The Fantasy

Story Info
Wife surprises husband and fulfills his fantasy.
3.1k words
3.57
29.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK.. First, let me say.... I am not a writer. I do not know all the grammar rules. I don't know how to do all of that stuff. I haven't done anything like this so what I did was just try to write what I saw in my head. Feel free to send comments.

*

"Ash, you almost ready?"

"Yes," you yell back down the stairs. "Be there in just a second."

As you walk down the stairs, my heart stops. You are one of the most stunning women I have ever seen. Tonight, you are wearing a short little black leather mini skirt. You have on a tight white soft blouse that shows a lot of cleavage. As you get closer, I can tell you are wearing a bra, but it is just one that supports and does not cover anything. I can clearly see your nipples through the blouse. You have on knee high boots and your dark brown hair is cascading down around your shoulders in large curls. You walk over and give me a light kiss on the lips, then reach up to wipe the lipstick off my lips.

We make our way to the car and to dinner. Throughout dinner, everyone notices you. I catch men and surprisingly enough, a lot of women stealing glances at you. A few very obviously lusting after you. I feel lucky to be your husband. To know that you chose me to be yours. We have been married now for 8 years and are both 30 years old. You easily could pass for someone in her early 20s. We head out to your favorite place. It is not in the city like the other bars, its on the outskirts of town. But, when we arrive, you can tell it is a very active place. The parking lot is already full and the line to get into the club stretches from the front door around to the side of the house. We must park across the street and walk in.

It is a huge house. Two houses actually, having been connected together by the owners to make the one great big club. Each room has different themes and you can move from one to the other. Some rooms are just a bar and tables, some with some pool tables, some with some big couches and different ones with dance floors and lighting. Each of those has different styles of music.

We make it in easily, mainly based on your stunning looks, without even having to stand in the ever growing line. It probably also helps that you have been here many times before.

When we get inside, you immediately step away and enter a room and get lost in the throng of patrons. No words are spoken. This is your usual behavior. You always enjoy being on your own. I keep walking deeper into the house, making it upstairs and into the second house. They have a nice "quiet" dance floor with a bar on the other end. I make my way down to the bar and get a simple glass of water, turning to take in the room. It is not as crowded as the other rooms, but plenty of people dancing. Not too long after I sit down, a very attractive blonde girl, and I mean girl because she could not be more than 18 or 19 and not fully looking like a woman, sits down beside me. She looks at me but when I do not move, she orders herself a drink and starts talking to me. Although she is gorgeous, most of what she is saying is going in one ear and out the other. I am not here to pick up women! I came with my wife, and I will be leaving with my wife.

As she talks, she is touching me and although I would usually enjoy the attention, I finally hold up my hand and show her my wedding band. Tonight, I am just interested in my wife. I tell her I am not interested, and she leaves in a huff. I turn back toward the dance floor just in time to see you walk through the doorway. We have only been here about 25 minutes so far, but you already have a guy in your tow. Leading him to the dance floor by his hand, you turn and start dancing with him.

You are laughing and enjoying yourself. Not too close, not too suggestive, just dancing. Getting into the evening. I watch as you dance with the guy, then grabbing another guy and dance sandwiched between the two of them. The second guy is younger and a lot more aggressive. He moves right in behind you and starts to grind into you. At first you dance away from him giving yourself a little room but keep dancing with both. Before too long, you start paying attention only to the second guy. When he puts his arm around your stomach and pulls you to him, you grind your ass back into his crotch. You lift your long curly hair up and lean back into him. He is getting more adventurous, his hands running over your tummy further and further up as time goes on. I can see him trying to put his hand over your breast. When he gets close, you move away easily but not losing contact with him.

After a few songs, they play a slower song. You turn to the new guy and fall into his arms and start to slow dance with him. His arms easily go around your waist and pulls you tight to him. You do not fight it and melt to his body. I can even see you gyrating your hips into his crotch. As the song proceeds along, his hands move lower and lower slowly until they finally rest on the top of your ass. Since you do not protest and keep gyrating, he moves one even lower until he is cupping y our cheek. The song ends, but you do not stop dancing with him. Others leave the dance floor and others replace them as another slow song starts. You lean into him as you get back in the grove of the song, raising your face to his. Your lips meet but only briefly is it a sweet kiss. It looks like your fighting, your tongues darting back and forth. I see his hand slip beneath your skirt to cupping your cheek now with nothing between him and your skin. As you kiss, and he massages you, you move your hips like you're trying to do him right there. Of course, having been where he is, I know what you are doing. You're feeling his hardness with your clit. You are trying to make yourself cum, right there on the dance floor. And given enough time, I know you could. You seem to have the ability to make yourself cum just by thoughts and not a lot of direct stimulation. Most of the women I had ever known needed to have continuous stimulation for a long period of time. I do not know if you had quite enough time though.

The song ends and you step back from him. You flip your hair back like it is nothing to you, but I can tell you are flustered. You twirl on end and walk out of the room. He stands briefly and then follows you out the door. I am sure, hoping for more. I take a sip of water realizing that my lips are dry. I had not moved a muscle since you walked in. I stand and stretch and walk over to one of the couches along the third wall and sit with my drink.

Not too long after that, you walk back into the room and straight to me. You stop right between my legs, reach under your mini skirt, hook your thumbs under the sides of your thong and drop it to the floor. You bend over, pick it up, hold it out to me right in front of my face, oblivious to those staring around us. When I reach up and take them from your hand, you turn and walk away. No words spoken, just a sly smile on your face. Your panties make it to my nose. They smell wonderfully of you and are very wet. I now know you did have enough time and came while humping the guy on the dance floor.

I don't see you for another hour. I move to another room for a change of scenery. It is a darker room. No dancing, just music from other rooms. There are big couches, even two beds and some little areas with just big pillows on the floor. I watch as people move in and out, most making out, a few skittish ones doing some voyeuring, but no one talking maybe a few whispers or moans that are drowned out by the music drifting in through the doorway. Suddenly, you are there right in front of me. Your clothes are a little disheveled and you have a wild look about you. You sit down next to me and lean into me. I am sure you meant to whisper into my ear but it was like you were yelling. You started talking and it was just coming out fast. Finally, I figured it out. You just wanted me to go home. Quickly. Right now. You were now standing and pulling me up to my feet. You lean in and give me a quick kiss and start pushing me to the door.

"Be in the closet and keep your mouth closed and enjoy." you said as you peeled off and hurried down the hall and into another room.

I make it home, not sure what to expect. We have been to this club many times, you flirting with other guys, sometimes kissing them, sometimes fondling them, lots of touching. You have cum and even jerked off a couple in the rest room before, but we have always left together, usually fucking hard in the car, on the car, against the wall of the building next door and on throughout the night afterwards.

I had no sooner made it home and entered the house when I can hear you coming up the steps and onto the porch. I can hear you laughing and then it goes quiet. I hurry and sneak back to the bedroom and into the closet like you had instructed. We have double louvered doors to our big walk-in closet and with the lights off in the closet and on in the bedroom, I can see out and no one can see in. The light to the bedroom comes on and I can see you immediately sit down on the bed. You pull someone to you by their belt. As I move to see who it is, you already have his pants down and are cooing to him about how big he is as you kiss the tip and I get mesmerized by the sight. I have seen it before on my dick, looking at those full lips usually with a nice red lipstick on them. I have heard about them in detail as you have described different times back when you were in high school and college before we had met, but never had I seen it before on another man. It excites me and I notice that I am as hard as I have ever been.

When I can finally take my eyes off of your lips wrapped around the head of his dick, I finally notice who "he" is. Its your boss, Kevin. He is a big man, probably about 6'2" weighing about 220 lbs. I am sure he probably played a lot of sports growing up and he looks to still be in shape. I think you had mentioned before that he was around 40 years of age. He has his head thrown back and his mouth open. Soon though, he is looking back down at you and I follow his gaze. He has intertwined his hands in your hair. I know you like to be in control when you give me a blowjob, but he was doing all the work. I could see him slide deep into your throat and see you almost gag, but not doing anything about it. You never liked for me to do this to you, in fact, you would be quite irritated and even stop but here he was, using your mouth like it was his. I can see him fucking your throat and you just let him. After another minute of this harsh abuse, He groans loudly and starts to cum in your throat. You pull back a bit but keep your mouth on him to catch everything. When he stops spurting, you lean back, turn your head toward me, stick out your tongue showing me his cum, then back to him, showing him and swallowing all of it. Loudly licking your lips and making pleasure sounds.

You then pulled him onto the bed and both of you start taking off your clothes. When they are all gone, you push him down on his back and straddle him. You move your freed breasts to his mouth. He hungrily devours them, squeezing them and it looked like, literally trying to milk them. Soon you reach behind you and feel he is hard again. You raise up and slowly sit down on him. Taking him fully inside you. You sit still for a moment, pulling his hands to your breasts before you start to slowly ride him. You keep it slow until he starts thrusting up to meet you.

As you get more frenzied, you get off of him and push him off the bed toward the closet that I am in. I can't see you but I can quickly tell what he is doing. I can see his butt clenching and your feet hanging off the edge of the bed as he fucks you from behind now and I have the perfect angle to see him sliding into your pussy. He starts to slam you pretty hard, and I can hear you egging him on. Telling him how good he feels. Telling him how its much better even than when I am doing it to you. He is grunting now, like a piston in and out of you and then he slows down to long hard strokes. Finally, he makes one last push and throws his head back and lets out a loud cry. I can see him pushing further trying to get as far inside you as possible. He stays there for a moment and then slides out leaving you gaping and cum dripping from your pussy.

He quickly leaves heading into the bathroom. You do not move. I can see you clearly now and I know that's what you want. You want me to see his cum dripping out of your pussy and onto the sheets. Your lips parted a bit where he had just finished doing you and I watch as you reach one hand between your legs and spread your lips apart. You move your long fingers around some, slowly over your clit and then one disappearing into your hole. As it does, more of his cum squeezes out and drips down and onto the sheets. You lower yourself to your elbows, head down and if I could see your face, I would bet you were smiling. You do not move from your position, just the slow fucking of your pussy with your finger or running the cum around your clit. I can tell you are savoring the moment.

Finally, you crawl up onto the bed and stretch out, looking at the bathroom, waiting for him to get back. He crawls in beside you and you snuggle a bit before starting to play some more.

I eventually fall asleep on the floor to the moaning sounds of you and him fucking more quietly now.

I awake to the sounds of you screaming out in a passionate orgasm, for my benefit I am sure, sometime later. When its over, he gets up and gets dressed while you are just leaning back against the headboard. He leaves and you don't even get up. I can see you turn your head toward the closet. You crook your finger at the door that I am behind. I enter the room. You are smiling and still crooking your finger at me.

I crawl on the bed over to you and kiss you. You passionately return the kiss me for a minute. Then putting your hands on my head, without any words, you push me down. I kiss your neck and then take a nipple in my mouth, but you just add pressure to the top of my head, pushing me further down. I know what you want me to do. I have never done that before or thought about that. I just have dreamt about watching you fuck another guy. I don't know if I can do this though, but I make it to your pussy, running my tongue around your clit, over it and then pressing down, separating your swollen lips. Your hands now find the back of my head and pull me hard into you. I struggle a bit but finally submit to your desires.

My tongue explores your wet pussy. Wet with your juices and wet now with his cum. I slowly start to fuck you with my tongue before moving down to your asshole, licking the cum that has dribbled down and gathered there. Once clean, I move back to your clit. In the whole evening, he never once ate you. He never stopped to give you pleasure and you only taking it when you could although, that wasn't the reason for tonight's actions anyway. So now I am going to do it. I nibble, lick, fuck, and play with you with my mouth, tongue and fingers until you have cum so many times that you finally push me away.

You then pull me up to you and kiss me again, reaching between us and pulling my erection to your entrance and pulling me inside your pussy. We slowly fuck, kiss, and hold each other, stopping only to eat and use the bathroom, but keeping it up for the rest of the day.

As we are falling asleep the next night, snuggled up to each other, you whisper to me, "I hope you liked your fantasy present. I know I did!