The Fantasy Palace Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first hand to touch Tracy was the one I was using to work her pussy. I tried to cover as much of it as possible sliding my hand around all her folds. Tracy doesn't react initially, but the sensation slowly begins to build. While jostling my left hand throughout Tracy's snatch I bring my right hand back to her butt crack.

Wasting no time, I spread her apart and move straight for her hole. With all my fingers pressed together I coat her with lotion and tease her entrance. Her legs spread open a little further than before. I grip and slide against her front and rear. I notice Tracy's breath gets faster and heavier.

"Mr. X, the lotion is starting to kick in. My pussy is tingling. I feel like I could cum at any second." Tracy says in a high-pitched voice.

"In that case, why waste the incredible sensation." I say while rising to my feet.

I bring the bottle of lotion up with me and apply more to both hands. I slather my cock and balls to start the build for myself. I coat my hands with more than enough to do the job. I pour even more onto my hands before reaching underneath Tracy caking her with lotion from her clit all the way to her tailbone. Once I pull my hand away, I quickly return it to give her an aggressive slap.

"Rrraaaahhh, Mr. X, that's it, spank my ass. Treat me like a dirty girl who can't wait to have her ass fucked." Tracy calls out.

"Tracy, your ass needs a little more work before it can take my cock, but I know a good way to pass the time while we wait." I say grabbing my hard dick and positioning it at the opening of Tracy's pussy.

I slide into Tracy effortlessly. The lotion works on my penis and on the inner walls of Tracy's vagina. I begin fucking her from behind. I spank her harder and spread her cheeks fully exposing her asshole. I slowly slip in my finger and stir her hole to open wider.

I simultaneously slam my dick into her pussy and begin jack-hammering her asshole with my finger. We are both caked with the lotion, dripping with precum, and warm water from the shower continues trickling down our curves. I insert a second finger with a slow probe, allow Tracy's butt to adjust to the additional size increase, and then I return to my quick speed preparing her hole for its next guest.

I close my eyes and tilt my head back up towards the falling water. I bend backward to allow for water to hit directly against my face and chest. I stay inside Tracy, fucking her pussy and fingering her ass. This incredible moment needs to be savored. I clear my head and focus on all the sensations without the visual. The sounds of skin smacking together and running water. The feeling of sensitive flesh rubbing together and flexing from the many forces. After a few moments I insert a third finger into Tracy's butt.

"Mr. X, three fingers?!! I think I can handle your dick now. No more foreplay. I want to be fucked. Help a girl out here." Tracy says, bringing me out of my daze.

My probes into her pussy stop and I pull out. I grab Tracy by the hips and slide my cock in between her ass cheeks. Pressing them together to almost fully surround my shaft. Without going inside her, my shaft slides against her as the friction causes the lotion to react faster. I grind myself against her letting the anticipation build.

"Tracy, I want you to beg. Beg me to shove my cock in you." I say sternly.

"Mr. X, please fuck my ass. I need it. I need you to take my ass. Please, spread me open and fuck me." Tracy responds looking over her shoulder. Her eyes barely open as the water continued pouring on both of us.

With that I spread her legs apart with my foot. She lowers her head and shoulders on the wall of the shower. Her ass sticking out into me and swaying side to side hypnotically. I take my dick in my hand and wrap my free hand around her waist to steady her. I press against her hole and the lotion allows her virgin hole to relax enough to slide in effortlessly.

"Hhhhaaaaa!! MMMMMM!! Fuuuuuck!" Tracy lets out, half in pain and half in pleasure.

I move as slow as I can to give her time to adjust to the new sensation. The slow progression gives me time to retain my composure after her tight asshole against my cock almost causes me to pop. I aim to give Tracy a long pounding she won't forget but for now I take my time inserting my full length into her slowly.

I press, slide a few centimeters, and then pause. Once I feel the tension ease a bit I press in again. More of my cock disappears as more of her virgin hole expands. Once I feel her skin touch the base of my shaft. I grab her at the waist to pull her against me to penetrate even deeper.

With my cock at the deepest depth, I move my hands up to Tracy's shoulder. I pull her off the wall and with my dick inside her, I hold her against my chest. Tracy turns her head and we kiss. First with just our lips but Tracy slips in her tongue. I move my hands from her shoulders to cup her tits. Tracy lets out a long sigh as I feel her entire body relax. I feel the tension subside against my dick as the relaxing power of the lotion takes effect. The opposite happens to my girth as I feel it swell and push against Tracy's internal walls.

Only a moment of fondling her breasts and holding position completely embedded inside Tracy before she bucks her hips back into me. The movement creates separation between us, and I press back into her. Tracy gives me the green light with a few more forceful bucks. Her last push back I recoil instantly with a hard thrust and loud grunt. The lotion provides no resistance as Tracy's ass is tight but gives way, welcoming me as its new occupant.

"Oh my god Tracey. Your ass is so tight. It is squeezing my cock so nicely. As much as I'd like it to stay this way, I think I'm going to have to break it." I say to Tracy giving her cheek another hard slap.

"Break my ass. Fuck me until my tight little hole gapes wide open. Take it, it is yours. Your cock, my ass, and this lotion, uuuhhhhh it all feels so fucking good. Come on Mr. X! No more foreplay, fuck my ass! Fuck my ass hard!" Tracy screams out overwhelmed with the building pleasure.

I respond not with words but bringing both hands up and spanking Tracy's ass hard then grasping her meat. I pull out and look down to see her opening seal up as my tip leaves it. I reposition my cockhead at her center and plunge in with one swift motion.

"Urrghh, fuck yea!" Tracy mutters out from her gritted teeth.

I pull out again leaving my tip just inside her. I thrust in fast, forcefully, and bottom out with a smack into Tracy. I stay at a comfortable pace but with the same forceful finish for the next several fucks. I develop a rhythm and enjoy the first ride of Tracy's virgin hole.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh! Yes, yes, yes, yes! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Tracy squeals out after each plow.

"Hard enough for you!" I say.

"Harder! Ohhhh please, harder!" Tracy responds.

I bend my knees slightly to adjust my position. My cadence remains the same, but I increase my power. With the new position I now drive up, into, and through Tracy. My pelvis and legs smack into her, but I don't stop there. I continue driving into her, lifting her slightly, so the heels of her feet come off the ground.

I drive into her as hard as I can. Her feet lift from the ground, and I see the back of Tracy's head recoil. I soften my thrusts but keep my pace consistent. Tracy grows quiet and she brings her hand down to rub her mouth. She spits on the shower floor, and I see that it is blood.

"Ahhhh! Fuck me, that's deep. Oh, it feels so good Mr. X!! Don't stop!" Tracy screams out.

I pause and say, "Tracy, are you alright?"

"Yes, my hand slipped when you picked me up. I just got a little cut in my mouth. Don't worry about it, not the first-time things got a little rough." Tracy responds.

"Should I ease up a bit?" I say.

"Absolutely not! It is just starting to feel really good. Come on, Mr. X, get back to fucking this ass!" Tracy says then slaps her ass encouraging me to continue.

With the vocal motivation I slam back to action. The heightened pleasure distracts me from the constant effort it takes to keep giving Tracy such power. I fuck her as hard as I can. I see the sides of her tits thrashing back and forth to my motion. I reach around to give one a firm grasp and clamp my fingers onto her nipple. The mass of her breast is still jostling underneath my hand while I hold her nipple between my fingers.

The distractions aren't enough to overcome the growing burn in my legs from my slightly squat position with the added weight of Tracy at the end of each insert. As much as I want to keep fucking her until we both explode, my pace starts to slow. Abruptly I stop and Tracy slides back onto my cock as she was pressing into me as much as I was pressing into her.

My cock was still fully inside Tracy, and we were both gasping for air. She could tell I was tired. For the first few minutes all Tracy was doing was holding on to the shower wall. I slowly pull out my shaft and ease out gently once I get to the tip. As my tip leaves her hole it remains open. I watch as it slowly contracts back to the size of a pea.

My breathing grows more rapid as the past few minutes of relentless fucking has caught up to me. I feel slightly lightheaded and back myself up to the bench. I fall back into the shower bench. I sit out of breath with my cock standing up like a flagpole.

"Fuck.....Tracy.......just...give me...a minute." I say in between breaths.

Tracy turns and walks over to me. She bends over until we are face to face and puts her hand on my knees.

"Mr. X, I know you are tired, but you can't leave me like this. My ass just got used to your hard cock and now it feels so empty without it." Tracy says inches from my face and only slightly out of breath.

"I understand you need a break, but the amount of lotion slathered over my pussy and fucked into my ass is difficult to ignore. I think I'm developing a strong cock lust towards you right now, and I need to fulfill it." Tracy continues.

She pushes off my knees, turns, and steps out of the shower. She opens what I thought was a linen closet but is actually a sex supply closet. For the few seconds she has it open I notice various toys, condoms, dildos and vibrators. Tracy grabs a smooth white vibrator and turns back to get into the shower. Wasting no time she turns, lowers her ass towards me, grabs my cock to position it at her entrance, and impales herself with it until she is sitting in my lap.

"MMMMM, that's better. Sorry, Mr. X but when I let you take my ass, my ass also takes your cock. So, you sit back and try to catch your breath while I ride my cock." Tracy says leaning back into me.

I can't even respond before she starts bouncing slowly on my dick. Feeling used, turned on, and even more amazed with Tracy's sexual conviction I let the woman take what she wants. The stern desire of a beautiful mature woman wanting nothing more than to fuck herself with my manhood fills me with pride and revitalizing energy. However, I remain in my seat. I open my arms off to the side and let my mistress service herself.

Tracy uses my cock to fuck herself in the ass. She slams down on me wildly riding me rodeo style. She moans and screams. She tosses her tits around in her hands and violently twists and pulls at her nipples. The huge amount of pleasure causes Tracy to totally lose herself.

Tracy's ass gliding over my length paralyzes me. I recognize the incredible sights and sounds of the situation, but I am content to remain at this level of bliss. My cock is hard, but the lotion increases the sensation and prevents the climax from happening too soon. Tracy is oblivious to the limiting effects of the lotion as she only aims to increase her satisfaction by reaching for the vibrator she brought into the shower.

Tracy rests in my lap with my full length buried inside her ass. She holds the vibrator in front of her face and turns it on. She switches to a squatting position facing me bringing her feet up onto the shower seat. Her knees spread out in front of her as wide as she can go, exposing her clit that meets the tip of the buzzing vibrator.

I feel the vibrations while inside Tracy's ass which jolts my energy. I realize that the only way to cum while using the lotion is through full stimulation. I grab hold of Tracy's ankles that are straddling me so she can focus on working her clit with the vibrator. I brace Tracy against the shower seat and begin thrusting into her again.

We rise and fall together. Our motion grows more and more rapidly. Tracy holds the vibrator against her pussy and continues twisting her nipple with her free hand. Her head tilts back.

"Ohhhhh fuck!!!!" Tracy screams out as I ravage her ass with full force.

With Tracy screaming the bottle of lotion catches my eye as it sits next to me. I pause my thrusts, but Tracy keeps bouncing. I open the lotion and pour a puddle onto my hand. I quickly lather my hands. I reach up and cup Tracy's tits and smear the lotion as I rub her chest. I find both her nipples and hold each one in between my thumb and index finger. Her nipples grow firm from my touch and the sensation of the electric like lotion.

I switch instantly from my soft rub of Tracy's nipple to a full grasp of her boobs and return to forcefully fucking her ass.

"Shit! I'm gonna cum so hard! Ohhhh my pussy is gonna squirt." Tracy whines.

Tracy lets out one last little whimper as a fountain of cum shoots across the shower. Hearing and seeing this only fuel my effort to continue. Tracy keeps the vibrator on her pussy, and I feel her muscles tighten again. Another stream of juice, not as powerful but it floods the surface of the seat with her cum. The seat becomes too slippery to keep up my pace. As Tracy's body goes limp after the orgasm wave washes over her, I push her off my lap. She is overcome with pleasure and hardly able to walk. I put my arms underneath her armpits and turn her around, so she braces herself against the shower seat. I bend her over and place her hands on the surface as she is almost as limp as a rag-doll.

"Don't stop until cum drips out of my asshole." Tracy says to me out of breath while looking back over her shoulder.

I aim my cock at the entrance of Tracy's ass and slide back in with noticeable ease. Her ass is officially broken in. I keep my pace slow, but my pushes are forceful. I keep building the power and soon I am grunting. Tracy responds with pleasure filled whimpers. I get the urge to begin a sprint to the finish but instead I change things up for Tracy. Without warning and without breaking my stride, I pull out of Tracy's ass and pop into her pussy.

"Ohhhmmm! Well, hello there Mr. X!" Tracy says with enthusiasm.

"I think your cherry is officially popped. I figured I'd pay a visit to an old friend." I say as I start to increase my pace.

"Slather that cock in some more lotion. I want to cum again." Tracy says, turning around over her shoulder.

Tracy grabs my head and pulls me in for a kiss. I back away from her, allowing my cock to fall out. I grab the lotion and coat it around my entire surface. I take my hand with excess lotion and run my fingers through Tracy's slit. I give Tracy's ass a smack and position myself to enter her again.

"That's it, Mr. X, come here and fuck me properly. I want to squirt cum out around your amazing cock. I want to feel what that magical lotion does to my G-spot." Tracy says.

I put my penis back inside her and fuck her doggy style. Our spirits are re-energized, and we both start feeling the tingling of the lotion. This time the tingle evolves into my cock becoming harder than I have ever felt. I pull out from Tracy and see a noticeable difference in my girth. I squeeze my prostate and see another noticeable increase.

"Hey, what's going on back there? Things were just starting to get good." Tracy says.

"The benefits of this lotion are expanding. Tell me if you notice any difference." I respond as I slip back into Tracy.

"OHHHHH shit!! Is that your cock or your fist?" Tracy cries out.

"That's my cock, Tracy, and I'm about to fuck you until you erupt." I say as I start pounding her again.

"Holy shit, mmmmmmm! That's not going to take very long. This lotion and your cock are making my pussy feel so good!" Tracy says in a high-pitched voice.

"Tracy? Your voice, you sound like a horny college slut." I say.

"MMMMM, well, ahhhhh, I feels like I'm..urhhhhh...getting...urhhhhh..fucked....mmmmm, ohhh..by a linebacker. Ohhhhhh fuck, don't stop!" Tracy yells out in an even higher pitched voice.

Tracy's voice drives me wild. The combination of her moans and the lotion's effects on my cock and balls boosts my sex drive beyond belief. I need even more. I see Tracy paralyzed with pleasure from my raging hard member. She is mine to control and use to increase my own pleasure. I realize the lotion has linked our sensations together. The only way Tracy will cum, is if I cum. So, it is time to get aggressive.

I hook my arms through Tracy's armpits and pull her back lifting her off the shower ledge. My cock rests fully inside her pussy. I hold her up in a relaxed full nelson like position. She is breathing hard and desperate for me to continue. I begin to drive my dick inside her again. Her body ripples from my slams.

I manage to hold our standing position for a few minutes, but I lose my grip and Tracy drops to the floor. She manages to catch herself and remains on the floor of the shower with her face down and ass up. Tracy wiggles back and forth as I lower myself down behind her. I waste no time and slide back into her pussy.

I hear a soft buzzing sound and turn to find the vibrator still humming from Tracy's first orgasm. Without breaking stride, I grab the vibrator and stick it in Tracy's ass. I insert it up to the control knob and twist it to full power. I feel myself getting close to cumming with the added vibrations.

"Don't stop! I am about to cum." Is all she manages to get out.

"Me too Tracy. I want you on your back. I want to see you explode with cum." I say.

With us both close to cumming I quickly pull out to switch positions. I assist Tracy as she quickly turns herself over and lifts her legs in the air. I quickly slam into Tracy's pussy and without realizing the vibrator pushes further into Tracy's ass with my balls smacking against it. Tracy screams out in pure explosive pleasure as her pussy spews a powerful stream of cum that sprays directly into my face.

Instead of moving I keep my strong pace as I am moments away from cumming. Tracy's juices pour over my entire body. Her face and body are frozen from her orgasm. The image sends me into an explosion of my own as I finally release.

I pull out the vibrator and thrust my rod back into Tracy's ass. I shot a powerful wave of cum into her. I sprint to the finish and fuck her ass wildly as my dick convulses with large amounts of semen that start squirting out around my shaft as I continue bucking into her. After one final wave I become exhausted from the intense effort. I sit back against my heels and my semi-hard rod slides out of Tracy's tender ass. I am still erect but completely spent.

She notices and slides herself on her back across the shower floor. Her legs act like a wedge as she moves along the slippery floor, and I slide across her skin underneath me. She doesn't stop until her lips reach the cum dripping tip of my cock. A few soft slow sucks before she lets my dick drop from her mouth in between her tits.

With Tracy's new position underneath, me she shakes her boobs against my shaft. Her cleavage is nice but doesn't do much after having my way with the rest of her body. Taking me by surprise she manages to slip a finger into my asshole. She plunges as deep as she can and locates my prostate. A second wave of intense pleasure hits me and Tracy wraps her lips around my cock head.