The Family Where I Worked

Story Info
A guy who works in Middle East as family driver.
1.7k words
3.4
5.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing a story so please pardon my mistakes. As English is not my first language I tried my best to minimize the flaws and grammar errors. Also this work is not purely targeted for only sex so if you're looking for something like that then it might disappoint you.

All the characters, story, incident and places mentioned in this story are all fictional. It is not intended to imitate, copy or retell anyone's personal experience. If it meets with the real life with you or anyone that you know, then please consider it as pure coincidence.

Chapter 01 - What I'm not supposed to see.

"Okay, take care and don't worry too much. Just remember my words." That's what he said before he left and made his way to departure in airport.

He was a medium build guy with approximate 5'6" height with slight black coloured face with trimmed moustache and French beard. He is 29 years old. He wore black jeans, dark striped shirt with black leather jacket. Probably he was making his best appearance to meet his friends and family in this vacation to his country.

Or he wants to look better in front of his future to be wife.

I contemplated upon his words while driving my way back to pick up my old madam from her relatives home and to take her to shopping mall as per I was instructed beforehand I dropped him to airport. She went there today morning which she occasionally does to meet her younger sister.

"Listen brother, I've been intending to say you something for a while before I leave but never found the right moment." He mentioned these words suddenly in a slight serious tone.

"What is it?" I asked showing my curiosity.

"Well, don't take it wrong but you should never reveal anything that you see and do that you're not supposed to see and do to anyone even if you feel that it is wrong and you're compelled to do so. If you do then trust me, trouble will seek you instead. Also, make sure you decide who you want to serve."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked feeling confused.

"Don't worry you'll understand eventually." He said while smiling. Seeing his change in reaction from seriousness to smile in a fraction of seconds I got more confused. Observing my still confused face he added, "and if you don't then we might never meet again."

Just then there was announcement for the open of the counter for the flight he is supposed to take. Getting up he added, "well at least not in this country."

He shook hands with me and preparing the suitcase to drag he said his last words before his departure, "Okay, take care and don't worry too much. Just remember my words." and just left without turning back.

I observed his back for few minutes and decided that it is time for me to go back.

Well no point thinking too much. I decided to leave my train of thought in this matter when I reached old madam's relative home to pick her up as scheduled.

I drove through inside the gate because I came here multiple times and gate is always mostly open. As soon as I enter I saw one house maid with pink top with white hizab coming towards my direction telling me to stop. Her face was white with freckles above her nose and under eyes. She is 5'3" tall with lean figure and 23 years old. I slowly stopped the car and put my glasses down and said that I am here for old madam and her relative for shopping.

"Eldest madam and madam already left with Saran.", she said frowning. She mentions my old madam as eldest madam and Saran is apparently this family's driver who was supposed to be busy today with his master.

"When did they left?" I asked surprised.

"An hour ago, youngest madam is only here. She doesn't like noises so leave quickly." She said while making go gesture. Her attitude towards me is always cold.

I drove the car in reverse clearly I was getting angry with my old madam and this house maid whose attitude I did not like but I did not dared to show in my face.

Working here is quite tough where idea and common sense of gender equality is different than our country. Sometimes I feel that it's the male who are oppressed. Even though females here have to wear burqa and they can not show their face and bound with restrictions. Still, they hold some authority over certain things.

When they are in home no other males except their husband are permitted to enter without their explicit permission. Even in public places if they are in lift and decide to use it alone all she have to do is lift her hand in stop motion and we can't even do a thing and wait like an animal for lift to come back again.

And by any chance if you offend any female here, specially the locals then even if they lie and tried to frame you there is very less that you can do to prove your innocence and only thing that awaits you is punishment or simply jail and if worse death penalty. Well that's what I heard from my mentor Sasi who just went for vacation. Yeah, seems like pain in the ass but there is nothing you can do about it.

So, even though I don't like the attitude of this house maid who is not in higher position than me in work wise dares to be arrogant in front of me. Maybe part of it because her family is considered better than mine whom I'm working or part of it because of this country's rule itself with but who knows.

I'm not in any liberty to argue or offend anyone for some minor issues. Plus I don't think that I'll be forever working here in this country so, it doesn't matter for the time being.

Since, old madam is not here any more I decided to go back to home as I also have to deliver a file to old master as instructed from old and young master's office. Though this matter is not urgent it is still better to finish errand first as I also live in same home as my masters'.

Well technically my place is outside the main house in same compound with beautiful garden at the right side of main gate. It is ground floor house with only one room inside and attached bathroom.

The size of room is around 7 meter in length in 6 meter in breadth with two single bed in each side of the room across the length. At the end of room there is one cupboard and other side of wall there is 18" LCD TV.

It have Window AC attached with it at the left side of the door and no any other windows. Since, I came here in November and currently it's December there is no need to turn on AC.

Unlike my masters' home is one storey building with dining hall, TV room, guest room, study room and old master's room in ground floor. While family's kitchen, game station, young master, young madam and old madam's room is in first floor. There is also rooftop but it seems like it was partially modified to make additional rooms for the house maids to stay. And back of the masters' home there is kitchen and dining room for workers.

Though it is medium sized home you must admit that interior design of this home is not less than any palace though I never been to one before.

While listening to songs from my country which I saved in USB Drive from my country I quickly arrive to home. Since, gate is mostly open in day time, I entered through it and parked in car sun shade which is in slight back and left from my room.

I turned off the engine collected document and got off from car.

Old master will mostly will be in study room at this time so intending to hand over the document I entered the main house.

Ground floor of main house is accessible day time without permission where as if I have to go to first floor, I need to take permission with madams first which house maids will do it for me.

Study room is in right side of the main entrance door but you have to get in to it from behind where as in left side there is TV room and guest room. Also at the far end of left there is old master's room. And in right side in open there is the dining hall after study room.

I walked straight through door turned right at the edge and knocked three times on the study room. I waited for few minutes but there was no answer so I opened the door. He is not here.

Since, I did not hear any sound from TV room I reckoned he must be in his room taking after noon nap which he seldom does when don't feel like to go to office or when he returns early.

I left the file on his study table and exited and when I was about to leave the main house I heard faint sound which I was too busy thinking about handing over the file that I did not notice before.

It felt like it was coming from one of the rooms. I thought maybe I was wrong and old master must be watching Television so, I opened the TV room(or more kind of TV Hall) but nobody was there and Television was off.

Confused I craned my neck around but there really was no one around. I went to guest hall from TV room as it also has internal door connected to each other but he was not there as well.

Sound was slightly more louder in guest room and it sounded more like muffled voice. Curiosity took me over and I decided to find the source of it.

I slowly walked out of the guest room and stealthily walked towards old master's room. Door was very slightly open and I slowly pushed it more and to my surprise I saw something that I was not supposed to see.

My old master was pounding on house maid from behind.