The Fancy Dress Party

Story Info
A husband and wife go to a fancy dress party.
12.8k words
4.13
39.5k
62

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,563 Followers

"What, oh god no. Please Jess, you have to be joking."

Her cheeky little giggle disarmed my anger, but not my shock. "Dan, it's just a party. It sounds like so much fun. Come on, we don't go out that much. It would be nice to socialise with some new friends. Plus it will be a chance for you to finally meet Paul my boss."

It was hard to disguise my sneer. "Jess, it will be hard to socialise, with anybody, whilst I'm dressed up as a hooker."

She giggled again. "Everybody will be in the same boat my love. It is fancy dress, and has a theme. Everybody else will be dressed in exactly the same way."

It sounded awful, I couldn't think of anything worse. "Bloody hell Love. It sounds horrific. It isn't something that interests me. Tell you what, just ask Paul if it will be okay, if we just dress normally."

She gave me a scowl. "Well, I'm going to join in. Golly Dan, it's just a bit of fun. It's fancy dress, for heavens sake."

That shocked me a little. "You mean you will be happy to go to a party at your boss's house. Dressed as a hooker?"

"Dan, it's fancy dress. It doesn't mean I am going to be a hooker. Just dressed up."

"Good lord. What will he think of you? I mean, you will still have to work together afterwards."

"What will he think of me!" She laughed loudly. "Good god Dan, he's going to be dressed as Frank-N-furter from the rocky horror movie. He is going to be in no position to judge me."

This all started because Jess my wife of four years had been invited to this damn fancy dress party at her Boss Paul's house.

Jess, had only worked for him for three months. He sounded like a decent guy, although I had never met him.

Jess and I moved to Auckland from the Waikato, so I could work on the Central light rail network. It was a new project and gave me a really good shot at promotion. My role as a supervisor, was a step up. It was a chance I couldn't turn my back on. At first Jess was a bit reluctant to move. She hated the idea of leaving our friends and family.

I pointed out, Auckland was only a two hour drive from our old home town. She reluctantly agreed. At first she struggled with home sickness, but when she scored the job at Paul's dental practice, that all changed. It was a large practice, and included a much better salary than her previous role as a dental hygienist.

We had struggled a little moving to Auckland. It's a big city, a hell of a lot different to little old Morrinsville. It's not like we were country bumpkins, or that we had never travelled. What shocked us was the pace of life in a City like Auckland.

Morrinsville, was a small town, a farming community. We had a tight circle of friends, and our family nearby. This move was driven by my desire to grow professionally. I had been studying online to become a Civil Engineer. This role would give me a deeper insight into what it was like to lead projects.

We found an inner city apartment. That was also a shock, not just the cost, but living in a high-rise, was a new and novel experience.

The day after she mentioned the fancy dress party. I arrived home from work late. The job did require long hours, and because it was all new to me. I was having to put in a fairly determined effort.

Anyway. I digress. I arrived home, and it was evident that Jess wasn't in a very happy mood.

She plonked the plates down on the little table with a deep sigh.

Picking up my knife and fork, I glanced over at her with a worried frown. She was normally so happy go lucky. Bright and effusive. Something was troubling her.

"What's that matter Honey?"

She gave me one of her sad puppy looks. "Nothing really. Paul said we can't go to his party."

Confused I asked. "Why not?"

"Because he said, he doesn't want the other guests to feel uncomfortable. Everybody has to dress up. If you don't want to participate, he would prefer we didn't attend."

Trying to sound conciliatory I said. "Never mind Honey. We could go out somewhere nice, just the two of us."

"Phooey, I was looking forward to meeting some new people. We have hardly met anyone since we bloody moved here. Everybody from the practice is going. In fact it's the hot topic of conversation. I feel left out because now we can't go."

"I'm sorry Jess. I promise I'll make it up to you. Perhaps we could drive down and catch up with the family, on Sunday?"

She shrugged it off, with a sigh. "Yeah, if you want."

That definitely didn't sound like her. I couldn't remember seeing her so sad. We ate in silence, and we were doing the dishes when she asked. "Why don't you want to go?"

I laughed, derisively. "Oh come on Jess. You know I don't go in for all that stuff. Dressing up as a woman, me, come on babe. I would look ridiculous."

She shook her head, bit her lip thoughtfully. "My Love, everybody going will be in the same position as you. So who cares if you look silly? Everybody else will as well."

The idea appalled me. I could think of nothing worse. But I could also see how desperate Jess was. I hated letting her down. Relenting I muttered. "Okay, what would I have to wear?"

She brightened almost immediately. "Are you serious?"

"If we can find something that doesn't look to ridiculous, then I suppose we could give it a go."

We finished drying the dishes and Jess scooted into the living area and grabbed her laptop. "Bring us a couple of glasses of wine babe. I think you might need it."

When I sat down beside her, she took her glass of wine and leaned over and gave me such a sweet little kiss. "Thank you Dan. I love you so much."

Oh god, now I was trapped. I felt, it immediately. There was no way to back out of this. I was going now whether I liked it or not.

She had already googled fancy dress and hookers

She scrolled down to one. A bright red old western saloon girl costume. Christ it was as sexy as hell. She gave my arm a squeeze. "I think I'm going to get that one."

It was bright red satin, with the top being a corset style design, with the whalebone, highlighted in black embroidery. The bodice was low, showing plenty of cleavage.

The hem line was so short, it barely covered her private parts. And the black fishnet stockings were highly erotic. My blood was already pumping.

She glanced sideways at me. "Well, what do you think?"

"I think, I'm going to have a heart attack. That's what I think?"

She put on a mock sad pout. "You don't like? Don't you think I could pull it off?"

"Oh Honey, you can easily wear that. It would be incredible, but god. It's so revealing, so slutty."

She giggled, took a sip of her wine. "I would agree normally, but look at all these costumes. They are all like that."

"I suppose so. Are all the other women going to be dressed similarly?"

She nodded. "Babe, it's the theme of the party. I can't begin to imagine what Paul's going to look like."

She scrolled to some images from the rocky horror and I nodded in disbelief. "What's he like Paul. I thought you said, he's a fairly big guy?"

"He is. He must be six four at least, and quite wide across the shoulders."

"And he's going to wear that?" I pointed to some images of Frank N Furter. She giggled. "I know, it's going to be hilarious."

I took a large gulp of my wine, finishing it quickly. She gave me a cheeky grin. "Now we have to find something for you? What about a sexy slutty nurse?"

She brought up a bunch of costume images. "Oh my god. No fucking, way Jess."

She giggled at my response and passed me her glass. "I think we're going to need refills."

I got up and walked into the kitchenette to top up the glasses. My mind was in a tizz. 'Slutty nurse.' What the fuck was she thinking?

I took the full glasses back in and sat with her. She accepted her glass, with a bright breezy smile. "What about one of these?"

The laptop screen was awash with images of sexy schoolgirls. Mini skirts, bared midriffs. "Oh holy fuck Jess!" I gasped in horror.

She laughed. "Come on, Honey, get in the spirit. Remember, it's just a bit of fun."

"I know, but I don't want to look like a complete wanker. I could never wear anything like that. Can't you find something with trousers? Perhaps I could be your pimp."

She laughed loudly, giving me the funniest glare. "You, a pimp, trousers, oh my god babe. You crack me up." She scrolled a little more as I reclined back on the sofa wondering, what the hell I had got myself into.

She gave me a nudge. "What about this then?"

She had found a German Oktoberfest serving girl costume. As I looked at it, I thought. 'At least it had a full skirt, and sleeves. The only thing worrying me was the low bodice. "Jesus Jess. You would need serious breasts to fill that out." She just giggled, seeing my look of horror.

As I looked at some of the others, I kept going back to the Oktober fest costume. "Yeah, okay Jess. I suppose, at least it covers everything."

She leaned over and gave me a big kiss. "Wonderful, that's decided, I would have preferred it if we could have worn similar costumes, but, hey. At least we can go."

Tuesday Jess was in a bubbly jubilant mood. She seemed particularly buoyant. After we had eaten and were sitting down she said. "Do you want to see my costume?"

"Oh hell yes." I replied eagerly.

I turned on the evening news and cracked open a beer. It took nearly an hour before Jess poked her head into the living area. "Turn off the TV."

She strutted out looking absolutely devastatingly sexy. "Oh my god. Jess you look amazing."

She paraded across in front of me, her arse swaying her arms up showing off her full luscious figure. "Fuck, you look sexy."

She giggled. "So I can pull this off then?"

"Oh hell yes. I can't believe how sexy you look."

She posed in front of me, her hip stuck out provocatively. "You like then?"

"Like, I love it."

"Good enough to eat?" She giggled.

That shocked me a little. She wasn't normally an overtly sexual person. I don't mean she was prudish, just not uninhibited, so brazen."

"Definitely good enough to eat." I replied as I stood in front of her. "Can we leave the costume on?"

She sniggered loudly. "No way Jose." She snapped. "You are not ruining this. I have to wear it Saturday. Although, if you're a good boy. I will leave the stockings on."

The next night she was again bright and bubbly. We were eating our evening meal and she had been talking non stop about all the people going to the party and the costumes they were wearing. It certainly sounded like everybody was getting into it.

I was actually starting to look forward too it. "When are you picking up my costume?"

"Probably Thursday or Friday night. I brought mine, because, well. I like it. We might be able to use it again."

"Oh definitely." I replied with a grin hoping I didn't sound too lecherous.

"Dirty bugger." She giggled.

"Doesn't leave much time if it doesn't fit." I replied.

"Hired costumes aren't so size dependant. I think they make them a little more forgiving. You'll be fine. I did buy your wig though. Do you want to try it on?"

With an apprehensive resigned sigh, I mumbled. "Yeah, I suppose so."

She ran into the bedroom and returned with a long wavy blonde wig. She gave me a curious glance. "I think we need to give you a good shave first. We could try out some makeup on you as well."

With demoralised, panic-stricken groan I gasped. "Oh god, really. Makeup, do we have too?"

"Yes we do. You will have to wear it Saturday night. May as well get used to it. Go and have a shave, and sweetheart, make it a close one."

I moved into the bathroom and slowly stalling for as long as physically possible, I shaved as close as I could. Walking into the bedroom, I found Jess already at her dresser. "Come on gorgeous. Let's get you all dolled up."

"Fuck." I grumbled.

"Oh stop being a fuddy duddy. It'll be fun." She teased. "Come on Hon, stop treating this like it's the end of the world. It's just a bit of fun."

She pushed me down into the chair and stood in front of me.

"Close your eyes," She said. "I need to pluck some hairs, god you've got hairy brows."

Dismayed at her dismissive attitude, I moaned. "Jess, I have to work in the morning. Don't do anything silly."

She leaned down and kissed me. "I'm not daft Dan. I would never embarrass you like that."

I felt her plucking away at my brows, it did hurt, but I said nothing.

"Go on, open your eyes." She whispered.

I opened and looked in the mirror. He had plucked my brows, they were thinner, but didn't look too feminine.

"Is that okay?" She asked.

I nodded my approval and she said, "Good. Let's get on with it."

She started off massaging in some cream of some sort, then powder, some rouge or something. Then she started on my eyes. Lots of mascara, false extended eyelashes, silver eye shadow, finished off with some light blue eye shadow.

"Pucker up babe." She whispered.

I pursed my lips fearfully, as she started applying lipstick. I have to say it felt weird, the other stuff I didn't feel, but the lipstick. I could taste, and feel.

Finally came the wig. She pulled it over my head and adjusted it, with a broad smile.

"Okay my sexy girlfriend. There you go. What do you think?"

She turned me to the mirror and I looked at the weirdest thing staring back at me. Okay, I looked like a drag queen, there was no hiding from that. Although I had to admit she had done a good job.

Jess giggled crazily as she put her head down by mine. "Bloody hell, you look so sexy. I mean wow. Who knew there was such a sexy girl hiding inside of you."

Horrified, I snorted. "Cut it out. I look like I could be on that bloody stupid drag show you watch on TV."

Slightly offended, she muttered. "Yes you could, and you should be proud of that. We will practice every night and get it perfect."

She turned my head, and our lips met in a very sexy kiss. The lipstick making it slippery and wet. I could taste the lip gloss. She sat down on my lap, her arms circling my neck.

She wriggled and squirmed as our kiss escalated. My erection was tumescent, throbbing painfully trapped in my jeans.

She leaned back a little to stare into my eyes. "Oh Christ Dan. God that's sexy."

"I'll say." I said grabbing her as our kiss grew quickly into a passionate zip breaking melding of our mouths.

"Let's go to bed." She whispered wetly in my ear.

We climbed into bed, my clothes quickly shed. Jess kept her costume on and I took great delight in the feel of the sexy silky smooth satin as it rubbed across my body,

Her legs trailed over mine sending electric shocks tingling up and down my body.

God it was so damn sexy. The kiss was sensational. I had never felt anything like it, so velvety smooth, so luscious.

"I always wondered what it would be like to kiss a girl." Jess whispered.

The costume, as sexy as it was, gave no access. I reluctantly had to remove it, clip by clip. Her boobs sprung out to greet my eager hands, I mauled, massaged, kissed and sucked. Her hard erect little nipples grazing my lips.

I kissed them like the family jewels they were.

I felt her hands on my head pushing me down lower, down past her navel and her legs parted pushing me between them.

She had never been this forceful, so direct. I was about to do what she was hinting at when she yelled. "Stop, not yet, but stay right there." She scrambled out of bed and scurried over too the dresser, returning with the tube of lipstick and lip gloss.

Sitting up she leaned over and said. "Pucker up." When I just sat there blankly she sighed. "Babe, I have always wondered what it would feel like, too, you know have a girl lick me. Please."

Her pleading tone pushed me. I leant forward and puckered up. The slippery glossy wet lipstick slid gratuitously over my lips. She was certainly putting enough on.

When finished she lay back, her legs opening invitingly. "Come on sweetie, let me feel those lips."

Up on my knees I leaned down, my lips grazing the creamy expanse of her thighs. Higher I kissed, the dusky aroma of her desire urging me forward.

Her labia red and engorged, glistening lightly with the moist juices. The tangy sweet nectar of her yearning.

Teasing I let my pursed lips trail along the outer edges of her lips, kissing and nibbling.

"Oh god yes, oh damn that feels so good."

Slowly back and forth I licked and nibbled taking her lips into my mouth, sucking, my tongue probing into her depths.

Her hands tangled in the wig as she pulled me, desperate to get more. "Don't tease me, not tonight babe. Just lick me."

Moving slightly I opened wide sliding my lipstick covered lips all over her pussy. I licked and kissed as she humped my face, tugging wildly on the wig.

"Oh fuck yes, that's it babe, eat me, make me cum, I want to cum all over you pretty little face."

Her body trembled as I allowed a finger to join the party. I ran it along her pussy, back and forth as I licked and probed with my tongue.

As her desire built, I inserted the finger, it's entirety sucked into her wanton hole. I had never seen her like this, so worked up. So aroused.

I added another finger, then another until my whole hand was plunging into her sodden gurgling hole. I fucked her with my hand as if it was a monster cock.

In and out I thrust, her juices covering my hand as I sucked the wriggly flesh of her clit into my mouth. I sucked it, I bit and pulled at it with my teeth, Her hips jerked and thrust, to meet my every plunge.

"Oh go on babe do it, fuck me, god I want it, I fucking want it."

Her hand tugged relentlessly on the wig, her legs lifted and I felt the world go black as they wrapped tightly around my head. I was smothered by the hot wet walls of her pussy.

My whole face was rubbing her off as she fucked me. My hand a ferocious blur as it dived noisily in and out of that suckling hole.

"Oh fuck, you bitch, you slutty bitch." She cried, as her hips jerked spasmodically, her arse pushing right up off the mattress.

"Jesus fucking Christ." She screamed as her body thrashed wildly, her weight lifted. Only her shoulders remained on the bed as she rode my face. Her hands and legs forcing me deeper into her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Jesus babe I'm fucking cumming."

I had never felt anything like it. I always tried to make sure she had an orgasm when we made love, but this was different. This was extreme.

Her orgasm gone, her body sagged limply on the bed. Her legs untangled from around my head and spread wide.

Her arms flopped beside her.

I lay between her legs, panting, thankful for a lungful of air.

She started to giggle, it was soft and slow building into a laugh. "Oh my god Dan, wow. I have never cum like that. Oh god thank you babe."

I clambered up between her legs and she gave a little cry as my throbbing cock sank deep into her swollen wet pussy.

Our lips met in a sweltering kiss as our bodies became one. I was so aroused, I knew it was going to be over in seconds and, in reality. I was lucky to last that long. Normally I was able to pace myself, allow her time to get into it with me but this was torrid, frantic almost ballistic.

She didn't care. I erupted deep inside her convulsing pussy. My body emptied of any fluid.

We lay together, our faces inches apart. Soft and delicate her lips touched on mine. "Wow, that was insane." She breathed.

"Yeah, jeez, I have never seen you like that."

The feathery dainty kisses grew a little as she sighed. "It was amazing, it felt so sexual, so erotic. I could feel the lipstick on my pussy. It felt so promiscuous. It felt like it wasn't even you. God, like forbidden or something."

The next night when I got home, Jess was again in an incredibly sexy mood. All through dinner I tried to study but she continually kissed, or stroked my face as she set out the table. She talked endlessly about the party and who was wearing what.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,563 Followers