All Comments on 'The Fantasy List Ch. 01'

by Flybynite1892

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle2 months ago

How is this love?

I hate it when authors use the word “love” but there is nothing to back it up. If you are laughing at your spouse, can you honestly say you love them? If you humiliate them for your pleasure, is that love? If you take a lover and give them your best, praising them, putting them and their needs first regardless of the cost to your spouse, is that love?

When was the last time she put any energy into dressing up for Her husband? When was the last time she put him first?

I get that your story is fantasy, but it still has to make sense. The characters still have to have reasonable responses. Because her actions are at odds with her words. Nothing in this story demonstrated that she loves Clyde and that fine, it really is; but then don’t lie to us and say how much she loves him.

wrdwvrrwrdwvrr2 months ago

Really hot.Good work.

Flybynite1892Flybynite1892about 2 months agoAuthor

Thanks @wrdwvrr! Knocking out another installment of this tonight, I think

CockedCapCockedCapabout 2 months ago

Well, this could go all kinds of different ways. It's written well enough for me to come back to it at least once. I guess we'll see.

Sampeer91Sampeer91about 2 months ago

This is Amazing. Excited for many more chapters hopefully. Loved it. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Only real idiots believe that any cock cage, even if pierced, could withstand a bolt cutter or power cutter. But that's probably why they're idiots!

And what would stop her husband from having her and her lover killed? This is very easy today.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlybynite1892@Flybynite1892
I've always been into genre fiction - high fantasy, science fiction, horror - and I'm curious about how BDSM themes might play in some of those settings. Pretty much all of my stories here deal with those themes, so please feel free to follow along if that sounds fun to you!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES