The Fantasy Palace Ch. 03

Story Info
Taking all that is left of Tracy.
11.1k words
4.9
3.2k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jr_Frost
Jr_Frost
12 Followers

Chapter 3

Tracy's hands slide up and down my cock. Her chin presses up against my pelvis right next to the base of my shaft. On her knees she worships my firm shaft using her hands, mouth and face. Smearing and slapping it against her. Licking it, devouring it, and slurping down my juices mixed with her saliva. She licks and sucks my balls while stroking my stiff length. Stunned with the pleasure and locked into the viewing of her working my member. Tracy may be submitting to my cock, but I am ultimately submitting to her mouth, frozen by her oral onslaught.

Tracy has an amazing body for her age. I would guess she is in her mid-forties but could pass for early thirties. A body that shows signs of wear but those only add to her beauty. A woman who knows what she wants, takes it, and flaunts her experience proudly. The hottest part about her is not the looks or how she carries herself. No, the hottest part is that she seems like she has a switch that turns her from a respectful charming woman into a wild nymphomaniac.

"Mr. X I can't get enough of this cock." She says while giving it another suck and lick.

"Tracy, I can't get enough of you." I respond.

"Oh, no no, Mr. X you can't get attached to people in this place. Think like that outside these walls, but not while you are here. The Fantasy Palace is for bliss and exploration. You can't be tied down to just me and I cannot be tied down to just you." Tracy says while still slowly stroking me against her stomach.

"I understand. I want to explore everything and everyone this place has to offer. But what happens if our paths cross on the outside?" I say back to her straining from her grip sliding and squeezing my cock.

"Hmmhmm, if our paths were to cross?" Tracy thinks out loud, while slowly stroking my dick.

Tracy continues, "Like maybe, one day you will look down the bar and notice a familiar face already staring at you taking a long sip from her cock-tail straw. I'll be thinking of your hard cock. And you'll be thinking of my wet mouth. The night will progress, and we may end up stumbling into the other's apartment or hotel room." Tracy says and immediately returns my penis to her mouth.

"Or, your sweet wet pussy, your dirty talk, or... fucking your tight virgin ass." I say as I feel the tip of my cock against the back of Tracy's throat.

Tracy picks her head up and with my cock still in her mouth she smirks as she knows what I am indicating.

She pulls her head off my cock before saying, "You want my ass Mr. X?"

"First, we go into the shower, we take turns washing each other, I play with your body, you play with mine, I apply the magical lotion to your skin, and then, I'll take your ass." I answer in almost a demanding tone.

"Mr. X, so direct and forceful. What makes you think you can boss me around all of the sudden?" Tracy quickly shoots back.

If this was our first conversation, I would have thought I crossed a line, but my understanding of the Fantasy Palace has evolved. This is my fantasy and even though it may seem like Tracy is a part of my Fantasy, she is also living out hers as well. As she is experienced with this place, it would be unlike her to shy away from gaining a new sexual experience.

"Because you just said, 'you can't get enough of my cock'. So, if you can't get enough then you will do anything to try and get your fill." I say.

Tracy smirks before responding.

"You're gonna give me my fill? You're gonna fill me up? I like the sound of that." Tracy says and then encircles her lips with her tongue.

"Stay on your knees. I'm gonna fill you until you overflow." I say as I walk over to turn on the water in the shower.

I turn back from the shower and Tracy turns herself to still face me. I walk back towards her and notice her eyes drift towards my stiff cock. I drop to one knee right in front of her and pull her head in for a passionate kiss.

Our tongues wrap around one another. My hand grasps her breast and I pinch up to her nipple and squeeze it until I hear Tracy yelp slightly with pleasurable pain. I break our kiss and stand up while gently lifting Tracy's body to be kneeling upright in front of me.

She gazes into my eyes as I stand up. My hands remain on her head. I move my hands to each side and wrap my fingers around the back getting a firm grip.

"Open your mouth." I demand softly while placing my thumb against her lower lip.

Tracy opens wide and sticks out her tongue knowing what is coming next. I point my tip towards her mouth, and I bring her head towards me. Tracy tightens her lips, so they slide against my shaft, and I pull her head down allowing my stiff rod to penetrate her oral cavity.

I pull her in slowly. I don't stop until her nose hits my pelvis. I hold her against me until I feel her mouth starts to contort. I push her head away, withdrawing my now spit glazed cock from her throat. Ropes of saliva drip off. I hold Tracy's head as she gasps for air. I mercifully allow her to recover. She looks back up and nods signaling she wants more.

I pull her back in. Her lips wrap around my cock. I refrain from going as deep, but still, most of my shaft slides past her lips. Tracy hums with approval and twirls her tongue against my shaft filling her mouth. I quickly pull my hips away and start sliding out. My tip reaches the threshold of her mouth and I thrust back into her with more force.

I pick up the rhythm and start fucking Tracy's mouth. Her moans are muffled by her full mouth. Her spit drips from her chin and her eyes tear up as I use her face as a fuck hole. I feel my balls tighten as I grow closer to exploding into Tracy's mouth.

"I'm gonna fuck your mouth until I shoot cum down your throat!" I say, giving Tracy a warning of what is soon coming.

Tracy manages to break her mouth from my dick.

"I want your cum again. Shoot it straight down my throat." Tracy says then quickly engulfs me again.

I wrap my arms around her head and hold her steady. I thrust in and out as fast as I can. Ruthlessly ravaging Tracy's mouth with my cock. My orgasm builds and I hold back as long as I can, all the while still bucking into Tracy's face.

"Uhhhh, Tracy here it comes!!" I announce just as I start spraying into her.

I hold my position with my cock half way inside Tracy's mouth, but Tracy meant what she said and wanted me to shoot directly into her throat. She pushes herself forward until my tip slips into her throat just as my cum starts flowing. Tracy gags and coughs as I feel a huge shot erupt as I hold my dick against her throat. She is prepared as her muscles relax and she submits to a direct shot of semen straight to her stomach.

I pull my hips back after my first wave of cum. I try to remain inside Tracy's mouth but I pull away too suddenly, popping out of her. As she frantically tries to shove my dripping member back in her mouth, I shoot another load straight onto her face.

The surprise blow causes Tracy to jerk her head back as she was shocked to be hit with another large amount of my spunk. Ending the attempt to take my whole load inside her mouth Tracy holds my cock just above her chin pointing it up at her face. I let loose another 2 sizable shots out from my tip and Tracy's face catches everything.

After my wave subsides, Tracy continues to milk out every bit of cum. She smears the cum around her lips. She slides my twitching dick inside her mouth. Sliding it back out with a gloopy mess of cum and spit. The cum in her mouth she spits out in an overflowing fashion. A waterfall of my juices and her saliva flow down her chin cascading to her chest.

Tracy takes everything in stride.Her experience is on full display, although you would never know it, unless she chose to show you. She continues playing with my cum, smearing it across her face, licking it off her fingers, and rubbing the few drops on her chest around her nipples.

"I love the taste of cum. I, especially, love the taste of your cum, Mr. X." Tracy says while a sizable drop lands in her mouth off her finger.

"How about we step into the shower to clean off?" I say.

"Sure, we both will need to clean up." Tracy says standing up from her position on the floor.

I turn towards the shower, but Tracy grabs my arm and pulls me back towards her for a kiss. Our time together on the massage table sums up her philosophy when it comes to sex; what happens to one gets returned to the other.

Our lips press together as her mouth is already half open. She might have swallowed most of my cum, but there still was a lot left over. Her tongue slid aggressively into my mouth and with it was a pool of my cum. I could taste the mixture of Tracy's spit, but the contents were mostly of my own making. We keep kissing a very wet and sloppy kiss. Tracy rubs her face against mine leaving us both cum covered.

We break from the kiss. I stand there in shock with a mouthful of spunk. Tracy pushes the cum on her face with her fingers into her mouth and licks them clean. I turn to spit into the shower drain but Tracy places her hand over my mouth. She wags her finger.

"Nope. We swallow together." She demands through a muffled mouthful of her own.

I struggle to swallow but I get it down. Tracy gulps hers down with ease. She laughs when she witnesses the look on my face.

"Don't tell me you've never had a snowball kiss before?" Tracy says.

"I guess the two of us are just popping whatever cherries we have left tonight." I respond.

Tracy leans in and starts licking my face, cleaning off the cum she just smeared on me. I notice she does not swallow, and I can predict what is coming next. She puckers her lips, pushes a gob of cum and spit through her front teeth. The bubbly white ball rests in the middle of her lips. Tracy stares at me, not making a move. She raises her eyebrows to suggest she is waiting for me to lean in for the kiss this time.

I take my focus off of the rather unpleasant white blob and as I lean in, I quickly brainstorm about what to do with the cum left on Tracy's face. Our lips connect and we hold the spunk and spit in between our lips. I feel Tracy's tongue push the wad into my mouth. I accept it more willingly this time. She finishes her deposit and breaks the kiss. I am left with another cum filled mouth but this time more tasting of Tracy than of myself.

Tracy states, "Don't swallow. Hold it in your mouth. Let your mouth start salivating around it. Wait until your mouth is a messy mix of spit and cum. Then kiss me again."

I raise my eyebrows suggestively back to Tracy, hinting that I am starting to enjoy this nasty little game. As my mouth begins to water, I think about adding to the stew. I step forward and extend my hand up in between her legs. My index and middle finger find her wet slit and I move from her dripping opening up to her clit. I move back and forth collecting her pussy juice on my fingers. I lift my glazed fingers up to my mouth and suck them clean adding to the mix.

I couldn't taste much difference, so I decided to try again. I drop to my knees and quickly bury my face into Tracy's snatch. My nose brushing threw her narrow bush trail. I lick with my tongue and suck against her lips trying to collect as much of her flowing vagina as I could. I collected more but it still wasn't as effective as I thought. Solid effort, eating out Tracy's pussy again was fun.

Tracy yet again flipped the script on me, and a stream of liquid gushed into my mouth as I was working her clit. I pull away holding a huge mouthful of semen, spit, vaginal discharge, and this new addition which now made up the majority. Once I was away Tracy's wet opening the stream pinch to a stop with a small amount splattering on the floor.

My cheeks were ballooned out so much that I could not hold my lips together much longer. A few leaks sprung and some small streams were flowing down my chin. Instead of making a mess I gulped down the bodily mixture. A wide variety of unique flavors but mostly warm, watery, and salty if I were to describe it. With my mouth empty after the larger swallow I gasp, bulge my eyes, and shake my head rapidly.

"Wow. Did you just swallow all of that?" Tracy says, astonished.

"Yeah. Did you just piss in my mouth?" I respond sternly.

"Mhmm." Tracy hums through her teeth and raises her eyebrows proudly.

"I was only going to have you hold it for another few seconds before I let you spit it out. Got to say I am pretty impressed. First snowball, first cum cleaning face lick, first spit swap, and now first piss cocktail." Tracy says.

"There will be no cherries left to pop after tonight." I respond.

"Yes, I figured you hadn't submitted to a woman pissing in your mouth. Speaking of cherries, how do you feel about eating my asshole before you break it open?" Tracy says as she heads towards the shower.

I hesitate for a moment. Debating the proposition in my head. More like fantasizing about it just before it becomes a reality.

"Has anyone tossed your salad before?" I ask.

"Nope, before tonight my ass was a no-fly zone. But if you managed to gulp down that massive mouth full of fluids on your first go around then I need to open myself up to new experiences tonight too."

Tracy says entering the cascading water from the shower spigot.

Tracy stops under the spraying water and turns two more nozzles; one starts the side sprayers and the other opens the massive rainfall shower head on the ceiling. I step into the shower, grab Tracy by the waist, and our bodies touch together. Her ass presses against my cock, and my shaft settles pleasantly between her muscular cheeks. Tracy responds with approval by pressing herself into me harder and arching her head back onto my shoulder.

As our bodies start sliding against each other as water from directions drenches us both. I start kissing Tracy's neck and begin moving my hands up from her hips to her breasts. My hands slowly flow over her chest brushing against her nipples, then I clamp down my grasp a little tougher and start massaging her tits.

Tracy begins to moan softly. My kisses on her neck turn into sucks, licks, and soft nibbles. Tracy grinds against me as she teases me with wanting to spread her open and pop her cherry immediately. Instead, I unleash my grasp on Tracy's boobs and move her hand onto the wall of the shower.

Feeling like a cop controlling a perpetrator up against a wall I place Tracy's hand above her head. With my hands still against hers I thrust against her ass as my firm cock slid across her opening.

"Your cock feels so good teasing my ass. I'd love to feel how your tongue feels fluttering over my hole." Tracy whispers to me, letting me know she needs some foreplay before I break through her tight virgin opening.

I respond by dropping down sliding against her back. My hands move down the length of her arms, move over her armpits, flow across her tits, drag against her stomach, and slip into the folds of her pussy. I finger her clit and circle it gently. I appreciate the up-close beauty of her ass as my face is now 3 inches from her ample curve. I appreciate the soft bounce as Tracy reacts to my fingers fluttering against her clit. I notice the specific details like her freckles, tan lines, and back dimples.

I stop my fingers rubbing her clit and pull my hands around her hips. I bring my hands off her hips, and I smack them down against her cheeks. I spread her open and get a clear view of her dark hole. I hold her steady and dive in. My tongue locates the warm center opening. A unique flavor that always varies and takes a little time to adjust to. The future pleasure and sounds of Tracy moaning with my cock ravaging her motivates me to press on.

I pull back for a quick breath and plunge back in, my tongue leading the way. I paint with a broad brush, tasting the entire length of her crack. I lick frantically and Tracy responds by pushing back into my face burying me further as I start acquiring her taste.

"Oh my god! Fuck yesss! Urhhh, that's it tongue my asshole, Mr. X." Tracy yells out.

I respond with an approving hum. I focus on her center. I firm up my tongue and drill into her with a small circle motion. I manage to feel her opening give way, but it is a very tight squeeze. Her virgin ring feels like I am trying to push into a garden hose.

"Tracy, you have such a tight asshole. This is gonna take some work before you are ready to take my cock." I say breaking from my oral onslaught, then quickly returning.

"Do what you need to do Mr. X. I want your cock to break my ass open. I want to be tightly wrapped around your hard shaft. I want the pain to melt away to intense pleasure." Tracy responds in ecstasy as my attention to her hole brings her closer to orgasm.

Hearing the increased pleasure in her voice, I aim to push her over the edge. I pull her hips further away from the wall causing Tracy to bend more at the waist to support herself. Her ass stretches and spreads naturally, freeing my hands. I continue twirling my tongue around her ass hole but now with my free hands I brush them lightly against her legs moving up from her ankles.

All the while water continues to pour over us, as I continue to lift my hands up her smooth legs. As I get above her knees, I feel Tracy shutter as she realizes what my hands are moving towards. My lips and tongue smack against her butthole while my hands reach the folds over her vagina. I flatten my hand out vertically like a karate chop and slide it into her slit. I rock my hand back and forth against her. I curve my hand slightly and bend my pointer to flick her clitoris. As I rock my hand away, I extend my thumb and slip it inside her pussy.

I repeat my rocking hand motion and let it fall into a steady rhythm. I pull my mouth away from her asshole. I locate the bottle of lotion I used before our massage session. Not wanting to stop my hand on her pussy I figure out a way to open the bottle with one hand.

I pop open the cap and pick up the bottle pressing the open cap against my palm. I twist the bottle upside down and squeeze hard with my fingers. The lotion flows out and I flip the bottle back to the shower floor and close the cap. I wave my thumb and fingers to smear the lotion as best I can.

Tracy starts moaning as I bring my hand dripping with lotion to tease the outside of her butthole. I slather my hand over her hole. I return my middle finger to her outer ring. I spiral from the outside into the center. I pause for a second and then slowly press past her entrance. Tracy lets out a loud gasp.

"Ohhhhhh! Mmmmmm," is all Tracy manages to let out.

I plunge into her up to my second knuckle. I bore my finger inside her to ease her open and let the lotion coat her. Her ass is so tight that it is difficult to tell if I am pulling my finger out or her butt is pushing. As my fingertip exits her hole squeezes shut and spurts out some excess lotion. I then realized that if I return to licking her the effects of the lotion on my mouth and stomach will be felt. No time to check the bottle for warning labels. With Tracy's beautiful ass inches from my face nothing would stop me from diving back in.

I pause from my attention towards her pussy to apply a fresh amount of lotion to my fingers. I grab the bottle of lotion and withdraw my finger. I pop the top and squeeze a large puddle onto my palm. I lather up both hands.

"Tracy, this is the lotion I was telling you about. I used it on myself while you were setting up for the massage. It is almost too good to be true." I say up to Tracy.

"We just got it here at the Palace. People around here have been excited to use it. I just haven't had the chance yet." Tracy says.

"I can guarantee that it will aid in bringing you instant pleasure when I take your anal virginity." I respond and then quickly return my freshly coated hands back to Tracy's body.

Jr_Frost
Jr_Frost
12 Followers