The Fantasy Palace Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jr_Frost
Jr_Frost
12 Followers

Tracy's one finger becomes two. No longer an anal virgin my ass adjusts without any discomfort. She bobs her head and pecks her fingers into my ass. Everything continues to build, and it feels like my dick might burst from the amount of cum I feel start flowing. Tracy feels my cock swell more inside her mouth and presses as hard as she can on my prostate helping me hold the orgasm as long as possible.

"Ohhhh shit. Ahhhhhh Ahhhhhh." Is all I can mutter out.

I feel at the mercy of Tracy with her hand pressed down inside my ass. She will choose when to let my cum start unloading into her mouth. All I can do is enjoy the pleasure shock and wait for the release. I glance down to Tracy looking up at me in my state of bliss. She gives me a playful wink and I feel her fingers lift off my G-Spot. The damn is broken, and I begin contorting.

"I'm cumming. Urahhhhhhhhh." I barely get out, my mouth freezes open, and my muscles lock.

Tracy holds her mouth on my cock head with a tight seal with her lips. My cumshot is too powerful and instantly overflows from Tracy's mouth. She tries to swallow the large mouthful. I freeze with ecstasy and watch Tracy manage my seemingly endless flow of cum dumping onto her face. Her two fingers inside my ass massage my prostate causing more cum to shoot into Tracy's mouth. I see her eyes roll back as she struggles to gulp down my torrents of jizz.

"Ohh. That's it you dirty girl. Swallow it all. Swallow my cum you filthy cumslut. Lick it clean Tracy. Lick it clean." I say in whispered exhales.

My orgasm ends with shivers running through my entire body. As the wave subsides, I am left with the beautiful sensation of Tracy licking my twitching cock clean. We both calm ourselves down by regaining control of our breathing. I dismount Tracy's chest by swinging my knee around and sitting on the shower floor next to her. I move from the floor to the seat and help Tracy up to sit next to me. After a few minutes we stand up and help each other wash up.

Suddenly, Tracy looks at the clock and realizes how long we have been going at it.

"Oh, fuck! I gotta get going Mr. X. I hate to rush out of here, but I am running late." She says while hustling around the room getting her things together.

Tracy is fully dressed as I finish drying myself off. I understand what is happening, but I am still dazed from the incredible release. Tracy comes back into the bathroom for a goodbye kiss and finds my cock through my towel for a playful squeeze.

"Thank you for popping my cherry. My ass is gonna be sore for a while and this session will be hard to forget. Oh, don't forget your room key," she says and then turns to leave.

"I hope I will see you again while I am here." I say, only being cut off by the door closing.

Alone in the room my body is still tingling from the lotion. I take a deep breath to relax and fully reflect on the events. I splash some water on my face and look at myself in the mirror.

"How the fuck is this place going to beat that?" I say out loud to myself.

I hear a knock at the door and move quickly to answer it. I open the door to see a stunning woman, with dark skin, fit full body, and beautiful black dress.

"Hello, my name is Gabrielle. That's a nice towel." She says as her eyes widen looking down at my towel around my waist.

"Oh shit, sorry I thought you were someone else." I respond back.

"Nope, I am not Tracy. I am actually your company for dinner. How about you finish getting ready and meet me at the bottom of the stairs in the entryway?" Gabrielle says.

"Sure, sounds like a plan. Give me 10 minutes." I say and close the door.

Judging by Gabrielle's attire I need to find a wardrobe to match a semi-formal setting for dinner. I open the door to the closet and find an outfit for just about any type of gathering. I get ready as fast as I can. All the while I ponder what is waiting for me downstairs at dinner, and then leave the room being sure to grab my key card off the table. My room is a mess, but I manage to look presentable. The shirt I picked out fits like it was tailored.

I turn to check that the door is locked, and I notice that there are no numbers on the outside of the room. I turn to the right and count four doors down the hallway to give myself a reference of my room's location. There are no signs pointing me in the correct direction. I walk down the hallway the direction I first came with Tracy.

The end of the hallway is a slight bend that leads into another hallway. This one is wider with a taller ceiling. The doors are all double doors, and they have numbers and names but in no order. At the end of the wider hallway, I come to the top of a stairway.

The main stairway is subtle, very nice but nothing over the top. It opens to a large room as I walk down. I see Gabrielle seated facing the stairs at an empty chess table and greets me with a pleasant smile.

"I didn't recognize you with all your clothes on." Gabrielle jokes to break the ice.

"Luckily, the Fantasy Palace accommodates you with some nice clothes." I say taking the seat next to her.

"I got us some drinks. I hope you like tequila." Gabrielle says.

"Sure do. First drink of the night and I have already had the most fun in my life. Cheers to you and the Fantasy Palace." I say as our glasses clink together.

"What about the Tavern in town?" Gabrielle responds after swallowing her first sip.

I honestly forgot about everything before Tracy.

"How did you know I was at the Tavern in town?"

"I was starting my night there too. A little last-minute research on my subject. Jo is a nice lady but you gotta be different from a typical customer that thinks she is attractive if you want to get her in the sack. She has great customer service skills which hooked you in, but in order to get her you need to be more than a customer."

"Damn. You're like a spy and a life coach rolled into one. Do you have any other skills?" I say.

"I listed 2 things Mr. X, both that stem from 20 minutes of distant observation of you at a bar. Forget about me for a while, I've given you enough hints and your intrigue in me is increasing based on my mystery." She smiles and says, "I don't mean to dissect you too much. Seeing you in a towel answering your room door I can tell you are having fun. People who want to have fun go to Vegas or Amsterdam. They have their fun and then suffer through a hangover, a flight home, and the longest point until they will have that fun again."

"Depends on the definition of fun, I guess."

"That's my point, and what I am trying to get from you."

"You want to know what my definition of fun is?" I respond.

"Yes, and is fun the only reason why you decided to come to the Fantasy Palace?" Gabrielle asks.

"Well, the sex has been a lot of fun, if you want to call it sex." I answer.

"Interesting, go on, I am intrigued." She says adjusting herself in the chair.

"Well, the car ride here, Tracy's massage session, and then our spontaneous shower session, calling each of those sex doesn't sound right. They were more, much more, than any sort of sex I have had up until tonight. The combination of the mystery, the suspense, the environment, the people, and the anticipation of what is next; all add to an amazing experience." I elaborate.

"Isn't that what we all are ultimately searching for, experiences?" Gabrielle asks.

"Yeah, that's the truth. Seems like everyone I have met here would agree with that." I answer.

"I've met swingers, nymphomaniacs, sluts, and man-whores. They all desire sex for the fun of it. Not to talk bad about those people I met, some of them are friends of mine, but the people I've met here are a few steps above swingers, nymphomaniacs, sluts, and man-whores. Sure, we all were those things but now we are a few steps above. We kept developing our sex experiences. Eventually, those people meet and meet others. You know, how all organizations form." Gabrielle explains.

"Organization huh? This isn't just somebody's house who enjoys catering to people's fantasies?" I ask.

"No, this isn't the Playboy Mansion. Well, just like the people, I guess, in a way, it is but a few steps above. Speaking of a few steps above, this tequila is one of my favorites. Please excuse me while I freshen up my drink." Gabrielle states while standing from her chair.

"Please, by all means. It is very tasty, while you are gone, I will probably finish what is left of mine. Would you grab me another one too?" I ask politely.

"Absolutely, I'll be right back. Don't wander off." Gabrielle says then turns to walk away.

Gabrielle walks towards the dining room and what I assume is a bar. I marvel at her round full butt that shakes down the hallway. Once she is out of sight, I look around the room. From the ceiling down the walls to the carpet I take in the whole room. The look of everything is much like a hotel, bed and breakfast, and country club all rolled into one. The atmosphere is much like everyone is preparing for a party or grand event. The mood is light and free. I keep to myself at the area where Gabrielle and I are sitting, but if another chose to interact, I'd welcome it.

I rise from my chair and head to the nearest window. I part the curtains and look outside. The immediate area outside of the window looks well taken care of. Accent lights provide glows to highlight the landscaping and the building. The grass and landscaping look professionally maintained. From the limited view the grounds of the building are surrounded by trees that become thicker further away from the building, like a lodge in the middle of a forest.

"Taking in the outdoor scenery?" Gabrielle says, startling me.

"Just trying to gain my bearings." I respond.

"Confused that this isn't the same place you drove by earlier?" Gabrielle says.

"A little bit, but I am not surprised judging by the size of this place from walking down here. Why is that?" I ask.

"The address from the letter is our final filter, or the meet and greet. Raquel and Calvin were waiting for you there and made the final call on whether or not to bring you here. However, you went to the tavern and I let them know I was watching you. With how you carried yourself and talked with the servers, I made the call to Raquel and Calvin to come pick you up and take you to this location." She informs me.

"In the magical vehicle?" I return quickly.

"Yes, us sending you to a different address is our way of getting to know you before you know the actual location, just as you got to know us on the car ride here." Gabrielle replies.

"You say `us`. How many are here? How big is this place?" I look at her face quizzically.

"It's hard not to be curious. I sure was my first time here, but all I can say is, it is big. At least from everything I have seen it would seem so." Gabrielle describes.

"You work here, how do you not know?" I say back.

"It's a very unorganized organization. After my first night I expected orientations, rule books, and a payment plan, but I've been doing this a few years and still haven't seen any of that. There are managers and leaders, but they really just make sure the integrity of the atmosphere and people stay true." She elaborates.

"What happens if you jeopardize the integrity?" I ask.

"There are punishments." She responds quietly.

"Like what, genital mutilation? Blackmail?" I snark back.

"Haha, I guessed that too. No, just extra tasks or assignments. Nothing too crazy, it's not the punishment that corrects the offenders, it's knowing you aren't acting like the step above. And, not knowing how close you are to a lifetime ban." She states.

"Lifetime ban, that's the harshest punishment? That's what keeps people in line?" I quickly question.

"You have been here for 4 hours, and we just toasted to the most fun in your life. Do you want to risk never being allowed to come back here?" Gabrielle responds.

"Shit, that does sound horrible. I'll be a good boy I promise. Don't kick me out Gabrielle, please." I sarcastically plea.

"Hahahaha, I'm not gonna kick you out. It would look worse for the person who invited you here if you managed to get kicked out this early." She divulges.

"Who invited me?" I ask.

"Mr. X, I am just your company for dinner, and just like me, you don't know very much but the mystery is what is intriguing you. Finding everything out would spoil the mystery." She says.

"Well one mystery I'd like to spoil is to hear more about you. Where are you from? What do you do outside the Fantasy Palace?" I gaze in her eyes.

"I dabble in a bit of everything, author, researcher, consultant, and entrepreneur just to name a few. I can't sit still very long, and luckily I had a family and education that supported my style rather than squander it." She informs me.

"Wow. That's very impressive. I feel like I should be listening to you talk at a conference for a large industry or something. Not to put down anyone else I have already met, but you seem to be.." I say cautiously.

"Above this place." Gabrielle interrupts.

"In the most respectful way possible, yes." I reply.

"Don't worry you won't offend me. I can tell your curiosity is in the right place. You aren't the first to think that, but I can say you are one of the few who have the courage to bring it up." She says.

"Well, it may be this tequila that is giving me some liquid courage, so I can't take full credit." I respond cunningly.

"Perfect example, Mr. X. Not only are you aware that you may not be acting 100% like yourself, but you acknowledge it. I am aware that other people I have met here, both working and guests, think I am above this place. Outside of these walls that is true and I can agree, but while I am here I really am no different. Everyone here shares the basic reason for wanting to be here; to escape from the outside world into one of greater ecstasy and fantasy. Better yet, a world with greater understanding, respect, and honesty." Gabrielle describes.

"Damn. Is that the organization's mission statement?" I ask.

"Haha. I know pretty good, huh? I would try to submit it for consideration, but ultimately it doesn't need to be written down. It is well ingrained in all the members and displayed to the guests well enough that they initiate it effortlessly." She responds.

"From what I have gathered during my short time here, you are absolutely right. I hope I am following the way things are around here to everyone's liking."

"Well, let's just see." Gabrielle says, taking a sip of her drink.

Gabrielle adjusts her position in her seat. She uncrosses her legs and while in transition her legs are wide open. Her short dress rests just above her knees. With all the talk of the type of people involved at the Fantasy Palace I resist the temptation of the up-skirt view. Gabrielle switches her legs and crosses them up again.

"Thought I might cause you to break our eye contact and sneak a peek." Gabrielle states.

"Well, to be honest I thought about it, but resisted the urge. Since you just mentioned respect

and a higher level of people, I wanted to make sure, as a guest, I followed suit." I say back proudly.

"Very good, Mr. X. You are catching on quickly. I am certain I will enjoy our time together." Gabrielle smirks.

"As I see that our drinks are empty and listening to my stomach growl, I say we head into the dining room for some dinner." I suggest.

"I am pretty hungry too. Let's head in to get seated." Gabrielle says.

Gabrielle and I stand up from our chairs and she leads the way to the dining room.

"I really couldn't tell from my peripherals, are you going commando or not?" I ask with my curiosity piqued.

"Haha. Remember Mr. X I am not going to spoil anything for you tonight. Just enjoy the moments." She replies quickly.

As we walk, we pass by small groups of people chatting and drinking, a few conversations are a bit livelier than others but nothing obnoxious. Those who notice us greet us with a friendly "hello" or "good evening". I see the entrance to the dining room ahead.

The room opens to a circular seating design, very nice and elaborate. The lights are dim, and each booth has its own candlelight with a soft red hue. Over half of the booths are already occupied but the layout of the room does not make it seem crowded.

"Hello Gabrielle. Are you and your gentleman ready to be seated for dinner?" The host says to Gabrielle who appeared just as we walked into the room.

"Hello, Ned! Yes, this gentleman accompanying me or, actually, I am accompanying him, is Mr. X." Gabrielle responds to Ned.

"Ah, Mr. X, welcome to the Fantasy Palace. Nice to meet you. I am happy to have you joining us here for dinner tonight." Ned says, extending his hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Ned. I am sure you are aware but it is a privilege to be here tonight. If the food is as good as it smells then I am sure I will leave plenty satisfied." I respond back to Ned.

"Oh, Mr. X, the food is one thing you will enjoy I guarantee, but Gabrielle is the one that will make sure you are fully satisfied." Ned says back hinting at what I assume will be my session with Gabrielle.

I turn away from Ned to see Gabrielle has already walked towards a table and is just sitting down. Ned's hint excites me and I hurry to the table to begin our dinner and find out how Gabrielle plans on satisfying me. I get to the table and Gabrielle extends her hand to invite me to sit down. I lower myself down and slide across the booth bench.

"So, what do they have to eat here?" I say to Gabrielle, locking on to her eyes.

"Don't worry about the food Mr. X. I'll take care of everything from here." Gabrielle responds with a direct but soft tone.

"Ok, what does that mean?" I say curiously excited.

Gabrielle clinks her fingernails against her water glass. I feel completely content staring directly into Gabrielle's eyes. Her fingernails continue tapping against the glass causing shivers to run up my spine.

"Mr. X, other than being your company at dinner, I am also here for other reasons." Gabrielle says.

"What are those reasons?" I respond very robotic, monotone, and almost automatic.

"I specialize in two things here at the Fantasy Palace. ASMR, which you notice with what I am doing with my fingernails, and hypnosis." Gabrielle says.

I hear Gabrielle say "hypnosis" and I realize this will not be a typical dinner. I am not sure how Gabrielle has done it, but I feel almost frozen in place. I can no longer respond on my own. It feels amazing just to be perfectly still gazing into Gabrielle's beautiful eyes and hearing the soft sounds of her clinking her water glass.

"Mr. X, do not worry, although I do have control over you I will not abuse my power. The purpose of putting you in a trance is to guide you into a new level of pleasurable submission." Gabrielle says.

Gabrielle put emphasis on "submission" which sent more shivers up my body.

"You will listen to my voice and obey my commands. Nod your head if you understand." Gabrielle says.

I respond with a slow nod in a daze.

"The server is on her way to our table. When she introduces herself, I want you to break from our stare and introduce yourself normally. I can bet that you will find her attractive. If you fully submit yourself to my voice and follow my commands, you will be eating her pussy for the main course of this meal."

I can only respond with a slight smirk, and Gabrielle shoots back a big smile.

"That's it Mr. X, you are all mine."

Jr_Frost
Jr_Frost
12 Followers