The Farm Lands Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It will be uncomfortable at first. But I'll help you take it in. Lower you when you're ready for more." He kissed her in that same soothing way he did after adjusting the collar. "Make love to me, Wife. Make love to your Husband."

She was still, squatting over him. Watching his eyes. Whatever wife and husband meant, it seemed intimate.

She dropped her hips and winced at the stretching pain of Master's knob. It hurt and pushed her insides as there was no room for a thing of that size.

So slowly she went. At times she almost didn't move. She relied on Master's hands to keep her seated at a less painful depth. Her fingers clenching the fabric of his clothes as she worked through it.

He didn't seem to mind her taking her time. He had all the time in the world for his Wife.

"So good." He praised. "Look how well you've done. You've almost got me halfway, Wife."

Halfway?

"Stay here. Don't take me further."

She whimpered as he moved himself inside her. The ridge on his cock teasing her. Slipping out and back in again making her pussy entrance stretch around it every time.

When did it start feeling good? When did it start sliding so easily?

She was no longer holding on for dear life to Master. In fact, she began caressing him over his clothes. Relaxed and dripping down his cock.

"You see now, Wife? See how good I can make you feel?"

She looked at him with half closed eyes and could only nod.

"Good Little Wife. I feel you. You're so fucking tight!"

In swift motion, Master had her on her back pinned down under his hand. His fingers dug into her chest when he slipped himself inside her again.

"Fuck, you're such a Good Wife."

He looked down at her with fire in his eyes. Mouth agape and panting as he picked up the pace.

"Look how much you can already take of me. On the very first day!"

He was fucking bleats out of her with each thrust. He could go fast now. She was stretched enough for him to do what he wanted with her.

She was losing control beneath him. The fullness of his human cock in her small goat pussy became far more pleasurable than painful. She grabbed at the Master's arm, pulling his shirt trying to draw him nearer.

"Yes, want me..." He thrust harder. "Need me."

"More!" She begged, bucking her hips.

"Shit!" Master cried at his bad luck.

Trying to follow his Wife's orders he pulled out too far and missed his deeper thrust but that was hardly the worst of it. Her demand of "more" was the final trigger for his release.

He angrily stroked himself watching his cum be wasted all over her belly. It was supposed to be inside her!

She threw her head back panting, catching her breath while Master's essence spattered in fury over her. Her body went limp. Her cunt, stretched and sore.

He could not get over his failure of a finish. Look at it! All over her! Stuck in her gorgeous fur. She'd need to be cleaned now.

Wait.

He perked up. He'd have to clean her. Bathe her. Make sure not a single hair on her body were missed.

Yes, this was acceptable.

His fingers twirled her beard to get her attention. To get her looking at him again.

"What a mess I've made. I've no choice but to clean you up."

"This is the only exception to take these off."

While they were waiting for the bath to fill, Master was removing her collar and bracelet. He left them hanging on the hooks behind the door.

He began to undress himself and she couldn't help but wipe her stomach and pussy again in case anything was missed. Though she knew he already cleaned it up.

The final thing Master removed that she hadn't noticed under his long sleeves... was a bracelet.

Black leather with brown thread and a gold buckle. He hung it with hers. A matching set of three.

With the water at the right temperature and level, it was time to get in. The Master picked her up in complete surprise to her. She squirmed in his arms trying to return to the ground.

"Keep still!" His commanding voice rumbled from the very depths of his chest. She simmered down.

He sat her between his legs, leaning back on him. Releasing a deep sigh as he relaxed into the bath.

His fingers spread on the back on her head, massaging her. She fell deep into him. Her body was tired from the walk. Tired from his fucking. As frightening as his voice was, his touch was soothing.

She was drifting to sleep in the comfort of Master's embrace. When the water began to chill, he stirred her and began to wash.

He had her drying by the fire while he made dinner. They sat on the floor and ate. Master bringing out the book afterwards, wrapping her up closer to him so they could read together, as long as she didn't mind repeating while he caught up to her page.

She was a little nervous as he stripped her again for bed. Sleeping naked wasn't something she usually liked. The bed always felt colder.

She lay on her side with the Master right behind her. Nestling his head in the nape of her neck. Spooning right up against her. His hand resting over the top of hers. Interlocking his fingers in a gentle hold.

Such strange hands. While they felt good to the touch, looking at them, they were just too jarring in their hairlessness.

And the bracelets. They clashed over the top of each other. What were their purpose? Why did he wear one?"

"...Why do you call me "Wife?" Her words tentative. "What is a "Husband?"

Master kissed her and gave her a squeeze before responding.

"They're titles humans give their mates. The women are wives and the men are husbands. Usually, the man gets down on one knee and bestows the woman a ring. I'm a leather-smith. I cannot make jewellery, so my first wife suggested we have matching bracelets instead."

"Your... first wife?"

"Yes, a goat of course. All of them were." His fingers stroked the space between hers. "You'll be my last wife. Age is catching me. When you pass I don't think I'll have the strength to love another and make love to her properly as a husband should."

He squeezed her again with a deep breath in. Rubbing his nose into her neck.

"You took me beautifully today. I'm sorry again about the tightness of the collar."

"...It's okay."

"No, it's not. You are my Wife. My responsibility to keep safe and happy." He whispers in her ear. "And to pleasure in any way you want me to."

Her groin tingled at his words.

"I'm sorry also for not giving you more like you asked." She felt his tongue lick her across her jawline. "But don't you worry, my beautiful, Little Wife. I'll give you more. I'll give you everything you could ever want."

She trembled at the thought of him doing more. Trembled in excitement.

The Master may not be so bad after all.

12