The Fancy Dress Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rang the door bell and Paul answered wearing a very sexy nurses uniform, much like ours. When he saw Jess, he broke into a broad grin. His eyes shifted to take in my appearance and his smile disappeared. "Well, hello Dan. You're looking very pretty."

Jess cut him off. "Actually, tonight it's Dani."

Paul nodded. "Yes, sorry. Welcome both of you. The crowds already getting warmed up. Come on in." He gave Jess a hug and a little peck on the cheek, as he guided us through.

Like the previous party, the crowd was huge and everybody was in costume. Most had chosen the nurses uniform, there were very few doctors, and the ones that had, were very sexy.

As Paul got us a drink, I took the time to scan the crowd. I spotted Desiree chatting with another sexy nurse. I recognised the nurse, but not her name. Desiree looked up and caught me staring at her.

Paul and Jess were deep in conversation and I sought of hung there. It was Jess who said. "I might leave you two to chat. I'm going over to talk to Janice."

I watched the gorgeous sway of her cute arse, as she strutted away. When I glanced at Paul, his eyes were equally as focused on Jess's arse. He nodded appreciatively. "Damn, you're lucky. She is a very sexy woman."

"Yes she is wonderful. I thank my lucky stars every day." I said with real conviction.

He replied softly, "So, how have you been? Jess did say that Dani had made a reappearance. You look lovely by the way.

"Thanks Paul. I don't know what to say. I have struggled with this ever since your last party. I have been trying to understand what's going on in my head. I have been so confused about a lot of things. I thought I could bury these feelings, but somehow, they keep rising back up."

He draped his arm over my shoulder and leaned down kissing my cheek. "Dani, we all went through this. The emotions, shame, embarrassment. We have all felt them. The harder you fight, the stronger they get. Just relax, and enjoy the party."

We talked a little before Jess wandered back. She dragged me by the hand and led me around introducing me to everybody. Andy was as Jess explained glued to his new boyfriend. They did look adorable in matching nurses uniforms. Jess became embroiled in conversation. I went back for more drinks. My ankles were already killing me. As I dipped our glasses in the punch bowl, Desiree appeared beside me. When I caught sight of her I said "Hey Desiree, how are you?"

She smiled sexily. "Fine, what about you darling, you look divine. Good enough to eat."

"Thanks, you look very sexy yourself."

She grinned. "Well you look scrumptious in that tunic. I meant what I said, good enough to eat actually."

I grinned nervously. "Is that a promise?"

"It might be." She said with an intensity, that made me believe.

She slipped her arm through mine and we walked away to a quiet corner. Andi appeared only moments later carrying a tray of little treats. They were sweets, but I knew what they were laced with. Desiree took one and took a bite. "Hhhhmmm delicious." She turned to me. "Are you having one darling?"

It was one of those decisions, I knew if I did, I was going to lose control. I reached out taking two. "Ahhh what the hell." They were delicious. Desiree pulled a little tab out of her purse. "Ecstasy darling. Do you want one?"

I poked out my tongue and she dropped it on me. Washing it down with more punch.

As we talked Desiree ran her hands up and down my sides, lower each time until her hand slipped up under the hem of my tunic. Her fingers toying with my dick caused me to shiver. Her lips nibbling deliciously on my exposed neck didn't help.

I gulped down my drink in one go. Freeing myself from her grasp I said. "I need a drink." She accompanied me to the punch bowl where we were intercepted by Paul and Jess, who were arm in arm, laughing and giggling.

Jess grabbed me. "Do you want to dance baby?"

As we swished around the floor Jess snuggled in close. "Having fun babe?" She asked.

Her pelvis grinding against me alerted her to the fact I was undeniably having a good time. She whispered, "Did Desiree create that?"

"Yes." I sniggered.

"Slut." She teased.

"I suppose Paul is sporting something similar?"

"Well, yes he is. It seems he is easy to arouse."

Her pussy rubbed on my dick as it poked out from under my panties. "You are a dirty girl Dani, keep doing that and you're going to end up getting fucked." Jess whispered in my ear. Her voice a soft breeze on a warm summer night. My skin tingled as her breath wafted across my neck. Her mouth grazing my flesh.

Our dancing got raunchier and it became more like vertical sex than anything else. Her arms circled my neck and her mouth attacked mine. Her tongue like a rabid eel slithering around my mouth. A tap on my shoulder jolted me. Paul leaned in. "Can I cut in?" Jess smiled and slid out of my arms and into his.

She gave me a little smile. "Love you babe." And off they zoomed.

I wandered back to get a drink. Desiree held out a glass. "Very sexy dance darling, would you like to dance with me?"

We toasted, threw back our drinks and fell into each others arms. Dancing with Desiree was totally different to Jess. Her cock rubbed against mine, it was like sword fighting. Her kiss was ferocious. She kissed like a feeding lion. Her mouth pulled and sucked at my lips as her mouth covered mine. My pulse raced and the world vanished. All I could feel was Desiree, her body raging against me. Her hands clasping my arse cheeks vigorously as she ground against me.

"God I want you." She whispered.

"I want that beautiful cock in my mouth, inside me."

All I could do was hold on. My arms wrapped around her neck as I tried frantically to hold on.

I wanted it as well, but couldn't find words. She had no such problems. "Dani darling, I want you."

"Yes." I stuttered hesitantly. I did want it. "I want you as well."

"Oh darling, you are definitely going to get it. I want to paint that beautiful face with my cum, fill your mouth. God I want it."

It all sounded a bit crude, but I didn't care I was wrapped up in it all and my cock was as hard as a steel bar. When she said. "Lets go to bed." I didn't argue. I was ready.

We made it to the bedroom and stripped, but only the tunics, bras and panties. His big hard cock was in my mouth before I really knew what happened. When his hot sexy lips sucked my dick into his mouth, I was in heaven. God she knew how to suck cock. Ferocious, and voracious.

At least I was on top and managed to control the depth of his thrusts. His cock plunging in and out fucking my mouth. As we sucked, I felt his finger slide easily into my already lubed bum. One finger, then another. Oh god it felt good, dirty and nasty, but oh so heavenly.

Jess's words rang in my ears about getting fucked. I stopped sucking long enough to reach into my clutch and pull out the condom. I slipped my dick out of her mouth. She looked devastated, but when I handed her the condom, she understood.

"Oh my god, really darling?"

I nodded rather submissively and whispered. "Yes."

His grin turned a little evil as he said. "Put it on for me."

With trepidation I worked the condom on over his fat long dick. Velvety smooth but hard like iron. I worked the condom, giving his balls a gentle caress. She was busy as well, I felt the cool soothing gel lubricant as he worked it into my gaping bum.

When he felt I was ready he rolled me onto my back and climbed between my legs. Our cocks rubbed together, as he ground against me. Our mouths glued together in a suctioning passionate kiss. I knew what I had to do and pulled my legs back against my chest.

"Oh you dirty little girl, you really want this don't you?"

I couldn't speak, words were impossible. I wrapped my arms around his head and pulled him down for a kiss.

I had to break that kiss when I felt the head pushing into my arse. His bulbous head spreading my sphincter wide. "Oh fuck no. Oh Jesus Christ." I cried out.

He kissed me again breathing. "Shush darling, it will get better, I will take it slow."

"Yes, slow, please. Fuck you're so big."

He pushed a little more and I felt my muscles relax as the head pushed inside. The burning pain eased as he slid all the way in. His balls crushed against my arse as he wriggled, rotating his hips. "Are you okay darling?"

"Yes." I whimpered softly.

I felt him sliding out, then pushing back in, it was slow and pulsing. His mouth attacking mine in a voracious glutinous assault. Then his pace picked up, long deep thrusts, the knob of his cock almost all the way out before plunging back inside.

The pain eased, and pleasure took over. Now all I could feel was the burning ache of desire. I held him tight to me as he fucked me harder and harder. I pushed back, I wanted more. "Oh god yes, fuck me."

It was a whimper, a puny whiny girlish whimper. When I opened my eyes Jess and Paul stood watching. I felt a wave of shame as my moans grew uncontrollably louder. I was lost in the embarrassment. But when he started to pound me harder. My eyes closed in the sheer ecstasy and I moaned into her mouth.

From nowhere the urge to come, got stronger, my balls pulsed and swelled. My arse clenched and I thrust back at him wanting more of his cock inside me. It was frantic, the orgasm building but slowly. I wanted to come, I wanted it so bad I thrashed around trying to get more.

Then boom, I came. The eruption exploding all over my stomach, coating my satin corset. I broke the kiss to scream, as his orgasm burst inside me.

We collapsed together, him lying atop me. The panting gasping breaths barely enough.

When I opened my eyes Jess stood in Paul's arms, her face smiling down. His hands between her legs, his fingers deep in her pussy. Even with Desiree's panting breaths in my ear, I heard the squishy sounds of her pussy sucking greedily on his fingers.

How long had they been there? Had she seen it all. My whimpering squeaks as Desiree's cock thrust deep into my clenching palpating arse. Had she heard me beg him to fuck me?

Waves of humiliation washed over me. The warm feeling of our coupling vanishing in the shame.

Desiree eased his cock from my arse. I heard the snappy sound of him removing his condom. Jess's eyes still focused on mine. My red face getting redder, the embarrassment overwhelming.

I rolled over to break eye contact. Anything to stop her accusing reproachful gaze. I felt scared, regretful. What was she going to say. Surely she would hate me now. The last vestiges of my maleness disintegrated.

As I lay there, I felt the bed shift and Paul and Jess climbed up beside us. She lay on her back beside me. Her arms pulling me into a deep passionate kiss. "Did you like it?" She whispered. "Was it good?"

Paul was already between her legs and his latex covered cock readied to plunge into her welcoming sex.

"Oh fuck yes." She moaned as he sank all the way in. Desiree slipped her arms around my neck. Her lips kissing and biting at my neck. I felt her cock probing at my throbbing hole. She grabbed my hand and dragged it back onto her cock. "Put it in. I want to fuck you again."

I felt her shaft throbbing, pulsing like some living beast. I Laying on my side I pushed back against her. The rubber clad invader sliding into me. Paul aroused and hungry, drove powerfully into Jess's wanton body. The wet slap of their colliding flesh announcing their frantic desires.

Desiree was also in motion her cock sliding in and out, slowly, deliberately as She allowed me to get used to the rhythm. Her hand reached over and grabbed my cock. She stroked me in time with her thrusts. In and out, deeper.

I watched as Jess gave herself up to the passion. Her head rocked wildly from side to side. Her eyes closed, her mouth open as she moaned loudly. Her fingers clawing at Paul's shoulders. Red welts already forming around her clenching scratching talons.

My cock hardened quickly, Desiree now lost in her own yearning need pounded harder and harder into me. Deep inside me, I felt that burning, the first ignition of orgasm. It started as an annoying tickle, growing quickly into a want, a need. I pushed back meeting his thrusts as Jess thrashed around crazily beneath Paul. Her hips bouncing frantically as she tried to get more of his enormous cock into her. "Oh god yes, fuck me, do it fuck me." She cried out.

"Yes, fuck me." I echoed to Desiree. Her mouth closed over mine her mouth sucking and slobbering as she kissed me.

"Argh fuck." Jess screamed. "Fuck, I'm cumming babe, god I'm cumming."

Desiree now lost pummelled my poor arse as she fucked me harder as well. I felt her strokes getting faster and faster as she raced towards her orgasm. Her hand flew up and down my cock as she tried to stroke me in time. The mad fuck exploded in a sea of sperm. Desiree's squirting into my bowels, Mine spraying jets of white spunk all over Jess's side and Paul's blasting deep into Jess's pussy. Her orgasm was cataclysmic. She screamed wildly as her body jerked and shuddered out of control.

It was over in minutes but it was intense. We all lay there in a heap. My feelings of embarrassment growing out of control.

When Jess opened her eyes I was trying to roll away and push Desiree off me. Jess I think realising my dilemma grabbed my hands. "Dani, relax Hon. It's okay. Give me a cuddle."

Paul climbed off and was removing his condom. Desiree doing likewise, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Jess and I slipped into each others arms and we kissed. She sighed. "Imagine that, we got fucked together, both of us. God I love you. That was amazing. Everything I ever dreamed it would be."

"You don't care?" I asked, disbelieving.

"Dani, I loved it. Seeing the passion on your face. You enjoyed it didn't you?"

"Yes, but I was so scared you would hate me."

We kissed as she reassured me. Everything was going to be all right. Paul seeing my anxiety, leaned over and kissed me as well. "Dani, relax. We all love you."

Desiree reached around and joined our kiss. It turned into a group kiss, which alleviated a lot of my concerns.

As we got our breath back I whispered. "Jess, we should go."

She frowned. "No, not this time. Lets sleep here tonight. Please my love. I don't want to get up."

We all slept together. I didn't sleep that well. It was too crowded, but with Jess in my arms it felt natural.

The morning came quickly. I expected it to be awkward and uncomfortable. Paul and Desiree had other ideas. They got out of bed early, showered and changed. Breakfast was already served when Jess and I emerged. The problem for me was. The only clothes I had, were the costume. Jess was the same. We had no alternative but to put them back on. She took great care with my makeup. She made it less slut and more normal.

The talk was all chatty fun. There was lots of cheeky banter about what a slut I had been. Jess laughed loudly as Desiree told the story.

Paul drove us home, saving us the embarrassment of a taxi ride dressed as we were.

Once inside, the door closed. I started to freak out. The enormity of what had just happened settled over me. My whole body trembled, my legs turned to jelly. Jess grabbed my hand. "Are you all right Dan?"

I nodded. "Yeah, just thinking about what happened."

A smile lightened her face. "Did you enjoy it? Oh my god, I loved it. That was incredible."

"You weren't disgusted or angry with me?"

"Why? Bloody hell Dan, it was everything I dreamed about. Ever since that first party I have dreamed and fantasised about that. I wanted you to give yourself freely, and you did. God, you were beautiful, and passionate. Both of us making love side by side, it was dreamy. Knowing you were experiencing what I experienced. It just made it so much better. Thank you Dani."

She slipped into my arms, a gentle kiss evaporating my anxiety. "Does it still hurt?"

"No, it did, but that has eased. I still feel a little uncomfortable, but, it's not pain.

She kissed me again, and this time there was more passion. "Can we go to bed?"

I nodded. "God yes, I'm knackered."

She giggled at my response.

In the bedroom I couldn't wait to shower and freshen up. Jess looked disappointed when I started to run the shower. "Oh, I was hoping Dani might like to make love?"

"Dani, needs to get clean. Dan, would love to make love. Although I'm probably not going to measure up after your Paul experience."

Her face darkened, a deep scowl appearing. "Don't you dare say that ever again. Paul is fun, but he is nothing on you. Dan, he's big, and that's nice, but that's just sex. I just asked you to make love with me. I always have my best orgasms with you. Size isn't everything you know."

"Maybe not, but you seemed to enjoy it." I tried to keep the accusatory element from my voice, but it was difficult.

"I did enjoy it, but that's because of the whole night. Watching you and Desiree snogging and making out all night. The dancing and teasing. Then to watch you lose your cheery. Oh my god. It was amazing. Paul is a wonderful lover. But he isn't you."

We did end up making love. It was tender and slow, gentle but grew quickly into a passionate mind expanding crescendo.

Over the next couple of months, we had sessions with Paul and Desiree a few times. It was fun, and Dani grew in confidence. No longer worried about losing my masculinity. I was free to experiment, knowing Jess was with me.

It all came to a rather abrupt end. Jess's sister Megan, was pregnant, and having a lot of problems.

It was a hard decision, but one that made sense. Jess moved back home to look after her through the pregnancy.

Paul was great about it and held her position open.

I stayed on in Auckland, and travelled home every weekend.

The pregnancy thing bit for Jess. She changed, I sensed it with every visit. The old Jess slowly took control.

She sprang it on me out of the blue one weekend whilst I was visiting. "Dan, I want a baby, and I don't want to live away from my family. I want to move back here."

It was a shock, and what else was I going to say. "Yeah, okay Jess, but my job. It still has a couple of months to go, at least a couple, probably longer."

She nodded. "That's okay. We don't have a house anyway. I'm still going to be staying with Megan and Clive. We can still see each other every weekend, or even every second weekend."

"Yeah okay Jess. I get it, you're getting clucky. I'm on board, you know I want a family."

She kissed me passionately. Thanks babe." She gave me a rather sheepish coquettish evil grin. "You know, if you want to catch up with Paul, or Desiree, or even both. I wouldn't mind, but I would need all the details."

I chuckled. "Jess, that's not happening. Not without you. It's been fun, but maybe that part of our lives is over?"

She looked shocked. "No, I don't want that. I love Dani."

She started looking for a house straight away. I started looking for a job closer to home. It took nearly six months for it to all come together. Megan had her baby. Jess came back to Auckland to help pack up the apartment. We decided on a final party before leaving. Paul being Paul organised it to be held at his place and paid for everything.

It was actually a great night. We ended up in bed together. The sex was amazing and fun, but sad knowing it would be the last time.

We all made promises about catching up in the future, but I think we all knew it was over.

So that was it. Our Auckland adventure was over.

Our parents helped us out financially to buy a home. I found a job with the local council. They supported me finishing my degree and it all came together.

Yep, Jess did get pregnant and we now have a gorgeous baby son. Jess wants another, so I guess that'll be happening.

Dani, still makes the occasional appearance, but it's hard with children. They take up so much time.