All Comments on 'The Farm Ch. 02'

by SumacandIvy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You say he's abducted in the description. Why does he say 'this is what he'll know'? How will he be convinced of this? This poor boy. Why does he want him broken? What fun would that be? I Hope he will not abuse him...hoping the fact he tried to seem like the good guy will mean he wants the kid to feel safe or something. But he seems too awful to do anything but abuse.

LaVieErotiqueLaVieErotiqueover 11 years ago

I think you write very well; again, your use of description and the creation of atmosphere is so good. But I agree with Anonymous' comments. Also, on a personal note, I don't get BDSM at all, it just always seems a pretty cruel way for folk to get their rocks off. And I was intrigued about the 'Prize' (please dignify him with a name!) in terms of his history and his character; same with Gordy. I want to see some humanity in Gordy, and some kindness for the black haired boy. BDSM just makes them impersonal and I cannot enjoy someone being in distress. But then, maybe I'm just an old fashioned softie who writes about French guys and Spanish captains!! I will look forward to Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is hot and heart breaking. Can't wait for what's to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

First impression is that he feel too evil. Smiling when he give the young man false hope. I enjoy some bmsd, but is more about trust and loose control of push your boundaries. This feels more like rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSumacandIvy@SumacandIvy
Always writing since childhood and looking for a hero to emerge from the dust. A hero in search of saving.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Farm Ch. 01 Previous Part
The Farm Series Info