All Comments on 'The Fancy Dress Party'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So this truly how you want your character’s to be portrayed. It is your fantasy your story but in the light of day your character would hate himself and what you do with that is up to you.

But a straight guy would not accept that life style and if Jess did he would leave her and if she forced her he issue he would kill himself.

He might be confused with what he did and could he do it again well that is up to you but but with your cross dresser characters they are manipulated.

Ever consider starting a character wanting that life style or give him an option on how choosing the life style.

You once said a story needs a good conflict. Not all stories need a bad guy or conflict.

Conflict works for you but change it up now and again.

I really enjoy your stories still think you wrote boiled frog.

Please try making the male into a beautiful lady blend him I n with other women get to know them and their fantasies see ladies naked and and lead him into lesbian situations.

vazkor13vazkor13over 2 years ago

Great writing as usual, but what happen next ?

Jashcraft1980Jashcraft1980over 2 years ago

Please tell me there is a sequel in the works!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

........."What the fuck had I done?"..... Well Dan your big mistake was to appear as the main male character in a cavgurl story, unfortunately for you, he/she never writes positive roles for those males. So you were always condemned to be an abject failure just like all the others.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

He needs to lose the lipstick and the wife. ASAP. D

jakie1jakie1over 2 years ago

Needs to be finished, too many issues to be resolved! Perhaps it should be finished as a loving wife story!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Well, for me it would be divorce for the cheating, manipulating, cunt wife. Plus, if I thought I could get away with it, a fucking baseball bat for Paul and his henchmen.

All this was planned in advance and his slut wife knew it. Mind you, he was so niave to let his wife do all that to him in advance and then to take those "cookies" and spiked punch, plus the tabs, without protesting. Just once he could have opened his stupid mouth and told them to fuck off. Followed by a punch or two if they didn't. That Paul boss was a piece-of-shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dani was raped and cockold by a drug and booze orgy. Jess took advantage to indulge her lust for her boss. The he/she’s were out of control Dan was swept along with the drug driven events. He should sue for divorce and sue the practice for adultery and rape. I love your writing, but Dans wimpyness is too much, no Man stands for his wife allowing herself to be fucked and be proud of the act in front of a loved spouse. I am unsettled by the way this ends. It needs a look at the events after this chapter. Sorry Georgie, not satisfied with this. Jim T……

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong category and wrong ending.

Should have been in either the Gay or Nonconsent categories.

The end should have seen him rush to an ER and get tested for date rape drugs and a rape kit.

Then he sues for divorce and has the other men charged with rape - publicly, at their offices.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 2 years ago

That was a very hot and sexy story and I couldn't stop reading .. but, one thing .. if I was Dani I would have gone taken that large hot cock and gotten a godd fucking right next to Jess

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read this based on some of your other stories I thoroughly enjoyed, didn’t care for this as much.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 2 years ago

Well-written as usual, but a disappointing story. Dan needs to dump Jess, who manipulated him so badly. It wasn't wife sharing, but just cheating, planned ahead of time . Seems Jess was in the manipulation and drugging from the beginning. Story needs a follow-up, where Dan reacts to the drugging, coerced sex with the two guys, and Jess's atrocious, duplicitous behavior. I would have rated the story 2 stars, but bumped the rating to 3 stars because of your writing skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story. But it really needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh! -- Why, oh why, do ALL of your protagonists have to be such shallow, entirely anal-retentive, intractable, priggish, and boring copies of each other!?!? Can't you EVER change it up and actually let some of them discover how hot the new experiences and possibilities their wives are offering them are and then allow themselves to open up to exploring new and broadening horizons?! Given your obvious penchant for just endlessly beating this ever more tired old horse to absolute death, I can't help but think that these missives are all just literary stand-ins for you and your own unresolved inner conflicts... If that's so, take my advice and do yourself the favour of letting go of the guilt and self-loathing ffs! Emotionally punishing yourself merely for wanting to do things that you've been brainwashed to abhor for entirely arbitrary and facile reasons, is genuinely tragic, and pointless. We only get one life, don't spend any more of yours wasting time, energy and emotion denying yourself what you want while agonising over submitting to such completely capricious and absurd silliness as society's innate priggishness...

trianetrianeover 2 years ago

LeonardSpencer -- perhaps you should consider getting some counselling for your apparently significant anger-management issues. Your willingness to resort to violence as some kind of means to resolve your emotions makes you sound like a 4yr old (or maybe some kind of chimpanzee?). Please grow up and figure out that resorting to committing violence against others, in response to circumstances you're apparently too emotionally immature to manage in a CIVILISED way, is literally NEVER a reasonable course of action, and expressing such childish instincts only really paints *you* as a substantially flawed, and dangerous individual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Usual stuff from you, you seem to have a deep dislike of men. Another husband manipulated into something he didn’t want. Gotten drunk, drugged by a manipulative wife who for some reason wants to turn her husband gay so she can have her boss.

Other commenters right any straight guy treated this way by his wife. Drugged and abused by her gay colleagues, ,humiliated in front of people who will soon spread the word to his work colleagues and people in the community, would leave town altogether or commit suicidal rather than carry on.

Some of your stories are good but this underlaying theme of abusive, manipulative women Is a bit sickening.

Your last story had a woman whose husband wanted to force her into an open marriage abs she didn’t see cucumber to his manipulation like your usual male character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't wait for the next installment want to hear wife's fucked up rationalization

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this, love to see another chapter when he gets the full treatment with the encouragement of his wife.....very hot indeed, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

I have always thought of myself as a staunchly hetero male, so why does this story arouse me? It should disgust me but it doesn't. The uninhibited debauchery is highly arousing. It was a no holds barred orgy. Was there something in the punch or in the candy? Is this a group of swingers unbeknownst to Jess and Daniel? Was Jess clued in in advance and just kind of duped Daniel? Daniel may be disgusted and humiliated later, but he sure wasn't at the time. It would be fun to see where this experience will lead Jess and Daniel. I would like to read more. 5 stars & FAVORITE.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 2 years ago

OMG. i attended a costume party dressed as a french maid, as y wife knew i was a crossdresser. It was so emasculating when she introduced me to other cd's and watched as i was treated as a bottom to them.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

I should have checked the category before I started. T&C is not my cuppa.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 2 years ago
Nice to see your return to crossdressing!

I love all your stories, but the ones where the husband is turned into a crossdressing slut are my favorites... I hope there is a sequel!

Thank you...

PS Dani is going to need breast forms, I think...

bent16cabent16caover 2 years ago

Drug induced rape and adultery. " How nice"

Liked your other stories BUT, this is a 2 .

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

FANTASTIC story!!!! Super hot!!! Congratulations!

happipathappipatover 2 years ago

I went to Morrinsville College, third form to seventh before going to Uni in Auckland.

Hi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story should have been in the Cheating Wives or known as Loving Wives section because she definitely wanted different cock and had no problem rubbing her husbands nose in it. Then at the end of the story she still has the nerve to tell him she loves him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally screwed up sick twisted story of two people who can’t think straight and use no common sense to let sick perverted people, booze and drugs take over there brain and love for only each other!!!!!!!

So pathetic that we couldn’t and wouldn’t even waste our time to even consider reading part 2.

How the h…….. this is even considered a Loving Wives Story if beyond us??????

This should be sicko gay rated so others don’t waste their time with this crap.

Obviously you enjoy writing some sick diverse crap to hopefully appeal to all types!

So sad and what a waste.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Well....the latest story by this author is not shit. It's actually quite good so....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There was no romance between wife, husband and crossdressing. Just pure evil manipulative wife. Shouldn’t be in this section.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

so he was set up by his wife to be drugged and raped after she lets him know she is going to fuck another and somehow this is on him yaso to be a crossdresser you thimnk you are either closeted gay and masocist i guess or just fucking stupid???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Undorító ez az egész,csak arról szólt ,hogy mindenképp felszarvazza a férjét főnőkével Paullal!Előre el volt rendezve! A járdára kellett volna rúgni a cuccaival együtt ezt a kurvát!!!

Opinionated1Opinionated1over 1 year ago

wow does this writer love humiliating guys...so many stories just about like this

he's so screwed up by her manipulating he's not even angry she fucked her boss??

waste..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Massive legal problems, beginning with non-consensual drugging, multiple gay rapes during drug-induced (ecstacy plus LSD/meth/hallucinogen) near comatose state; and of course divorce from a lying, cheating, manipulating, adulterous, traitorous gutter gash whore.

Moron husband should stop the self-flagellation and recognize his wife setting him up for gay rape and her own infidelity (doubtless not the first occasion)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was really disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I usually like your trans stories, but this was god awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not interested in rape stories, it never appealed to me, but maybe cagi knows something we don't? He seems the type. 2 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories