All Comments on 'The Far End of the Beach'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 196 Comments (Page 2)
WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Liked the story scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0)! I LOVE (❤) this story! It was imaginatively conceived & masterfully crafted. It is an erotic story and a love story, 2 in 1. Lisa is a keeper. Period.

Lisa didn't cheat on her husband that particular day, but that doesn't mean she never will.

👍👍!

:)

Virgo6Virgo6over 3 years ago
Enderlock

May have a point. Ha ha. Good observation. Really nice story, I was waiting on the train wreck that never happened. 5*

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Glad he was mistaken...

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Sure didnt end the way I expected it to.

Well done.

Oh and the anon below with "Lisa didn't cheat on her husband that particular day, but that doesn't mean she never will." That literally can apply to every single person in a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

iameasel, this typist exclusively does fantasies whereupon her characters, the bottom 1% of the society, the completely worthless pieces of shit, aren't seen and treated as such, but inexplicably in this fictional world they are trusted, liked, and accepted into the society like they had some worth and dignity. That's why this typist's themes and texts aren't applicable as you suggest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really LOVED the story, gave u a 5.0! The story is true to life. A jealous husband is always happy to hear a good explanation.

Yes, beach volleyball (always co-ed 👍👍) cab be tricky. But what's the worst that can happen? Even if she crosses the line, the life goes on. What happens on the beach stays on the beach... or on the campground... I admit it is way more complicated than that, OK? But the life still goes on.

Btw, my wife crossed the line when her team won a tournament between several hotels. It was in Dominican Republic.

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

Simone = Sophie = Simone = Sophie = Simone

Carelessness like that just ruins a story, any story. It suggests that the author just doesn’t care. Two stars.

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

The majority of this comment section doesn't even know what a cuck is. Yes he is absolutely a wimp and very insecure, but he is not a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Eventually, with her love for adventure and athleticism and with hubby's inability to be or do the same or to keep up,, there will be trouble for sure and soon after they return home. Wife has a taste of it now, and will want more and will cross the line - no doubt about it. So many writers don't finish their stories with details of the heartbreak that follows.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

Not bad. The writer of the story states the wife did not have sex with anyone other thsn the husband, so that's good enough for me. Its his story. Thanks for a did/didn't she stray story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yeah , the whore cheated and the MC is a pathetic cuckold .

One star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

not much to this story and pointless. biggest bullshit is the knee as an excuse of helplessness. no one is left that helpless after a destroyed knee by the medical profession. if the operation was a couple months prior to trip ,yes would be trying. the story had potential but failed due to that knee nonsense and not developing into an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I found myself waiting at the end for an unexpected twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

want to bet she went ahead and fucked all 3 of the guys at the beach? And he is just too much of a wimp to call her out on it.

TonyspencerTonyspenceralmost 3 years ago

It was OK but you need to correct the name of Sophie/Simone to avoid confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

she still went off without a care for her hubbys feelings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is her name Simone or Sophie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't believe her and a divorce is the only solution for the lack of trust. No matter her excuses, reasons or lies. It all adds up to a lack of trust no matter how often she fucks him. It's what all women do.

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoyover 2 years ago

I understand the concerns raised in some of the previous comments. The conflict is ultimately non-existent. We are led through a well written anecdote (Sophie/Simone aside) that circles back around to the starting point.

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

Mxm all you love is sloopy seconds...the guy was totally disable and always tired!...i wonder how he makes it through regular days

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Yeah, leave someone sleeping on a public beach. What could possibly go wrong? 🙄

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

So he is injured and the wife still goes off to play.. Regardless if she cheated or not, she left him there while injured. If she invited him and helped him go there that be different but this is still suspicious

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

For MarkT, It can be just as hard being attached to a handsome, successful man.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

You really cannot write this kind of story. You may be convinced of your intention and certainty that you are right but you fail miserably at exploring it in story form. The main issue is your inability or unwillingness to look beyond your idea and consider all angles of the story.

The wife sandbagged him with the nude beach and then abandoned him completely knowing he wasn't comfortable and was disabled. That only happens when there is no respect. She clearly either doesn't respect her husband. That is obvious and his new acquaintence should have minded her own business. The sex at the end wasn't erotic or romantic, it felt forced. The entire story was.

You have a lot of good stories but just as many bad ones because you don't put the effort into preparation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

U either wrote cuck or u write wimp …I guess it’s ur pedigree!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow and he believed her while she was lying about being on the beach with another guy . With a bad leg He still beat her back to the hotel .. And didn't the policeman say couples only ? I got a bridge near San Francisco I can sell him .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVED this story. Gave you a

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜!)

It is both erotic and true to life.

In the husband's mind his wife had already got fucked by another men while she was at the far end of the beach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As anon (Bravo! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) said about one year ago, "Lisa didn't cheat on her husband that particular day, but that doesn't mean she never will."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much innuendo.

Not sure he should have believed her.

I’d have eaten her before fucking just to make sure.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

💚 💚

👍👍!

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

Nicely done.. but almost boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what was it that made him so attractive to a sophisticated french woman like sophie if his wife had strayed or if they had an open marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're a good writer, but you always seem to write about controversial things. The way this story was written the logical conclusion (after all this IS the LW section) is that the wife cheated. Although the writing leads us to a different conclusion, the ending seems false, given the evidence. Not good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No he isn't. He is a terrible writer.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

Sophie or Simone, which is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (☆☆☆☆☆), ❤❤, 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When it is a distinct possibility the wife has cheated, a jealous husband is only too happy to get a reason to trust his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

❤❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sigh some of the critics are hilarious. There are two ends of the beach people. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is erotic and very much true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting an earlier comment.

Quote:

Anonymous, 8 months ago

As anon (Bravo! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) said about one year ago, "Lisa didn't cheat on her husband that particular day, but that doesn't mean she never will."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not up to this author's usual standard, in fact nowhere near. also BG33 needs to make up his mind whether the young French woman is called 'Simone' or 'Sophie', as this constant alternating between the two names does nothing to mitigate an already disappointing story. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CUCKOLD BIG GUY HENRY!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story that I hated. The way in which you wrote the story left little doubt in my mind that she cheated. His blind acceptance of her lies seemed ridiculous. She just wasn't convincing. Should have packed and left her there. Or taken Sophie up on her offer. Your stories quite often involve men that demonstrate no strength of character or convictions of their beliefs. And they seem easily swayed and influenced by women's words. Not good.

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

5 stars. All the macho men who claim they'd leave their wife if. . . That will never happen because with their personalities they will never have a wife.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

God, I wish real women were like his wife. Well done. Sweet ending.

william48william48over 1 year ago

This is such an American story. The rest of the world doesn't have all these hangups about nudity and independent women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This my third read of this story, and still enjoyed it. Now, a comment on a comment: I agree with william48 that Americans have hangups about nudity, especially those south of the Masonl-Dixon line. Unfortunately, the disrespectful attitude toward women in general and independent women in general is common throughout Asia, the near East, India and much of Eastern Europe is far worse than in the US. In fact, by comparison attitudes in the US can only be described as laissez faire. Remember that women in the US comprise over 60 percent of college graduates and are increasingly common among the highest paid professions. My last thought is that william48 is a self-congratulatory pompous ass. Just saying…

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Just_Gym,

I’m sure you’re right. What’s your wife’s cell number?

l0ver0tical0ver0ticaover 1 year ago

Pretty good story, but maybe fix the Simone/Sophie name mixup...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the commenters below who are positive that she cheated on him: chill out. Stop projecting your own narrative into the author's story. It was clearly not intended as such. This was a husband being confronted with new experiences and his own insecurities. Well written. Felt bad for the guy when he was at the entrance to the far end of the beach and couldn't go in. The Simone for Sophie name switch was jarring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Somehow, too enthusiastically and very quickly, she ran to the exit from the comfort zone on this vacation (undressing, shaving pussy), so that we would believe that she really did not go too far and stopped with those men within the limits of what was allowed.

gopher25gopher25over 1 year ago

Nice story, but a little confusing to have Simone turn into Sophie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FIVE STAR STORY.

Erotic and true to life.

Easy to read.

I indentified with the narrator and his fluid mental state in a did-she-or-didn't-she situation.

norcal62norcal62about 1 year ago

The too usual wimpy husband again. Football player, my foot. Detracts from any eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The Far End of The Beach

I love well written short stories, eg. Hemingway.

TFEB is well written , has not only sex, jealousy

and apprehension, but best of all leaves the reader to draw their own conclusion about the ending.

My favorite conclusion is the Lisa not only had

sex with the guys at the “Far End” of the beach

but that she and Simone also had a tryst while

Henry slept. ( she knew too much about Simone ).

shr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lisa is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don’t believe her! 2 stars.

Bill S.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 1 year ago

Hmmmm.....never said where she was.....not sure about this one

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

I absolutely loved it. Great character development. His anxiety was palpable and the characters really did come to life. Nice job. 5-😊😊😊😊😊

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

So where was she when he wwnt looking?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She definitely fucked them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Considering that he went looking for her does leave some doubt because like he said Simone was heading in the opposite direction, wouldn't that be the same way he would go if he was retreating back to his room, when he wasn't allowed to enter the far end of the beach, so there is doubt that she cheated and it is possible that Simone just covered for her. The name change of Sophie and Simone makes me think that the story was possibly copied from somewhere else, just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Husband is a CUCK!! Should have checked out and went out rather than be goofed waiting like a wimp for skank!!

BIGCUCK33 SPECIAL

StubbyoneStubbyone12 months ago

2nd read. Every bit as good as the first time. What man wouldn’t feel jealousy when their beautiful wife undresses and plays nude volleyball with a bunch of young, fit guys?

You may trust her implicitly but a man’s brain can make us crazy thinking what could happen. Not seeing her, and not knowing where she actually was, engages the jealous part of our brain. Your description of his angst and worry felt very real. Great writing ! I could feel the sand between my toes on this story. 5-😊😊😊😊😊. Thank you for sharing !❤️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nothing happened

Why should I believe you when you gave every indication that you were going to do something?!?

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

She’s going to the far end of the beach? Which direction… not the “sex on the beach” end but the other way? Well maybe, but she could have gone and fucked the guys on the “sex on the beach” end then walked back the other way and run into Simone. Why believe her that she didn’t do anything? Sorry but my trust would be broken. I’d be keeping a very close eye on her.

doctrptdoctrpt10 months ago

Marriage is about more than trust. Discretion and considerations for your partner means you don't do something that makes them feel less comfortable. In honesty, their presence their and his trepidation for that in the first place says she manipulated him, and continued to do so. This is his fault too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It looks like your story is from your experience, it seems like you like these types of story where you can have a men be disrespected by their wife and are willing to look the other way because of what you called love.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

While the MC may have been a bit insecure it is nothing compared to the commenters who still insist that there was an orgy at the far end

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Libtard Story with Libtard Couple

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lol. The trolls and brain dead commenters are the story here. Nothing happened people. No adrenochrome harvesting. No Pizza gate. No grassy knoll. He walked in the wrong direction. She went the opposite way looking for another game and then talked to Sophie for a while. He went to the end by the sex beach and worked himself into a fervor and then crushed, went back to the room and fell asleep. This is more about his insecurities than any perceived infidelity. Nice story. Too bad so many readers fill it with their own mental.excrement and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think she has voyeuristic tendencies. I don't understand nude beaches and "that lifestyle" as Simone was yammering about. I understand that some people do enjoy it and like living that way, but I've always thought it was because they were either incredibly narcissistic or had a few screws loose. One more thing, I've never understood guys that got off on showing their wives off to everyone else. It's like they need the validation of strangers to make them feel good about themselves and their choices.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Okay, but ... you know ... loving wives ... ?

Felt more like a romance. Maybe if there had been a little quid pro quo action with Henry and his wife, especially if it were more reluctant on his part, it could have been a bit more erotic.

Still, it got me wet. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He was far too naive and gullible and I think everything bad he was thinking was true.

nixroxnixrox8 months ago

1 star - too many holes in this plot to make any sense out of it.

The MC is so gullible he deserves to be cucked.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Five stars

StubbyoneStubbyone7 months ago

3rd read. Every bit as good as the first two. One additional comment; you can’t edit your own writing. Your brain knows what is supposed to be there and fills in the blanks. The name changes were disconcerting. A decent editor would have picked up that in a heartbeat. The angst he experienced was as real as it gets. Well done. A ver unique read. Bravo. 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Seemed to be following a well trodden path until I realised this story only had two pages . Not much space left for where I thought this was going .

A good read . Well written , as usual . Subtle drama and a beautiful piece of misdirection .

What's not to like .

DK . 4 * .

Thanks for posting .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice twist to what I thought was going to happen in this story. Really liked it. BardnotBard

Anita71Anita715 months ago

I was surprised there, I thought he was going home alone, sweet story

MarkT63MarkT634 months ago

Can wife be believed??

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5- [4.6 = 92% (which is an A), ☆☆☆☆☆]!

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

A mostly good story but it is disturbing when the writer can’t seem to keep on track with the character’s names!! Don’t know why but it seems that with a short story such as this he should be able to remember that he girl on the beach was named Simone at the outset then became Sophie; then back to Simone and ending with it being Sophie!!!

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

Read #2,; Remarks #2

Really? How old is this guy…. The story says 30 y/o but his actions or more realistically his lack of action is that of someone in there 80’s or 90’s!! Having done much travell in my 50’S, 60’s & 70’s it is unbelievable that a ¨youngster¨ of only 30 would be so totally wiped out that he would sleep through a blow-job!! Yeah the knee operation may have slowed him down but never should have been anywhere near the level in this story? This does beg the question…does wifey drug him so she can go out to play???

Ursus1932Ursus19324 months ago

He might trust her but I think he should watch her very closely.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Trust but verify. Don’t like this one.

Bill S.

drbenchpress66drbenchpress66about 2 months ago

Wait what does the bum knee have to do with making him tired and worn out? Plus my 90 year old grandmother just had a knee replacement and can get around better than this man as long as she uses a cane…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story. Nice twist. He was being insecure and paranoid. She handled his insecurity well. Nothing happened. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I don’t believe her he should get checked for a gift that keeps on giving

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Zzzzzzzzzz…yawn

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...