The Fancy Dress Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess turned to see who it was and her mouth curled into an evil grin. Her eyes quickly caught sight of Desiree's hand stroking my cock.

Andy knelt down in front of me and slid my panties down my legs his mouth quickly covering my cock and sucking it deep into his mouth.

Jess smiled at me, held Paul's very large weighty cock in her hand and slowly lowered her mouth over the huge knob.

Andy's head moved in time with hers as she sucked him, he sucked me.

Lost in the most incredible blow job, I stood with my eyes closed. I didn't want too see Jess. I didn't notice Desiree strip off her suit and boots. But I soon felt her large straining cock in my hand. Her sexy mouth on mine. Her probing tongue obscenely swirling playfully around my mouth.

Giddy with excitement, unable to hold on. I collapsed on the bed beside Paul. He quickly grabbed my head and kissed me, his black and purple lips crushing mine.

Andy was soon up beside me sucking my cock like a wild man. His hand stroking in unison.

God I was lost in wanton lust. I couldn't think, I was jealous, angry, but most of all aroused like never before.

Paul stopped kissing me and sat up rolling Jess onto her back beside me. Our heads side by side. She rolled her head and our lips met in a sexy little kiss.

Paul was between her legs on his knees I saw him reach over and pull out a condom. As he was about to slide it over his very hard cock he smiled and passed it to me. "Put it on me Dani."

Jess's eyes looked down as he held the condom out. "Come on Dani, if you don't put it on, I'm going to fuck her bareback. Do you want that babe?" He said.

I couldn't think. I was receiving the best blow job I had ever received. I took the condom and stretched it over his cock, as Jess watched on interestedly. Was it a smirk? A sneer. God, I didn't know as I stretched it over his throbbing shaft.

He smiled down at me lecherously. "Give it a little stroke babe, get it hard for her."

Jess moaned loudly as I stroked his latex clad cock.

He moved my hand as he lay forward. Jess lifting her arms up over his shoulders, to receive his kiss.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuuuuck." I heard her moan and her legs tremble as his hips fell. He was obviously embedded deep inside her.

His hips rose as he took all his weight on his toes and elbows. I watched as his cock slid all the way out, then all the way back in. The sloppy gurgling sloshy noise confirming Jess's desire.

It was at that moment, just as Jess turned to look at me, that Desiree slid his cock along my lips. "Give it a little kiss darling." He moaned.

Jess moaned as well, a deep gurgling moan. "Ooooooohhhhh fuuuuuck, Jesus Dani. He's so far inside me."

I opened my mouth and Desiree's cock slid inside.

I was sucking off a man. Another man's cock was inside my mouth and I was sucking him.

Jess's legs curled up over Paul's back as he fell into a long deep rhythm.

Her crying moans made it impossible to hold out. I erupted in Andy's mouth, squirting what felt like an endless stream of cum deep into his sucking mouth.

Desiree held my head in her hands and started thrusting into my mouth, it was hard, his balls bouncing against my cheek as it filled and emptied with his fat cock.

"Oh fuck yes. Go on slut, suck my cock, go on suck it. Make me cum in your mouth. You fucking want it don't you."

I couldn't speak I was suffocating on his cock as it nudged at my throat. I felt it pressing in further and further. Coughing, I choked and gagged on his cock as he started thrusting like mad. "Oh fuck yes, that's it bitch, take it, suck, suck it hard. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum bitch."

My mouth was flooded as I gagged on the powerful spurts erupting in my mouth.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. "Jess screamed as the wet slap of Paul's flesh collided brutally with hers. I could see her long red nails clawing at his back. Her hips thrashing frantically beneath his pummelling hips. The sloshy squelching sounds of her pussy giving up to his rampaging member.

Her screams of. "Oh my god, Jesus I'm cumming." Hurt, a little twist of the knife as I knew she was in the middle of a huge orgasm.

Her body shuddered and trembled, blood streaking down his shoulders as her talons dug so deep she drew blood.

Desiree rubbed his cock all over my face, wiping off the last drops of his sticky cum.

Andy climbed up my prone body, his hard cock probing between my legs. I realised what he was trying to do and finally, I managed to say loudly. "No, not that."

He sat up disappointed. He hadn't cum yet.

Paul rolled off Jess, and she stared at me with satiated desire.

Andy quickly climbed my body. His cock swinging in front of my face. His slick knob sweeping across my lips.

Embarrassed and ashamed I glanced sideways to see Jess staring at me. Her eyes huge, her mouth curled in a smirk. "Suck it baby."

I felt her roll towards me, her lips on my cheek. "Go on baby, I want to watch. Suck her cock."

Andy let it dangle on my face until Jess lifted it gently and rubbed it across my lips. "Go on Dani, suck it, open those sexy lips and suck it."

Hesitantly I opened my mouth and she fed the head of his cock into my mouth. I ran my tongue over it's glistening head.

I was trapped and couldn't move as Andy knelt on my chest, his cock sliding in and out of my sucking mouth.

I felt his shaft getting fatter and fatter. Jess's hands caressing his swollen balls. Her wet lips kissing my cheeks, whispering in my ear. "Yes, suck it baby, open wide, let him fuck you."

I felt his rhythm build quickly. His passion taking over. His thrusts became urgent, frantic and he was fucking my mouth. I knew it was going to happen, I could feel it. His cock so fat and swollen. I licked and sucked as he drove it in and out of my gasping mouth. Then it was over, his cum spurting wildly into my mouth, down my throat. I choked, gagging on the viscous juice.

As Andy slowed his thrusts and his fat cock slipped out of my mouth Jess held it firmly. With soft strokes she rubbed it back and forth over my mouth. "Go on baby, get it all."

Her eyes, god was that disgust? Shame embarrassment. I suddenly felt humiliation, total all encompassing shame. She must hate me, god I hate myself.

She pressed the head against my lips. "Last drop baby, don't waste it." I flicked the last glistening drop and she let it go. Rolling back under Paul. He leaned down and kissed her, her arms lifted up and curled around his neck as she held on tight to return his passionate kiss.

Jesus Christ, where did all this come from. She had never been so open, so filthy.

He collapsed beside her. The breathing in the room was loud. I felt Jess's hand searching out mine as she rolled back towards me. Our mouths met in a delightfully sexy kiss.

We all lay there, and suddenly it got really awkward. I felt the waves of humiliation flowing over me, devouring me. I needed to go, to get out. Fuck, my cock was still as hard as a rock, and it wasn't going down.

Sitting up I spluttered, Jess, we should go."

She sighed deeply. "No, please Hon, can't we stay a bit longer?"

"No, I need to go."

Paul gave me a despairing glare. "Just a bit longer Dani."

Andy stroked my cock. "Stay sweetie, please."

I jumped off the bed untangling myself. "Come on Jess. I want to go."

She gave me a disappointed sigh and slowly clambered down off the bed, stopping to give Paul and Andy deep sensuous kisses. She looked at me coquettishly. "Are you sure babe?" Her hand curled around Desiree's cock. "Desiree seems ready for another round."

"We're leaving." I grumbled, my anger impossible to hide.

"Okay, wow, relax. There's no rush. We can go." Jess muttered.

I helped her dress quickly. Found her purse and called for a taxi. There were kisses between Desiree, Andy, Paul and Jess, but when they reached for me I pulled back, out of their reach.

Jess apologised. "Sorry guy's, we have to go." Her puppy dog eye's weren't working this time. I wanted, no, needed to get out of there.

We snuck out quickly, to wait for our Taxi.

The ride home was silent. Jess curled up on the seat beside me. Her hands clutching mine so tight, her knuckles were white.

At home we walked in, hand in hand and went straight to bed.

I felt completely humiliated. I couldn't look her in the eye. I had behaved like some sort of sex mad monster. I was worried that once Jess sobered up and the realisation of what we had done. She would be as disgusted with me as I was. She would hate me. How could she respect me after watching that. Disgust, shame and embarrassment flooded me.

As disgusted as I was with myself, A deep anger and disgust settled over me. She had fucked Paul, sucked his cock and loved every second of it. Christ almighty, where the hell did all that come from? It must have been something in that punch, and the drugs they gave us.

As we climbed under the covers, she held my head in her hands and whispered. "I love you Dan. You are such a special man."

She rolled over and I spooned up tight behind her. She slipped into sleep easily, all I could think was. "What the fuck had I done?"

The end.