The Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She and Becca walked together into the old barn, arms around each other's backs. Inside the barn was a group of about twenty people that had formed a semi-circle, drinking, making comments and watching.

In the middle of the group there were two young ladies, I recognized the redhead, Tiffany, from the float. They were both naked, on their knees, sucking and jerking guys off. It appeared they had been doing it a while, their faces, hair, and chests covered in cum. Several girls were also looking on being felt up by the guys standing beside and behind them, I am guessing their boyfriends, husbands, or just lucky guys in the right spot, I saw rings on at least two hands of at the ladies being groped.

Becca took my hand placing it over Lexie's huge boob as we watched the two girls, "Feel these bitches." Who was I to argue?

It was wild watching the two of them being so slutty, groping the redhead's tits. "Like this?" Becca asked me.

I looked her up and down imagining her died red hair and face looking like the redheads.

"Can I watch you doing that?"

She just giggled, "It has happened before."

Lexie giggled, "More than once!" She leaned over kissing Becca on the mouth running her hands over Becca's exposed boobs.

Becca giggled, "We got to get back before we are missed," she told Lexie leaving her in the barn to the debauchery.

Almost back to the trucks where we left Trent watching and chatting, Becca laughed, "There is your slutty wife!"

She was sandwiched between two guys much younger that she was, the guy in front who took her out to dance, now had both hands buried inside the back of her shorts, I could only imagine where those fingers were.

The other guy had a hand on one tit, the other buried down the front of her shorts, the narrow seam doing nothing to hide the fact he was fingering my beautiful wife in front of all those people.

Becca walked in the crowd and took her hand, "Come on sweetie, the night is still young." As she gave Dees shorts a tug up higher.

I walked a bit parallel to them, watching the two gorgeous older topless women putting many of the younger girls to shame. Becca's ass exposed not even covered at all by her skirt which meant her pussy was just as much on display, Dee's ass hanging out the bottom of her shorts, the side now ripped all the way up to her the belt line. 'Damn that makes her thighs look sexy!'

Back at the truck she sat back against the tail gate again, taking a mason jar from a guy she had no idea who he was, to chug its contents. I am now a bit concerned she was over doing the alcohol, not wanting to have a puking hottie on my hands later.

She had a grin on her face that wouldn't come off, remnants of cum still on the side of her face. She turns to Becca, "Did you see those guys, their hands were everywhere, and fuck did it feel good!"

"Yeah we saw you, that's why I came and got you!" She laughed at her.

She looks over at me, "Oh my and you saw them too? You're not mad at me are you baby?" slurring extremely bad due to God only knows what she has consumed tonight.

I just smiled at her, "You know that's why I wanted to bring you here, to show off that hot fucking body of yours, and let you have fun!"

She turns wrapping her arms around me, kissing me, burying her tongue in my mouth before I realized what she was doing. Aware of the fact she had already had two dicks explode in her mouth, but it was so fucking hot, making out with my half naked wife, groping her bare breasts in front of all these people, I just went with it.

After the sun had set, another of the younger guys hanging out with us said out loud, "Damn I want in on a little of that shit!"

I broke the kiss tugging her shorts a bit high, trying to bury the wet seam between her swollen lips, "Go dance with her then!" He wasted no time take my invitation.

As she was walking away Becca leans over, "You better keep an eye on her, that boy is a whore dog!"

I just smiled, "I have been keeping an eye on both y'all sexy bitches!"

Sure enough, his hands went inside the back of her shorts briefly groping her bare ass. He then turned her around, pushing his hand down the front of her already unbuttoned and unzipped old tattered shorts. She just leaned back into him her hips riding his fingers, not caring who was watching her, she covered his hand from the outside of her shorts with her hands holding them still tight against her.

It didn't take long for a second guy, then a third to join them. I could only watch as the shorts were pushed down from her hips to her thighs, I wasn't the only one that noticed, as I started to see flashes from cell phones. Becca leaned over, "You want me to go stop it again?"

"Naaa, this is fucking awesome, I have never seen her so drunk and slutty, and it is a fucking turn on like you wouldn't believe." I just watched as her shorts dropped from sight.

Trent just smiled and agreed with me, "Go on sweetie, go join her."

She just gave him a shitty grin, took a drink from a mason jar filled with a tan liquid, then tugged her skirt as low as she could get it without it dropping off her hips, well below her hip bones. Any lower and her pussy would have been showing from the top instead of the bottom. Off she went with a nice display of butt cheeks still showing and the bottom of her ass crack on display.

She was intercepted before she got to Dee by two guys who saw her heading out to dance.

It wasn't long before I could no longer see Dee dancing in the crowd now surrounded by young guys, some half her age, who were playing with my wife. Becca was there near her making sure we could all see her being groped by the guys, her skirt now more of a belt around her waist.

After a bit Becca finally excused herself from the guys enjoying her body, heading back over to us, making an attempt to return her skirt to her waist. "Ya'll better go find Dee, I couldn't get to her for all the hands on me, but she left with a bunch of guys heading over in that direction."

Becca pointed to where people had parking in the big cow pasture turned parking lot.

Trent and I went looking for Dee, walking the perimeter of the trucks backed into the field, looking into the crowd of people dancing and grinding and out into the pasture.

About a quarter the way around, Trent heard her first as he turned toward the trucks, I followed him. It didn't take long to find her being held up by her arms and legs spread apart by two different guys as one of her dance partners was now buried into her pussy causing her to moan with pleasure. Other guys were groping her bouncing tits. We both just stopped in the shadows and watched. It was hard to count the number of guys waiting a turn.

I watched as a guys moved to her face tilting her head back and slipping their cock down her throat muffling her moans and screams of pleasure. Her long blonde hair hanging down waving to the rhythm of the two guys fucking her mouth and pussy.

One of the guys asking the others, "Where did you find this bitch, she a fucking dick hound!"

As guys would unload inside her they would slip out and quickly be replaced by another, some using condoms, others not caring. This went on for almost an hour before I told Trent I think she has had enough. We made our way over to the small crowd, Trent told them they need to break it up, she needed to get back over to her husband, not telling them it was me.

The two guys using her finish flooding her one last time with cum before she was placed on the ground. She couldn't even stand up; a combination of the alcohol and her pussy being used by so many guys.

We got her to her feet and carried her to our car as she was mumbling and giggling. Trent held her up while I put the car seat back and laid a towel down to catch the bodily fluids leaking from between her thighs. With the interior light on she looked a mess, cum covering her face, globed up in her pretty blonde hair, streams between her tits where some guys pull out to decorate her body.

Trent tried to apologize for his friends and what they had done to her, he still had not taken his eyes off her naked cum covered body and her bright red hard nipples. I told him, "It was fine, this is why we came to the party. Well maybe not this but, look at her, she is fucking awesome!"

I just smiled as Trent pulled out his phone and snapped a few pictures of her, "You need to forward those too me!" As I walked around the to the other side of the car to get in and head home.