The Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another guy tells her, "Let's see the whole package," reaching to pull the shirt over her head. She is so drunk and giggly she lifts her arms letting him. I just watched as those guys stripped my gorgeous wife, several more people looked on, several having phones pointed at her. I had mixed feelings seeing my wife standing there in all her glory her soft body being ogled by everyone, her big round soft tits jiggling each time she moved. But I was also turned on a bit seeing her naked in broad daylight surrounded by strangers, her not caring one bit.

I ask Becca, "You going to change or just wear the bikini until you lose it?"

She laughed at me, "I am going to the truck, I brought an outfit to change into just for you and Trey to enjoy, sluttist thing I could come up with for you two! Come on, Trent will take good care of her."

I wasn't sure what that meant, but my wife was now naked at this growing party as I see a few more guys walking over to take pictures of her. Being a bit buzzed myself and wanting a chance to see Becca naked in person, I decide to follow her looking over to see Dee now being lead from between the car and the truck I parked next to, to the back of the car now more in the open for the crowd, her now one of the few naked women at the party.

I followed Becca passed a row or two of mostly trucks heading further away towards more vehicles parked under some shade trees, there were groups of people standing around drinking beer sitting on tail gates, a few open bottles of liquor here and there.

I couldn't help but watch her boobs jiggling with each step she took, being held up by the loosely tied top, smiling to myself I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled her back sting of her bikini top, figuring if Trent can instigate my wife being stripped in public, why can't I do the same to his wife? I reached behind her neck pulling the knot untied hanging onto the string bringing her top over her shoulder as people looked on getting a few "woohoo's" of approval, one girl telling Becca, "Nice tits!"

She just grinned, thanking the girl for her comment.

It was just a few more steps and I asked her to hold up a second. Stepping behind her, hooking my thumbs in her bottoms, "I just want to watch your bare ass if you don't mind!"

She laughed at me, "I thought you just liked boobs?" As I dropped her bottoms to her feet, she stepped out of them continuing to walk toward her Escalade a good fifty feet away. She looked back at me, "See anything you like?"

"The whole fuckin package!" I replied.

She walked to the back of her SUV hitting the button to lift the hatch, as soon as it opened, I tossed her bikini in the back. I stepped back to see her ass as she bent over, a little more than she needed too I was thinking, showing me her puffy pussy lips from behind, I watched her boobs swinging forward, then placed my hand into her ass crack running a finger down between her lips to find she was already very moist.

She grabbed a sheer scarf and what looked like a very narrow jean skirt, both hands flat on the deck of the back of the compartment as she arched her back a bit. "Don't do that unless you are ready to finish it right fucking now!"

I looked around at the people still watching her and decided even though she and Dee had drank way too much, I had not just yet. "Maybe later!" I sheepishly replied not ready to put on a public performance.

She smiled at me, "Too Shy?"

She placed the sheer purple scarf over her head, already having a knot in it making it a simple loop. The scarf just draped over her tits, leaving a lot of bare side boobs and cleavage exposed in the center, her nipples were somewhat visible through the sheer gauze like material, even better there was nothing holding it in place, allowing her tits and the top to move freely.

I just watched as she tugged the extremely short skirt into place. The belt line was cut away and there was just enough material to hold the zipper intact at the bottom center she pushed it down more so it hung low on her hips, just low enough to conceal her pussy lips, barely.

"Whatcha think?" As she turned around reaching for the back hatch switch, the purple knot showed thru her hair behind her neck, her back bare to the waist band of her skirt, the top of her ass cheeks showing.

"I love it, lots of easy access and exposure!"

"You are just as perverted as my husband, feel free to show me off today if you want!" She giggled.

We headed back to where we had left Dee with Trent and his friends, I was kind of hoping she wasn't dressed yet. Then again, she kind of needed to be even though her top was about useless now.

We moved over a row walking down what was sorta the main driveway that led to the old farm house where people had parked, when Becca calls out to a blonde girl in a denim dress named Lexie drinking with a group of eight or ten guys, when she turned around all I could look at were her huge tits and one narrow strap to her elbow. Becca giggled, "I knew you would like her; she loves showing her tits to the guys!"

Becca gave her a hug, sliding her hand inside the cup of the dress pushing it off her boob exposing her big lite pink nipple as she groped her. Lifting her boob to her lips while dropping her mouth to the girls now exposed nipple and sucking on it making it hard in her mouth. I loved how Becca's top fell away showing off her boobs to the guys watching the two of them.

Becca giggles telling her, "You minds well just go put this shit in your truck, so you don't lose it later." As Becca pulled the strap over her hand exposing her whole left tit. The guys all agreeing with Becca telling her she should.

"Damn y'all, I just got here, at least let me get a good buzz going!" As she stood there with her left boob out not bothering to cover up, they handed her a bottle of Jack telling her to drink up.

We left them heading to look for Trent and Dee, "Bet you liked that shit, didn't you?"

I was adjusting myself as she was giggling at me.

When we found them, Dee did have her shorts back on, but they were unbuttoned and unzipped just floating on her nice curvy hips, looking sexy as hell, a little lower and her pussy would be showing, and I am sure they would have dropped to the ground. She was still topless; I love seeing her round soft tits bare in the outdoors especially when other people are around to enjoy them also.

One of Trent's friends had her top. Becca told the guy to give it back to her, he laughed "I tried!" Candice was with them, the girl Trey had borrowed the bikini bottoms from for Dee to wear, she was still naked which I am sure was motivating Dee to stay topless.

Becca took it from him and helped her back into it, again the stretched out narrow straps did little to cover her big soft nipples and boobs. We headed over to where a band was setting up on a hay trailer, Becca and Dee getting a lot of looks from everyone, and I was loving it. Dee's jiggling boobs out from under the straps more than they were under them.

Some guys who knew Trent and Becca called them over to their trucks where they had backed in to watch the band and the women. There was a cute young blonde with them in an orange dress sitting in the back of a Dodge truck, one side of the dress hanging down her arm showing off a blaa kinda support bra and flashing her white lace panties with her feet up on the tailgate.

Each one of the guys wanting to give Becca a hug, their eyes going to her exposure at the bottom of her skirt and to Dee with her nipples almost covered at the moment. Trey, with his arm over Dee's shoulder, introduced us to them, "This is my buddy Sean and his gorgeous wife, as you can see, Dee."

As a few of the guys stepped forward to give her a good ole southern greeting of a hug, Trent drug his arm across her back pulling the strap off her shoulder, allowing it to drop to below her elbow giving them an unobstructed view of her boob. She didn't care, not bothering to fix it as she received hugs from the guys.

I could tell the little blonde was now a bit put out, no longer being the center of attention, so did Becca smiling at her. We stood there chatting, passing around a bottle of Jack, when one of the guys says to Dee, "If you're not going to fix that strap, you outa just take it off!"

Giggling she said, "What, walk around the rest of the day topless?"

I looked over at Becca, "I have no issue with either of you being half naked out here, not that either of you aren't already! Except for this young thing here, she seems a bit too shy."

I about shit when Becca took a few steps towards Dee, grabbed the center of her top under her boobs and ripped the shirt down the center. She then pushed to back off her shoulders, allowing it to fall to the ground. Dee laughed and acted shy covering her nipples briefly with her hands, "Oh my God Becca, I wasn't showing enough already! Now what am I going to wear?"

Becca replied, "You Fine Sweetie!" Everyone laughed, one of the guys handing her the bottle of Jack. I just smiled as I looked over at her in just the shorts that were still floating a bit unzipped and unbuttoned on her hips. The blonde sat there with her mouth open looking at Dee's now bare chest, she now was fitting in with most of the guys at the party what were also shirtless.

A few, mostly guys had taken pictures of the girls already but now that she was completely topless more and more people were snapping pictures of Dee and few posing with her and Becca once they saw the bottom of Becca's skirt, they were both eating it up the attention from the younger guys around them.

I told the blonde, "Girlie, you need to lose some more buttons and that bra at least and join them."

One of the guys says, "Hay that's my girlfriend you know!"

I just smile, "Yeah, and she's my wife, I noticed you staring at her and Becca's tits and her revealing skirt, you are ok with others women but not yours? I don't care who sees her, I am quite proud of her!"

The guys all laughing at him, then encouraging Tina to show a little more, to which she declines join in on their fun. One of the guys finally offers Becca his spot on the tailgate, and she accepts, sitting with her knees apart giving an even better view of her bare pussy.

The party was really cranking up a little bit before dark, the band started to warm up playing a few songs, calling out a few girls standing around the trailer to flash their boobs, even calling up a few almost or actually already bare-chested ladies to dance.

A few more of Trent's friends had found us, including the guys that helped Dee change at the car. More people were starting to mingle in the open field, many doing double takes as they walked past Dee and Becca.

After a few songs they start one that Becca likes, "Come on Sean, let's go Dance, Trent ain't a dancer!"

That was more of an order than a request as she hopped down taking my hand, her skirt a bit higher on her hips showing off more of her ass and all her pussy now.

We are a little bit into the crowd, mostly girls dancing, but I can still see Dee from where we are. I grab the back of Becca's scarf and pulled it down her back, exposing her boobs. "Damn took you this long, I figured you would have stripped it off me after I ripped Dee's top off!"

"You don't have to tell me twice!" I pull it up over her head stuffing it in my back pocket. As we dance, I work her skirt higher, above her hips to her waist. She has quite an audience now as people watch her dancing all but naked, drunk guys making almost vulgar comments to her.

Looking over I see Dee in no longer standing at the tail gate with Trent, thinking she must have gone to pee or something. I keep dancing with Becca until the end of the song, I mean she was just about naked and looking quite sexy, she let me grope her tits and ass most of the time.

When we get back to the truck, I ask Trent where Dee went. "She was just right here, I was busy watching you strip Becca," he too looked around for her while he laughed.

I walk around to the front of the truck and see people the next row over, figured I would go ask them if they had seen a topless blonde.

I cross over and was about three trucks away and I realize Dee is among them, only she was naked her shorts laying in the dirt a few trucks away from where she was and between from where I was watching from, they had obviously stripped her before getting to the truck. She was bowing a guy sitting on the tailgate while another is pounding into her from behind, two others are groping her big soft swinging tits, rolling and pulling on her big nipples.

I just froze and watched, we had done a few threesomes, but this was totally new. Watching four guys using my wife at a party in broad daylight, the guy she is sucking has her hair pulled back using it as a handle forcing her to take more and more of his cock down her throat, he must be a bit endowed as I hear a few gags. A few other people appeared to be videoing them with their phones pointed at Dee.

I see the guy behind her pull her hips to him, unloading deep inside her. He rests there a few more seconds before pulling out and zipping up, telling the others, "Y'all better hurry up before her husband comes looking for her!"

The black guy with them that was pawing her tits says, "Well I'm going to wear this shit out first." He steps out of his shorts walking up behind her giving her ass crack a few slaps with his growing and impressive cock. Me knowing she has never taken anything that large before just watch knowing she is about to be surprised. He spreads her cheeks with his hand looking for her opening and pushes into her using the cum from the last guy.

I can hear a immediate moan, almost painful noise coming from her as the first guy finally forces his cock deeper down her throat, muffling her from saying anything.

I watch as the black guy's cock grows bigger with each stroke into her. She is trying to reach back but the guys groping her tits are in the way. The guy using her mouth pushes her head down, obviously filling her throat with his juices as it drops from her mouth and into her long blonde hair.

I watched in amazement, turned on by the fact I was watching my very drunk wife being used by multiple men without discussing it with me first, an unspoken agreement we had always had. Not to mention the fact it was in broad daylight where anyone could be watching and several were, males and females, making it even more erotic.

Watching her boobs bounce each time the guy, who was now slamming into her from behind, her feet going up on her tiptoes many times, with no regard to his size or what she can handle.

For the second time today, I watch a guy pull her ass into his crotch flooding her with cum. Followed shortly by the guy using her mouth pulling her face away and covering her face with several thick sticky of white ribbons.

The black guy just zipped up and walked away leaving her dripping cum down the insides of her legs and onto the ground, her hands now on the tailgate to hold herself up.

The guy who just covered her face helped her steady herself looking for her shorts. "Come on Dee, we need to get you dressed and back to the truck where Trent is waiting." He helped her into her shorts, watching I wasn't sure if she was so wobbly from the hard fucking she just received or the alcohol she had consumed all day, or maybe a lot of both.

Seeing them heading back, I just slipped back around from the other direction where Trey and Becca were earlier.

Becca asked me, "Ya find her?"

"No, she may have gone to the house or something to use the restroom maybe."

Still a bit excited from watching her, as well as her being watched by others taking on four guys. I didn't have the nerve to tell anyone, 'Yeah she was over there getting fucked by four guys.'

We hear her giggling coming back from in front of the trucks. Her shorts back on her but still unbuttoned and left completely unzipped. She looked so incredible walking around the party topless not caring who saw her. The guy with her was one of the guys I had floated with along with Trey earlier in the day watching the girls show off.

"Damn Kevin, where you been?" Trent asked him before noticing Dee's facial.

Dee came around trying to get up on the tailgate to sit down, one of the other guys quickly grabbed her high above her waist, his hands sliding up under her boobs and lifted her up. She was sitting a bit un-lady like, I could see the wetness on the narrow-soaked seam running through her red swollen lips, the shorts did nothing to conceal her from everyone facing her.

One of the other guys that had used her, moments ago, handed her a Mt. Dew bottle of the rum and pineapple juice they had been drinking earlier. She quickly downed about half of it, I am thinking how is she even able to stand or even sitting up?

She passed it to Becca, after she gulped down a good bit of it, "Damn I am about fucked up y'all!" Becca was smiling, knowing where she had been looking at her face, she walked over and leaning back against me leaning against the side of the truck. "You know, you need to lose this skirt it is totally useless." I whisper to her.

"I am only wearing it because no one has taken it off me yet," she replied.

Trent just smiled hearing her response, he was more taking in the view of Dee being topless and her wet used pussy on display in those old shorts, more than paying attention to Becca.

Not sure if I was ready for Dee to be completely naked in this growing crowd, I just left her skirt in place high on her hips. I ran my hands up her waist and onto her boobs giving them a hard squeeze, still turned on from watching Dee just a bit ago, I wanted to feel Becca's tits.

Becca just giggled as I rolled her hard nipples between my fingers giving them a little pinch. I could feel her pushing back against me with her ass as I played with her, acknowledging she was liking what I was doing to her. Most of the guys around us, I had assumed, had seen her not only topless, but naked in the past, but she always makes one's eyes feel good with her hot body, and they never get enough of it.

I continued to play with her boobs, Trent giving me a wink. I returned a nod towards Dee who was wiggling a bit to the beat of the music causing her incredible tits to jiggle and sway.

He smiled at me, "Davis, you should take Dee to dance." He wasted no time, stepping over taking her hands helping her off the tailgate, once she got to her feet, she was pleasantly wobbly, giggling as they steadied her.

Davis a tall much younger guy and was happy to follow Trent's suggestion, taking her hand from him. Watching them walking away the much younger guy slipped his hand down the back of her shorts, his fingers coming out the bottom as he squeezed her ass, causing the shorts to go lower on her hips.

Becca leaned back into me, "She is going to get fucked out here like that."

I whispered back to her, "She already has earlier."

She just giggled, "I figured that's where she was at, the little slut!"

"I want to watch her get used some more, can you help me with that?"

"Come on," she took my hand leading me through the crowd and behind the hay trailer being used as a stage, to the old hay barn. She looked so sexy watching her bare back knowing her tits were on display and her skirt doing nothing to cover her ass so her pussy had to be just as visible.

Coming from the parking area was the curvy redhead named Lexie that Becca had introduced me too earlier in the denim dress and red cowboy hat. She was no longer wearing her hat, nor her dress for that matter. Her rather large boobs swinging about as she walked, wasn't as curvy as she had appeared earlier it was her big tits that added to her heaviness.

She walked up to Becca giving her a hug, the two of the mashing their tits against each other. "That fucking Timmy dared me to take my dress off, then the asshole took it and ran away with it!" She giggled. We could both tell she was a bit on the fucked-up side.