The Farm Pt. 03

Story Info
Nellie meets her first bull.
2.5k words
4.57
13.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was a big day for Nellie. Butterflies took flight in the pit of her tummy as she wavered between excitement and anxiety. She bounced on the balls of her feet as she surveyed her appearance. The other cows had warned her that it didn't matter what she wore as it was likely to be ripped off of her anyway.

"Why do you think I dress like this?" Bluebell asked, gesturing at her short-shorts and the tiny white t-shirt that only barely contained her luscious tits.

"Because you look gorgeous?"

Bluebell had beamed at the compliment, visibly preening, before continuing more seriously after a moment. "It's because as soon as the bulls get a whiff of a dairy cow, they lose it. They won't hurt you, but you can say goodbye to whatever clothes you're wearing."

That had been almost an hour ago. Nellie twisted her fingers together before giving up on choosing anything more elaborate. Bluebell wasn't the only cow that chose to wear simple clothes on the farm. Who was Nellie to question their judgement?

As she changed into a pair of shorts and a plain white t-shirt--clothing that had fitted her perfectly before she'd come to the farm that now had to stretch to accommodate her curves--she thought about the training she'd received the last few months.

Moving on to taking an actual bullcock had taken longer than she'd expected. After that first exultant, "Mooooooooooooooo!" when her tits had sprayed thick, creamy milk like a fountain, she'd figured that things would progress quickly.

"I'm so proud of you," Bluebell had cooed, peppering Nellie's face in kisses as she came down from her orgasm. It hadn't escaped Nellie's attention that Bluebell's tongue had flicked out to lick flecks of milk from her skin. Nellie had tilted her chin to allow Bluebell better access so that she didn't miss any.

"Can I fuck a real bull now?" Nellie'd asked in a dreamy voice.

"Oh, sweetheart." Bluebell stared down at her with a fond expression. "That was just the beginning. But don't worry. We'll get you to where you need to be to take that bullcock in no time."

Only 'no time' had felt like forever. Every training session saw Nellie getting fucked with the bullcock dildo, stretching her pussy out so she could take it more easily. And that hadn't been the only change to her training regimen. The position of the fucking machine meant that Nellie had migrated to the bottom of the bed, leaving the top half of the mattress to Bluebell. She'd made the move gladly, sucking on Bluebell's nipples while she drank eagerly from Nellie.

"Isn't it nice how things work out?" Bluebell had asked, liking Nellie's taste from her lips. "We get the best of both worlds. We get the hormones from the milk, and having someone drinking it directly from the source stimulates our tits to produce even more."

That was what Nellie liked best about the farm. Everyone took care of each other. After she'd explained to Farmer Brown that she kept getting distracted while she was doing her chores, he'd patted her on the shoulder and assured her that someone else would take care of it.

"This is a dairy farm, sweetheart. Little cows like you are s'posed to be producing milk, not folding laundry." A warm blush had suffused Nellie's cheeks when Farmer Brown had added how thrilled he was with how much progress she'd made in such a short time. The day before, Bluebell had smugly informed him that Nellie's tits had already started producing.

Farmer Brown smiled as Nellie emerged from the main house and approached him, finally dressed and ready to head for the stalls. He led the way, his voice a comforting baritone as Nellie found herself in a part of the farm she hadn't yet had the chance to explore.

"You've been paired up with Sable," Farmer Brown informed her. "He can seem a little intimidating at first, but he's a good natured sort."

That was something of a relief. So long as the bull was patient and kind, Nellie was willing to move beyond first impressions.

"He's also the biggest bull we have here on the farm," Farmer Brown continued. Nellie let out a little squeak of alarm--the biggest bull for her first time, was he crazy?--and he easily interpreted the source of it. "Now, don't you worry your pretty little head about it," he soothed. "Bluebell's been keeping me up to speed on your training, so I have no doubt you can handle Sable."

That was less reassuring than Nellie thought it was meant to be. Sure, she'd spent several hours a day the last few months being fucked by that bullcock dildo but the real thing was, well, the real thing. The butterflies were back with a vengeance and definitely leaning more in the direction of anxiety.

Farmer Brown kept talking and Nellie did her best to pay attention but... she could smell something. Something that smelled *divine*. Her nipples throbbed in response to that scent, and her tits started to leak through her thin t-shirt.

"Well, would ya get a whiff of that," Farmer Brown laughed as the wind changed. He glanced over at Nellie and his eyes immediately dropped to her tits. "Looks like you already did. Nice and responsive, huh? Good girl."

Nellie felt a mixture of embarrassment and pleasure at the praise. But it was quickly drowned out by the desire to get closer, to bury her face in the source of that musky smell.

"Wh-what is that?" Nellie asked, even as she quickened her step. She was in danger of outpacing Farmer Brown, and he chuckled at her eagerness.

"That's where we keep the bulls."

"All of them?"

"Most days. But I've let you and Sable have it to yourselves today. The bulls can get a little territorial and we don't want a fight breaking out."

Oh. Nellie had more questions but they dried up as she and the farmer came to a halt outside an enormous door. It was several feet taller than her and twice as wide as the farmer. She swallowed hard.

"I'm gonna let you go in by yourself," Farmer Brown said, making Nellie jerk in surprise.

"What? Why?"

"Like I said, bulls can get territorial. And if you can smell him, I guarantee that Sable can smell you too."

A loud bellow sounded from inside the stalls as if in agreement with Farmer Brown's words. He chuckled, even as Nellie felt her pussy clench at that mighty sound.

"Off you go now, sweetheart. Someone'll be by later to bring you back in." And with that, Farmer Brown turned around and strode off, apparently confident that Nellie would find her way into the stalls by herself.

She hesitated, but only briefly. Part of it was that she'd really hate to disappoint the farmer. Being bred was what she was there for, after all. But the much bigger part had to do with how wet she was, how the need inside her only built with each breath she took as that delicious smell wound its way through her.

Suddenly, she wasn't nervous at all.

As soon as the door shut behind her, Nellie found herself meeting the gaze of an enormous bull. Her lips parted as she took Sable in, from his planted feet up his strong, muscular thighs to his thick waist. He had a huge, barrel chest and a shaggy mane of brown hair and big, beautiful brown eyes. Large, curved horns protruded from his head, and Nellie was seized by a sudden image of sitting in Sable's lap, gripping onto those horns as he fucked up into her.

But what really capture Nellie's attention... was his cock.

Fuck. It was *huge*. The dildo Nellie had spent so long practising with hadn't really prepared her for the reality of it. Her tongue ran along her bottom lip as she wondered what it might taste like. There hadn't been much time during her training to try practise hand at sucking a cock that size, and she now found that she'd very much like to try.

And while Nellie stared, the bull--Sable--took in his fill of her, as well. His nostrils flared as he scented her, and a low, animalistic grunt escaped his throat as his gaze dropped to your milk-soaked t-shirt.

"Pretty," he rumbled. Sable began to stalk forward, and Nellie could practically feel the earth tremble with each step he took. Or maybe that was just her. Her knees felt weak as she watched the hypnotic sway of his cock as he approached. She didn't move away as Sable came to a stop before her, unable to do anything more than just breath in that heavenly scent.

Sable reached out two enormous hands and easily tore through her shirt, ripping it straight down the middle. Her swollen tits spilled out eagerly, already aching for the bull's touch. It took a monumental effort to tear her gaze away from Sable's cock to meet his stare. He seemed to be waiting for her to make the next move.

Acting on instinct, Nellie reached up to cup her breasts in her hands, lifting them up in offering.

She held her breath as Sable continued to stare at her for a moment longer. Still holding her gaze, he ducked his head, bowing down to take one swollen nipple between his lips. Nellie gasped as he began to suckle, and a soft little "Moooo" escaped her before she could stop it.

That was all it took to snap the threads of Sable's self-control. He snarled, scooping Nellie into his arms, big hands cupping her ass as he effortlessly lifted her up. Still drinking greedily from her engorged tit, Sable raised Nellie so she could wrap her legs around his torso, Nellie threaded her fingers through his hair to hold him closer, even as she ground herself against him in search of some friction.

She was dimly aware of him carrying her over to a sturdy wooden bench, where he deposited her gently. Sable was still latched onto her tit as he guided her down onto her back, grunting roughly all the while. His hands slid up to her waist before curving around her hips, right before...

riiiiiiiiip...

The bull casually discarded the remnants of her shorts behind him. Some distant corner of Nellie's mind that wasn't clouded over with lust noted that Bluebell hadn't been exaggerating. While Sable eagerly groped her, running rough hands over her soft skin, Nellie could feel the tip of his leaking cock kissing her entrance. She couldn't help but wriggle against the heated length in an attempt to pop the head past her pussy lips.

"Fuck, fuck, fu-uck... mmmoooo," she groaned, spreading her legs as wide as she could to accommodate Sable's broad frame.

He didn't make her ask twice. Releasing his hold on one of her hips, Sable slipped one finger into Nellie's cunt, testing her wetness. He snorted loudly, finally pulling his mouth away from her puffy nipple, and leaving it glistening from the combined wetness of her milk and his tongue.

"Gonna pump you full of cum," he promised her, voice thick with lust. The sound seemed to vibrate through her, and Nellie couldn't help the way she bucked her hips against him in an attempt to fuck herself on his hand. He gifted her with a wide, filthy smile as he reached down to pull her legs over his shoulders, leaving her spread out wide and helpless before him. Nellie arched her back when she felt him fit the head of his cock at her entrance.

"Pretty little cow," Sable crooned. "So wet... and soft... and warm." As Sable spoke, his cock inched inside her, stretching her cunt wide. Her tits were leaking steadily by now, rivulets of milk trickling down her skin, and Sable's nostrils flared as he scented it. But he didn't look away, intent on watching Nellie's expression as he forced her to take more of him.

"M...m... mooooooooooooo." Nellie threw her head back, thrashing against his hold as she felt herself already getting close to the edge. "I-I-I need... Moooooooooooo!"

Sable surprised her by leaning forward even further, practically folding her in half, and flicking one oh-so-sensitive nipple with the tip of his tongue.

She came, mooing loudly.

Nellie's loss of control set the bull off. He roared as his cock began to piston in and out of her clenching cunt. Her muscles ached from the way he was holding her but she wouldn't dream of complaining, gladly bearing the strain of accommodating Sable's enormous strength while he suckled at her tits. The strong suction of his mouth was addictive, his tongue coaxing out more warm milk from her nipple. It was too much, too intense, too good, and one orgasm bled into the next, the pleasure relentless.

Her mooooooooooos were uncontrollable now, a stream of guttural sounds being forced past her lips every time Sable slammed his hips into her, the tip of his cock bumping up against her cervix. It shouldn't have been possible, but it felt as though Sable was getting *bigger*, his already massive cock swelling even further within the puffy folds of her cunt.

That was all the warning Nellie received before she found herself bearing most of Sable's considerable weight as he blasted a load of cum directly into her womb. She found herself lost to all the sensations around her. The torrent of cum that kept spurting into her, so strong that it felt like a thrust of its own. Sable's thick cock kept most of his seed inside her, but there was so much of it that some inevitably leaked out, and Nellie could feel it trickle down the crack of her ass. The bull's deep bellows threatened to drown out her own desperate moos and the way the bench beneath her creaked as it took the brunt of the force of Sable's primal fucking.

She had no idea how long they stayed like that, the bull flooding her with cum as her cunt spasmed around him. Sable straightened a bit to take some of his weight off her, and they both stared down at her belly in fascination. It had rounded considerably since the two of them had started and she could practically watch her tummy expand as Sable continued to fill her with his thick, potent seed.

Sable stroked her belly, clearly pleased with himself.

"Kept my promise," he rumbled. "Fucked you full." The words made Nellie wriggle and clench around him further in pleasure.

"Gonna stay inside you," he continued. "We're not gonna waste a single drop."

Dazed, Nellie simply nodded her agreement. Sable watched her for another long moment before leaning forward again, careful not to put too much of his weight on her as he began nursing from one of her swollen tits.

As Nellie lay there beneath her bull, eyelids fluttering closed as she lazily drifted on waves of pleasure, she was once again struck by the beauty of farm life. Here, she and the others took care of each other, nourished each other with their bodies so that everybody could thrive.

And cum, she thought with a sleepy smile.

The life of a dairy cow was sweet.