The Fancy Dress Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Dani's journey, from unwilling to party animal.
15k words
4.06
15.8k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,554 Followers

Chapter two.

The morning dawned, I opened my eyes to the bright sunshine of mid morning. I let my eyes slowly adjust to the bright light. My head throbbed painfully.

I felt Jess, glued to me in the spoon position. Her arms wrapped around me, her leg dangling listlessly over mine.

I rolled over to take in her beauty. She was still wearing makeup, smudged and smeared. As I stared at her, I saw her eyes open and her lips trembled as she whispered. "Morning babe."

Her words seemed hesitant, I smiled as difficult as it was. "Good morning Honey."

She rolled closer and her lips touched mine, it was a gentle kiss, awkward and hesitant. Seeing the diffidence in me she rolled away, I heard her sniffle. "I'm sorry babe, I really am. I don't know what came over me."

I reached for her, pulling her back into our embrace. "Jess, it's okay. We made a huge mistake, but that's all it was. A mistake, we were both under the influence of god knows what drugs. My head still hurts."

She winced, obviously feeling the same, "Mine too."

I think we were both struggling, as much as I wanted to scream, "What were you thinking?" No words would come. She rolled out of bed heading for the shower. I laid in bed listening to the water as she tried to wash away what could only be regret, god I hoped it was regret.

Rubbing my eyes, I saw the bright red finger nails and memories of the previous night returned. As I rubbed my eyes I I saw my hands come away with mascara and makeup.

I staggered past Jess who was finished, and drying her hair. Her head wrapped in a huge fluffy towel.

I climbed into the already steamed up cubicle and, turned on the water. The steaming water cascaded down over me. Leaning against the tiled walls I enjoyed the stinging jets. My muscles relaxing as I stretched.

I tried as I'm sure Jess did, too scrub off the humiliation and embarrassment. The realisation flooded my now sober mind. The things I did, god I was disgusted, revolted and nauseous. What a damn fool I was.

Jess was gone when I emerged. Drying my hair I realised the fingernails, were still there. Tugging at them, I recognised I had a problem. They weren't coming off easy.

"Can you get these damn things off please?" I asked holding out my hand.

She put down the coffee cups and giggled softly. "Hang on, I'll get some remover."

I took the cups out onto the balcony and sat at the little glass table. The coffee tasted good, refreshing.

Jess turned up with her little bottle and some tweezer thingee's. She took a sip of her coffee as she started removing them. Looking up at me, her moist eyes blinked and she tried in vain to wipe away the tears. "Dan, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for any of that to happen. I like Paul, but I never expected that."

"Yeah, well I don't know what to say Jess. I know we were drugged, there's no doubt in my mind, but you must have known how much what you did would hurt me?"

"No, bloody hell Dan. I wasn't thinking, I don't know why it happened. I am as shocked as you. I promise, it didn't mean anything."

"It meant something to me Jess, But after what I did, I can hardly point the finger. I am appalled at myself. Disgusted really."

As she flicked off the last nail she shook her head. "You don't have to feel that way."

Peering into her eyes all I could see was sorrow, her eyes were liquid pools of sorrow.

"Jess, there's no need to lie. I acted like some crazy perverted depraved sex mad monster. You must hate me, I know I do."

She quickly moved around the table and sat on my knee. "Dan, I could never hate you. You shouldn't feel that way. It wasn't your fault. You're right, and you warned me about the drink and the treats. I should have listened. We should have left when you wanted too."

"Jess, we need to find a way to move past what happened. I love you. I behaved badly, and I just hope you can forgive me?"

"I think forgiveness is going to have to flow both ways. I love you so much. Thank you for not throwing me away."

Forcing a grin I winced. "Jess, we need a plan. The first thing is, you need to resign, then we..."

Before I got anything else out she blustered. "What? Why do you want me to resign? I mean, I love that job."

"Come On Jess, how would you feel if I bonked one of the office girls at work? Would you be happy about me seeing them every day?"

Sighing deeply and quickly turning away she whispered, with a sense of reluctance. "No, I would hate it."

"Good, then we're on the same page. I need you to get away from that slimy bastard. You know, I think that whole party was a sham to get you there so he could seduce you."

She shook her head vigorously. "No, you're wrong about that Dan. He has those parties all the time."

"Yeah, well, I'm not convinced, but either way. You need to quit."

"I need to give a months notice, I still have to work there for a month."

"Like hell, I want you to ring in the morning and tell him you resign, as of right there and then."

"Dan, if I do that, I'll lose all my entitlements, holiday pay the works." She looked genuinely shocked.

"Tough, something we will have to live with. It can be our penance if you like."

Bed time that night was awkward, after my proclamation about quitting the place had been cold. All conversation came to a halt. Now we were in bed, and the chilly atmosphere flowed into the bedroom. We both lay on our backs staring at the ceiling. With every passing second the temperature fell at least one degree.

It couldn't last, Jess burst into tears. "What have we done, Dan, I feel terrible. This is all my fault. I should never have let him get to me."

Rolling over I drew her into a cuddle and we kissed. As I held her I whispered. "Jess, stop, we both made mistakes. We have to try and put it behind us." We were so worn out, sleep didn't take long.

She got up with me in the morning and made me breakfast as always. "Dan, should I go in and tell Paul, or just call?"

"Just call. I don't want you anywhere near him."

Being a Monday, work was chaotic. We don't call it Monday mayhem for nothing. Not only was it a mad house, but as always, it was a long day. I didn't get home till nearly seven. Walking in the door, I was immediately assailed by the sweet smell of my favourite cooking. Jess met me with a kiss and long hug. "Hard day huh, babe?"

"Yeah, long. Still we are making good progress."

I wandered off to shower and change. When I emerged refreshed dinner was served. As we started on the food I asked. "So how did your boss take the bad news?"

She tried to smile, I could see the muscles in her face tugging gently at the corners of her mouth. "He wasn't happy." She spluttered. "But he accepted it. He is paying all my holidays as well. He's not holding anything. He was really great about it."

Sneering spitefully, I snapped. "Oh yeah, he's a real champ."

"Don't be like that Dan. He was really nice. He asked why and when I explained, he apologised."

"Oh yeah, I bet he was real sorry."

"Dan, please. There's no need for the malice. He did the right thing. We should be grateful. He didn't have too. He could have kept everything."

"Jess, let's not forget. If he behaved properly, we wouldn't be in this position."

The dinner descended into awkward silence. Jess dragged it back asking about work. Once I started talking work I felt the anger subside and we stumbled back to a pleasant meal.

After dinner I had to pour myself into my studies. I was way behind and needed to put in a few late nights to try and get back on track. It was nearly midnight when Jess poked her head into the dining nook. Which I set up as my study area. "Babe, I'm going to bed, are you coming?" Her tone hopeful.

"I'll be in soon Honey. I only have a couple of pages to go."

She walked over and kissed me. "Don't be to late, I want to snuggle."

It was well after one when I staggered into bed. Jess sound asleep, didn't even budge when I slid in beside her.

The week vanished under twelve hour days and a couple of hours study every night. The atmosphere around the house was cold. Jess made me completely aware how she felt about life. She loved her old job, she always went on about what a fun workplace it was.

Thursday I made the mistake of asking if she had any luck in her search for a new job. She just about ripped my head off with her bitter riposte.

Work wasn't the only reason I stayed out of the bedroom. I was overcome with self doubt and loathing. I felt ashamed and revolted by my actions, and it made me question everything about myself. Was I really gay, or debauched. The shocking thing was, my mind was full of lewd memories of that bloody party and my actions.

It was hard to escape those emotions, they were so infused in my mind. Every time I recalled them I got a hard on, and It both scared and appalled me. I didn't want Jess, to find out, and when I thought about her and Paul fucking, my erection went down. I stupidly felt intimidated by him. Could I measure up? He was so much bigger than me, in all departments.

As much as I couldn't understand my actions, I couldn't fathom what happened to Jess. On the way to the party Jess never showed any signs that she was going to do anything like that. Even after arriving, we had a few drinks, talked to people. It had to be the drugs, that could be the only answer. In our lives together, she had never showed any signs of wanting to have sex with other people. I always trusted her, maybe I shouldn't have. Maybe she had been having an affair with Paul the whole time?

It was stupid, but the twisted memories made me question everything.

My head spun as the memories of the party returned. Revulsion and disgust flooded my mind. I couldn't understand why I behaved the way I did.

Saturday, I had to work the morning. We had a few staff off sick, I was forced to cover for one of the supervisors. It meant another day away from home. Jess had been pretty upset when I told her I was working. I expected another tense day, probably an argument. Standing outside our apartment door, and sucked in a big breath. Here we go. Inserting the key I opened the door.

I walked into the apartment to the sound of laughter and chatter.

As I walked into the living area I found Jess, sitting on the sofa chatting with Paul. The moment I saw him my mouth dropped and I rasped. "Oh fuck. What are you doing here?"

He stood up and walked towards me. God he was a big bloke. Dressed as he was in casual clothes rather than drag. He looked even bigger. He was definitely a good looking dude. Even I had to admit that.

As he neared me he reached out his hand to shake mine. "I'm here to talk to you Dan, you don't mind if I call you that?"

I refused his hand shake and glanced across at Jess who had a very nervous expression on her face. Turning back to Paul, who stood with his hand outstretched. I muttered, "You wasted your time Paul. I don't want to see, or talk to you."

"Dan, we have to talk. I know the party was a bit of a shock, and I should have shown better judgement, however, this has got out of hand. I want Jess to come back to work."

Shocked at his lack of understanding, I snarled. "No fucking way am I letting her work for you fucking perverts. I'm not an idiot Paul. I know what goes on there, you fucking deviant bastard."

He stepped back, his hand dropping to his side. "Dan, you have got it wrong my friend. Jess is not only my friend, but she's also a great employee. Everybody at the practice loves her. I want her back for those reasons, and only those reasons."

I couldn't believe his gall. I wanted to scream, and I did. "Bullshit, you drugged us lured us into that fucking perverted shit at that fucking party. It was all so you could get in her pants."

He nodded slowly, his eyes locked on mine. "I understand you are upset Dan, Yes, I admit there were drugs. Although, I have to say, nobody forced you to take them. They were offered freely, you accepted them The drugs were only ecstasy and some hash cookies. I think there might have been some Viagra as well, but they don't make you do things you don't want to do."

"What a load of crap." I barked angrily. "There's no way I would have done any of those damn things."

He glared at me. "I reiterate Dan, and I can say with surety. Drugs don't make you do something you don't want to. They lower your inhibitions, breakdown barriers and allow you to try things you normally wouldn't. They don't however make you into something you're not."

With anger bubbling away in my gut I blurted out. "That party was just so you could get Jess. You're a sleazy fucking prick Paul. You don't fool me."

He shook his head slowly, deliberately. "Say what you want Dan. I'm sorry if my having sex with Jess upset you. When I saw you, Andy and Desiree together, I thought you were enjoying the night. You certainly appeared into it. I didn't do it behind your back. It was right in front of you. Jess and I were both aroused watching you and Desiree making out. You definitely seemed to be enjoying yourself."

"I was drugged for fuck sake. They were raping me."

He looked stunned, insulted maybe. He snapped very firmly. "Don't be ridiculous. There was no rape. You weren't forced. Like it or not Dan. You enjoyed it."

I glanced at Jess, to see how she was taking this interplay. She looked sad. "Like fuck I did. If it hadn't been for the Viagra I wouldn't have even got hard."

He sneered rather coarsely. "Viagra doesn't make you suck another man's cock Dan. You weren't being held down. Nobody forced you. I don't know why you can't accept the fact, you had a nice night. A new experience that was very enjoyable for all concerned."

"You fucked my wife!" I bellowed. "You fucking lowlife scum. You drugged her and fucked her. She's my wife." I had to fight to hold back tears. I certainly didn't want him to see them.

He sighed, glancing quickly across at Jess who sat on the edge of the sofa, tears streaming down her face.

He nodded. "I'm sorry Daniel. That was all my fault. I gauged your reactions badly. Seeing you with Desiree and Andy. I saw a level of acceptance. I would not have behaved the way I did, if I didn't think you would like it."

"Like it. What the fuck. Why would I like watching you fuck my wife?"

He shook his head slowly. "She enjoyed watching you. She told me so. Not everybody gets upset with sharing partners. I was hoping that you and I could also get together. You left so suddenly, I didn't get the chance."

Horrified at his statement, I snarled. "Fuck you're a sick bastard. A sick perverted fucking prick. You tricked us. You drugged us. We should lay charges for sexual assault."

He grimaced, his features drawn tight. "I'm sorry the whole thing upset you so. If you didn't want Jess and I to make love, why didn't you say something? Why didn't you stop us? Damn it, I gave you the opportunity to say no."

That stunned me. "What the fuck? No you didn't. You never said anything, let alone ask my permission."

He sighed. "Yes I did Dan. I asked you to put the condom on me. That was me asking you for permission. When you put it on me. I thought you were into it. Some men are."

"Yeah, well I'm not. I hated it."

"As I said, I'm sorry. I still want Jess to come back and work for me. I promise, there's nothing untoward going on. I just like having her around. She is the best assistant I have ever had. If you need a guarantee, or some sort of promise. I'm happy to offer it. I don't want you to be uncomfortable with it."

"I'm already uncomfortable, you bloody dickhead. You being here is pissing me off."

"I can see that, and I am sorry. Dan, you had an extraordinary experience. I can see it has you rattled, opened your eyes to something and you are rebelling. Don't let your insecurities, your vulnerability get in the way."

Jess got up and ran over and wrapped her arms around me. "Dan, please, I want to go back to work. Nothing is going to happen. I promise babe."

Shaking her off I snapped. "Paul, I want you to leave. I'm not buying what you're selling. I don't like you. I don't like what you stand for, and I think you're a lying sleazy scumbag. I hate controlling, manipulative men like you."

He shook his head. "I'm sorry Daniel. I really am. I should have told you about the ecstasy. I didn't know you had never experienced it. The whole thing was simply a misunderstanding. Pease reconsider letting Jess come back to work. I will hold her position open for another week. But, I cannot wait any longer than that."

As he left he added. "By the way. I thought you looked gorgeous as Dani. I was hoping to get better acquainted. Give me a chance Dan, you might like me."

Jess gave him a hug as he closed the door behind him. Jess turned to look at me, tears still rolling down her cheeks. I could see she wanted to speak but couldn't.

"I'm going to have a shower." I said curtly.

In the shower I let the water ease my aching muscles. I was surprised when Jess opened the shower door. "Do you want some company?" She cooed seductively.

Still struggling with what transpired, I wanted to hurt her. I sneered. "Didn't Paul give you enough before I got home?"

The look of horror on her face showed how much that hurt. She slammed the door and snarled. "Fuck you Dan."

That shut down any chance of conversation for the rest of the day.

It was Sunday afternoon before she approached me. "Dan, we need to talk. I need to understand why you're so upset about what happened?"

I couldn't find any words. How could I express what I was feeling. All my life I had been a man, a very proud man. I hung with a crowd of mates who were all like me, rough and tumble. We loved fishing and rugby. We loved the camaraderie and physicality.

The thought that I was gay scared the shit out of me. Yet I also struggled with the recurring dreams of Desiree and Andy. At night I woke with a raging hard on that wouldn't recede, and the images. So lurid, so erotic and arousing.

"Jess, I don't want to talk about it. All I want is for us to put it all behind us."

"Dan, be honest. For once, tell me the truth. I was there, I saw it all. If you lie now, you're lying to yourself."

Taking a deep breath I blurted out roughly, before I could stop myself. "Yeah, okay Jess. You want to hear it? You want to know how I felt? I liked it, are you happy now?"

She recoiled a little at my venom. "Jess, it was the drugs. I was stoned, high, whatever you want to call it."

Her lips quivered, trembling. "No, I don't think so Dan. I think Paul's right. I have done some research myself. The drugs don't make you do things you don't want to. They just free your mind to let it happen."

Shocked I snapped back. "So, you're telling me you wanted to fuck Paul?"

Caught in her own argument she hesitated. Her mouth moving, with no words forthcoming.

"Come on then Jess, if that argument works for me, explain your actions."

She chewed her lip as her face twisted in a grimace. "All right, yes, you're right. I was attracted to him. I didn't go to the party too have sex with him."

Seeing I wasn't going to say anything she carried on. "Dan, when I saw you and Andy, and Desiree. A light went off in my head. I watched, at first I was shocked, but I can't explain it. All I can say is, it was the sexiest thing I have ever seen, and I wanted it to happen. I like Paul, he is free and open minded. He wasn't afraid to dress up. He loved it. He's not afraid to admit that he has a feminine side. He's proud of it."

"And you want me to let you go back to work with him?"

"Dan, it's just work. It's not like anything ever happens at work. We're to busy. We have fun, tease each other, flirt, but that's it.

"Just tell me this. Would you be okay with the situation if our roles were reversed?"

She turned away guiltily. "No, I wouldn't."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,554 Followers