The Family That Lays Together

Story Info
A twin sister and brother are very attracted to each other.
39.7k words
4.82
110.9k
172
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, all. I plan on revamping some of my old stories and posting them, if y'all want them. If you don't, or I get more hate mail, or my stories show up on Amazon again, I'll shut it down.

All characters are at least 18 years old.

Daphne and Doug Johnson had just turned 18 in the summer of 1974. Unfortunately, their birthday had fallen at an inopportune time for a party, so their parents had promised them a party later in the summer. They had another year of school and were looking forward to all the special and fun activities of their senior year in high school. Although they were twins, they rarely had arguments or had any serious disagreements. Doug was very tall, 6-3, and slender. He had wanted to go out for basketball, but since their dad, Marvin, worked nights, he was needed at home, on the farm, to do chores, as was his twin sister.

Doug had brown hair, brown eyes, and was considered somewhat handsome by the girls at school. He was considered a nerd, however, and although he was friends with a great many girls, none of them were really interested in him as a boyfriend.

Daphne was tall, 5-9, and lanky. She was very pretty, although she was self-conscious of her height. She had shimmering blonde hair and blue eyes. Her classmates didn't see her as a nerd, although she was just as studious as her brother, and had actually read many more books. She was more popular with the boys, but, as yet, wasn't really interested in dating.

The twins had an older sister and an older brother, Renee and Robert; Renee was in grad school and Robert was a graduate assistant teacher. This left the twins with many farm chores when they got home from school. Their mother, Chrissy, was always busy cooking supper and tending to hundreds of household chores. Their dad worked in a factory from 4 PM to midnight. He sometimes didn't get home until 2 AM, then got up by 9 AM to do his farm work. Some weeks, the twins never saw him except on weekends.

Doug couldn't remember a time when he was not attracted to his sister. He knew that his feelings were not considered normal, so he was very careful not to let anyone know how attractive he thought she was. He felt a special connection to her because they were twins. They discussed, many times, how they could almost predict what the other was thinking.

And then there was that weird "sixth" sense they had about each other. One day Doug was working at the barn when a feeling came over him that something was wrong. He went directly to the house and told his mother that something had happened to Daphne. Daphne was visiting a friend, so Doug persuaded his mother to call to check on her. As it turned out, they were just about to call to tell them that Daphne had fallen and sprained her wrist. They had thought at first that it was broken.

Another time, Daphne got quite the opposite feeling about Doug. She smiled and told herself that something good had happened to Doug. A few minutes later she saw him in the school hallway and he informed her that he had gotten the highest grade in his math class for the entire year. "I knew something good had happened," Daphne smiled.

The twins' bedrooms were upstairs and they shared a "Jack and Jill" bathroom. They had shared a room, downstairs, until they were 13 years old. That was when their sister, Renee, had moved to college. It had worked out perfectly, because Chrissy was becoming very concerned about her twins, on the verge of puberty, sharing a bedroom.

Doug told himself that it was not right to be attracted to his own sister. His older sister, Renee, was a gorgeous girl with big breasts, good legs, and a small waist. Doug had certainly noticed that, but he was still very much more attracted to Daphne. He loved her long legs and pretty face. He thought her face was perfectly beautiful. When she smiled, her eyes crinkled. She was just so cute! Her hair, shoulder length, was a golden blonde that got even lighter in the summer sun. When it was summertime and the twins were outside a good bit, they both got very tan.

*****

One week, a couple of months after they turned 18, Doug went camping with a friend and his dad for almost a week. To his chagrin, there was just no place or opportunity for him to beat off, which he was in the habit of doing almost daily. They went swimming in a lake and there were lots of teenage girls and young women in bathing suits. Doug felt as if everyone could tell he had an erection, even though his swim trunks were quite baggy.

Daphne had spent the week doing both his and her chores, but Chrissy helped her some. Since it was really sunny that week, she found a secluded spot and sunbathed every day. After she came inside she would stand in front of the mirror naked, trying to imagine what a boy might think if he saw her this way. Since she already had a pretty good tan, by week's end she was tan all over -- she wondered what her parents would think if they knew that she sometimes sunbathed in the nude for short periods of time.

*****

Mr. and Mrs. Jones lived on the farm down the road from them. Since she had nobody to talk to or do anything with that week, Daphne walked over to spend some time with Mrs. Jones. She helped her pick peas and then they sat on the back porch and shelled them. Mrs. Jones told her about when she was growing up during the Depression. They were fascinating stories. She told Daphne that she grew up on that very farm and that, in one of the back fields, there was a spring. She told her that she and her siblings used to find arrowheads and various other implements that Indians had carved centuries before.

"Think there are any there now?" Daphne asked.

"Well, you're welcome to look. I don't guess anyone has really searched in that field in 30 years at least. We used to find a lot of them after a good rain. Think how many good rains there have been since I was a girl!" she laughed.

"Is it okay if we just go, or do we need to check with y'all first?"

"Oh, Honey, you can go back there any time. I'll tell Frank that if he sees you, you're just hunting arrowheads. Whatever you find, you can keep -- unless it's a chest of gold!" she cackled.

*****

Doug got home the next day. He was thinking all the way home that he would feign the need for a nap, go to his room, and jerk off. Maybe twice -- or even three times. His balls ached with his pent-up jism. He couldn't get it off of his mind.

When he got out of the car and started to go in the house, there was Daphne on the back porch, washing tomatoes. She was wearing a halter top and really short shorts. Her entire midriff was bare -- and very, very tan. His mouth dropped open as he noticed how very firm her stomach looked, how tan and shapely her long legs were and how her breasts seem to be gathered up in the halter top, just begging him to stare at them. He forced himself to look into her face -- was there a more beautiful girl on this planet? When did she go from being cute to being gorgeous? Her hair was so golden blonde that it almost looked platinum. Her eyes were shining blue. Her perfectly straight, perfectly white teeth, when she smiled at him, made his knees feel weak.

"Doug!" she yelped as she ran to him and wrapped her arms around him. "Oh I missed you so bad!" she squealed. He could feel her breasts against his chest and for a fleeting moment thought it would just be so natural to place his hand on her bottom and pull her to him. He could feel her sweet breath in his ear; it was almost more than he could bear.

He managed to smile as they broke the embrace. "I missed you, too! And mom, too!" he added as his mother walked up.

Chrissy stood on tiptoes and kissed his cheek. "You get taller all the time. I'm gonna have to get a stepladder to kiss you!" She reached up and ruffled his hair. "Y'all go out and play or something while I fix supper."

"Mrs. Jones says there's a spring on their place where she used to find arrowheads. Wanna go?" Daphne asked excitedly.

Doug had to quickly weigh his options. Did he want to go upstairs and beat off, or go with this young, tanned goddess? His cock began to harden at the prospect of viewing her cleavage, her long tanned legs, and her magnificently firm bottom as they walked along.

"Sure!" he replied. "Let me change clothes really quick!" He ran upstairs and changed into a pair of cut-off jeans shorts, a tee shirt, and some old Converse tennis shoes.

As they walked down an old farm road that joined their farm to that of the Joneses, he walked behind her most of the way, enthralled by the sway of her hips, the way her shorts fit so tightly on her bottom and her long, lean, exceedingly tanned legs. When he walked beside her and she turned toward him, he could see the tops of her tanned breasts. Every naughty thought he had ever had about his twin sister was multiplied a hundredfold. He knew he had never felt this horny in his young life and tried to tell himself that he had to control himself until they were able to get back home, where he could get some relief. Meanwhile, he was going to ogle his sexy twin sister, knowing that his release would be even more pleasurable.

Daphne was aware of how her twin brother was staring at her from the time he first got home. His eyes were all over her and, instead of making her feel uncomfortable, it made her tingle. After all, she thought, hadn't she picked these clothes just for him? Tight short shorts, halter top that showed her little bit of cleavage AND her tan tummy, back, and shoulders? Hadn't she thought about him when she sunbathed that week? Hadn't she imagined what it would be like if he saw how tan she was all over? Even before they got to the spring on the Jones farm, she knew that her panties were saturated. She wondered if he would try to touch her. Maybe a shoulder rub? That would be so wonderful and sensuous! She might even let him stroke her legs!

She knew she should not be having these kinds of thoughts, but she couldn't help it. Her brother was simply the most handsome boy she knew. She had his face memorized. She loved his brown eyes, his slightly crooked nose, his somewhat short chin, even his ears that stuck out a little too much. He was just delightful! She loved him so much -- she told herself that it wasn't romantic or anything like that. He was her brother! Her twin! They were almost the same person. It was inexplicable. She couldn't understand it and knew she couldn't possibly explain to anyone else how she felt about him.

They soon found a small stream of water and followed it. "Hey this must be the spring!" Daphne said. "Mrs. Jones said that Indians probably gathered around the spring and made their arrowheads and stuff."

Doug took his eyes off his sister's body long enough to search along some ground that looked like it had been plowed not long before. He reached down and picked up a flinty looking rock and examined it. "You think this is one?" he asked.

She walked over to where he was examining the rock. "I don't think so, but it looks like it might be a piece of one or just a piece that they chipped off when they made one. See? You can see where it looks like a tool has been used on it," she said as she looked up into his eyes. Oh he was so good looking and he was looking at her like he could just eat her up! She felt her nipples tingling.

Daphne tore her eyes away from her brother and began searching along the plowed ground. She found several tiny chips, that looked similar to the one Doug had found. Then she noticed a tiny chip of stone protruding from a clod of dirt. She picked it up and removed the dirt from it. "Doug! Look! I found one!" she shouted.

Doug hurried over to look at the perfect arrowhead that she held in her hand. "Wow, that is awesome," he marveled, taking it from her hand and examining it. "Let's see if we can find some more!"

As they poked around in the dirt, Daphne examined an outcropping of rock near the spring. "Hey, look at this. I think there was a rock wall around the spring here."

Doug walked over and looked at where she was pointing. "Yeah, but Indians didn't build this. Whoever owned the farm, a hundred years or so ago, built this rock fence around the spring," he said.

Daphne sat down on the ground at the foot of the wall. "I guess you're right. I'm bushed. I had to do your work while you were gone, you know," she teased.

Doug walked behind her, sat down on the short wall, and placed his hands on her bare, tanned shoulders. "I'm sorry. I will make it up to you, some way," he said as he began to massage her neck and shoulders. The feel of her flesh filled him with lust. She was the perfect female, he concluded. Even if she was his sister, he couldn't imagine any girl being this desirable.

His fingers were magic. She intensely wished that she could feel his fingers all over her body. "You're really good at that, Doug. That could put me to sleep," she whispered.

Doug leaned forward and kissed the nape of her neck, causing shivers to course down her body. She giggled, "That just tickles too much!" she gasped.

"Do you like it?" he said, knowing it really sounded stupid.

"I guess it's okay," she said, but thought, 'I absolutely love it!' "I'm not sure you should be kissing my neck, though."

"I missed you," he croaked. He bent over and kissed the delicate, smooth flesh on the side of her throat.

Electric currents of pure lust coursed through her body. "No, Doug. Don't," she breathed, thinking that she would love to lay down and let him kiss her all over.

"I'm...I'm sorry," he gasped. "You're just so pretty and I missed you so badly. I don't know what I'm doing."

She turned out of his reach and looked back at him. "That's so sweet, Doug. I love that you think I'm pretty. You just don't know how much that means to me. But we're sister and brother. We can't...you shouldn't kiss me like that."

Doug stood. "I know, Daphne. I know." His cock was raging. He thought that he might possibly cum in his shorts.

Daphne stood and stepped into his arms. She hugged him tightly as he held her close to him. She knew that her breasts were mashed into his chest, but she couldn't tear herself away. This is where she wanted to be, more than any place in the world. She wished that they could hold each other for hours -- and that it would be okay.

Presently, they broke the embrace and, ostensibly, began to look for arrowheads again. After a while, with no success, he sat on the ground with his back against the stone wall. Daphne walked near him and kicked a tuft of dirt at him, playfully.

She looked down at him and smiled. "I love you, Doug. You're my favorite brother!"

"I love you, too, Daphne. Every time I'm away from you...I can't explain it," he said, his voice catching. He felt a tear coursing down his face and angrily wiped it away. "It's like part of me is missing," he gasped.

Daphne felt tears come to her eyes and tears rolled down both cheeks. She took his hand and held it. "Yes! I feel the same thing, Doug. I do. We are twins. We are two halves of the same person!" She sat down between his legs, her back to him.

She reached for both of his hands and held them in hers. She kissed the palms of both of his hands, tears continuing to course down her face. She couldn't stop crying and she couldn't hide it from him.

He pulled his hands away from hers and began, again massaging her shoulders. She sat up straighter and settled more closely against him. His hard cock was now pressed against her firm ass.

Daphne, having detected that her brother had an erection, pushed herself back against him, knowing how wrong it was, but very much wanting to feel him against her bottom. They didn't have to talk about it. They could pretend that there was nothing inappropriate happening, but she knew that her brother was extremely sexually excited by her -- his own twin sister -- and that blew her mind because she felt exactly the same way. She wished, desperately, that he could just pull his cock out and let her touch it. But she knew that could not happen. Not ever.

Doug, inflamed with desire for his luscious sister, felt her firm bottom against his tumescent cock. He, once again, placed his hands on her shoulders, massaging them gently. He stroked her arms and neck and down her sides. She reached for his hands and placed them on her bare stomach, settling even closer to him. He was almost positive that she was purposely pressing her bottom against his enraged cock.

Her stomach felt so soft, yet her abdominal muscles were very firm. She was just so incredibly sexy that it was driving him wild. Everything about this girl was perfect, in his eyes. He felt that he was almost out of control, his lust for her was so intense. He suddenly moved his hands upward and clasped her braless breasts, squeezing them gently through her halter top. They were not real big, but he could feel how supple and firm they were. He imagined seeing them naked, kissing them, sucking them...

He heard his sister moan. It was unmistakable. That moan was forevermore seared into his brain. A moan of exquisite pleasure, of intense desire. But suddenly she took his hands and gently moved them from her breasts.

"No," she breathed, but then placed his hands back on her stomach. He felt her settle herself even closer to him, moving her bottom against his throbbing cock, but her hands held his firmly against her smooth tummy, making sure they didn't stray upward again.

She leaned her head back and lay it on his shoulder, as she held his hands on her tummy and pushed her bottom against him. She looked up into his face as he leaned forward and kissed her lips. She felt something spasm against her bottom and her brother's eyes closed as his mouth opened with a soft sigh.

When he opened his eyes a few seconds later, Daphne was smiling at him. "I love you," she whispered.

*****

Doug was almost certain that Daphne knew he had cum in his pants. This should have been terribly embarrassing, but even though there was a huge wet spot on his crotch and he could feel cum running down the insides of his legs, he was strangely relaxed -- almost giddy. They walked side by side, holding hands part of the time, talking about the arrowhead that they had found and Doug's trip.

Daphne wasn't about to draw attention to what she knew had happened. She felt that she could completely understand it and, she admitted to herself, it was very flattering to her. Her gorgeous brother had become so sexually excited by HER that he had cum in his pants. She could hardly help but smile all the way home. She couldn't wait to get to her room, lock her door, and treat herself to as many intense orgasms as she could possibly muster -- AND, she promised herself, she would allow herself to think about HIM. She wouldn't even pretend that she was thinking about someone else and that her brother just casually waltzed, unbidden, into her fantasies. No. He WAS her fantasy. She would imagine him, naked, with her, NAKED...together!

Doug went to his room, took off all his clothes, threw his underwear and shorts under the bed -- hidden until he had the chance to wash them himself -- lay on his bed, his imagination saturated with visions of his lovely sister -- she was just so wonderfully sexy and kind and sweet, and even understanding! He took his steel-hard cock in his hand and began to stroke it. She, he thought, understood his actions and even...his accident. She knew what had happened, yet had not been disgusted, nor had she embarrassed him. No, she had been completely understanding and loving. His heart swelled. Would he ever care about another girl the way he cared about Daphne? Would any woman ever appeal to him the way she did? Would he ever, in his life, be as sexually aroused as he had been today?

He imagined that his sister had allowed his hands to remain on her breasts, to unclasp her halter top, revealing her breasts to him, begging him to touch them, to caress them, to kiss them, to lick them, to suck them...fountains of his warm cum shot from his cock, spraying his pillow, some landing in his face and on his chest.