The Family Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue smiled. "Oh just wait until you meet Sally! She's a doll, and she is anxious to meet you too."

"So Sally is a player?" Terri implied. "What is she like?"

Sue attempted to fill her in. "She's younger than you, and like you, she's adventurous. When I told her how Rob and I sometimes play and bet for sex on the golf course, she was all for it. And she paid off. We had more fun back here at the house and then we all went out for dinner and dancing. And then she stayed over night. Otherwise, just a quiet day of golf." Sue winked.

I added, "And you'll meet her, because we made a date to play again in a couple of days."

"Ooo yes, I do want to meet her. You know, considering this is supposed to be a family vacation, we sure are meeting and making a lot of new friends and contacts."

"That's right!" Tracy said. "Sheryl and I are already talking about trading time in Austin and Sedona. She's like if I had a twin sister. I mean, I love you Terri, but Sheryl and I seem to really have a lot in common. And like you Terri, she instinctively knew exactly where to touch me to turn me on. Rob, you would have enjoyed being a fly on the wall in our room last night."

"Yeah," Terri chimed in, "we had all the right ingredients for a spontaneous orgy last night. I bet there were twenty guys in the bar who would have LOVED to have joined in. But it was just us girls, and boy was it fun!"

At that moment we heard the door open and Trish and Jan joined us.

"Fun? Who's talking about fun? Trish went straight to her daughters and hugged them. "When did you get home? I can't wait to hear about all the fun."

Jan came to me and we hugged and kissed. She turned and shared the same greeting with Sue. Then she started telling us about their day.

"After you left this morning, we teased Devon for a while. He told us about the Farmers Market today so we decided to check it out. It was wonderful. We ran into Chad and Devon there. I bought some delicious heirloom tomatoes and I gave them to Devon. He said he would stop at the deli and get some fresh burrata and basil and make Caprese for us this afternoon. They should be along shortly."

"Mmmm sounds wonderful." Sue replied. "I think I'm going to get out of these golf clothes. Anyone up for a swim?"

"I am." Replied Tracy. "I need to unpack my bag and do some laundry."

"Me too." Terri said.

Trish took control. "OK, everybody get your dirty clothes together. We should have enough for a full load in the washing machine."

At that moment, Devon and Chad entered the house. "Washing machine? Did someone say washing machine? That's my domaine." Chad began giving the orders. "You all just need to relax while Devon and I take care of the chores. I'll gather the laundry and do the washing ."

"Well, in that case, I'm going to get undressed." Trish smiled as she peeled off her top and unbuttoned her shorts.

"Good idea." I echoed. We all headed for our rooms and our hampers.

A few minutes later we were all naked and reassembled in the swimming pool. The water was cool and refreshing. Conversations continued about what each of us had missed in the absence of the others. One thing was clear. We were all continuing to have a good time.

Devon appeared at the door with a platter of Caprese appetizers and pitchers of Sangria and lemonade. Chad emerged behind him, and after pouring drinks for all of us to sip in the pool, he asked, "Do you guys mind if we strip down and join you in the water? You'll all just look so cool and comfortable."

We all smiled and encouraged them both. In seconds their duds were folded on a chair and they were as naked as we were and joined us in the water. Devon had even set up the food on a floating platter, so as long as we didn't get splashy and out of control, we could munch on the tomatoes and burrata while still in the water. What a relaxed and idyllic scene it was.

I'm not sure who started it, but soon it was becoming sexy and romantic. It might have been Trish. She was flirting with Chad. He was being his polite self, but she was coming on to him. I've seen this before and I have no problem with it. Trish had already had some romantic moments with Chad this week, so I was pretty much ignoring it. Besides, I was more occupied with Tracy. She was giving me more details about her conversations with Sheryl. It seems that they are both extremely capable and qualified in their businesses. And they recognize and have a mutual respect for each other. When you're near the top in your field, it can sometimes be hard find and befriend others in your local environment. I know that most of the people Tracy works with look up to her because she's so good at what she does. So she doesn't have a lot of close friends at work. Her friends from her school days have also grown up and moved on to their lives and occupations. We, as her family, are her best friends, and her lovers. I was realizing that in spite of all of Tracy's talents and attributes, she is often alone in her world. My heart was aching for her. So we were both excited that she had found a new friend, and that it was someone she could really relate to on her own level.

And how do we show our excitement for each other? We hug and we kiss and we share the extra special romance that is so unique in our family. I had her wrapped in my arms and we just naturally progressed into the loving sex that comes so easily between us. We literally fell in love when she was just a teenager in school and I was engaged and then married to her mother, Trish. We proceeded cautiously and we didn't officially consummate our relationship until after I married her mom, and it was with her mother's blessing and approval.

So making love together in the pool was normal. In fact, making love in the pool with friends and family all around us was nothing new. It was more about our happiness for Tracy's newfound friendship.

She pushed me over to the walk in ramp by the steps of the pool. Slowly, we laid down together. Tracy was crawling all over me as we kissed. I knew where we were headed. She straddled my hips and massaged my penis. I naturally began to grow, and Tracy knew exactly how to get me hard. Before I knew it we were screwing right there at the edge of the pool.

"Mmm Tracy you feel so good."

"I love you Rob. You're the only man that I've ever really loved like this. You understand me. I can tell you anything, and you get it. Oh yeah, pull on my nipples. Mmm."

Tracy and I know every inch of each other's body. Just like I know and love her Mom. We know how to build the pleasure, and we know how to make it happen. I glanced across the pool and I could see Trish and Chad smiling, touching and kissing. Meanwhile Devon was the centerpiece in a little love huddle over in the corner with Terri, Sue, and my sister Jan. The sounds around us had evolved from conversations to moans and giggles and sighs. Tracy and I were the first to cum. And we might have been the only ones, because it was really intense and for those minutes I was oblivious to everyone else around us.

When I regained my senses I heard a voice in the distance.

"Woo Hoo! Anybody home?" It was coming from next door. Tracy's ears perked up but Terri was the one to respond.

"Hey Sheryl. C'mon over. No need to get dressed." She walked past us up the steps of the pool and sauntered out to the back gate. I turned and followed her ass while Tracy shifted on my belly. When Terri opened the gate, Danni and Sheryl walked into the yard. They were wearing predictably tiny bikinis. They both hugged and kissed Terri and then approached us in the pool. My dick was still inside of Tracy. Tracy pushed herself into an upright position, but it was obvious we were still fucking. Sheryl walked up and stood above us. At first she was expressionless, but then she smiled and bent down to kiss Tracy.

"Wow, you weren't kidding when you told me about how much you love Rob! Mind if I join you?"

I watched as she peeled off her thong and twisted her top off to stand naked over my head. Then she stepped down the ramp and sat beside us. Tracy put her hand on Sheryl's thigh.

"I'm glad you're here. I was missing you. I was telling Rob about you and how much I enjoyed being with you. Please stay."

"I'm not going anywhere darling."

Meanwhile, Terri was helping Danni strip down and they walked down the steps into the pool. As they walked by I couldn't help admiring their backsides. My dick throbbed when I saw a flash of blue in Danni's butt. She was wearing the infamous butt plug.

Tracy felt the bounce in my pocket rocket and wiggled her hips in response.

Sheryl couldn't help but comment. "You guys look so natural there together. But this is such a surreal setting. I mean, when I bought my house here I never could have imagined what I would have next door! But then, this is just a magical week. I know it was meant to be for us to be here at the same time, and meet like this. I'm so glad that you recognized me Tracy, even with my clothes off." We all laughed.

I had to say, "Sheryl, seeing you with your clothes off is something that's embedded in my brain now. I've met some beautiful girls in my life, but you are up there at the top of the list."

Sheryl blushed. "I guess your compliment must be sincere, since you're telling me this while you're fucking your beauty queen daughter!" Now it was Tracy's turn to blush. But it was true. Both of these young women possess beauty beyond compare. I eyed the perfection of Sheryl's breast. The way it hung so perfectly with just a hint of uplift. Much like Tracy's. Their skin is clear and smooth. Tan legs and bodies. Bright smiles. The rewards of being fit and healthy. However, for Tracy and Sheryl, it's just their natural state. 99% of women their age are surely envious and would love to trade lives with either of these girls.

"Sheryl, I'm being totally honest. As good as it feels to be inside of Tracy right now, it's seeing you naked beside us that is keeping me hard as a rock. Tracy knows that I just came inside of her. She also knows that it's normal for me to shrink after that happens."

Tracy wiggled her hips again. "And he is still rock solid. Wanna go for a ride?"

Sheryl raised her eyebrows. The expression was positive enough that Tracy leaned forward and kissed me, then dismounted, revealing my tall and proud monument. She made room for her new friend and Sheryl climbed aboard. I suppose I could have objected to being used as a sex object, but that wasn't going to happen. Sheryl rocked her way down until our pubic bones collided.

"Oooo Rob, you feel so good! Tracy I understand why you love this man so much. He's loving and caring AND he's a great fuck buddy." She rocked her hips and soon we had a slow and stimulating pace that was creating minor waves in the shallow end of the pool. I heard Devon call out to his female companions, "Hey girls, finish these last portions of Caprese. There's a tidal wave coming."

Terri looked over at us and realized that I had switched partners. "Hey! Rob's already on round two. I need someone to lick my pussy."

She hoisted herself up onto the edge of the pool and spread her legs. Devon was putting the floating platter up out of the water. Sue and Danni both moved toward Terri and volunteered to provide the cunnilingus. I refocused on Sheryl because she was giving me her full attention. Tracy leaned in to suckle her breast. Sheryl moaned. I was holding her hips now and attempting to control the pace, but Sheryl was going faster and faster. We'd pause for a moment and then she'd start it up again. I wasn't worried about cumming before her since it had only been a few minutes since Tracy drained me. So Sheryl was getting a good long ride. And I could tell she was enjoying it.

In the distance I heard Terri sighing, and then the unmistakable sound of Trish as she was cumming, apparently with assistance from Chad. Jan and Danni were doing something with Devon. I didn't care. All I wanted to do was please Sheryl.

"Mmm, oh Rob! Yes!"

I felt Tracy's hand on my thigh and moving up to my scrotum. I realized that she was about to insert her finger in Sheryl's anus. She went deep enough that I could feel her massaging my cock through Sheryl's anal tissue. Now Sheryl was out of control.

"Oh God! Oooo I'm cumming! Mmm Tracy. Oh wow!"

I was still solid and not even sure if I would cum or not. Sheryl kept rocking and pounding and I just kept pushing deeper inside of her. What an amazing first time fuck this was. Sheryl must have thought I was super human. I felt as if I was, because indeed, she was tiring and nearing exhaustion while my projectile was still fully stiffened and unable to fire a single shot.

Sheryl bent down and kissed me. We traded spit and her sighs filled my lungs. Tracy was still massaging us from inside Sheryl's ass.

"Oh Rob! That was amazing. I've only known you and your family for three days and the orgasms just keep getting better! Whew!" She kissed me again. I felt Tracy remove her finger. Sheryl shuddered.

This was another magical moment. I looked around at the pool full of family and friends, naked, exercising their free will to make love and share their passion for life with each other. How did I come to be living this life?

To be continued...

12