The Fancy Dress Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do we have to. I tried to explain, I wanted to leave it as history."

"Dan, you said you enjoyed it, and we could talk about it. What did you like?"

"I don't know Jess, it was dirty, taboo. I got caught up in it. There were lots of conflicting emotions. Horror, disgust, raging adrenalin. I think mostly it was the perverted, depraved eroticism. I mean it was so outrageous, scandalous."

She giggled. "Yeah, I suppose it was. God it was so shocking watching the three of you. I was stunned, but in a good way. It turned me on so much, got me so worked up. Then Paul started kissing me, and then his fingers were in my panties, just as Andy started stroking you."

Her hand moved down and curled around my fattening dick. Her soft fingers fondled me. "Babe, I was so exhilarated, so spellbound just watching." Her lips kissed my nipples, sucking on the hard flesh.

"Dan, I came in the middle of that lounge. Paul fingered me to orgasm, right there among all those people. It wasn't just his magic fingers, It was watching you."

"Look Jess, I can see it affected you. It affected me as well, but I'm still getting my head around it. I want to try and take this slow."

She sighed loudly. "Well, what about physically, which bits excited you?"

"Really Jess, I'm not ready for this. Please, let it go."

Her face darkened and she screwed up her face in a disappointed grimace. "All right Dan, we can take our time. There's no rush, I just want you to promise me you'll keep an open mind and hopefully try again."

I guess I expected her to put up more of a fight, but she did as promised and brought it up only occasionally, and never during sex.

In many ways things were better than ever. Our sex life was pretty good, and Jess appeared happier than ever.

I wanted to try and forget the events of the night of the party. I tried to put my thoughts in order. How could I tell her, that I couldn't stop thinking about that night. Kissing and making out with Desiree. It was never far from my mind, even when we made love, the recollections of that night still haunted me.

How could I tell her, when she wasn't around I played with her lingerie? I know she kept saying she hadn't lost respect for me, but I was absolutely certain that might be true now. Once the novelty wore off, and she saw me for real, she would lose any respect for me, that is, if there was any left.

I lay awake the whole night. In fact I was still awake when she woke up in the morning. She gave me a funny stare as she cleared the sleep from her eyes. "Have you been awake all night? You look terrible."

"Yes, I have been thinking."

We climbed out of bed and showered together. One of my favourite things is showering with Jess. Using my body like a big sponge, rubbing all over her. My hands massaging and caressing her perky little boobs. My fingers running up the crack of her bum. Kissing with the steaming jets of water flooding our faces.

After breakfast we cleaned up and went for a stroll. As we walked, our hands linked together swinging between us she asked. "Can I ask why you're so reticent to even talk about your feelings?"

I knew at some point we would have to get this over with. Maybe it was the lack of sleep, maybe I just wanted to get it off my chest? Whichever it was, I decided to try and be honest.

"Jess, the reason is I'm scared. I love you so much, I don't want to lose you."

I felt her falter, lose step with me, her hand gripping tighter. "What are you talking about? Why would you lose me?"

Stopping, I turned her to face me. "I know you say you think this whole thing is exciting. My fear is, that might be true now. But what happens later? Once the novelty wears off, you will see me in a different light and lose what little respect you have for me. Then you will want to get away."

We stood for a few minutes before she leaned in close to my chest. "You are a dummy sometimes. I love Dani. When you are Dani, a different person emerges. You are so much more giving and loving. I could never stop loving you."

"Yes, but you might see me differently. How could you love me? When we first met. You loved the rough and tumble person I was. You came and watched me play rugby. You said many times you loved to smell me covered in sweat when I got home from work. The manly me. How could you love me after watching me have sex with other men, dressed as a woman? How Jess, I just don't get it."

"Dan, I don't understand it fully either. I love both of the creatures that live within you. In the lead up to that party, and watching Dani emerge from beneath that rough exterior. I saw a new you, loving and caring. I know it must be difficult being two different people, but I love you both. I want both."

As we walked off she asked. "So you did enjoy the sex that night?"

I nodded, thankful for the sun glasses covering my eyes. "Yes, the sex was exciting."

"Wow, maybe I should be afraid. I might lose you to Desiree." She giggled.

"No chance of that, in fact I'm the one who should be nervous. I saw how much you enjoyed being with Paul. I have never seen you have an orgasm like that. You were euphoric, in sexual heaven. You have never come like that with me."

She nudged me with her shoulder and dragged me to a halt. Her eyes burned and she scowled. "Don't you ever say that again. Yes, the sex with Paul was good, and I enjoyed it. But that is not true. I would trade a million nights with Paul for one with you. The reason you don't see me come when we are making love is, we are in it together, but trust me babe. Sex with you is so much better than anything Paul could offer."

"What about his big dick?" I sniggered.

She giggled lightly. "That was nice, but trust me, the reason I got so excited was everything that happened around me. Watching you suck Desiree's cock, watching you caress her balls encouraging her to come in your mouth, that was what got me off."

I flinched a little at her words, her descriptions. We walked off again and she leaned her body against me. "You liked it didn't you? Sucking her?"

"Yes, I did. I have been so scared of saying it, admitting it. The truth is I did enjoy it."

"So you want to do it again?" She asked?"

That got me thinking, The answer was yes, but I was afraid to say it. My silence I think convinced her, she was right.

That night she made me shave off my beard and we dragged Dani out and we made love. The moment her lipstick covered lips touched mine, I was in sexual nirvana. The sensation of the lipstick coating and sliding over my own was delicious and so sexual. Leaving bright red stains all over her flesh where I kissed and nibbled was so damn erotic.

Over the next couple of weeks, Dani made a more regular appearance. Jess shopped and brought lots of new lingerie for me, corsets, suspender belts. A new wig. By the end of the second week, I think we were both exhausted.

It was fun playing with the fantasy world, both of us sank into it so easily. It did get a little uncomfortable when Jess pushed harder. She wanted to dig deeper. When she started talking about anal sex, it made me decidedly uncomfortable. The thought of it excited me, that is the truth, but the idea of actually doing it scared me.

One evening as we were deep into making love. Jess gushed. "I can't wait to see you getting fucked for real. I mean really pounded."

It dragged me out of my reverie. Her sweet pussy caressed my cock as it slid in and out, as she rode me from above. She saw my unease and leaned down whispering. "Come on Babe, you must have thought about it. What it will feel like a nice big cock deep inside you, just like you're in me now."

"But it wouldn't be like this, would it? Jess, you have always been afraid of anal. Why do you think it would be different for me? You always said it would hurt."

She sat upright, her pussy convulsing around my shaft as she sat staring down at me. "Are you afraid it will hurt?" She breathed softly.

"Of course, just like you."

She squirmed a little as she replied. "But, it's different for men."

"Why? I know we may enjoy it more than women, but the physical act is the same." With a grin I said, I'll consider it. When you do likewise."

She giggled, giving my cock a squeeze with her pussy. "Dirty bugger, you just want me to give it up for you."

"Hey, good for the goose, good for the gander."

She slowly began to move up and down my cock, her wet slippery pussy gripping tightly, as she did. All conversation came to a stop as she focused on riding me harder. My mind spun with the thoughts of it as a giant orgasm built until I blasted her womb with a sperm enema.

Anal sex became the hot topic in our house, and Jess took great delight in pushing the boundaries. Her finger up my bum became a regular part of her blowjobs. I wasn't complaining, because it did increase her desire to suck my cock. Always a good thing in my mind.

She shocked me. I arrived home from work and she was in a particularly jubilant and sexy mood. All through dinner she teased, hinting at sex. Everything was seductive and romantic. There was no clean up after the meal. She led me to the bedroom and stripped quickly. With her mouth glued to mine, her tongue interrogating me. Her gorgeous heaving boobs crushed against my chest, her hands fondling and stroking my tumescent shaft.

Falling on the bed, the make out session quickly grew into me licking her very juicy pussy. When she cried out. "Stick your finger in my bum."

I was surprised, it was something we included occasionally, but this was the first time she asked. I obliged happily. I used her copious juices to lubricate the way. I eased a finger in, feeling the tightness engulf me. Hot, but tight. "Oh fuck." She yelled loudly as she squirmed.

Her thighs gripped my head tightly as I fucked her arse with my finger. One in each hole, my tongue lapping crazily at her clit. "Another, put in another finger Babe." She moaned, "Go on, do it." Her fingers were tangled in my hair as I worked another finger in. Jesus, I couldn't remember her ever being this animated about it. Her hips bounced up and down as her purring voice urged me on.

With my thumb buried in her pussy and two fingers fucking her arse. She came like a demon, my face covered in her sticky succulent juices.

With her orgasm subsiding I crawled up her body, my cock sliding into her palpating pussy. Her arms curled around my head as we kissed passionately. I felt her knees lift and she tucked them in under her armpits. Our kiss broke and she whimpered. "Put it in my bum."

Shocked I whispered hoarsely. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want it, fuck me in the bum."

Pulling out I grabbed my shaft and positioned to push into her. "What about lube? Shouldn't we use some?" I asked.

"Already done." She sighed. "Just go slow, please." Her eyes had a pleading look.

I eased in slowly as she writhed beneath me. My cock inching in. It was slow, and I saw the pain in her face. Every line of her face deepened as she panted wantonly. "Oh fuck Dan, Jesus Babe."

Scared I rasped. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, don't stop Babe. It hurts, but it feels good."

With the entirety of my cock buried in her, I moved gradually. Sliding in and out as she purred and cried, hopefully in pleasure. The expression on her face changed and the deeply etched lines vanished and pleasure seemed to take over. I felt her pushing back, squeezing, god it was heaven, so tight and hot.

"Go on bitch, fuck me." She hissed. "Harder, I want it harder." She had one hand between us and I realised she was playing with herself as I began to pump into her. It was so erotic and sexual I knew I wasn't going to last. I lost myself, abandoning my strategy of going slow not to hurt her. I fucked her hard, her arse cheeks clenching and gasping as I built into a steady rhythm.

"Yes, yes. Oh fuck yes, do it babe fuck me." Her fingers flashed frantically across her clit, and when she jammed fingers into her pussy I felt them. It all drove me to an explosive eruption. I squirted deep into her bowels. Spurt after spurt as her body thrashed and jerked in a shuddering convulsion.

I collapsed beside her exhausted and panting roughly. Jess was laid out, her breathing frantic as she tried to breathe.

"Wow, where did that come from?" I panted.

With a tentative giggle, she sighed. "I have been unable to think about much else lately. I realised you were right. I couldn't expect you too do it, if I wasn't prepared to at least try it."

"Jess, it was amazing."

She grinned at me. "It sure was lover. It was painful at first, but wow. Once I got used to it, I loved it."

After a brief silence filled only with the sounds of our combined heavy breathing I asked. "The lube, when did you do that?"

"I made the decision today. When I came home I gave myself an enema. I have been doing some research and it recommends an enema for cleanliness. That wasn't nice. Next time I will get you to help."

Shocked at her level of preparation I smiled. "Next time?"

She giggled seductively. "Yeah, next time. Then, it's your turn."

I felt my insides twist, but there was no argument. She offered me this, and I would have to repay her.

We never went the whole way. She was happy to play with a small vibrator, as she slid it in and out of my bum. I hated the idea of her doing it with a strap on. That didn't seem right, and she wasn't keen either so that meant we limited it to just the vibrator. Although she did always give me an enema if she wanted to play. That took a little getting used to, but it was a fun game she played. If she wanted to include anal play. When I got home from work and had a shower. She hung the enema over the shower door, as a warning.

I returned the favour a couple of times as well. That shook her up the first time. As we were getting ready for bed she went in for her nightly shower. I had already hung the enema over the shower door. As I undressed for bed I heard her yelp. "What the fuck?" Her head popped out and she gave me a deeply enquiring glance. "Really? Tonight?"

I laughed. "No, not unless you want to. I was just teasing."

Our lives seemed to be in a good space. Sex was incredible, and a new openness enveloped us. We were able to be honest with each other. It seemed no topics were taboo. We discussed everything.

Arriving home late one evening, I found Jess all excited. She greeted me with a kiss, and a big smile. "Why are you so exuberant? Why so happy?"

"Paul, announced he is having another party on Saturday night. A dress up party."

I felt a weight drop on my shoulders. "A party huh. Do I assume from your happy mood, that you want to go?"

Almost jumping up and down she gushed. "Of course we're going. This time we can let our hair down and enjoy it properly."

"Christ Jess, I think we did that last time."

"No, last time you were guilty and embarrassed. This time we can be honest with each other. Enjoy the party, although Andy now has a proper boyfriend, and he is very protective. I don't think he will be joining in as much."

I nodded. "Are you sure about this Jess? I mean, we have enjoyed the fantasy. The reality might be different."

"Dan, I want us to go with open minds, enjoy whatever is on offer."

"Jesus Jess. Since when have you been such a pervert?"

"Since I watched my sexy husband sucking of his girlfriend." She pushed her tits against my chest. "Dan, I have opened my eyes, opened my mind. I see things differently these days. Hopefully, I'm a better person. I hope I am more accepting, not so nasty."

"You have never been nasty Jess."

"You're wrong Dan. I used to be as bad as you. I made fun of homosexuals, I was homophobic. I hid behind those stupid hurtful jokes. Just like you, but now I feel enlightened. We don't have to be afraid. We should just enjoy it."

I nodded, I felt better these days as well. I didn't join in when the guys were making fun of one of the lesbians working in the office. Or gay guys walking past. I wasn't brave enough to rebuke them, but at least I didn't join in.

Over dinner I asked. "So what's the theme, of the party?"

"Doctors and nurses." She giggled.

"Oh good, I can be a doctor." I replied.

"Like hell, you're going to be the sexiest fucking nurse on the planet. I have already been researching a costume for you."

"What about you?" I asked.

"We're going to be twins. We are wearing the same costumes."

True to her word, Jess procured a couple of matching slutty nurses uniforms and I would like to say we were magically transformed into hot nurses. That was true for her. She was so damned attractive, she made a gorgeous slutty nurse.

I on the other hand, looked like a man in drag, which of course I was. Hard not to compare yourself, but we had lot's of hot sex in the build up to the party. We just about wore the uniforms out before we even got there.

Saturday, with the party only hours away. I decided to have an early shower and get it out of the way. As I was running the shower stripping my clothes off, when Jess walked in. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Just taking a shower." I replied.

She bent over and pulled the cabinet open and pulled out the enema. She held it out to me, and gave it a little shake.

Confused I shrugged. "What is that for?"

"Tonight." She giggled sexily.

My expression must have shown my horror. She gave me a coquettish look. "Come on Babe, we have talked about it. Tonight's the night. You can make Desiree's year."

"Jess, I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

"Maybe not, and nobody is going to force you. But, what if you get the urge. Wouldn't it make sense to be prepared?"

She gave it another shake as she dangled it under my nose. "Come on Babe, be brave."

It seemed wrong, It was to cold blooded, as if I had already made the decision. Which I hadn't, but with her urging we finished it. I felt like a slut, getting ready for god knows what.

Jess had a lot of fun getting us ready for the party. She took special care with my makeup and we experimented with some new lipsticks she brought. They itched like crazy, but made my lips much fuller, much more feminine and I have to say, I loved the look.

We sat side by side in front of her dresser mirror, each applying our own makeup. I kept taking furtive glances at her as she watched me doing my own makeup. There were a few giggles as well, but all in fun.

Once I had the concealer and moisturiser on, the foundation smooth and even I started with my eyes. Tonight I was wearing a blonde wig, I went for pink and a silvery blue eye shadow, lots of mascara. I finished it off with some false eye lash extensions. All in all, I was pleased. God, a couple of months ago I could never have done this. I would be freaking out, but now. I was excited, I felt empowered if that is the right word.

We did each others nails, something I had got very good at recently.

Jess really did a job pulling on my corset and lacing it up. She had her knee in my back as she strained to get it tighter than ever.

She slipped on a tiny little padded bra that accentuated the very low cut nurses tunic. White stockings with a wide embroidered top covered my legs. I have to say, they did look nice. Weirdly, I have very shapely legs for a man.

The tunic was that short, that the stocking tops were exposed and added a sexy flavour to the look. The ensemble was finished of with a pair of black stiletto heels. Not steepling but high enough that walking was difficult. Jess laughed her arse off as I strutted around the apartment, doing my best to look elegant rather than clumsy.

Walking up to the front door at Paul's place, brought back the anxiety. Like last time, the trepidation levels were high. Before ringing the bell, Jess handed me a little packet. "Just in case Babe." Opening the paper bag I pulled out a condom. She giggled as I gave her nasty sneer.