The Farm

Story Info
He takes her to a party at the farm to be shown off.
9.3k words
4.47
31.1k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Day at the Farm

I had caught wind of the parties some of the guys I work with had been bragging about attending, seems there is a farm out in the country with no neighbors for a few miles, lots of corn and cotton fields surround the home and there are several equipment barns.

Some of the parties got a bit wild I had heard, it wasn't uncommon for guys to bring their wives and/or girlfriends for the purpose of showing them off, especially after the alcohol got flowing.

While we were at one of our friends place on the lake, we got to talking about these parties and Becca asked me, "Why don't you and Dee ever come out to the Farm? I know you like showing her off as much as Trey likes to watch me show my shit."

I told her, "We had never been invited but I think I would love to watch you and Dee showing off at one of these parties, how many people usually show up?" I asked her.

"Sometimes twenty or thirty, sometimes over a hundred or so, depending on the occasion." She told me.

I am thinking to myself, "Holy fuck, that would be better than the party on the lake where she lost her top thanks to a few guys she was teasing."

I told Dee about the party we had been invited too, requesting she wear my favorite old shorts that she likes to wear around the house and sometimes to out of town events like trail rides and concerts. They are very tattered, holey and the back of short exposing a lot of her ass cheeks. And of course, one of her cropped white men's tank tops, you know the type girls wear in wet T-shirt contests.

We were about ready to leave the house around noon when she came out the bedroom telling me she was ready, wearing the shorts and one of the cropped tops with her tits hanging over the cut-out neckline of the top to show them off to me. This one had all the seams cut away from the straps and neck lines. I knew she was wearing it like this for me, because once it stretches out a little, there is nothing to help it recover.

"Are you going to wear it like that all day with your tits out?"

She just laughed at me, "You wish! Do I need to bring anything else?" She asked me.

"Oh no, you should be just fine just like you are!" Knowing with a little help from Becca, she may be topless part of the day or into the evening, I was hoping anyway. She pulled the top up over her boobs before walking out the front door.

It was about a forty-five minute drive to the other side of St. Bernard to the actual farm near the Waccamaw River. I kept looking over at her in that thin shirt, her big nipples almost visible through her old worn top and unsupported giving a little jiggle with each bump in the crappy roads in this state.

We were about fifteen minutes out when Trent called asking if we were close, saying several of the people were going to go do a float down the river, he wanted to know if we wanted to go as well.

I told him, "Sure, wait on us, but see if Becca has some bikini bottoms Dee could borrow, she didn't bring anything else except the shorts and tank top she is wearing."

He said he will see what he can round up for her, not even asking about a top for her, knowing better.

When we pulled up there were five pick-up trucks loaded with tubes, floats and a bunch of people milling around drinking. Trent was there with them, we stopped and asked where to park, he grabbed a bikini bottom from the hood of a truck, "These belong to Candice, only thing I could find for you." He told Dee.

It was a lot of strings and a narrow front and even less of a back to it. He just grinned knowing she would be showing off a lot of her ass cheeks in it.

Telling me to go on around that big oak and park in the field next to the tractor shed. As we rounded the shed there were a lot of vehicles and people already there, tailgates down, and coolers in the back of trucks.

We parked among them, backing into a spot and I told Dee, "Hurry up and change, they are waiting for us."

She had the bottoms in her hand and asked me, "Where?"

I told her, "Just step out the car and change, or in front of the car if you want to put on a show!"

"Yeah, I hear you!" As she opened her door, she stepped out hiding behind it dropping her shorts. She untangled the strings and slipped on the tiny bottoms, that were basically a G-string. It was a good thing that's what her and her friend had been wearing in the back yard, at times not even those, her ass was just as tanned as her legs.

Once she had the bottoms in place, she looked over at me, "Am I naked enough for you?" Knowing we came to this event so I could show her off to everyone at this party.

I just smiled at her, "You're getting there!"

"Trent didn't give you a top?"

I smiled at her again, "Naaaaa, just wear your tank top!" She gave me one of those tilled head, "Really" looks, knowing it will become see thru and stretched out once it gets wet.

Wrapping my arms around her, I kissed her briefly, "Baby sometimes these parties get a bit, let's say fun, you have no limits today, I want you to do whatever you want, OK?"

She looked at me a bit puzzled as I kissed her again and took her hand.

She left her sandals in the car along with her shorts and we headed to the trucks, apparently Trent had given the mostly guys, a heads up about Dee as they watched her walking down the road toward them, black strings tied at her hips, white shirt barely covering her jiggling tits.

Becca was waiting, giving us both hugs handing Dee one of the red solo cups in her hand, "Here drink up its Patron, let's get this party started!" Giving Dee a hug and groping her bare ass. There were more than a few shots of tequila in the cup. Dee gave her an evil grin and downed about half of it, many noticing the effect it had on her nipples now poking through the thin top.

One of the guys asking, "If this is everyone, lets load the hell up and get to the river!"

I was already feeling a bit proud of my wife, watching her in her thin cropped tank top and now the minimal G-string thong bikini bottoms with the small patch of material up front and the smaller triangle above her ass crack. Loving the looks she was getting from the crowd of mostly guys at this party, but also looks of lust from several of the ladies.

The people who were going tubbing piled into the backs of the truck, the guys letting the girls in first to watch their asses, several of the young ladies in thongs and G-strings, there were a lot of rose bud flashes and a few buried strings between lips as they climbed over the tail gates shamelessly.

One of the other girls in the truck introduced to us, a ginger in a yellow wicked weasel bikini with a string thong back. She was the girl who gave Trent the bottoms for Dee to wear to the river. I knew her bikini was going to be fun; Dee has one made out of the same material and is see thru once wet.

Dee was sitting between Trent and another guy I did not know; I was sitting on the opposite side of the back of the truck bed, watching Dee's unsupported boobs jiggle each time the truck hit a bump on the dirt road headed through the corn field to the private river access. I did notice she was the only one in a t-shirt, all the other girls were in bikini tops or one-piece bathing suits.

I was able to get out before Dee and watched her leaning over to step over the tail gate, I missed the view when we loaded up in the trucks of her leaning over giving people a nice view up the bottom of her shirt created by the weight of her boobs against the thin material, she was already gathering a lot of attention even though she was a bit older that a lot of the girls there, still the guys were ogling her and Becca.

A few coolers were forced inside innertubes and a rubber boat for the float down river, as some people began dragging floats and tubes into the water. I was able to use one of the chair type floats while Dee and Becca grabbed the flat ribbed floats.

I again just watched knowing Dee's top was about to become transparent. But she just pushed off and dropped down across the float with her boobs covered as she went partially under the water soaking the back of the thin top making it see thru just as I knew would happen.

I just hung back with Trent as we watched the already drunk guys flirting with our wives. Becca's ass cheeks had already consumed a bit of her bottoms, so it was nice seeing the two mostly bare asses floating a head of us. The girls were handed soda bottles of who knows what to sip from by the guys floating around them. I saw Candice in her yellow bikini, that just like Dee's, had become transparent showing off her nipples and lips as she sat atop a rose embossed float.

I don't know when it happened, but I noticed one of Dee's straps had fallen off her shoulder and the wet material was pasted halfway down her arm, damn she looked sexy with even more of her back exposed. I told Trent, "Those two would look hot as fuck if they were topless!"

He agreed telling me, "If Becca has had enough to drink, all someone has to do is ask her and that shit would be gone, she has been naked on this river float more than once and those guys know it."

We got to a shallow spot, everyone had to walk the floats over a fallen tree. When Dee stood up, we all got to see what I was waiting for. Her big soft nipples were on display through the wet sheer shirt, her not bothering to fix the strap hanging down her arm, most of her left boob was exposed to just above her nipple and I could tell the other side had stretched a bit the arm hole now well below the bottom of her other tit showing off a bit of side boob.

All the guys were a bit disappointed when she fixed the strap before dropping back down on her float once the bottom started dropping off again. One of the guys finally asked Becca if she was getting naked this trip.

"If the fuckin mood strikes me!" Was her reply.

I could see her and Becca talking after that, hoping it was about losing what they were wearing, this time a bottle of tequila was passed to them. I could tell by how much Dee was downing she was well on her way, no longer taking small sips.

I told Dee she better move those straps before she got some weird tan lines on her shoulders.

Becca yelled back at me, "You just want her to show off her tit's you pervert!"

"Yeah, and I want you to do the same, you both got some nice fucking tits!"

There were several guys yelling and agreeing with me.

She flipped halfway over, looking back over her shoulder, "Well come and take it off me then, I just bought it and I don't want to lose it, so you better hang on to it or I'll kick your ass!"

One of the other guys stood up on the rocky bottom about waist deep in front of Becca stopping her float from moving and wasted no time pulling her ties loose as I was paddling with my hands toward her. She rolled back and forth pulling it from under herself and leaned over to toss it my way. "Come on bitch, loose the t-shirt," she was pulling on Dee's wet top not realizing she was stretching the material even more.

I smiled watching Dee slide off her float, stand up on the now sandy river bottom pulling the sheer wet top over her head waiting for me to get close to her to give it to me, proudly showing off her tanned tits, before dropping back down on the float. She gave me a wicked grin and wink knowing I totally approved.

For another hour or so we got to watch their bare backs and occasional flashes of bare boobs as then would take drinks from bottles or move their wet hair from their faces. I was pleased to see Candice had untied the strap behind her neck, or someone else had, but she didn't seem to care.

When we hit another shallow area, they both stood up and walked hanging on the floats until there was water under them again, neither caring they were topless among at least twenty-five or so other guys, all ogling them and a few girls who were as daring and showing off as well. At first, I thought it was just the rocks under their feet but with the giggling, I realized they were both pretty buzzed.

Still hanging back with Trent, he loves showing off his wife as much as I do mine, and a couple of the other guys with a cooler in tow, we just watched our two girls floating topless being the center of attention, the other two topless girls had boyfriends hanging very close to them. Even though they are both aged and no longer had the perky boobs like the young girls flooding ahead of them, they are both still incredible to look at, obviously as the guys were flocking around them.

Dee keeps looking over at me smiling, giggling knowing that I am enjoying her exhibitionism. Knowing and encourage her when she has someone participating in her game and the amount of alcohol helps as well to keep her going further.

I catch her eye and motion for her to untie the knots on the sides of her bikini bottoms. Grinning, she takes my encouragement and I see her untie one side, then the other. Pulling the strings from between her legs balling it up in her hand, even though it was only two thin strings and she's covered by the water, it's still sexy as hell looking at her completely bare hips while floating next to her admires.

When offered more to drink it was incredible watching her sit up with the float between her legs, the bikini bottoms no longer tied around her waist and the small patch of material no longer there giving a vision of her now being completely bare assed. Just as she is exposed in the front by the lack of the bikini bottoms that are no longer in place, realizing it wouldn't take much for my beautiful wife to be completely exposed in front of all these guys.

Eventually a few of the other younger girls ended up losing their tops with some encouragement and more alcohol, eventually ended up being five or six more topless girls floating down the river before we got to the boat landing to get out.

It was only a few hours total of floating, we approach the landing where the pickup trucks we're already waiting for us, the drivers of the trucks drinking beer were enjoying the topless girls as they approached the small sandy spot near the public boat landing where they usually end their floats.

A few of the girls were putting their tops back on, except a chesty redhead chick, I heard someone call her Tiffany, in a white and pink G-string bottom, who didn't even bother to cover up, I had noticed her earlier being played with by a few guys while on and off her float.

I watched in anticipation as to what Dee was going to do, neither her or Becca had tops and Dee's bikini bottoms were completely untied and bunched up in her hand. She was not showing anything as she used her hands to paddle in closer to the shallower water. I walked up to her through the water dragging my tube, I asked her if she needed help with her bottoms, telling her she seemed to have had a few too many on the float.

She smiled up at me, "A few? I am fucked up baby! Will you help me tie this shit back on me?"

"Come on and stand up so I can dress you," grabbing her hands helping her to her feet, she is a bit wobbly, but can stand just fine. I grabbed her float and tossed it up on the beach, hanging on to her bottoms with the other hand. I just took in her body just as everyone else was doing helping her walk up onto the sandy beach and off the rocks on the bottom of the river.

Then helping her get the mass of strings in place as everyone looked on a few making comments about her not needing the bottoms. Trent and I grabbed the two floats and the two tops, and we headed up to the trucks. Trent had already carried Becca's and his floats to a truck, as well helping to load coolers as the guys ogled the topless ladies waiting to get in the back of the pick-ups.

While they girls were being chatted up by the guys, the redhead was climbing in the back of one of the trucks when the driver told her, "Sweetie, you got some pretty titties, but we have to go out on the highway, and I don't want either of us to get a ticket!"

The guys all told him to shut up, she is fine. Trent told Becca and Dee, "Yeah y'all might wanta put your tops back on too."

All Becca said was, "Well Fuck!" as Trent handed her the bikini top off the side of the truck where he had left it helping load the trucks. I grinned knowing Dee's top was going to be on her, but almost useless as I pulled in from my pocket, opening the stretched out white top.

It fit just as I suspected, the arm holes were now hanging well below the bottoms of her tits, and the straps hung over her hard nipples but there was still a lot of pink areola showing from the sides of both straps that were now only about three-quarters on an inch wide, even thinner at her shoulders, leaving the center open just as far as the sides dipping well below the bottom of her cleavage, her under boobs no longer a thing.

"This thing isn't going to last much longer." I was thinking to myself.

As other guys in the back of the truck with us are telling Becca and Dee they can get topless again once we get moving, others telling them to just get naked. Trent and I just look at each other smiling and nodding approval of their comments to our wives.

On the trip back the guys were sharing a bottle of straight Patron and the mix of Coconut rum and pineapple juice in the soda bottles with the two of them. It only takes minutes after leaving the dirt road and onto the paved highway for the wind to blow Dee's strap off her shoulder to her elbow exposing her bare breast, blowing the other side on and off her other nipple.

I am beyond proud of her seeing her half naked in public in front of these people in the back of a pick-up truck heading down the highway, and she doesn't care one bit as a matter of fact I had noticed over the years she had developed a desire of showing off her boobs to others and I was loving it.

I see her giving me an evil grin and a wink, as she pulls her hair out of her face, I can tell she is well aware of her show and is in her own little world now.

It is about a twenty-minute ride back to the farm on Wire Road where we passed a few other vehicles, a few beeping horns as they passed the trucks the river floaters were in. When we finally got back the crowd had grown to twice the people when we left, many turning to see the trucks pulling back in.

The truck behind us only had one girl in the back, Tiffany. She was already missing her top and giggling while fighting off hands that were groping her tits and had already untied the left side of her bikini bottoms. As soon as the truck stopped, she stood up, losing her bottoms completely, squealing and laughing drawing more attention. As she exited the back of the truck several guys helped her out, lifting her up and carrying her a little ways totally naked before setting her back down.

When they set her on her own feet she said, "You guys are assholes, I need a fucking drink!" And off she went with several guys following her bare wiggling ass.

I looked over at Dee with her left tit still exposed the strap still hanging at her elbow, she was grinning and gave her head an evil little head tilt before her and Becca climbed out.

Candice calls out to Trent, "Hey bro, I need my bottoms back from your friend!"

Trent laughs, "Right now? Strip'um off Dee!"

Several of the guy's cheer waiting and hoping.

She laughs at him, "I am going to the car to get my shorts first." And off they go toward our car along with several of the guys we had been floating with, she pulls the shirt strap back up over her nipple, the top now doing nothing to cover her nice jiggling boobs.

Becca looks over at me, "I guess they wanted an up-close look at her shit!"

We just watch as she reaches through the window, Trent pulls the two ties stripping her of her bottoms as the other guys look on, this time she is not even opening a door to hide behind, turning to stand facing them as she starts to step into her shorts. One of the guys pointing his phone at her, "hang on a second," another taking her shorts from her hand.