The Farm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping out of his boxers he pulled the string bikini panties up his legs, his cock -clitty- getting harder and oozing even more precum as he did. Whenever he dressed he always thought and referred to himself as feminine. It was one of his more private fetishes that he rarely shared. The one time he did share it with his now ex-girlfriend, she all but mocked him, telling him how weird he was for even wanting that. Embarrassed by a woman he loved, he buried those urges and never shared them with her again but they never completely went away. They were always there, just smoldering below the surface.

The panties fit perfectly. He ran his hands over the bulge of his clitty and ovaries and sighed. The soft smooth fabric felt incredible. After standing there for a few in just the panties he slipped his arms into the bra straps and pulled the thin fabric to his chest. Bending his arms behind his back he struggled for a few moments to secure the clasp but eventually he got it. Running his hands along the thin satin bra he could see his nipples rising against the fabric. Exhaling slowly he stepped back and admired himself in the mirror. He look so sexy, so feminine.

"Well, you certainly do look damn sexy dressed like that", said a familiar voice from behind him.

12