All Comments on 'The Fantasy'

by tiger888

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a fucking whore. If there's any justice, they'll all end up with a rash of STD's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wimpy/cuckold story really really sucks. Are there no real men stories in LW ??

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

You are a writer, now. A pretty good one in fact. Despite your disclaimer, you have a natural way of putting some sexual emotion into the keyboard. I hope this will be one of many.

On the critique side, you elected to use the modus of the 1st person talking to the 2nd person instead of a narrator telling the story to the audience as a whole. That always limits some of your all-knowing prescience and makes it harder to get the most out of a scene, I think you might want to make use of the free volunteer editors or at least a Beta Reader, but you were still well above the average work for this site. Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow your first story is a wimp cuckold story. Now we all know what your fetish for eating other men's cum there is no need to read any of your other stories if you ever write any hopefully you won't.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Have you submitted a report here how a whore and an idiot spend their evening, or what else is that supposed to be? Seldom so bored and, above all, seldom read so little stimulating or exciting! What good is it if a whore willingly risk STD's or HIV and her idiot shares that with her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Second person sucks -- ALWAYS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Just forgotten

You go to the party to sit alone with a drink, waiting for her to have fun flirting, dancing and making out. When she needs a pocket, she comes to you to drop the dead weight. You go home to the lonely closet to watch her having rough sex, then you eat your creampie and get your sloppy seconds. You're a cuckold. She can not love you and do that to you. If you believe that your mentally challenged. Enjoy your life of humiliations, neglect, denial and disrespect. Welcome to cuckolding!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Nooooooooo.... second person POV stories..... Reminds me of UseNet and C-Serve 'News Groups'!!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Pretty sure this is just another hack cuck writer/closeted gay male, who got burned from the drivel he posted under another name and is trying again.

Either way you aren't good, not by any stretch of the imagination, I see no potential in your form, style of writing and it has nothing to do with grammar rules.

Obviously you're hoping the wittle wee spank squad will come to your rescue and tell you how hot this was and please write more. Sorry but those little kids who cheer this horribly written stuff are like those people who act in German Scheisse videos. The shittier the better. Its who they are, regardless of how they cry about everyone else not being that wimpy.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

"I hope you liked your fantasy present", but now I'm jobless...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That's 5 minutes of my life wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey, it looks like you’ve angered the he-men lurking in the Loving Wives shadows. They hate everything that isn’t “the bitch must be punished for her infidelity.” Love and trust and sexuality isn’t that simple for the rest of us though. Yes, I get turned on thinking about watching my wife fucking someone else. And she gets turned on telling me how much she’d like to see me fucking another woman. Great story. We’re here to fantasize. Reality rarely lives up to our fantasies. Appreciate your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tell me ur gay without telling me ur gay u go first lol trash 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Negative 5. Just another trite and tired old story. WACC. No imagination at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The writing isn't atrocious but I find this kind of tale & activity stomach turning and sick, getting off on licking another mans come from your wife's pussy. Even the watching her, as bad as it is, isn't quite as distasteful.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

If being a he-man means that I really hate these cheating whore, cuckold stories, I’ll own it. I don’t think we’re in LW’s shadows though. That place is reserved for the cuck fans and other bottom feeders.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous