother, the whole ungodliness of fucking in the ass was driving me wild. I felt my pussy tremble with lust as my father sawed in and out of my sphincter.

My first fuck ended just as I was processing the new feelings that I was experiencing.

Giving me his nightly deposit in my bowels, my father withdrew, leaving me feeling empty.

In the coming days his stamina had improved, he could take my ass and give me the pleasure of my own orgasm, it made a world of difference to me.

The pleasure that I was getting, was now coupled with the actual pleasure of sex, and every day I craved for that time of the night, to come as soon as possible.

In school, I listened to my friends describe sex, listened to the girls as they balked at putting a boy's dick in their mouth, or how they talked in hushed tones about 'butt stuff.'

I couldn't tell them how much I enjoyed being my father's cumslut, about how much pleasure I get from him as he fucks me in the ass, I just listened and agreed with them.

It was the end of spring, my windows were open, and the night was warm, I was naked in the dark waiting for my daddy.

Silently the door opened and my father walked in with my brother in his boxers.

In the dark, they couldn't see the surprised scared look in my eyes, I just sat on the edge of the bed and kept quiet.

My father pushed my brother in front of me and with a swift jerk pulled down his boxers. I could barely see his drooping cook hanging between his legs in the low light of the night, I knew what was expected of me.

I took my brother's little dick in one hand and cupped his balls in the other, he gasped. I pulled on his foreskin exposing the head to the night air, he gasped again. I pulled him closer to the bed and sucked his cock into my mouth. He grabbed by my hair and thrust his cock deeper. I held him by the balls and felt his cock grow in my mouth.

My brother had a different smell, and my first taste of his prick was almost pleasant to me.

Not as thick as daddy, but longer his cock grew in my mouth. I let it stretch straight into my well used throat.

I was nestled against his stomach, his sparse hairs tickling my nose, while I played with his balls and hummed almost silently against his shaft.

He reached deeper down my throat than daddy ever did, I was thrilled, if daddy wanted me to suck my brother off I was going to do a good job of it.

In silence daddy sat next to me, taking my tits in his hands for the first time, he kneaded them, pinching on my nipples stimulating me as he had never done before.

My brother was humping my mouth, grunting like an animal, fucking my face like my father did the first time that he took me, so long ago.

"Quiet!" was the only word my father hissed at his son, making him cum like on command, filling my mouth with his cream. Thick and sweet, I held it in my mouth as it slowly turned viscous on my tongue, I played with it in my mouth as both of them peered at me from the darkness.

I cleaned his cock thoroughly, enjoying the slightly new taste that my brother had brought to the table. He was still hard and I was still licking his rod when my father whispered for both of us to hear, "Our beautiful little cumslut, it's time that she took care of your needs too. When you feel the urge, I want you to use your sister, be nice to her and no one is to know about this, we are never to talk about this, understood!" In the silence of the night his hushed stern words were like thunder in our ears.

He took his place in front of me feeding me his hard meat, and in seconds, fed me the cream that I was craving for so much by now.

We had a shed in the back yard, and since that night, my brother would take me there to feed me his cum. He was so much younger than our father, and he had so much more cum. He would take me to the shed four, five times a day before nightfall, and then he would join our father and use me every night.

He loved my mouth, but he loved to use my ass more.

I had swiped some hand cream from the house and kept it in the shed. Not being as dark as my room at night, my brother loved to watch me prepare myself for his cock.

With one hand, he would stroke his cock, while holding my dress with the other, allowing me to stretch and grease my ass for him.

For some reason, his cock was studded with these little protrusions that tickled me so sweetly as he rammed his cock in and out of me, so much so that I almost preferred being fucked up the ass by him to drinking his cum.

I had stopped wearing panties in protest to my mother, my brother had found this out and had his hand between my legs on every opportunity. His fingers had become a part of me, leaving me with an empty feeling when he was forced to remove his hand from the heat of my thighs.

We had a lot of free time alone at the house, when my brother wasn't fucking me in the shed, he would be playing with my pussy somewhere in the house, usually on the steps leading up to the attic, he liked to look and touch my pussy.

There was a big window there, the sun always shining on the stairs. He would have me sit in that light with my skirts around my waist and play with me. He never got tired of poking and prodding me. He loved the way that my pussy drooled at his touch.

And then he tasted me.

From that day forward I have never had to wash myself, because he kept me cleaner than our prudish mother would our dinner plates.

His tongue made me squirm, his fingers made me writhe in pleasure, and I was glad that he had found my pussy to be such a treasure for him. The feel of his mouth on my sex was a revelation for me; I spread myself wider than ever before for him on those stairs in the full light of day, allowing him to enter me with his fingers from the front, and claw at me from the back, I stifled the sounds of my pleasure deep in my throat, so that our witch of a mother wouldn't find us out.

My brother liked to bring toys from his room, toys that he had long since grown out off and stick them in me. I had a pussy full of toy soldiers on numerous occasions as we all sat around the table eating.

He liked to stuff my ass and pussy to the brim with sweet cherries and then chase me all over the yard watching as they dropped down from under my dress, then he would have me squat and watch me shit out the remaining few.

It still makes me smile remembering the immense enjoyment of watching our oblivious mother eat carrots that my brother had just recently pulled out of my ass.

Fucked senseless by two strong men repeatedly, fed on a constant stream of cum, I slept like a baby every night. Not having any sexual frustrations, sleeping well, I was able to study hard, I became one of the better students in my school.

The boys called me a prude, and my girlfriends tried to shock me with their sexual adventures, telling me stories about how they almost swallowed some cum, or how that guy fingered their ass...

My father and brother fucked me in the ass, they fucked my pussy, and they had me drink their cum like satyrs. I kept them happy and their balls drained, till the last day that I had left their house and that evil woman that gave birth to me.

I had received a scholarship, I moved out of the house, out of town, and never looked back. I tried to forget what I had endured in the silence of those nights in my own home.

Mark had brought back all of the memories tonight saying it out loud. The flashbacks were a part of that forgotten past, but now in the dark of our room, in the safety of his bed, I remembered that exquisite feeling of arousal and culmination that held me in its grip for so long, all those years ago.

I wanted that for my daughter, and son, I wanted them to feel all of that good stuff that I had experienced, without any of that regret or repugnance that I had struggled with.

Breathing in that musky smell still lingering in our room, I fell into a deep sleep.

In the morning, I found Annie in the kitchen making coffee, it was still early for Adam, but as I watched her in the skimpy little shorts all wedged up her ass, I was almost sorry that he was missing this sight.

Casually I walked up to her and slowly caressed the globes of her ass as I gave her a good morning kiss.

She turned in her place and repaid the kiss stroking my naked ass under the thin robe that I had chosen to wear that morning.

"Did you sleep well last night?" I asked her, having watched her brief show as she masturbated in her room, before I walked down to the kitchen. She had slept with the toy up her ass the whole night.

"I slept really well, and that toy that you gave me really helped, it does have such a sweet hurt." She purred, being unusually blunt for her.

"When you are as cool as I am, you have the coolest toys." I replied.

"Will you show them to me, occasionally. When you feel like it, you know?" she said bashfully.

I cupped her ass in my hand bringing her in for a hug: "Of course, dear, we can share them before we set you up with your own." I said smiling.

"I want to wear this one today when we go shopping, it feels so dirty and so exciting." She showed her cards, the smuttiness grabbing a hold on her. She and I never talked about going shopping, she was referring to what she overheard last night as her father banged me.

"As far as I'm concerned, we could wear something light, so that we could change clothes in a flash and hit the shops right after breakfast, and avoid the weekend rush." I urged her on.

"And I can wear this when we go out?"

"Yes, honey, you can wear the toy I gave you."

She pushed the sides of my robe and cuddled against my naked body.

Dressed in light short dresses we were in the first store just as they opened. We zoomed through their inventory and chose the things that we wanted to try, in no time we were naked in front of the dressing rooms, much like the other day, both of us naked in front of the large mirror as we examined our picks.